* DashClock Extension Support for Devices running Android 4.2 and above.
See Live bus Arrivals for your favourite stop right on your lockscreen.
* Disable add ADS in the app from the settings menu
* Pick any route and see where its buses are in real-time along with all the stops along the route.
* You choose your stop by selecting any of the routes or search for it.
* Save your favorite stops or let the app remember your frequented locations.
* Beautiful UI even on older devices.
The application relies on information from Web-Watch "http://www.ltconline.ca/WebWatch/ada.aspx", if that website is down there is NOTHING you or I can do but wait for it to return.
Further more I am NOT affiliated with the London Transit Commission, that means don't complain to them about this app.
=== Permisions ===
FULL NETWORK ACCESS:
Used get get bus information
VIEW WI-FI CONNECTIONS:
Used to optimize network access
READ/WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE:
Required for maps to work properly
Note: with students returning the LTC WebWatch service is very slow, particularly in the late afternoon. This app depends on WebWatch, please report a problem only if WebWatch is also down. Also, please install the app (and download bus data) at some time other than late afternoon.
Automatically remembers your favourite stops, or shows nearby stops using GPS.
Although it uses data from the the London Transit Commission website, it is not affiliated with the LTC so please do not report problems to the LTC. See "About" menu in the app for how to report problems.
If you can't get arrivals or download routes it's probably because WebWatch is down. If the URL http://www.ltconline.ca/WebWatch/ is down or doesn't work, that's the problem, wait a bit and try again. If it's up, report a bug.
LTC Buses is open-source, free-to-use and shows no ads. See the website for more details.
LondonLive has the following features:
* View the path of any route on the map
* Show where the buses stop
* Estimate the time until arrival
If LTC's WebWatch is down, than this service will not work correctly.
This app is in no way affiliated with the London Transit Commission.
It was not easy to take a bus as a new comer who aren't familiar with street name, bus stop location and bus routine.
So I have made this app to help me and all London residence.
This app has three tabs (Search, Favorites and Near By) and you can move by swiping or clicking the top title.
- Search : You can search bus stops by route number, direction, stop name and stop id.
- Favorite : You can use the favorite stops which is already added with alias ( ex, "home to school").
- Near By : You can find near bus stops in google map by route number, direction and distance options.
If you touch a blue or green colored stop information area, you can check bus arrival times in the bus stop.
This app uses data from the LTC( London Transit Commission) Website, 'http://www.ltconline.ca/WebWatch'.
So If LTC service doesn't work, this app would be effected as well.
But do not report problems to the LTC about that, please.
New York City, San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal.
+ Singapore, London, Manchester, Paris, Berlin, Hamburg, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Rome, Mexico City, São Paulo (more coming).
"Citymapper is, quite simply, the best travel app to be introduced to New York City" - New York Times
★ Grand Prize Winner of NYC MTA App Quest 2013
★ Best Overall Mobile App 2014 (Mobile World Congress/GSMA)
★ Play Pick, Apps to Watch, Top Developer (Android, Play Store)
★ Designs of the Year 2014 (London Design Museum)
★ Essential App of the Year (Stuff Magazine)
★ International Startups of the Year Nominee (Crunchies)
Citymapper is reinventing the urban transit / transport app in the world's most complicated cities, specifically for Android devices:
* Subway / metro, bus, cycle / bike sharing, train / rail, tram, ferry, cab / taxi, Uber and walk. Citymapper is a comprehensive A to B journey planner including ALL transport modes and step-by-step navigation
* Uber integration: Order an Uber directly through Citymapper
* Route planner lets you save locations of frequently visited places like your home, work, favorite bus stops, subway / train stops or bike dock stations to use in future routes!
