Use this app with your TimeDock.com online timesheet software, to turn your devices into proximity badge mobile timeclock machines for time-sheets and job hours.
Organisations with tens to hundreds of staff are clocking in with TimeDock, against multiple job locations or fixed premises, around the globe.
TimeDock is a scalable and robust time tracking tool for construction companies, agriculture, healthcare, manufacturing and other use cases where tracking employee time-sheets for payroll has traditionally been a manual task.
We also offer proximity time clock machines that work in tandem with this mobile time tracking app.
Top reasons to choose TimeDock.com
• Scale from 1 to 1000+ staff, without diminishing workflow.
• Instant online timesheets and job hours.
• React to labor fluctuation in real-time.
• No more late timesheets or rounding issues!
• Works seamlessly online and offline.
How this app works:
1. Download the app and connect to a TimeDock account as a time-tracking device.
2. Optionally pre-select a job code or activity code (configured by the admin through the online web portal).
3. Use the in-app camera to scan staff ID's as they arrive, or wave their NFC badges next to the NFC sensor, to clock into work. Repeat steps 2-3 for switching jobs, then clock out at the end of the day.
What you'll get from the online web dashboard:
• Instant time-sheets for each employee and job. Plus time-sheet overview.
• Positioning reports and analytics for configurable cost codes, activity types, tasks.
• Manually adjust or enter hours missed.
• Configurable CSV exports for sending time data directly to payroll applications.
TimeDock's card-based interface is highly scalable, allowing the issue of thousands of ID cards and eliminating the need for manual interaction at the point of recording time.
Designed for payroll administrators, TimeDock gives you instant online access to time-sheets in real-time. Time can also be applied to jobs on a job-sheet, allowing you to monitor in real-time total hours worked on a specific job or location.
Install any number of attendance clocks on any number of devices, and they all work together as employee time clock devices, collecting timesheet information for your central TimeDock account. Unlike your traditional punch clock, employees can check in from one device and out another.
* TimeDock software subscription required to use this application.