Designed Over 1700 Glass Style icons.
pack icons works with most popular launcher market + Pack GO Widget skin
☑ Go Launcher EX
☑ Nova Launcher Prime or free
☑ Apex Launcher
☑ ADW Launcher Ex
☑ ADWLauncher Free
☑ Go Launcher HD tablet (only icons)
☑ Launcher Pro
☑ Walpaper design and resolution
Icons may also work with mxHome, VTL Launcher, Circle Launcher Paid, Nemus Launcher, Apex Launcher, Nova Launcher, Launcher Pro, Next Launcher, Launch-X, Crazy Home Lite, dxTop Lite, Open Home paid, Open Home free, Holo Launcher, Go Launcher Theme and more!
Hybrid Ics Theme This package contains Skyn widget specially designed for GOWidget
skin theme that works with:
☑ GO Email Widget
☑ GO Task Manager Widget
☑ GO Twitter Widget
☑ GO Message Widget
☑ Go SMS PRO
☑ Go Locker
☑ Go Widgets
This theme changes all icons with a style "Hybrid Ics Theme" and contains more than 100 icons of the most popular applications on the Play Store
These icons work with most of the launcher.
-Nova Launcher free or Prime
Nova Settings ->
Look and feel ->
choose a theme “Concept Jelly Bean” and apply.
Themes icon ->
Select icon “Concept Jelly Bean” and apply.
-ADW Launcher Pro
adw Settings ->
Select Theme “Concept Jelly Bean” and apply.
1.MENU > Wallpaper > Hybrid Wallpaper.
interface and app drawer
Iphone IOS Style Icons
Theme Glasklart Icons design
Get it and have a completely new makeover of your smartphone with android OS at once!
V2. New folder interface and Wallpaper FullHD
V2. Add skin theme for GoWidget SMS
(June 2nd now: it seems a small number of Samsung devices have a similar issue, and Substrate correctly detects that it canot use the same workaround; I will work on a new solution, likely one that solves both of these use cases at the same time. There is no harm in running Substrate and seeing if the workaround is possible: that's detected.)
Substrate is a platform for customizing software. Due to limitations of the Google Play Store it must be installed separately, but its primary purpose is to support other products: users should not expect Substrate itself to do anything interesting. Instead, it should be thought of as enabling your device to support other things you may install.
Products that use Substrate are able to modify any other program, whether it came with your phone or was installed later, or whether it was developed by Google or by a third-party developer. These kinds of changes carry an inherent risk: changes to the underlying software being modified may break the modifications ("extensions") you install.
*IMPORTANT*: Substrate for Android is new. While I've spent a bunch of time testing it on a bunch of devices with many versions of Android, there is always the possibility that there's something unique to your setup that causes an incompatibility. If possible, I'd recommend having a backup of your device handy; I'd also recommend being setup with a recovery mode image that allows you to easily delete Substrate. For more information, see this FAQ item.
Users should keep in mind that Substrate includes a safety feature: by holding down the volume-up button on your device you can disable Substrate while it is attempting to load these modifications (such as while it is turning on and starting); this will give you an opportunity to use Google Play to uninstall things that might be broken.
Substrate has been tested fairly extensively. It is designed to work on Android versions 2.3 or above, but will work on any "equivalent" versions (systems like CyanogenMod or the Kindle Fire use their own versioning schemes). It is supported on devices that use either ARM or Intel CPUs and works on "strange" devices (including Google Glass).
While Substrate support for Android is very new, Substrate was first released in 2008 for Apple's iPhone and is now being used by tens of millions of devices worldwide. Many people know it as "MobileSubstrate", how it is usually distributed for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch via Cydia, the alternative to the App Store for "jailbroken" devices.
If you are a developer, you can learn more about how to work with Substrate at http://www.cydiasubstrate.com/. There, you will be able to find documentation, tools, and examples. Substrate for Android also shares many development concepts and APIs with Substrate for other platforms, so tutorials from third-party websites may help.
(Users of Substrate on iOS may remember that there is a more general "Safe Mode" feature that will catch crashes, allowing for a more intuitive response to failures. This will be implemented in an upcoming version of Substrate for Android, but please remember: you can always use the "volume up to disable" feature to skip bad extensions.)
(Substrate requires the ACCESS_SUPERUSER permission, and during its installation it will add a few files to your device. No files will be modified or overwritten: only a few new files--all symbolic links, taking up virtually no space--are added. Substrate only requires root during installation and to help it restart your device to use new extensions.)
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING AND EMAIL OR POST ON XDA BEFORE LEAVING A NEGATIVE REVIEW!
There is no 100% way to hide root. Any feedback you may have will be helpful, not only for fixing your particular issue, but also for hiding root from future apps!
See http://devadvance.com/rootcloakplus/ for the list of apps that work with RootCloak Plus.