* Transit tracker enables you to find the nearest local transportation to use
* Subway maps or train maps of your city available offline
Transit Schedules & Departures:
* Metro, subway, bus and train schedules. Get real-time data, live times and info for all modes of transport where available (next bus, subway, train times)
* Arrivals and departures listed for every bus, subway or train
Traffic Info & Disruptions:
* Traffic stops and alerts to help you map your route. Get access to live disruptions / status info, notifications, next bus, schedules / timetables, metro map, or saved routes
* Twitter integration gives you live feeds from your local transit providers
* Map location can be sent to anyone through SMS, WhatsApp, Twitter or email with Meet Me Somewhere
* Share destination or meeting locations
* Live weather updates for your route and how it’ll be at your destination
* Distance tracker to measure how far you’ll go and how much you’ll burn on a bike or while walking
* Calorie counts for popular food and drink items to compare what you’re burning
* Live subway disruptions in real-time on your Smartwatch
- New York: Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA), MNR, Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NICE, New Jersey Transit Trains (NJT) & Light Rail (HBLR / NLR), NY Waterway Ferries (East River, Hudson, Belford), PATH (PANYNJ), Citi Bikes
- San Francisco: BART, MUNI Metro, MUNI Bus, Caltrain, AC Transit, SamTrans, Golden Gate Transit, VTA, Bay Area Bike Share
- Los Angeles: Metro, Los Angeles Metrolink, Santa Monica Big Blue Bus (BBB), DASH / Commuter Express (LADOT)
- Chicago: CTA Bus, Chicago 'L', METRA, PACE Bus, Divvy Bikes
- Boston: Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport), MBTA, Commuter Rail, the 'T', Silver Line, Hubway Bike Share
- Washington DC: WMATA, DC Circulator, Metroway, Ride On (Montgomery County), ART (Arlington), DASH (Alexandria), Fairfax Connector, VRE, MARC Trains, Capital Bikeshare
- Philadelphia: SEPTA, PATCO, NJ Transit (Buses, Light Rail)
- Toronto: TTC, Go Transit, HSR, Brampton, Oakville, MiWay, YRT, Viva, Guelph Transit, GRT, Burlington
- Vancouver: TransLink
- Montreal: STM, AMT, RTL, STL, Bixi
- Singapore: LTA, SMRT, SBS
KEEP IN TOUCH
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at email@example.com
Please note that the app requires data access and works best with GPS/location on.
★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop app!
After having the frustrating experience of missing buses in London, I made this app so I could know exactly when the bus was coming, even if I'm not at a computer.
This program will save you time, and money by utilizing very little mobile bandwidth and no wasted bandwidth on loading useless other pages, clicking links, resizing etc..
Nubius Technologies Inc © 2011
**New** Available for Android Wear - view nearby lines and get next arrival times right from your watch
Supports major US cities (including NY, Chicago, Miami, SF, Boston, LA, DC) & hundreds more worldwide.
** “It'll make your commute and your trips out and around town for fun that much easier” - LifeHacker **
** Featured in NYTimes, TechCrunch, FastCompany, & more **
►OmniSearch: Discover the best routes to anywhere in your city. Search for a place, address or station to compare transit options and see detailed directions all the way there (combining any and all local transit types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, metro, subway, tram, rail and streetcar)
►Near me: See what's nearby and explore your surroundings on the map. Find the closest stops and check next arrival times, so you're never stuck waiting at the station. Get directions to your destination via the best and shortest route
►Favorites: Add your home, work and other favorite places for instant trip planning. See next arrival times for your favorite lines, and even check your trip history for easy repeat travels
►En Route: A simple click will allow you control your journey, even if your plans or destination change. Just tap Start to see your updated ETA and be notified as you go
►Live reports: Improve everyone’s ride by reporting useful information about station crowdedness, cleanliness, live events, even incidents. Receive notifications from your local operator, when available. Planning your transit is easier when you know what to expect
►Comprehensive transit maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required)
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transit times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transit (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about the ride or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Ride with Moovit in 100+ cities across the US:
New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Austin, Seattle, Miami, and more.
Moovit supports all major transit operators including:
MTA, New Jersey Transit, LIRR, MBTA, WMATA, SEPTA, CTA, Pace, LA Metro, Metrolink, SFMTA, AC Trans, BART, VTA, OCTA, Amtrak, King County Metro, Miami Dade Transit, MDT, Metro, Muni, MARTA, RTD, CATA, MWRTA, Metrorail, Bart, Beeline Bus, Norwalk Transit, Dash Ladot, DC circulator, Torrance Transit and more…
(Including: Muni map, Path Train schedule, WMATA next bus, next Caltrain, METRA schedule Chicago etc.)
