* DashClock Extension Support for Devices running Android 4.2 and above.
See Live bus Arrivals for your favourite stop right on your lockscreen.
* Disable add ADS in the app from the settings menu
* Pick any route and see where its buses are in real-time along with all the stops along the route.
* You choose your stop by selecting any of the routes or search for it.
* Save your favorite stops or let the app remember your frequented locations.
* Beautiful UI even on older devices.
The application relies on information from Web-Watch "http://www.ltconline.ca/WebWatch/ada.aspx", if that website is down there is NOTHING you or I can do but wait for it to return.
Further more I am NOT affiliated with the London Transit Commission, that means don't complain to them about this app.
=== Permisions ===
FULL NETWORK ACCESS:
Used get get bus information
VIEW WI-FI CONNECTIONS:
Used to optimize network access
READ/WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE:
Required for maps to work properly
Note: with students returning the LTC WebWatch service is very slow, particularly in the late afternoon. This app depends on WebWatch, please report a problem only if WebWatch is also down. Also, please install the app (and download bus data) at some time other than late afternoon.
Automatically remembers your favourite stops, or shows nearby stops using GPS.
Although it uses data from the the London Transit Commission website, it is not affiliated with the LTC so please do not report problems to the LTC. See "About" menu in the app for how to report problems.
If you can't get arrivals or download routes it's probably because WebWatch is down. If the URL http://www.ltconline.ca/WebWatch/ is down or doesn't work, that's the problem, wait a bit and try again. If it's up, report a bug.
LTC Buses is open-source, free-to-use and shows no ads. See the website for more details.
There was some good apps already, but these were not easy to use for new comers who aren't familiar with street name, bus stop location and bus routine.
So I have made this app in their shoes.
I hope this app is useful to all London residence.
This app has three tabs. "Search", "Favorite" and "Near By".
In "Search", You can search a bus stop by route number, direction, stop name and stop id.
In "Favorite", You can use the favorite stops which is already added with alias ( ex, "home to school").
In "Near By", You can find a near bus stop in google map by route number, direction and distance options.
If you touch a blue or green colored stop information area, you can check bus arrival times in the bus stop.
This app uses data from the LTC( London Transit Commission) Website, 'http://www.ltconline.ca/WebWatch'.
So If LTC service doesn't work, this app would be effected as well.
But do not report problems to the LTC about that, please.
LondonLive has the following features:
* View the path of any route on the map
* Show where the buses stop
* Estimate the time until arrival
If LTC's WebWatch is down, than this service will not work correctly.
This app is in no way affiliated with the London Transit Commission.
After having the frustrating experience of missing buses in London, I made this app so I could know exactly when the bus was coming, even if I'm not at a computer.
This program will save you time, and money by utilizing very little mobile bandwidth and no wasted bandwidth on loading useless other pages, clicking links, resizing etc..
Nubius Technologies Inc © 2011
★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop app!
UK Bus Checker™ is the best-selling app that works at every one of mainland UK's 300,000 bus stops to show you WHEN the buses are coming - and WHERE they're going. And, in many towns and cities, this information isn't just scheduled times, it's real live countdown information from GPS-tracking of the buses!
- "I'm not surprised this app has leapt to the top of the UK travel charts since its launch" - Kate Russell, BBC Click* -
• Live or scheduled bus times for every stop in mainland UK - see below
• Real-time GPS map of nearest bus stops with live traffic display.
• Full 3D route maps for every bus - see exactly where your bus goes.º
• Real-time information in more than 40 towns/cities, with more being added.
• Stop Alerts - get woken up when you've arrived at your stop!†
• Service information - diversions/closures/cancellations.
• Favourite the bus stops you use regularly.
• Many other features and the same slick interface that made our app London Bus Checker™ a #1 hit.
- London Bus Checker has been featured on BBC Click, Telegraph Online, The Independent & Wired UK -
PRAISE FOR 'LONDON BUS CHECKER'
“If you regularly ride a bus, then you should not leave home without Buschecker” – The Guardian
“A simple, well-designed app” – Daily Telegraph
One of Cosmopolitan Magazine's featured "Best Apps Ever" - Cosmo UK
There is currently real-time information at more than 40 towns and cities, with more being added. See www.buschecker.com for an up-to-date list of areas covered. Don't forget: if there's no live info, Bus Checker will still display up-to-date scheduled arrivals for your stop, so you get the best of both worlds!