If the app is not listed as working, then I cannot guarantee that it works! Apps that currently do not work include:
Puzzles and Dragons
• Rooted Device
• Android v4.0.3+
• Cydia Substrate ( http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.saurik.substrate )
• If you are on Android 4.4+ (Kitkat), you need to install SELinux Mode Changer and set it to PERMISSIVE: ( http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mrbimc.selinux )
• Single user on the device (does NOT currently support devices with more than one user account!)
Does NOT Support:
• x86 (Intel) devices
• Devices with multiple user accounts
How is this different than disabling root with temp unroot/SuperSu unroot/etc?
Disabling root, or temporarily unrooting, prevents ALL applications from using root. This includes the applications that require root to function. In addition, SuperSu (and others) cannot hide themselves, and are still detected by many apps. RootCloak does not disable root; it completely hides all traces of being rooting, including the su binary, some of busybox, superuser.apk/most common superuser control apps, and more.
Does RootCloak hide custom ROMs (CM, AOKP, etc)?
Not directly. Some apps that check for root only check for things like release-keys vs test-keys, and therefore RootCloak will work. However, if you are running CM, AOKP, or any other custom ROM, there are simply too many ways to detect a custom for RootCloak to effectively hide all of them. For example, addition settings activities may be added/removed depending on the AOKP version; RootCloak would have to hide every single one to be 100% effective.
1) If you are on Android 4.4+ (KitKat), you need to install SELinux Mode Changer and set it to PERMISSIVE: ( http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mrbimc.selinux )
2) Install Cydia Substrate. You must install it, then open the app and Link Substrate Files, then reboot!
3) Install RootCloak Plus.
4) Reboot your device to enable RootCloak Plus. Substrate will probably tell you to do so.
5) Open RootClock Plus settings (just open the app from the launcher), and then go to Add/Remove. This is where you will change which apps RootCloak hides root from.
6) If the app you want is not among the default apps, press the + button to add it. Find the app in the list, and press it to add it to the list.
7) To apply changes, you MUST reboot your device!
8) Run the app to see if root was successfully hidden.
XDA Support Thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2607273
Attribution: The icon used for this app is a creative interpretation of a photo of the sculpture "Cloak of Conscience". Both the sculpture and photo are by Anna Chromý. The photo is licensed under under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported license (license text available here: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/deed.en) The original photo can be located here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Anna_Chromy_Cloak_Of_Conscience.jpg
WinterBoard is a "theme engine" that allows you to use the numerous themes you may find in the Google Play Store on your device without having to install custom ROMs or use custom launchers. It allows you to use almost any launcher icon theme with your stock launcher and supports "Theme Chooser" themes without CyanogenMod.
This is accomplished using a modification to the software on your device managed using Substrate, a code modification platform. You will therefore also have to install Substrate to use WinterBoard. You can find Substrate in the Google Play Store; if you attempt to use WinterBoard without Substrate, you will be directed to install Substrate.
Users may recognize the name WinterBoard: we distribute a similar program for Apple's iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. Available to users via Cydia, the alternative to the App Store for users of "jailbroken" devices, WinterBoard is used by tens of million users worldwide, supporting well over ten thousand known themes of varying complexity.
Artists who want to make themes compatible with WinterBoard do not do anything special: the goal of WinterBoard is to support themes designed for most other theme systems. In specific, you can use themes designed for ADW Launcher, GO Launcher Ex, Launcher Pro, dxTop, and the T-Mobile/CyanogenMod Theme Chooser platform.
Please note, however, that WinterBoard is still under development: while the core features of these themes will likely work, many others might not. The priority for launcher themes has been "icon packs". It is a goal of WinterBoard to support as many features of these themes as possible, so users should check back later for updates.
Within WinterBoard, users will see a list of themes that they have installed on their system. To activate themes, click the entry to mark them with a check. Yes, you can turn on multiple themes ;P. Themes override each other based on their order in the list: to move them around you drag them up and down using the handles on the right.
When using Theme Chooser themes, please understand that these are often tailored to the specific version of the firmware you are running, and that even finding a theme for the "equivalent" version of CyanogenMod to what you have installed might not have everything aligned for the theme: things may look awkward or simply be missing.
The expectation is that, like on iOS, people will eventually start building themes optimized specifically for the stock software that can be used with WinterBoard. The result is that, just as you find themes currently that claim compatibility with certain versions of CyanogenMod, themes might claim support for "Android 4.2 w/ TouchWiz".
(WinterBoard requests the ACCESS_SUPERUSER permission, but only uses it to restart the system to apply your new themes. It does not physically modify any of the stock software stored on your device: all modifications are made dynamically via Substrate, so uninstalling WinterBoard is guaranteed to remove all traces of its installation.)
