Review from Jess ZoM
I really wanted to like this game. But it quicky turns into more of a chore. Once you hit 10p with the princess you will still get a notification to go click her even tho you get nothing. Storage is far too expensive and the quests are ridiculously long
Latest patch has broken scrolling in production screens and world map.
Gameplay is way to slow
Just updated 11/20/17 problem with graphics. Production home button and product are cutoff.
Game has been updated with a bunch of useful features. However the one feature that we all want (auto sell) is still missing. That's too bad. I appreciate the effort and thus has updated my review from 2 stars to 3 stars. With an auto sell feature, this app will be completed and gain another 2 stars from me.
updated: gave it another try...review stands; painful interface with a ton of dead space that forces scrolling over the map for no reason. extremely slow gameplay that forces resets to obtain earned rewards. not enjoyable.
It's pretty good except its not. If you really like watching ads you'll like it, or if you can't find a worthwhile charity to give your $5 to you can unlock the premium version that lets you progress without watching ads.
* Lowered storage prices (especially in late game)
* Automation Costs bonus is now listed in the Upgrade screen
* Updated number formatting for European languages
* The button to add new production slot will update once it becomes affordable
* Pressing the device back button in the main menu will now close app
* Fix for Google login crashing on some devices
game about thrones, match two thrones & take over the iron throne of fire & ice