Other participating retailers include Baker’s, Bi-Lo, City Market, Commissary (DeCA), D’Agostino, Dillon’s, Fishers Foods, Food4Less (Fremont), Food Emporium, Food City, Foodtown, Fred Meyer, Fry’s, Fry’s Marketplace, Giant Eagle, Gerbes, Harps/Price Cutter, Hiller’s, JayC Food Stores, King Soopers, Kroger, Kroger Marketplace, Lowes Foods, Marsh, Owen’s, PathMark, Pay Less Supermarkets, Price Chopper, QFC, Ralphs, Shoprite, Shop n Save, Smith’s, Smith’s Marketplace, SuperFresh, Waldbaums, Winn Dixie, and Weis Markets. New retailers are signing on every day, so be sure to check for updates!
SmartSource Xpress features include:
• Convenient “clip-free” coupons loaded directly to your shopper card—no more filing and carrying coupons to the store
• Discounts are applied automatically when you use your shopper card at checkout
• New coupons every week!
• Print or email your coupon list for easy reference while shopping
• Synchronize your cards, clips and savings across multiple Android and iOS devices!
• “My Savings” page to help you track clipped coupons, their expiration dates and total savings
• Discounts on the brands you use most—from the same manufacturers who advertise in SmartSource Magazine
• Additional features include recipes, videos, product demonstrations, sample offers and much more!
SmartSource Xpress—saving made simple
* Network info as of October 2013
★ Brand new on Android ★ 2013 About.com Reader's Choice Winner - Best Shopping App ★ 2013 Appy Award for Best Finance App ★
Toss out the scissors and let your Android camera do the clipping. Simply snap a picture of any printed offer, and SnipSnap magically converts all the text, images and barcodes into a mobile-optimized offer, which you can redeem off your screen.
Gather up all the coupons you have lying around. Whether they're from the Sunday paper, the mail, or just ones you found buried in your purse or couch, SnipSnap will mobilize them in a matter of minutes. When you get to a store, pull up the coupon barcode, promo code, or photograph and present to the cashier to redeem.
Don't have any coupons handy to scan? Use the Discover screen of the app to see what coupons your friends and family have snipped. You can also snip from or follow our featured coupon bundles, and search our massive database of coupons to find one on demand. Best of all: We'll remind you when you enter a store you have coupons saved for, or when a coupon expiration date is nearing. Aw, snap!
• IN-STORE REMINDERS: When you enter a store, SnipSnap delivers a push notification to remind you what coupons you have saved there.
• SCANS ALL COUPONS: Whether you get coupons from the newspaper, mail, magazines or elsewhere, you can import all of them into the app.
• FOLLOW FRIENDS: Connect to friends from your address book, Facebook, or Twitter accounts. Option to share your couponing activity to Facebook.
• EXPIRATION DATE ALERTS: Get notified when your coupons' expiration dates are approaching.
• STORE SUCCESS RATING: See how successful other users have been in redeeming at your favorite stores.
Before you buy anything online or off, search first to see if there's coupons for it. SnipSnap is great for finding and loading coupons into your mobile phone.
—The Today Show
SnipSnap lets you say goodbye to physical coupons.
—Leanna Lofte, iMore
It’s the ideal companion to those ready to leave behind the old shoebox and scissors for something a little more mobile.
SnipSnap is easy to use with a beautiful user interface. Plus, it’s useful in the context of daily life. ... This app is a must download.
—Kathryn Hough, techli.com
The moment I managed to get 10% lopped off of a bill at an Indian restaurant thanks to a coupon someone else shared sealed the deal — I’m a couponer now (my girlfriend will be thrilled).
—Chris Velazco, TechCrunch
Now that I am using SnipSnap, my fruitless junk-drawer searches are a thing of the past.
—Matt Elliot, CNET
LOCATION REPORTING: SnipSnap gives you the option to be notified about coupons based on your location. This feature uses a method for reporting location changes in the background. Note that this is only invoked and reported upon a significant location change event -- e.g. moving between two cell towers. As a result it does not typically cause the battery to be drained (unless you are, say, driving all day in the car). Location reporting can be easily disabled via the "Location Notifications" toggle in the Settings screen.
** Works at most retail, restaurant and local businesses. Manufacturer coupons (redeemed at grocery stores) are not supported. **
Jacksonville’s number one savings source - North Florida’s most popular coupon magazine is now mobile - welcome to the Money Pages app!
Download our app to take advantage of coupons and deals near YOU! Get a discount at Jacksonville’s top businesses; join loyalty programs, use coupons and more - all with Money Pages!
With our app, you’ll enjoy the convenience of coupons like never before with features such as:
- Saving coupons to Passbook!
- Joining customer loyalty programs!
- Finding deals around you!
- Instant driving directions!
- Saving coupons in your personal profile!
- Built for Jacksonville!
- No coupon clipping!
Want to get the latest deals as soon as they’re available? Want to see a complete list of the coupons and cards you have available at any time? Don’t delay; join the Money Pages mobile revolution today - there’s never been a better time to save!
Please note: our application subscribes to certain location events in order to provide you with nearby or otherwise relevant offers. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
LIGHTEN YOUR WALLET and move your plastic loyalty cards, reward cards and membership cards to your phone so you never miss out on a reward, discount, or deal again.
IMPORT YOUR CARDS IN MINUTES using your phone’s camera for hundreds of national and regional retailers, libraries and associations. If we don’t support a card, or if your card doesn’t have a barcode, it’s easy to create a custom card.
BROWSE THOUSANDS OF DEALS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS including special offers, sales, daily deals and much more from your favorite places to shop. Save grocery coupons directly to your card – no clipping required. Get deals when and where you want them.
