* DashClock Extension Support for Devices running Android 4.2 and above.
See Live bus Arrivals for your favourite stop right on your lockscreen.
* Disable add ADS in the app from the settings menu
* Pick any route and see where its buses are in real-time along with all the stops along the route.
* You choose your stop by selecting any of the routes or search for it.
* Save your favorite stops or let the app remember your frequented locations.
* Beautiful UI even on older devices.
The application relies on information from Web-Watch "http://www.ltconline.ca/WebWatch/ada.aspx", if that website is down there is NOTHING you or I can do but wait for it to return.
Further more I am NOT affiliated with the London Transit Commission, that means don't complain to them about this app.
=== Permisions ===
FULL NETWORK ACCESS:
Used get get bus information
VIEW WI-FI CONNECTIONS:
Used to optimize network access
READ/WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE:
Required for maps to work properly
Note: with students returning the LTC WebWatch service is very slow, particularly in the late afternoon. This app depends on WebWatch, please report a problem only if WebWatch is also down. Also, please install the app (and download bus data) at some time other than late afternoon.
Automatically remembers your favourite stops, or shows nearby stops using GPS.
Although it uses data from the the London Transit Commission website, it is not affiliated with the LTC so please do not report problems to the LTC. See "About" menu in the app for how to report problems.
If you can't get arrivals or download routes it's probably because WebWatch is down. If the URL http://www.ltconline.ca/WebWatch/ is down or doesn't work, that's the problem, wait a bit and try again. If it's up, report a bug.
LTC Buses is open-source, free-to-use and shows no ads. See the website for more details.
★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, OCTA, Metrolink, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop app!
New York City, San Franscisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia
+ London, Manchester, Paris, Berlin, Hamburg, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Rome and Mexico City (more coming..).
"Citymapper is, quite simply, the best travel app to be introduced to New York City" - New York Times
★ Grand Prize Winner of NYC MTA App Quest 2013
★ Best Overall Mobile App 2014 (Mobile World Congress / GSMA)
★ Play Pick, Apps to Watch, Top Developer (Android, Play Store)
★ Designs of the Year 2014 (London Design Museum)
★ Essential App of the Year (Stuff Magazine)
★ International Startups of the Year Nominee (Crunchies)
Citymapper is reinventing the urban transit / transport app in the world's most complicated cities, specifically for Android devices:
- Comprehensive. A to B journey planner including ALL transport modes (walk, bus, subway / metro, cycle / bike sharing, cab / taxi, train / rail, tram, ferry).
- Real-time data. Live times and info on all modes of transport where available (next bus, subway, train times).
- Simple, fast, usable and award winning design.
- Full of features. Disruptions / status info, notifications, next bus, schedules / timetables, calories burned, metro map, saved routes, weather, Meet Me Somewhere.
- Personalization. Ability to tailor the app around your needs. All sorts of things you need or may not even realize that you need to manage your life in the city.
- Rapid updates. We will keep improving this app until it is the best one on your phone.
- Now supports Android Wear, live subway disruptions in real-time on your Smartwatch.