Download UK Bus Checker today - and never miss that last bus of the night again! Although if you do, we're not shouting you a cab.
PROBLEMS WITH THE APP?
Please uninstall then re-install the app - this resolves the vast majority of issues. For more help, please see our support site or get in touch. (and please try this before leaving bad reviews! We do read every support request we receive)
* - Review of London Bus Checker
† - Stop Alerts feature is experimental and requires a compatible Android device; performance may vary.
- For full list of live coverage areas, see www.buschecker.com
- Bus Checker is a registered trademark of FatAttitude Limited.
- Data provided by official Traveline and Transport for London feeds.
- Route Maps use precise locations for bus stops, but the line connecting them is generated automatically and may occasionally deviate from the actual route taken. As the routing technology improves, your app will update automatically, free of charge.
- Bus Checker sends anonymous usage stats and crash reports to us so that we can improve the app; no personally identifiable information is collected or transmitted, but you can opt out of this at any time via the app's settings page.
Now supporting Android Wear. Favourite stops and their next departures show up on your Android Wear watch if you are nearby. Manage your commute from your wrist.
Arrivo Sydney is your powerful commuting companion providing Realtime departure and location information for Sydney Buses and Trains (--> please refer to list below for supported agencies).
Realtime departure information takes your commute to the next level, helping you make your travel time and decisions more efficient. “Should I take the Bus that is approaching or do I wait for the Express Bus that is just around the corner?”
Imagine no more waiting at the Bus Stop. Take the guess work out of wondering when your Bus will arrive. Just download Arrivo Sydney and check on your Bus in Realtime!
Even when you are offline without a data connection you still have access to the scheduled departure information stored locally on your device.
With Arrivo Sydney in your pocket you have access to Sydney's Bus & Train information anywhere and anytime.
Currently supported agencies:
* Sydney State Transit (STA) Buses
* Newcastle Buses
* Busway Blacktown Buses
* CDC Hillsbus R4
* Forest Coach Lines
* Transdev Shorelink
* NSW Trains
* Sydney Trains
* Sydney Ferries
* Sydney Light Rail
We will add other bus operators & ferries soon.
Arrivo Sydney makes your commute easy with a variety of benefits:
* BETA: Favourite Stop Proximity Alerts: Get a notification when you are nearby one of your favourite stops.
* BETA: Boarding now feature to track your progress while on your trip.
(--> Please note: Both of these features are in BETA and in active development. They do need GPS access and will NOT work underground! Please enable high accuracy location services in your Android settings for best results.)
* Realtime Location information so you know where your Bus or Train is right now.
* Realtime Departure information so you know when your Bus or Train will get to your Stop/Station.
* Follow your Bus or Train on the map and check on its progress.
* Save your Favourite Routes & Stops for convenient access and referral.
* Put your Favourite Stops 'on the radar' with the Radar feature. Arrivo Sydney notifies you when you get near your Stop and shows you the next departures.
* Accessibility information for train stations
* Immediately find the next departure for your Stop - by Route, by Stop name or from your saved Favourites.
* Use predictive search from the action bar on the top of the app to quickly find your Route or Stop.
* View next Departures for any Sydney STA Bus Stop and Train Station.
* View your Trip details so you know where & when to get off.
* View the Stops for your Trip on the map.
* Get convenient access to transport info Tweets to stay on top of commuting conditions.
* Arrivo Sydney works anytime and anywhere. If you do not have a data network connection to get the Realtime updates you can still access the scheduled departures.
* The scheduled timetable information is stored on your phone.
* Arrivo Sydney informs you when updated timetable information is available for download. Check your notifications bar to download the most up-to-date timetable available.
Get access to Realtime departure and location information and download Arrivo Sydney today!