CHECK OUT IN STYLE and have the cashier scan your cards directly from your phone. Note: this feature is designed to work with many models of handheld scanning guns, but not self-checkout stations or belt scanners. In the event that a barcode does not scan, have the cashier can enter your number by hand.
YOUR INFORMATION STAYS PRIVATE AND SECURE with advanced features like card backup and passcode lock. Protect your cards from loss or unauthorized use.
3 steps to use RivePoint:
① Select ‘Get Coupons’
③ Use Selected Coupons in stores
Unlike the daily deal apps, RivePoint provides offers you can use everyday whether you are shopping at grocery stores or going out to restaurants with your friends or family. Our coupon listing is updated regularly to help save you money! You also get all the information you need about the stores listed in our app. such as their address, turn-by-turn navigation and contact info.
Traditional clipping and organizing of coupons can take hours. With Coupon Finder, save time by clipping as the coupons are needed. Simply take the inserts with you on your next shopping trip, and when you find a product of interest, search for the product by name and the Coupon Finder will identify which insert you can find the product, as well as the expiration and value of the coupon. Then clip the coupon while you shop.
For couponers looking for more features, you may be interested in the Extreme Coupon Finder.
Whatever it is you’re looking for, Pocketly will help you track it down on-the-go. Just select a category or enter a keyword or store name, and we’ll show you what relevant businesses are right nearby! We’ll even let you know if there are any coupons available, give you directions and phone numbers, and show you tips and photos shared by other Pocketly users. Plus, we’ll give you the option to save coupons, follow stores, and create pockets where you can organize your favorites.
Feeling friendly? Our Pocket Feed shows you where the rest of the Pocketly community is eating, drinking, shopping, and more. Take a peek and you just might find new friends or new favorites!
Never miss a deal with the new WUC app. From our store forums to our couponing articles and tips, where ever you are, you can now be connected to WeUseCoupons and the hundreds of thousands of WUCkie members!
Key Features of the WeUseCoupons Coupon Forum application include:
- Easy Navigation
- Full Posting Abilities
- New Posts Tab
- Attach Photos directly from your Android phone (remember to take pictures
inside the store with your device and post!)
- Private Messaging (with Optional Push Notifications)
- Subscribe to your Favorite Threads (with Optional Push Notifications)
- Supports both Landscape and Portrait views
Why pay full price? With the WeUseCoupons app, you're always connected to the deals!
Shopping coupons, deals, and savings!
Manicure Deals, Local Deals, Restaurant Deals, and much more!
- See thousands of nearby deals and coupons listed in a comprehensive category/sub-category system or mapped out on our deal map
- TheDealMap feature puts all of the discounts on a local map so that you see the great savings close to home or wherever you are to make sure you always get the best deal of the day
- Bookmark your favorite deals to never miss a great deal again
- Set up email reminders so you don't forget to purchase great upcoming vouchers
My Deal Bag is a completely free service that ensures you never miss a great local deal and helps you cut through the clutter to find the best daily deals! With this app, you'll be able to access great local coupons on local restaurants, salons, events, activities and more in your city on the go, ensuring you never miss out on hot deals on your travels and in your neighborhood. Unlike other daily deal aggregators like Yipit, Dealleak, Deal Drop or TheDealMap, mydealbag scours the web for the best deals locally and across the world and lets you filter, sort and search so that you can find the coupons you want as fast as possible.
Have you ever been walking down the street on a beautiful summer day, unsure of which local restaurant to check out, where to go grocery shopping, what activity to try, or which salon to check out? With mydealbag's mobile app, all awesome deals on great local services including food coupons and local events will be mapped out for you in the palm of your hand!
Offering deals from daily deals sites including Eversave, DealFind, Plum District, KGB Deals, Tippr, HomeRun, BuyWithMe, iCouponOnline, YourBestDeals and more, grocery coupons like SavingStar, a huge collection of products like Amazon Buzz, and great shopping savings on companies like Walmart, American Apparel, Target, and Starbucks, mydealbag has the most comprehensive, useful money-saving app around.
Price Chopper’s commitment to being helpful, providing the best in fresh and low prices can now be accessed on the go! Browse great weekly specials and promotions, manage your shopping list, and find recipes or the store location nearest you, all from the palm of your hand.
Download the app today and add more Price Chopper Value to your next shopping trip!
• Sign in to link your AdvantEdge card and synchronize your shopping list and saved recipes from your Price Chopper account to your Android device.
• Discover new products, top deals, featured recipes or in-store events on the Price Chopper dashboard
• Can’t wait to see the deals in the weekly ad? Now you can instantly access Price Chopper’s money-saving specials by department
• Create your shopping list by adding items from specials, ingredients from recipes or just by typing in product names
• Browse by category or type to search for time-saving and delicious recipes from our broad collection
• Find your favorite Price Chopper location to access up-to-date hours and contact information
About Price Chopper
Price Chopper is based in Schenectady, NY and is owned and operated by the Golub Corporation. Price Chopper operates 128 stores throughout New York, Vermont, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts and New Hampshire. The American owned, family-managed company prides itself on longstanding traditions of innovative food merchandising, leadership in community service, and a culture of teamwork and partnership among employees. Price Chopper’s more than 23,000 teammates collectively own 52% of the company’s privately held stock, making it one of the nation’s largest privately held corporations that is predominantly employee-owned. For additional information, visit www.pricechopper.com.
Imagine delivering the right message to the right consumer in the right place at the right time. Mercatus Technologies makes this possible. Mercatus enables retailers and advertisers to achieve competitive advantage, boost brand equity, and improve financial performance. Leveraging Mercatus’ smart shopping technology on a cross-channel marketing level, achieve the ultimate one-to-one relationship with shoppers throughout their buying cycle – from intent to influence to purchase. See the bigger picture at www.mercatustechnologies.com.