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in hundreds of cities around the world including: UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli), France (Paris, Bordeaux), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands, Israel, Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila), Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
The next time you go on the London Underground make sure you take Tube Map along for the ride!
London Transport Awards - Excellence in Technology Winner 2013.
The Appsters Awards - Best use of Geo-Location Winner 2012.
• Official licensed London Underground Tube map from TfL (Transport for London).
• Route anywhere in London. Places, postcodes, points of interest and tube stations.
• Route highlighted with pins on the map - your start station green pin, change station(s) orange and your destination station red.
• Recent routes and station searches listed for quick access.
• Save your favourite London Underground routes.
• Your nearest London Underground station. Highlighted on the map.
• LIVE departure boards and London Underground station information.
• In-app purchases - Remove Ads, First & Last Trains and Tube Exits. Bulk Saver gives you all these extra features at one great price or buy individually.
• Twitter integration - access to Tube Map's aggregated feed of Status and News Tweets.
Access our myTrains app directly from Tube Map, getting departure information for National Rail stations. Don't already have myTrains? Don't worry a link will take you straight to store to download the latest FREE version.
Have your say about Tube Map. Join us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TubeMap or follow us on Twitter @TubeMapLondon. Let's stay in touch.
Tube Map uses a number of permissions, here's what and why:
This permission is used by some of our advertisers to add an event (such as a concert) to your calendar. This will only happen when you interact with the ad and specifically request the event be added.
This permission is used to facilitate location functionality when finding nearby stations using GPS only.
The permission is used to store some content locally on your device to improve app performance.
DEVICE ID & CALL INFORMATION
This permission is used to get device ID required for advertising only. It’s not used to collate any other information about phone state or usage.
• Slide from the left edge of the screen to see nearby stops.
• Swipe a bus stop item left or right to see additional bus times and routes serving that stop.
• Tap on a bus stop item to see the schedule for the next 10 buses serving that stop.
• Zoom into the map to see an overlay of bus stops
ally incorporates all transit modes- whether that be foot, cycle, public transport, bike share, car share or taxi - giving you a definitive overview as to which route is cheaper, faster and smarter for you to take. With live information, real time data and transit reports, ally shows you all the information you need to make city transit stress-free. Welcome to our community of smart commuters!
- *NEW* ally for Android Wear - get ally on your wrist!
- *NEW* Saved previous searches - need to refer back to an old search? Swipe left on the navigation page to revisit your previous 10 searches, great for when you need to check your next connection whilst en route!
- *NEW* Feedback feature - route doesn’t look quite right to you, or could be improved? Tap on the loudspeaker icon in the top right corner to send us your feedback, and we will implement ASAP!
- A to B route planner - tap on the navigation icon to search an A to B journey through our real-time route planner to see results from all transport modes including: metro / tube / subway / U-Bahn, bus / BRT, train / overground / S-Bahn, tram, ferry, walk, cycle, bike share (Santander Cycle, Call a Bike, NextBike), car share (Zipcar, Car2go, DriveNow), taxi and colectivo! All as real-time as possible, where possible.
- Home and work buttons - get home or to work with a single tap of a shortcut button on the homescreen.
- Nearby - check out all transit options around you on our dynamic home screen map, including public transport stations, the nearest bike share docks and car share cars.
- Live transit information - integrated twitter feeds with relevant information on service disruptions keep you 100% up to date on exactly what is going on in your city’s transit system.
- Plenty more features on the way in planning and development...
México: México City
Australia: Sydney, Brisbane, Perth
UK: London (TFL, ZipCar, DriveNow, Santander Cycles).
Germany: Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Cologne, Düsseldorf, Hannover, Stuttgart, Dortmund, Bochum, Essen, Bonn, Duisburg, Oberhausen, Wuppertal (all public transport, DriveNow, Car2Go, Call a Bike, nextbike).
Switzerland: Zurich (ZVV).
And many more on the way… watch this space!
WHAT OUR USERS HAVE TO SAY
“Fast & easy, this app is indispensable in everyday life!”
“The best app I know.”
“App is fantastic. UI, speed, information - all the best. Great! Thank You!”
“The raison d'être for smartphones!”
“Kudos to the developers! A really great app! Thank You !!!!!”