★★★★★ "If I could only have one app on my phone, this would be it"
★★★★★ "Best transport app I have ever used"
★★★★★ ""This app is essential for my commute on a daily basis and the real time scheduling is a live saver”
★★★★★ "The most useful and well developed app on Android"
★★★★★ "I would be literally lost without it. This is possibly the best app EVER and is updated regularly, love the humour and hardwork that has gone into this app :)"
- New York: Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA), Metro-North Railroad (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), Nassau Inter-County Express (NICE), New Jersey Transit Trains (NJT), New Jersey Transit Buses / Light Rail (HBLR / NLR), NY Waterway Ferries (East River, Hudson, Belford ferries), PATH (PANYNJ), Citi Bike, Taxis
- San Francisco: BART, MUNI Metro, MUNI Bus, Caltrain, AC Transit, SamTrans, Golden Gate Transit, VTA, Bay Area Bike Share, Taxis
- Los Angeles: Metro (Metro, Metro Liner, Buses), Los Angeles Metrolink, Santa Monica Big Blue Bus (BBB), DASH / Commuter Express (LADOT)
- Chicago: CTA Bus, Chicago 'L', METRA, PACE Bus, Divvy Bikes
- Boston: Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport), MBTA, Commuter Rail, the 'T', Silver Line, Hubway Bike Share
- Washington DC: Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA), DC Circulator, Metroway, Ride On (Montgomery County), ART (Arlington), DASH (Alexandria), Fairfax Connector, VRE, MARC Trains, Capital Bikeshare
- Philadelphia: Philadelphia SEPTA (Trolleys, Buses, Rapid Transit, Commuter Rail), PATCO, NJ Transit Buses (Buses, Rail, Light Rail)
- London: Transport for London (TfL), Underground, Overground, Dockland Light Railway (DLR), Tramlink, National Rail Trains, Barclays Bikes
- Paris: Régie Autonome des Transports Parisiens (RATP), SNCF, RER, Transilien Trains, Vélib
- Mexico City: Metro (STC), Metrobús Mexico DF, Suburbano, Trolebús & Tren Ligero (STE), Camiones (RTP), Ecobici
KEEP IN TOUCH
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/thecitymapper
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Citymapper
Follow us on Google+: http://google.com/+Citymapper
Please note that the app requires data access and works best with GPS / location on.
After having the frustrating experience of missing buses in London, I made this app so I could know exactly when the bus was coming, even if I'm not at a computer.
This program will save you time, and money by utilizing very little mobile bandwidth and no wasted bandwidth on loading useless other pages, clicking links, resizing etc..
Nubius Technologies Inc © 2011
What a no-brainer, and it's FREE! It is helpful for your travel to use the offline map.
# How to plan a journey
It’s simple. If you know which stations you are going to use, tap the stations to set your origin and destination in the zoomable interactive maps. Additionally, GPS can suggest the station that is currently nearest to you (Internet connection required).
# Getting you a suitable route
To meet your needs, you can select from a number of ‘Transport methods’ including Tube, DLR, National Rail, Bus, Tram, Ferry and Plane. Then start searching by setting the time as either ‘Depart Now’ or ‘Last Service’, or set a specific departure or arriving time.
****** Features ******
# Offline map and route search result
Offline map is available to use all the time. You can find which train, subway, metro, bus, flight and ferry let you take to where you go. Route search result is automatically saved your phone, it is also available offline.
# Highly rated features
This app exceeds expectations by giving you great features. The route results show the following two pieces of information so you can change trains easily.
- Platform Information
Shows you which platform your train will leave from, and arrive at. This means you can know which platform you will have to go to in advance.
- Carriage Information
Lets you know which carriage is the best one to get on so you can easily take the next train. (Example: Get on the last carriage to change from the Central Line to the Bakerloo Line at Oxford Circus.)
* This information is not available for all lines.
# Stops you getting stuck in disruptions
Real-time information is in your hand. Refer to the app when you plan your day or weekend.
- Live status
Displays delays and line closures, updated over the air (Today/Weekend).
- Live departure information
Shows you the next couple of trains that are leaving on the line you specify.
* This information is for Tube, DLR and River service""
# Support multiple language (English/Spanish/French/Germany/Italian/Traditional Chinese/Simplified Chinese/Korean/Thai/Malay/Japanese) Name of stations and train will be English.
# Set your home station for easier journey planning.
# Search the nearest station.
# Send route results to you, friends and colleagues via SMS or e-mail
We are always happy to respond to your feedback. Should you have any problems, please let us know through our app by pressing the “Feedback” tab.
****** Important ******
# Night busses will be planned at 3:00AM arrival time for last service search results.
LondonLive has the following features:
* View the path of any route on the map
* Show where the buses stop
* Estimate the time until arrival
If LTC's WebWatch is down, than this service will not work correctly.
This app is in no way affiliated with the London Transit Commission.
There was some good apps already, but It was not easy to use for new comers who aren't familiar with street name, bus stop location and bus routine.
So, I have made this app in their shoes.
I hope this app is useful to all London residence.
This app has three tabs. "Search", "Favorite" and "Near By".
In "Search", You can search a bus stop by route number, direction, stop name and stop id options.
In "Favorite", You can use the favorite stops which is already added with alias ( ex, "home to school").
In "Near By", You can find a near bus stop in google map by route number, direction and distance options.
