Take all of the Mind-Eye Institute training content with you and access it anywhere, even when you're offline, featuring exclusive content and training from Dr. Zelinsky and her research & technology team.
OUR UNIQUE APPROACH
The Mind-Eye Institute has always gone beyond traditional eye care assessments and has a highly multidisciplinary approach, including:
1. Clinics of Excellence is training new doctors across the country and around the world to facilitate fast access to Institute insights and technology in Neuro-Optometry.
2. The Mind-Eye Research Division is mining the secrets of retinal-electrical-biochemical connections and how they affect cardiac, endocrine, neurological and other systems. Dr. Zelinsky's leadership and collaboration with other patent holders and world- renowned researchers ensures enhanced care for our Mind-Eye population, first through appropriate beta testing, and then through introducing world-premier discoveries first to our patients.
3. The Mind-Eye Academy, our visual rehabilitation center, complementing the benefits of Mind-Eye prescriptive lenses, enhance recovery speed, and proactively discover the fastest, easiest ways to maximize your visual performance.
4. The Mind-Eye Technology Center as a platform to strategically apply developing technology to Dr. Zelinsky's discoveries, creating new techniques and products to benefit people of all ages can use, whether they have a brain injury, are misaligned, or simply wish to work or play most efficiently.
DR. DEBORAH ZELINSKY'S WORK
Dr. Zelinsky is leading the optometry field into the 21st century with groundbreaking integrations with neurology. The Mind-Eye Institute is an optometry practice with an emphasis on neuro-optometric rehabilitation that provides world-class care by healing the brain and body with state-of-the-art corrective lenses.
Through groundbreaking research and innovative treatments, Dr. Zelinsky and her team have been creating life-changing experiences for nearly 30 years - working with Post-Concussive Syndrome, Traumatic Brain Injury, Autism or Developmental Issues, Unique Learning Issues and Difficulties with Attention (ADD, ADHD, CAPD)
In 2013, Dr. Zelinsky was presented with the Founding Father's Award from NORA. She is an active member of the World Brain Mapping Foundation and a neuro-champion for the Society for Neuroscience. Her books include Open your Eyes and Listen and An Insight to Vision. Along with Donalee Markus, Ph.D, Dr. Zelinsky is featured in the 2015 book The Ghost in My Brain: How a Concussion Stole My Life and the New Science of Brain Plasticity Brought it Back by Dr. Clark Elliott. She is also cited in the afterword of Norman Doidge's 2016 paperback version of the New York Times 2015 Best-Seller, The Brain's Way of Healing.
MIND-EYE INSTITUTE EVALUATION
Ensuring that you and your loved ones' visual and auditory systems are functioning optimally is only one visit away. Register for an appointment that can pay dividends for a lifetime: email@example.com
We are all about win-win-win that furthers patient well-being. If you wish to explore having your clinic become a Mind-Eye Center of Excellence and/or becoming a research partner, please reach out to us. Our bandwidth for new projects is limited, but we welcome relationship and the potential for conversation. If you are a professional or business with an interest in working with us, please introduce yourself: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Service: https://mindeyeconnection.com/terms
Check out all of the latest news and updates for Mind-Eye Academy
• Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mindeyeconnection
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/mindeyeconnect