If, while using WinterBoard, you run into any problems (such as it crashes on boot, preventing your device from starting), please remember that Substrate has a safety feature built into it: you can hold your device's volume up button to temporarily disable Substrate so that WinterBoard is not loaded, and then your device boots correctly.
The launcher icon pack and Theme Chooser theme that are used in the screenshots are both available from the Play Store. The former is free, while the latter costs money (sorry, not my product; I will attempt to find another theme that works well together for the example screenshots in the future, but my goal right now is to get this released ;P).
**100% Icons Made Manually Based on Vector Graphics**
- 468+ Custom Icons (Including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Path, Foursquare, Whatsapp, LINE, BBM, Flappy Bird, Clean Master, and many more)
- Compatible with Multi Launcher
- XXXHDPI Icon (192x192 pixels) with tinypng, this kind of png reduces 50 % of actual size.
- Android 4.4 Kitkat App Drawer Style icon, just edit and replace with icon included in Frozen_demo
- Update (if necessary)
- Icon request (Pro only)
- 6 New Wallpapers
- Holo HD
- KitKat (KK)
**This is not a standalone app, for use it you need a launcher such as listed abbove**
**Inspired from Cydia theme Noki**
tags: ios, flat, simple, apex, nova, adw, go, holo, launcher, wallpapers, theme, tablet, best, new, icon, icons, iphone, google, colors, kitkat, kit kat, nexus 5, metro, windows 8, vibrant, frozen, icon pack
More from developer
*Support password log-in
+ Standard PC Keyboard(QWERTY/2 set national standard)
+ Single Vowel(Google method)
+ Chun Ji In(Samsung method)
+ Na Rat Gul(LG method/ EZ Hangul)
+ SKY2 (Pantech method)
+ 3 Set (Modified Shin's(2003), Final 391, Hanson)
+ Englishi keyboard(QWERTY, DVORAK, AZERTY)
+ Voice dictation
+ Korean suggestion dictionary(Highly compressed 58,000 title word.)
+ English suggestion dictionary
+ Hanja suggestion dictionary(Highly compressed 200,000 of Korean Chinese characters)
+ Skin plug-ins(Competible with Go Keyboard theme.)
+ Font Plug-ins
+ Sound Plug-Ins
+ Hardware and bluetooth keyboard support
+ And other automated user friendly features
that All-In one high performance Korean keyboard.
* Support OS : Android OS 2.2(Froyo) ~ Recent 4.x.(include tablet)
(Update latest Android OS as 4.x to avoid other problems.)
* Download with 'Automatic update'.
** Update when new version ready to fix problems.
! For your secure mobile device life, you must download the app from Google Play.
*** Unique features are protected by international law and copyright.
- If your device get slow, clean your RAM memory via Task Manager for fast typing.
- Fast performance of apk (Android application package file extension) manager.
- Simplified user interface ever.
- Support install/uninstall, searching apks in SD Cards, and also can search/extract apks from built-in memory and the system folder
- Support sending apk as e-mail.
- Support copying installed App and apks.
- Support batch action that multiple install/uninstall even silent uninstall.
- App install/remove/transfer and Smart Action to manage by one click.
* App Copy and Backup feature now support! Backup and copy your app into SD Card or wherever you want!
- List 'service' app which have no icon/screen to install/remove! Other Apps doesn't support.
* Graphical indicator for installed/removed app!
- Damaged file also list! Check and delete! which other apk installer doesn't support!
* Easily manage/install/uninstall/delete/copy/send apks and Apps.
** Copyrights or any legal rights of each apks owned by each publisher or developer. Apk extracting or transfering should be used for personal purpose only. All activities at your own risk/responsibility.
* Use MN Phone as your usual dialer in your Android device.
* Supported Korean contact search App by Korean consonant. And also support alphabet, number to find a contact.
* Search engine looking a contact in call-log and contacts both fast.
Fast and simple dialer in the world!
- Fast loading/fast searching
- Support mixed consonant search!
- Support various free Skins/Fonts/SoundEffects!(20120617)
- Support shortcut dialing feature by unique feature of MobileNeuron UX design! (20120617)
- Support uncompleted Korean charactor search (When input '화', also can search '확', '황' as well) (20110830)
- Support middle charactor search! Turn on/off by setting! (20110905)
- Support last digits searching! (20110905 bugfix)
- Shortcut button to Dialer and Call log (20110905)
- Support contact thumbnail photo!(20110930)
- Support different display style! (20110930)
- Support split search for mass contacts user! (20110930)
- Support toggle to sort name list by ascending (20110930)
- Support Shortcut in notification bar!(20111018)
- Support Theme and haptic feedback!(20111018)
- Support NumberPad base search and dialing!(by setting)(20111108)
- Support clearing latest search keyword.(by setting)(20111108)
- Very convenient to dial a number for oversea calling on any USIM and phone!