· Adelaide (Rail Commissioner, SouthLink, Torrens Transit, Hills, Light City Buses)
· Brisbane (TransLink SEQ)
· Canberra (ACTION)
· Melbourne (PTV)
· Perth (Transperth, TransAlbany, TransBunbury, TransGoldfields, TransBusselton, TransGeraldton)
· São Paulo (SPTrans)
· Calgary (Calgary Transit)
· Edmonton (Edmonton Transit System)
· Halifax (Halifax Transit)
· Montréal (Société de transport de Montréal)
· Ottawa (OC Transpo)
· Quebec (Réseau de transport de la Capitale (RTC))
· Sherbrooke (Société de Transport de Sherbrooke)
· Thunder Bay (Thunder Bay Transit)
· Toronto (GO Transit, TTC)
· Vancouver (TransLink, British Columbia Rapid Transit Company, West Coast Express)
· Santiago (Transantiago, Metro de Santiago)
· Helsinki (Helsingin seudun liikenne)
· Oulu (Oulun joukkoliikenne)
· Tampere (Tampereen joukkoliikenne)
· Berlin (Verkehrsverbund Berlin-Brandenburg, VBB)
· Budapest (BKK, BKV)
· Miskolc (MVK)
· Torino (Gruppo Torinese Trasporti (GTT), Trenitalia)
· Riga (Rīgas satiksme)
· Amsterdam (GVB, EBS)
· Groningen (Qbuzz)
· The Hague (HTM, HTMbuzz)
· Rotterdam (RET)
· Auckland (Auckland Transport)
· Wellington (GO Wellington, …)
· Oslo (Ruter, Timekspressen, Flybussekspressen, Flybussen, Norges statsbaner)
· Barcelona (TMB)
· Madrid (Empresa Municipal de Transportes)
· Göteborg (Västtrafik)
· Malmö (Skånetrafiken)
· Stockholm (SL, Arlanda Express, Waxholmsbolaget)
· Albuquerque (ABQ Ride)
· Atlanta (Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority)
· Austin (Capital Metro)
· Boston (MBTA, Massport)
· Chicago (Chicago Transit Authority, PACE)
· Cincinnati (Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority)
· Dallas (Dallas Area Rapid Transit )
· Hartford (CTTransit, Shore Line East)
· Houston (Metropolitan Transit Authority of Harris County)
· Los Angeles (Metro)
· Miami-Dade (Miami Dade Transit)
· New York (MTA, MTA Bus Company)
· Philadelphia (SEPTA)
· Portland (TriMet)
· Salt Lake City (Utah Transit Authority)
· San Diego (MTS)
· San Francisco (Bay Area Rapid Transit, Caltrain, SFMTA)
· Washington (MET, DC Circulator)
choose the most efficient, fastest, or cheapest route with our real-time city
We’re the only app who offers you to mix your trips and combine public and
private transport options! Starting by train but then need a cab? We’ll factor
that in for you. Leaving on your bike and need a car share later? No problem
for us. Tell us your preferences and we’ll present the best options for you.
With TripGo you can plan your route, check timetables and get live service
alerts. One of our best features: Connect your calendar to get automatic trips
& leave alerts.
We deliver results in real-time: Up-to-the minute information on predicted
departure/arrival times, GPS locations and service alerts for public transport -
TripGo keeps you up to date and on time.
We connect public transport (bus, train, ferry, tram, subway, metro, funicular)
with private and other transport options such as taxi, Uber, shuttle services,
car routes and car sharing, motorbike, cycle routes, bike sharing and walking.
Don’t forget to sync TripGo with your calendar!
“A must have app!!!“
“I can't thank you enough for this app!”
“You have improved my life, can't rave enough!”
“Amazing! Beautiful UI, too!”
“Should be 6 stars”
“Awesome love it”
“Life saving app. One of my favorites! Keep up the good work! ;-)”
“Responsive devs elegant app”
”Take Google’s Transit feature in Google Maps, then supercharge it by about
10 levels.” Siliconangle
“The really nice thing is that TripGo doesn’t lock you in to one transport mode
or preference. You can choose the most efficient, fastest, or cheapest route.”
“This intelligent trip-planning app helps you travel smarter.” Ecopreneurist
2012: Winner, Optus/NICTA
2012: Winner, Transport for NSW App Hot House (buses)
2013: Winner, Transport for NSW App Hot House (trains)
2013: Finalist of the QLD Premier's Award for Open Data
2014: CodeWorks NSW Roads hackathon
- Real-time information for public transport (live map): tap on stops and
stations to see real-time schedules. Click on a route to see positions of
the vehicle, live on the map.