“Class. Works flawlessly”
“The best commuter app in the store.”
“Allryder, You are the best.”
“Joking aside. App does exactly what it should and outstandingly! Highly recommended.”
“Brilliant. Great work on this app. Very beautiful interface and it works flawlessly.”
“Amazing. I was lost in Berlin and this app saved me! Works great!!!!”
“SUPER GOOD! I'm surprised how well your app works! Exemplary! Thumbs up! ;)”
“Super sexy app! Found it by chance, and I'm thrilled.”
Winner of Mobile Tech Award at MobileTechCon 2014
Winner of Vouchercloud’s Most Innovative Start Up Award 2014
If you have any problems, feedback or ideas for ally, just tap on Live Support> Send message icon (top right corner) and we’ll get back to you pronto!
What a no-brainer, and it's FREE! It is helpful for your travel to use the offline map.
# How to plan a journey
It’s simple. If you know which stations you are going to use, tap the stations to set your origin and destination in the zoomable interactive maps. Additionally, GPS can suggest the station that is currently nearest to you (Internet connection required).
# Getting you a suitable route
To meet your needs, you can select from a number of ‘Transport methods’ including Tube, DLR, National Rail, Bus, Tram, Ferry and Plane. Then start searching by setting the time as either ‘Depart Now’ or ‘Last Service’, or set a specific departure or arriving time.
****** Features ******
# Offline map and route search result
Offline map is available to use all the time. You can find which train, subway, metro, bus, flight and ferry let you take to where you go. Route search result is automatically saved your phone, it is also available offline.
# Highly rated features
This app exceeds expectations by giving you great features. The route results show the following two pieces of information so you can change trains easily.
- Platform Information
Shows you which platform your train will leave from, and arrive at. This means you can know which platform you will have to go to in advance.
- Carriage Information
Lets you know which carriage is the best one to get on so you can easily take the next train. (Example: Get on the last carriage to change from the Central Line to the Bakerloo Line at Oxford Circus.)
* This information is not available for all lines.
# Stops you getting stuck in disruptions
Real-time information is in your hand. Refer to the app when you plan your day or weekend.
- Live status
Displays delays and line closures, updated over the air (Today/Weekend).
- Live departure information
Shows you the next couple of trains that are leaving on the line you specify.
* This information is for Tube, DLR and River service""
# Support multiple language (English/Spanish/French/Germany/Italian/Traditional Chinese/Simplified Chinese/Korean/Thai/Malay/Japanese) Name of stations and train will be English.
# Set your home station for easier journey planning.
# Search the nearest station.
# Send route results to you, friends and colleagues via SMS or e-mail
We are always happy to respond to your feedback. Should you have any problems, please let us know through our app by pressing the “Feedback” tab.
****** Important ******
# Night busses will be planned at 3:00AM arrival time for last service search results.
● Simple, fast and easy to use.
● Designed for the first time visitor and experienced commuter.
● Unique "Minute Map" feature provides a view of travel times from any location on the map.
● Latest official TFL (Transport For London) tube map.
● Planned route animates on the tube map.
●.Switch to online street map (when an internet connection is available).
● Services can be turned on or off, routing around problems.
● Works in both landscape and portrait modes.
● Easily locates your nearest London transport stop.
● Places of interest, parks etc are built in to the application.
● Offline routing with clear map and text views
● GPS locating
● Station exit information
● Live service status and departure board information
● OVERVIEW ● The London Tube Map application is a superb route planner for the London Underground (Tube)system with many unique features. The inbuilt map provides the official TFL map of the city underground services with the ability to switch to an online street map view when an internet connection is available. This way the user can view the online map feature when above ground and the transport map and route planning is still fully functional underground or anywhere there is no internet connection. This provides the best of both worlds, the transport map and route planning anytime, anywhere and online street maps and search when a connection is available.
● ROUTING ● Does not require an internet connection and will always be available to display a clear and detailed view of the city transport system, plus list and animate the optimum route for your journey. Provides the fastest route calculations of any mobile routing application (virtually instantaneous) using actual published journey times with the ability to select the quickest route or the route with the least changes.