Recommand for oversea tripper and overseas Korean.
- And more customizable options to fit your usage!
* Needed for word suggestion feature,
compressed size is around 2.5MB for download.
* Included highly frequently used over 66,000 Korean suggestion words.
* Included highly frequently used over 165,000 English suggestion words.
* This is just optional package for MN Log-In Keyboard to use word suggestion feature.
* You need download and install MN Log-In Keyboard before use this suggestion data.
(This file not working for any another apps)
* Needed for word suggestion feature,
compressed size is less than 3MB for download.
After installation it will be around 20 MB.
* Included over 200,000 HanJa(Chinese character) words highly frequently used.
* This is an optional package.
* You need to download MN Log-In Keyboard and this data file together~
(This file not working for any other apps)
* Its simple to use on most of deivces in the world which comlying Google's Android standard.
If you have any problem, please report it the symtom to improve!
'One touch' removal a call log in the call history!
Manage your privacy today!
- Specific number removal in one action!
- Support call log and SMS deletion
- Support Dialing, Send SMS
This app no longer supported
since Android Messaging policy has been changed.
Please use and find alternative messaging app.
(Will keep see you with another featured apps).
* the UNIQUE secure messaging app in the world!
* Support encryption for private messages. And lock screen for app-startup and private box entering either.
* High performance popup notification with quick response features.
! Check 'Allow Automatic updating' to immediatly update improved update into your device!
!! Now experiencing a crash problem on KitKat the Android OS 4.4.
- the UNIQUE encrytion support messaging app in the world! Private messages are encrypted to be stored.(It can be backup with non-encrypted messages by any usual backup app from Google Play. NO NEED any SPECIAL process/tool to backup and restore.)
- Supported lock for private box and spam box. And also support pattern lock and password lock which same security level as Android OS.
-Set your favorite photo as background image and theme. You can select a image for background from SD card.
-Message auto spilt feature added for long message and MVNO on restricted circumstances.
-Log/backup your messages through e-mail using e-mail forwarding feature.
- Auto-filter for private box to be encrypted and filtered out automatically.
- Auto-filter for spam box to be filtered out without any notification.
- Supported phonebook selection to add recipient by touching.
- Supported time range to only allow for notification for your life.
- Supported 'simple manner mode' to keep temporarly silent when device face down!
- Korean consonant search to add contact also support number search for recipient adding!
- Support frame view for less 80byte/140byet SMS notification for FORMED sms automatically!
- Font size adjustment in composing screen by pressing volume up/down.
- Change your phone to standard messaging machine rather tan use built-in operator specific messaging app. No need to modify or adjust technical system configuration. Just use it as it is.
MobileNeuron will keep improve further. Please email MobileNeuron when you face any inconvenience matter to immediately handle the problem for you.
More recommendation to people around you to be used and distributed will make better app.
Thank you for your attention and affection.
- Working on : Customization and more
[And other products]
- MN Messaging - In order to secure storing and transfering your message, this is the only choice of Android standard messaging system. Reliable and safe.
- MN Record Cleaner - To manger and clean your call-log and message log by one-click as batch cleaning.
- MN App Manager - Manage/install/remove apks easily. This is one of best App manager in the world at this moment.
- MN Log-In keyboard for Korean - The QWERTY keyboard to use alphabet combination by Korean layout. This is top Korean keyboard in Korea at this moment.
tag : sms, mms, built in, message, messaging, standard, MN, OMA, SMS, MMS, inbox, emoticon, lock, pattern, password, filter, spam, privacy, personal, popup, secure, encrypt, encryption, cacao talk style, background theme skin
* Supported complete competibility for Google Calendar!
* Simple engough to quickly write and use. But include all features fo google Calendar.
** Please check-up/turn-on the 'Automatic update' for immediate bug fix and new feture updates.
-The simplest plan/schedule manager for Google Calender. Manage your appointment easily. Perfect competibility.
-Quick view and edit event.
-Easily recongize schedule total and remains on top-right of screen ever.
-Realtime progress trace notification. Once you glipse notification, you can overally catch up current status of schedules.
-Useful repetition option when create new event(by Querterly, etc).
-Fast view mode changing by pressing the mode list on bottom-center
-Supported the lunar calendar date on each view mode.
-Supported display major holiday(some countries) on each view mode.
-Customizable theme whatever color by user selection!
** Now being eveloved! Keep use and feel conveinence.
*** All MN EasyPlan's unique features are protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties.
(Do not just copy any layout or features rather license with us, specially Samsung, LG include subcontractors for them.)
- Font pack only for MN Keyboard
- Customize your keyboard~
* More distribution and love for app will make better app further by your recommendation to people around you to be used.
** This font pack contain the Naver Nanum fonts series which covered OFL by Naver.