If you touch a blue or green colored stop information area, you can check bus arrival times in the bus stop.
This app uses data from the LTC( London Transit Commission) Website, 'http://www.ltconline.ca/WebWatch'.
So, If LTC services doesn't work, this app would be effected as well.
But do not report problems to the LTC about that. please.
• London's original and best-selling travel app† - as featured on BBC Click, The Telegraph, Guardian Online, The Independent & Wired UK •
★ Instantly see when your bus is due ✔ Real-time information - not from timetables ✔ Covers 20,000 bus stops! ✔ Full route maps - see where your bus goes! ✔ Real-time diversion/cancellation info ✔ Auto-locate nearest stops on map ✔ View live arrivals on your home screen ✔ Store your favourites ★
"I'm not surprised this app has leapt to the top of the
UK travel charts since its launch" - Kate Russell, BBC Click
★★ DESCRIPTION ★★
You know those little black 'countdown' boxes on bus shelters? Well, with Bus Checker, you can carry them in your pocket, wherever you are - for all of London's 20,000 bus stops.
No more sprinting down the road then finding the bus is ten minutes away! So that's more time at home. Or in bed.
What's more, Bus Checker doesn't use a timetable - it gets the real, live information for each bus as it moves around London; meaning it's both accurate and reliable.
In addition, Bus Checker shows you accurate route maps of all London's 700 bus routes, allows you to search by place name or postcode.. ..see exactly where your bus goes, and when it's coming!
★★ MAIN FEATURES: ★★
• Live, updated countdown display of bus arrivals.
• Real-time GPS map of nearest bus stops with live traffic display.
• Full route maps for all London Bus Routes - see exactly where your bus goes.
• Service information - diversions/closures/cancellations.
• Home screen widget - live arrivals for your favourite stops.
• Tap on bus numbers to filter the list: see screenshots.
• Details bus stop information - routes/map location/direction.
• Map/route number display - find the right bus to get you home!
★★★ THIS IS NOT A TRIAL - THIS IS THE FULL APP - NOW COMPLETELY FREE! ★★★
Download Bus Checker today - and never miss that last bus of the night again! Although if you do, we're not picking you up from the taxi rank in Morden.*
Data provided by Transport for London
PROBLEMS WITH THE APP?
Please uninstall then re-install the app - this resolves the vast majority of issues. For more help, please see our support website or get in touch. (and please do this before leaving bad reviews! We do read every support request we receive)
* - Note to tourists: Morden is at the very bottom of the Northern line on the London tube - and frequently where late-night travellers find themselves waking up.
† - Source Leading app store, November 2011 - January 2012
Transit Tracks was designed to be simple-to-use and fast - no frills, no confusing menus, no paid-only functionality.
- Bus and train times pulled straight from the CTA Bus Tracker and CTA Train Tracker.
- Bookmark stops you use often.
- Find all nearby bus and train stops.
· Adelaide, Australia (Rail Commissioner, SouthLink, Torrens Transit, Hills, Light City Buses)
· Albuquerque, NM, USA (ABQ Ride)
· Amsterdam, Netherlands (GVB, EBS)
· Atlanta, GA, USA (Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority)
· Auckland, New Zealand (Auckland Transport)
· Austin, TX, USA (Capital Metro)
· Barcelona, Spain (TMB)
· Berlin, Germany (Verkehrsverbund Berlin-Brandenburg, VBB)
· Boston, MA, USA (MBTA, Massport)
· Brisbane, Australia (TransLink SEQ)
· Budapest, Hungary (BKK, BKV)
· Calgary, Canada (Calgary Transit)
· Canberra, Australia (ACTION)
· Chicago, IL, USA (Chicago Transit Authority, PACE)
· Cincinnati, OH, USA (Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority)
· Dallas, TX, USA (Dallas Area Rapid Transit )
· Edmonton, Canada (Edmonton Transit System)