- Door-to-door options for easy comparison on price, time and
- Public transport schedules/timetables
- Reminders: add a reminder to your trip and the app will notify when to
- Pricing for public transport, taxis, tolls and car parks
- Sync + save trips to your calendar
- Turn-by-turn navigation
TripGo covers all metro areas around Australia and New Zealand
- Sydney, NSW ( Inc. Newcastle, Wollongong and Blue Mountains):
- Melbourne, VIC
- Brisbane, QLD (Inc. Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast)
- Adelaide, SA
- Canberra, ACT
- Perth, WA
International locations include:
- Los Angeles, CA; San Francisco, CA (Inc. San Jose and Oakland)
Miami, FL (Inc. Fort Lauderdale and Key Largo)
- Space Coast, FL (Inc. Cocoa Beach, Cape Canaveral, Melbourne)
- Tampa, FL
- Chicago, IL
- New York, NY
- Seattle, WA
- Edmonton, AB
- Vancouver, BC
- Winnipeg, MB
- Halifax, NS
- Toronto, ON
- Montreal, QC
- Quebec City, QC
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Bahía Blanca
Stay in touch!
New York City, San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal.
+ Singapore, London, Manchester, Paris, Berlin, Hamburg, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Rome, Mexico City, São Paulo (more coming).
"Citymapper is, quite simply, the best travel app to be introduced to New York City" - New York Times
★ Grand Prize Winner of NYC MTA App Quest 2013
★ Best Overall Mobile App 2014 (Mobile World Congress/GSMA)
★ Play Pick, Apps to Watch, Top Developer (Android, Play Store)
★ Designs of the Year 2014 (London Design Museum)
★ Essential App of the Year (Stuff Magazine)
★ International Startups of the Year Nominee (Crunchies)
Citymapper is reinventing the urban transit / transport app in the world's most complicated cities, specifically for Android devices:
* Subway / metro, bus, cycle / bike sharing, train / rail, tram, ferry, cab / taxi, Uber and walk. Citymapper is a comprehensive A to B journey planner including ALL transport modes and step-by-step navigation
* Uber integration: Order an Uber directly through Citymapper
* Route planner lets you save locations of frequently visited places like your home, work, favorite bus stops, subway / train stops or bike dock stations to use in future routes!
* Transit tracker enables you to find the nearest local transportation to use
* Subway maps or train maps of your city available offline
Transit Schedules & Departures:
* Metro, subway, bus and train schedules. Get real-time data, live times and info for all modes of transport where available (next bus, subway, train times)
* Arrivals and departures listed for every bus, subway or train
Traffic Info & Disruptions:
* Traffic stops and alerts to help you map your route. Get access to live disruptions / status info, notifications, next bus, schedules / timetables, metro map, or saved routes
* Twitter integration gives you live feeds from your local transit providers
* Map location can be sent to anyone through SMS, WhatsApp, Twitter or email with Meet Me Somewhere
* Share destination or meeting locations
* Live weather updates for your route and how it’ll be at your destination
* Distance tracker to measure how far you’ll go and how much you’ll burn on a bike or while walking
* Calorie counts for popular food and drink items to compare what you’re burning
* Live subway disruptions in real-time on your Smartwatch
- New York: Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA), MNR, Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NICE, New Jersey Transit Trains (NJT) & Light Rail (HBLR / NLR), NY Waterway Ferries (East River, Hudson, Belford), PATH (PANYNJ), Citi Bikes
- San Francisco: BART, MUNI Metro, MUNI Bus, Caltrain, AC Transit, SamTrans, Golden Gate Transit, VTA, Bay Area Bike Share
- Los Angeles: Metro, Los Angeles Metrolink, Santa Monica Big Blue Bus (BBB), DASH / Commuter Express (LADOT)
- Chicago: CTA Bus, Chicago 'L', METRA, PACE Bus, Divvy Bikes
- Boston: Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport), MBTA, Commuter Rail, the 'T', Silver Line, Hubway Bike Share
- Washington DC: WMATA, DC Circulator, Metroway, Ride On (Montgomery County), ART (Arlington), DASH (Alexandria), Fairfax Connector, VRE, MARC Trains, Capital Bikeshare
- Philadelphia: SEPTA, PATCO, NJ Transit (Buses, Light Rail)
- Toronto: TTC, Go Transit, HSR, Brampton, Oakville, MiWay, YRT, Viva, Guelph Transit, GRT, Burlington
- Vancouver: TransLink
- Montreal: STM, AMT, RTL, STL, Bixi
- Singapore: LTA, SMRT, SBS
KEEP IN TOUCH
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the app requires data access and works best with GPS/location on.
Say goodbye to waiting for that bus, train or subway that isn’t coming and say hello to Moovit, your free, local transit planner, featuring live arrival & departure times, updated line schedules, local station maps, service alerts & changes that affect your trip -- all from the community of other riders nearby!
