Get your job time-sheets online in an instant!
TimeDock uses bar-codes NFC tags to turn your mobile devices into swipe card punch clocks. Works well for construction companies, agriculture, health care, manufacturing and other environments tracking employee time-sheets for payroll and job hours.
We also have the option for a wall mounted device for USD $350 that works side by side our mobile time clocking app.
Top reasons to choose TimeDock.com
• Scales from 1 to 1000's, without diminishing workflow.
• Lets you react to labor fluctuation and project overrun before it happens.
• Gives you real-time labor costing for key business decisions.
• Eliminates the hassle of chasing timesheets and resolving timesheet errors.
• Forces point-in-time workflow and actively fights timesheet lateness and consistency issues.
• Modular architecture lets you integrate as many mobile devices and wall-mounted punch clocks as you need, across many locations with differing internet connectivity.
• Works seamlessly online and offline.
How this app works:
1. Download the app and connect to a TimeDock account as a time-tracking device.
2. Optionally pre-select a job code or activity code (configured by the admin through the online web portal).
3. Use the in-app camera to scan staff ID's as they arrive, or wave their NFC badges next to the NFC sensor, to clock into work. Repeat steps 2-3 for switching jobs, then clock out at the end of they day.
What you'll get from the online web dashboard:
• Instant time-sheets for each employee and job. Plus time-sheet overview.
• Positioning reports and analytics for configurable cost codes, activity types, tasks.
• Manually adjust or enter hours missed.
• Configurable CSV exports for sending time data directly to payroll applications.
TimeDock's card-based interface is highly scalable, allowing the issue of thousands of ID cards and eliminating the need for manual interaction at the point of recording time.
Designed for payroll administrators, TimeDock gives you instant online access to time-sheets in real-time. Time can also be applied to jobs on a job-sheet, allowing you to monitor in real-time total hours worked on a specific job or location.
Install any number of attendance clocks on any number of devices and they all work together as employee time clock devices, collecting timesheet information for your central TimeDock account. Unlike your traditional punch clock, employees can check in from one device and out another.
* TimeDock software subscription required to use this application.