· Göteborg, Sweden (Västtrafik)
· Groningen, Netherlands (Qbuzz)
· The Hague, Netherlands (HTM, HTMbuzz)
· Halifax, Canada (Halifax Transit)
· Helsinki, Finland (Helsingin seudun liikenne)
· Houston, TX, USA (Metropolitan Transit Authority of Harris County)
· London, United Kingdom ()
· Los Angeles, CA, USA (Metro)
· Madrid, Spain (Empresa Municipal de Transportes)
· Malmö, Sweden (Skånetrafiken)
· Manchester, United Kingdom ()
· Miami-Dade, FL, USA (Miami Dade Transit)
· Miskolc, Hungary (MVK)
· Montréal, Canada (Société de transport de Montréal)
· New York, NY, USA (MTA, MTA Bus Company, Long Island Rail Road, Shore Line East, MNR Hudson Rail Link, Metro-North Railroad, NY Waterway)
· Oslo, Norway (Ruter, Timekspressen, Flybussekspressen, Flybussen, Norges statsbaner)
· Ottawa, Canada (OC Transpo)
· Oulu, Finland (Oulun joukkoliikenne)
· Perth, WA, Australia (Transperth, TransAlbany, TransBunbury, TransGoldfields, TransBusselton, TransGeraldton)
· Philadelphia, PA, USA (SEPTA)
· Portland, OR, USA (TriMet)
· Quebec, Canada (Réseau de transport de la Capitale (RTC))
· Rotterdam, Netherlands (RET)
· Salt Lake City, UT, USA (Utah Transit Authority)
· San Diego, CA, USA (MTS)
· San Francisco, CA, USA (Bay Area Rapid Transit, Caltrain, San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency (SFMTA))
· Stockholm, Sweden (SL, Arlanda Express, Waxholmsbolaget)
· Sydney, Australia ()
· Tampere, Finland (Tampereen joukkoliikenne)
· Torino, Italy (Gruppo Torinese Trasporti (GTT), Trenitalia)
· Toronto, Canada (GO Transit, TTC)
· Vancouver, Canada (TransLink, British Columbia Rapid Transit Company, West Coast Express)
· Washington, DC, USA (MET, DC Circulator)
· Wellington, New Zealand (GO Wellington, …)
· Winnipeg, Canada ()
+ Door-to-door options for easy comparison on price, time and environmental impact
+ Automatic trips between home, work and events in your calendar
+ Real-time transit information
+ Public transport schedules/timetables
+ Plan trips according to your preferences.
+ Get reminders for your upcoming trips—always arrive at your events on time.
+ Pricing for public transport, taxis, tolls and car parks
+ Search for points of interest and businesses
+ Widget, timetable, saved trips.
- Argentina: Bahia Blanca
- Australia: Adelaide, Brisbane [*], Canberra, Cairns, Darwin, Hobart, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney [*]
- Canada: Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Montreal [*], Ottawa, Quebec City, Thunder Bay [*], Toronto [*], Vancouver, Victoria, Winnipeg
- Chile: Santiago
- England: London, Manchester
- Finland: Helsinki [*]
- France: Bordeaux, Nantes, Rennes, Strasbourg, Toulouse
- Germany: Berlin, Potsdam
- Hungary: Budapest
- Ireland: Dublin
- Italy: Milan, Rome, Trentino, Turin
- Mexico: Mexico City
- Netherlands: Amsterdam [*], The Hague [*], Rotterdam [*], Utrecht [*]
- New Zealand: Auckland, Christchurch [*], Wellington
- Norway: Oslo, Stavanger
- Spain: Madrid
- USA: Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore [*], Boston [*], Boulder, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Worth, Honolulu, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles [*], Louisville, Miami, Minneapolis, New York [*], Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland [*], Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Diego, San Antonio, San Francisco [*], Santa Rosa, Seattle, St. Luois, St. Paul, Tampa, Washington DC [*]
- Vietnam: Ho Chi Minh City
[*] including real-time data
Follow us on https://twitter.com/TripGo
• live departure times (including delays),
• nearby stations (also on a map),
• trip planner (door to door) and
• interactive network plans.
Öffi makes use of official time table and connection data of the selected public transport authority! This ensures that disruptions become visible as soon as the transport authority has included them with the data.