Now supporting over 100 major US cities (including NY, Chicago, Miami, SF, Boston, LA, DC) & 500+ more worldwide.
** It'll make your commute and your trips out and around town for fun that much easier” LifeHacker **
** Featured in NYTimes, TechCrunch, FastCompany, & more **
• Trip Planner: Navigate to your destination via the best and shortest route (combining any and all local transit types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, metro, subway, tram, rail and streetcar).
• Live & Local: Discover nearby stations or search for specific lines or locations to see live arrival & departure times.
• Transit Assistant: Step-by-step walking directions keep you on track and guide you to your nearest station and beyond.
• Service Alerts & Advisories: Stay up-to-date with push notifications about the routes you frequently use, including detours & reports
• Comprehensive city/metro coverage maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required).
• Google Wear devices support - view nearby lines and their live arrival times
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transit times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transit (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about the ride or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Use Moovit in over 100 cities across the US:
Including: LA, SF, NYC, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Austin, Seattle, New Jersey, Miami, etc.
Moovit Supports All Major Operators Including:
MTA, New Jersey Transit, LIRR, MBTA, WMATA, SEPTA, CTA, Pace, LA Metro, Metrolink, SFMTA, AC Trans, BART, VTA, OCTA, Amtrak, King County Metro, Miami Dade Transit, MDT, Metro, Muni, MARTA, RTD, CATA, MWRTA, Metrorail, Bart, Beeline Bus, Norwalk Transit, Dash Ladot, DC circulator, Torrance Transit and more…
(Including: Muni map, Path Train schedule, WMATA next bus, next Caltrain, METRA schedule Chicago etc.)
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in over 500 metro areas including: UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds and more), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid, Bilbao), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli and more), France (Paris, Bordeaux and more), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands (entire country), Israel (entire country), Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo and 8 additional large cities), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila) and Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
- “Best app for figuring out MBTA commuter rail schedules and maps”
- “Easiest way to find the LIRR schedule”
- "I use it every day as my CTA bus tracker”
- "My unofficial VTA light rail app"
- “Moovit is the best Caltrain tracker app”
- "Only way I find my WMATA next bus”
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, tranbit, nextbus, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
The schedules are always current and since updates to the schedules are done server-side no updates to the app are needed in order to receive the most up-to-date transit information.
- Access to all stops and routes from all supported transit agencies
- Filter by agency, type (bus, rail, etc.), date, location, stop name and route information
- Favorites for quick, direct access to specified stops
- Complete trip mapping with timetables
- Real-time alert system
Valley Metro (Phoenix)
Bay Area Rapid Transit - BART
Golden Gate Transit - GGT
Metro (Los Angeles)
Orange County - OCTA
San Diego MTS
San Francisco MTA
San Joaquin Regional
Santa Rosa CityBus
Stanford Marguerite Shuttle
Mountain Metro (Colorado Springs)
CT Transit (Hartford, Meriden, New Britain, Bristol, New Haven, Stamford, Waterbury)
Washington Metropolitan Area - WMATA
Hillsborough (Tampa) - HART
Atlanta - MARTA
Chatham - CAT
Chicago - CTA
Champaign-Urbana - CUMTD
Indianapolis - IndyGo
Transit Authority of River City (Louisville) - TARC
New Orleans - NORTA
Baltimore - MTA
Massachusetts Bay (Boston) - MBTA
Lansing - CATA
University of Michigan
Metro (Minneapolis, Saint Paul)
Kansas City - KCATA
Metro (St. Louis)
Port Authority of NY & NJ - PANYNJ
ABQ Ride (Albuquerque)
Capital District (Albany) - CDTA
MTA Long Island Rail Road - LIRR
MTA Metro-North Railroad
MTA New York City Bus (Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island, Bus Company)
MTA NYC Subway
Niagara Frontier (Buffalo) - NFTA
Port Authority of NY & NJ - PANYNJ
RTC Southern Nevada (Las Vegas)
RTC Washoe County (Reno)
Capital Area (Raleigh) - CAT
Durham - DATA
Triangle Transit + Express
Wave Transit (Wilmington)
Central Ohio (Columbus) - COTA
Southwest Ohio (Cincinnati) - SORTA
Lane Transit (Eugene) - LTD
Port Authority of Allegheny County (Pittsburgh) - PAAC
South Eastern PA (Philadelphia) - SEPTA
Clemson - CAT
Capital Metro (Austin)
Dallas - DART
MTA of Harris County (Houston)
Sun Metro (El Paso)
VIA Metropolitan (San Antonio)
Charlottesville - CAT
Intercity Transit - Olympia
Metro - King County (Seattle)
Spokane - STA
Milwaukee County - MCTS
NEWFOUNDLAND & LABRADOR
Metrobus (St. John's)
Grand River Transit (Waterloo) - GRT
Hamilton Street Railway
OC Transpo (Ottawa)
Toronto - TTC
York Region / Viva - YRT
Agence métropolitaine de transport - AMT
Réseau de transport de la Capitale (RTC), de Longueuil
Société de transport de Montréal (Montreal) (STM), de Laval (STL)
Ville de Sainte-Julie
Request any other agency by sending me an email.
