Tired of subscribing in order to see horror images from thriller chat stories? Curious to chat up a Superhero or help a life coach plan a wedding with your messenger?
Soon after the release of Aggretsuko second season on Netflix in June 2019, Now comes the exciting chance to get behind the mobile screen and chat away with Retsuko & co on Moment Square™ and influence the story plot.
Bandersnatch meets Aggretsuko
Delivered in a text chat format, you can meet and interact with characters like you own friends. Select from an array of genres, including superheroes, fantasy, romantic comedy, thriller, sci-fi, and more.
• Free Introduction: The first chapter of every Moment Square™ story is always free so players can get a feel for the story before purchasing it. No baiting for subscriptions;
• Gripping Stories: Our stories are written by authors who’ve established well-known IPs with proven track records, now crafting immersive experiences in this new format;
• Cross-over content: Many of our stories come with their unique characters, emojis and gif reactions that can be used across all the stories - with every character reacting differently to them.
Moment Square™ platform is in early access stage. This allows you, our friends to experience the "moment" with us in every part of our journey. Be adventurous.
The introduction of the Aggretsuko Moment game is a great addition to the current roster of established writers and stories on Moment Square™. Moment Square™ is the first game platform that aims to deliver high-quality stories in diverse genres, created by established writers around the world including:
• Emmy Award winning series Emma Approved by Bernie Su;
• hit interactive series and games Heroes Rise : The Hero Project by Zachary Sergi, a truly inspiring, high-quality CG animated short #Milafilm by Cinzia Angelini
• a murder-mystery tale called Summerland by Jennie Kong.
It is a collective collaboration among the best creative talents in storytelling, games, art, and technology.
Moment Square™ was featured by CNET as one of the top coolest mobile games at Game Developer Conference (GDC) in 2019, which is a major annual game industry event in San Francisco.