Comprehensive details of your planned route are provided, including changes, directions of travel, number of stops, predicted journey times, etc. Uniquely this application gives you “direction”, “towards” and “service frequency” information (not available on any other offline journey planner) for example “Take the Northern line (Southbound) towards Stockwell for 10 mins (6 stops). Service runs every 7 minutes” which is essential when finding the correct platform and connection. Also given are alternatives for each leg of the journey.
● NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED ● The tube map and routing do not require an internet connection and therefore you will not be charged data connection fees. This also means the application runs perfectly underground, on an aeroplane, etc. For international visitors to a city who have data roaming turned off this is an ideal solution.
● LIVE INFO ● When an internet connection is available, optional "Live Information" on the current state of the transport services and real time station departure boards can be viewed allowing you to plan your journeys in advance and avoid any potential delays. Unique to this application is the ability to turn off services that are out of action and automatically calculate an alternative route.
● MINUTE MAP ● This unique feature provides a view of travel times from any location on the map. This is helpful for getting a sense of scale and connectivity of the transport system and can provide some interesting results.
● MORE MAPS ● This map is one in a series of Zuti worldwide city maps, if you like this product you may also enjoy some of our other offerings, please visit www.zuti.co.uk for further information.
London Tube Map 2014 (works offline)
Live Tube Status / Train Updates (tube.lu)
Live Bus Status / Bus Schedules (TFL)
Live Tube / Train Departure Times (TFL)
Plan A Journey/Route(TFL)
Call For A Taxi (Call-A-Cab)
Pay Congestion Charge (TFL)
Top Up Oyster Card/Check Oyster Balance (TFL)
(TFL) services require internet access for up to date information and are provided directly by Transport For London
• London Oyster card balance instantly
• Get Incomplete Journey notifications
• Check your season tickets and expiry dates
• Use handy Home screen widgets to check balance
• Open TFL website to manage auto top-up and add/renew/top-up ticket
• Supports TFL accounts with multiple cards
• Supports multiple Oyster accounts easily
• Use card number name alias feature
• Oyster card journey history within 8 weeks
• Send Oyster journey history via email
• Check your Contactless cards information
• Apply for refunds once a month
• Check refunds history for the last 12 weeks
• Switch multiple Contactless accounts quickly
• Contacless card travel statement within 12 months
[OYSTER TOPUP SHOP LOCATION]
• Auto-locate your nearest 3800+ Oyster ticket shops on interactive map
• Navigate and StreetView to top-up location.
• Search shops by street name, POI, postcode, etc
• Supports NFC feature (launch this app instantly)
• NFC feature setting to turn on/off
• Add Oyster widgets on the Lock screen for Android 4.2+ device
• Use data cache system for offline mode
• TFL customer service information
• Journey history details settings
• Font size setting (for table users)
• Cache system setting
• NFC related settings
• Displays TFL issue messages correctly.
• Fast dev support when you have issues.
★★★ 21 DAY TRIAL VERSION FOR AD-FREE FULL VERSION ★★★
[FEATURES COMING SOON]
• Student card support
• Claim for over 15 minutes delay
• Tube fare information
• Trip calculator
• TFL Oyster or Contactless online account is required to use this app.
• About supporting Oyster NFC feature (Please read carefully), We only use this feature to launch this app instantly. We tried, but could not read Oyster card data encrypted.
• Have you got any problems or suggestions with this app? Please email us before leaving bad reviews!!! We always do our best to support.
• This app is not associated with TFL or Oyster or Transys or any related brands. We simply make a different interface to their website/accessible representation available to you without claiming any rights to the data.
• The services provided by this app is supplied without any guarantees, conditions or warranties.
If you have any comments, questions or issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a problem with the app, please email me instead of resorting to daft negative reviews. Most issues are down to a particular device and this application is compatible with over 1027 different ones!
- Intuitive map interface
- Live bus departure boards (Countdown)
- Live arrivals for London Underground, DLR and London Overground [BETA]
- Journey Planner integration with walking directions (beta)
- Licensed London Underground (Tube) map
- Service updates for the London Underground and bus routes
- Live cycle hire data
- TfL CCTV traffic cameras
- Easy to use favourites and nearby locations
- View actual bus routes on the map
- Filter bus routes to ignore the ones you don't use