• United Kingdom (TL)
• USA (San Francisco, Philadelphia)
• Australia (Sydney, New South Wales, Melbourne, Victoria)
• Germany (DB)
• Austria (ÖBB)
• Switzerland (SBB)
• Belgium (NMBS, SNCB, De Lijn, TEC)
• Netherlands (Amsterdam)
• Denmark (DSB)
• Sweden (SJ)
• Norway (Oslo & Bergen)
• Poland (PKP)
• France (Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur)
Supported Cities and Regions:
• London (TfL)
• San Francisco (SFMTA, Muni)
• Philadelphia (SEPTA)
• Sydney & New South Wales
• Melbourne (PTV, Yarra)
• Dubai (RTA)
• Berlin & Brandenburg (BVG, VBB)
• Frankfurt & Rhine-Main (RMV)
• Munich/München (MVV, MVG)
• Augsburg (AVV)
• Schwerin & Mecklenburg-Vorpommern (VMV)
• Rostock (RSAG)
• Kiel, Lübeck & Schleswig-Holstein (nah.sh)
• Hannover & Lower Saxony (GVH)
• Göttingen & South Lower Saxony (VSN)
• Braunschweig (BSVAG)
• Bremen (BSAG)
• Bremerhaven & Oldenburg (VBN)
• Leipzig & Saxony-Anhalt (NASA)
• Dresden (DVB, VVO)
• Chemnitz & Mittelsachsen (VMS)
• Essen, Dortmund, Düsseldorf & Rhine-Ruhr (VRR)
• Cologne/Köln, Bonn (KVB, VRS) - network plans only!
• Lüdenscheid & Märkischer Kreis (MVG)
• Paderborn & Höxter (nph)
• Mannheim & Rhine-Neckar (VRN)
• Stuttgart (VVS)
• Reutlingen & Neckar-Alb-Donau (NALDO)
• Ulm (DING)
• Karlsruhe (KVV)
• Trier (VRT)
• Nuremberg/Nürnberg, Fürth & Erlangen (VGN)
• Würzburg & Regensburg (VVM)
• Strasbourg & Freiburg
• Baden-Württemberg (NVBW)
• Plauen & Vogtland (VVV)
• Vienna/Wien (VOR)
• Linz (Linz AG)
• Salzburg (SVV)
• Innsbruck (IVB)
• Graz & Styria (STV)
• Bregenz & Vorarlberg
• Basel (BVB)
• Lucerne/Luzern (VBL)
• Zurich/Zürich (ZVV)
• Brussels/Brüssel (STIB, MIVB)
• Copenhagen/Kopenhagen (Metro)
• Stockholm (SL)
• Warsaw/Warschau (ZTM)
• phone or tablet with Android 2.3 to 5.0
• pre-installed maps library
• internet connectivity (flat rate recommended)
• Full network access, because Öffi needs to query information services for departures and disruptions.
• Location, so Öffi can show nearby stations and navigate you from your current location.
• Contacts/Calendar, so Öffi can route you to your contacts or location from a calendar event, store a connection in your calendar or e-mail it to your friends.
Other than that, Öffi will not use your private data.
The schedules are always current and since updates to the schedules are done server-side no updates to the app are needed in order to receive the most up-to-date transit information.