- Extensive map support, coloured routes and stops with direction printed on the maps pin.
- Favourites screen with custom sort order.
- Realtime location of all available transit vehicles on your device maps.
- Accurate arrival time with count down by the second for the next bus.
- Search by address, location or Stop Number.
- Nearby screen for a quick access to bus stops around you.
*Please note that internet connection is required for the App to work.
Feedback and Support Please visit our page on Facebook
-Mississauga - MiWay
-Hamilton Street Railway
- Société de transport de Laval - STL
- Calgary Transit
- Edmonton Transit System
-Victoria Regional Transit System
-Whistler Regional Transit System
-Kelowna Regional Transit System
-Kamloops Regional Transit System
-Metro Transit - HRM
- NYC MTA - Bronx.
- NYC MTA - Brooklyn
- NYC MTA Staten Island.
- San Francisco muni.
- AC Transit
- Dumbarton Express.
- Foothill Transit
- Glendale Beeline
- North County Transit District.
- University of California, San Francisco - USCF
- Camarillo Area.
- Gold Coast Transit.
- LA Metro Bus.
- LA Metro Rail.
- Moorpark Transit.
- Simi Valley
- Thousand Oak.
- Ventura Intercity (VISTA)
- DC Circulator
- WMATA (METRO)
TRAFI is based on scientific state-of-art algorithms which helps us to provide the most accurate results based on real-time traffic situation in the city.
Find the way around in your city with punctuality in mind! Use all transport types in one place! TRAFI, unlike other public transport apps, shows only accurate and up to date bus, metro, ferry, minibus and other schedules. We even track where your bus is in real time, which allows us to detect traffic jams and offer the most optimal route to your destination.
You know what else separates us from other transport apps? Our users! They report traffic jams, accidents, closures and all other stuff that happens in public transport. Become one of them!
• Route search
• Schedules and timetables
• News feed with live information
• Interactive stops map
• Real time information
• Next arrival times in your stop
• Favorites - you can save your frequently used stops, home and work locations for quick access
• Vilnius - "Vilnius transport" buses, trolleybuses, express buses
• Kaunas - "KVT" buses, minibuses and trolleybuses
• Klaipeda - "Klaipeda transport" buses
• Siauliai - "Busturas" buses
• Panevezys - buses
• Druskininkai - "Kautra" buses
• Riga - "Rīgas satiksme" buses, trams, trolleybuses and minibuses
• Liepaja - buses and tram
• Jelgava - buses
• Tallinn - "Sõiduplaanid" buses, trams, trolleybuses, trains and ferry
• Istanbul - "IETT" buses and metrobuses, metro, "Marmaray", trams, funiculars, ferries (Sehir Hatlari, IDO, Turyol, Dentur, Prenstur) and even dolmuş and minibuses
• Ankara - "EGO" buses, metro, "Aksaray", cable car
• Izmir - "ESHOT" buses, metro, "Izban", "Izdeniz" ferries
• Bursa - "Burulaş" buses, "Bursaray" metro, trams
• Sao Paulo - "SPTrans" and "EMTU" buses, "CPTM" trains, metro
• Rio de Janeiro - "Fetranspor" buses, metro, trains, "Trem do Corcovado", "Teleferico Do Alemao", ferries
Note the app will ask for your location, so that we can offer precise routing. Account permissions are needed to enable login and personalization.
♥ Features ♥
♥ Use search to find any stop or route instantly.
♥ Find when the bus is coming at particular stop for particular route.
♥ Find all the buses coming at a particular stop.
♥ Find bus information by selecting a stop on the map.
♥ Alarm when you reach destination.
♥ Save favorite stops or routes.
♥ Live location of bus on map.
♥ Uses arrival predictions as provided by Nextbus