- Access to all stops and routes from all supported transit agencies
- Filter by agency, type (bus, rail, etc.), date, location, stop name and route information
- Favorites for quick, direct access to specified stops
- Complete trip mapping with timetables
- Real-time alert system
Valley Metro (Phoenix)
Bay Area Rapid Transit - BART
Golden Gate Transit - GGT
Metro (Los Angeles)
Orange County - OCTA
San Diego MTS
San Francisco MTA
San Joaquin Regional
Santa Rosa CityBus
Stanford Marguerite Shuttle
Mountain Metro (Colorado Springs)
CT Transit (Hartford, Meriden, New Britain, Bristol, New Haven, Stamford, Waterbury)
Washington Metropolitan Area - WMATA
Hillsborough (Tampa) - HART
Atlanta - MARTA
Chatham - CAT
Chicago - CTA
Champaign-Urbana - CUMTD
Indianapolis - IndyGo
Transit Authority of River City (Louisville) - TARC
New Orleans - NORTA
Baltimore - MTA
Massachusetts Bay (Boston) - MBTA
Lansing - CATA
University of Michigan
Metro (Minneapolis, Saint Paul)
Kansas City - KCATA
Metro (St. Louis)
Port Authority of NY & NJ - PANYNJ
ABQ Ride (Albuquerque)
Capital District (Albany) - CDTA
MTA Long Island Rail Road - LIRR
MTA Metro-North Railroad
MTA New York City Bus (Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island, Bus Company)
MTA NYC Subway
Niagara Frontier (Buffalo) - NFTA
Port Authority of NY & NJ - PANYNJ
RTC Southern Nevada (Las Vegas)
RTC Washoe County (Reno)
Capital Area (Raleigh) - CAT
Durham - DATA
Triangle Transit + Express
Wave Transit (Wilmington)
Central Ohio (Columbus) - COTA
Southwest Ohio (Cincinnati) - SORTA
Lane Transit (Eugene) - LTD
Port Authority of Allegheny County (Pittsburgh) - PAAC
South Eastern PA (Philadelphia) - SEPTA
Clemson - CAT
Capital Metro (Austin)
Dallas - DART
MTA of Harris County (Houston)
Sun Metro (El Paso)
VIA Metropolitan (San Antonio)
Charlottesville - CAT
Intercity Transit - Olympia
Metro - King County (Seattle)
Spokane - STA
Milwaukee County - MCTS
NEWFOUNDLAND & LABRADOR
Metrobus (St. John's)
Grand River Transit (Waterloo) - GRT
Hamilton Street Railway
OC Transpo (Ottawa)
Toronto - TTC
York Region / Viva - YRT
Agence métropolitaine de transport - AMT
Réseau de transport de la Capitale (RTC), de Longueuil
Société de transport de Montréal (Montreal) (STM), de Laval (STL)
Ville de Sainte-Julie
Request any other agency by sending me an email.
* Find out when your next TTC bus or streetcar arrives
* Countdown Notification Timer with voice announcements [Full Version]
* 'Are we there yet?' - be alarmed when you've reached your final destination. [Full Version]
* Instant sort by location for favourite stops
* Find multiple nearby stops using your location
* Maps (track bus' position, visualize routes, see your vehicle and target stop, nearest stops)
* TTC service alerts via Twitter & TTC
* Offline Usability (text the TTC for predictions)
* Subway maps, including platform maps to increase efficiency of your commute
* Subway open-close times
* Customizable (rename your stops, many options in settings)
* Backup favourites
* Share (via SMS/E-Mail) predictions and your arrival times
* Uncluttered, colour-coded, intuitive interface with large easy-to-read text
See what others have to say about this app @ http://mobilesyrup.com/2012/05/29/transit-now-toronto-for-android-makes-it-easier-to-catch-that-elusive-streetcar/
--- Full version ---
Full Version vs Lite: http://www.transitnowtoronto.com/donate-vs-lite/
--- Contact ---
--- Note ---
- Please try not to leave bad ratings or negative comments if a feature isn't working. I am unable to respond to comments. Email me instead and I will fix it for you! Let's work together to make the TTC a more enjoyable experience. Thank you!
- Rate and comment if you like this app and tell your fellow Android friends!
- If the app is crashing after an update, try uninstalling then reinstalling. This fixes 99% for users who've reported FC's.
- Routes change constantly (due to construction), causing detours. You can now update TTC routes manually under settings menu on Find tab.
- All arrival time and route information comes from Nextbus
- This app is in no way affiliated or endorsed by the TTC
I created Quicky just for the SF Bay Area, and just for Android. I hope you like it!
- See the next buses and trains arriving at nearby stops, based on live GPS data
- Tap on any route icon to see a live map with route, vehicle locations, and all stops
- Alarms! Tap on predictions to set up an alarm.
- Search! Enter a Stop ID # or intersection to get arrivals at just one platform.
- Amazingly simple user interface -- Android only, and better than any Muni app your iFriends have
- No ads, no user tracking, and completely free.
Quicky sorts everything nearby and always shows the closest street corners and stations first. So, all at once you can see every route that serves a stop. You click less and get what you need faster.
Designed just for Android! You'll feel right at home using Quicky. SFMTA Muni and AC Transit data feed come from the NextMuni web service.
See the Quicky webpage at http://plus.google.com/104312883312752023774 for more information. Cheers!
Search terms: Quickie Transit Quicky
SF Muni San Francisco QuickMuni