***** The definitive worldwide bestseller. The most content of all true 3D anatomy apps. iMedicalApps rated Human Anatomy Atlas the top atlas for the iPad and iPhone.
*****Only anatomy app with (1) Male **and** female 3D anatomy models, (2) Microanatomy, and (3) Physiology animations.
***** Extra features: (1) Share views with other users of Atlas for iPad/iPhone. (2) Create notecards to use in presentations or for studying (3) Access views for all twelve systems from one home screen. Quickly add entire systems to any view.
***** Want to try the app for free? View “More from developer” and download the free Skeleton Preview version (Human Anatomy Atlas SP).
***** A true, totally 3D reference and learning atlas:
- Rotate any of the available models. Zoom in or out.
- Read definitions and hear pronunciations.
- Use preset views to quickly view a region or structure. Create and save your own views.
- Create notecards to use in presentations or for studying
- Save and share 3D views with other users of Atlas for Android.
- Save and share screenshots and notecards.
- Test your knowledge with quizzes.
- Watch stunning 3D animations.
*****The most content of all true 3D apps. Includes a male and a female anatomical model. Over 3,800 structures from all body systems:
- Circulatory (arteries, veins, heart)
- Microanatomy of senses (eye, ear, tongue taste buds, skin receptors)
***** Animations section with eleven free preview animations on physiology and function:
Paired muscle actions
Joint: Ball and socket
Types of cells
Soft tissue repair
Red Blood Cells
Chewing and swallowing
Elimination of water and waste
Function of the skin
Muscle tissue types
Nervous system functions
Like what you see in the free previews? Use the in-app purchases to expand your copy of Human Anatomy Atlas to include animations that present basic physiology.
- Medgadget calls the graphics, “nothing short of breath-taking." (medgadget.com)
- AMI Award of Excellence
- Ranked #1 by iMedicalApps! "Rarely does an app come along and knock my socks off. . . Ideal for students and teachers of anatomy, as well as for patient education." (imedicalapps.com)
***** Human Anatomy Atlas provides a powerful visual reference tool for healthcare professionals and a lab-like study aid for students.
About Visible Body
Visible Body® is a content and software development firm that produces award-winning anatomy and physiology learning products. Since 1996, we have partnered with the world's top pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and educational publishing companies. The highly detailed, anatomically accurate, 3D models we create are developed by an extensively trained team with decades of experience in medical illustration and biomedical visualization. All anatomical content is reviewed for accuracy by our panel of experts, including physicians and anatomists.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know what you like about Human Anatomy Atlas, tell us if the app isn't performing as expected, or share ideas for making the app better.
★ 1 GHz processor or higher
★ 512 MB RAM or higher
★ 480 x 800 pixel display or larger
All the bones of the human skeleton are reconstructed in 3D, and can be rotated by simply moving a finger to view from any angle.
The interface is simple and intuitive; by using an interactive PIN, you can view every anatomical term (in English).
This App is a valuable tool for students of medicine and sports sciences, doctors, nurses, orthopaedists, physiatrists, physiotherapists and athletics training professionals.
"Skeletal System" is part of the "3D Atlas of Anatomy" – a collection of Apps for studying human anatomy.
New Apps and updates are under development; you can send us your suggestions by writing to email@example.com.
Your feedback is important, and will help us continuously improve it!
Try this unique anatomy quiz game and you'll be happy you did!
Over 1000 Quiz Questions and 1000 Flashcards!
The EMT tutor is a comprehensive training tool for the EMT Basic. Whether you are a seasoned veteran or starting class this app will position you for success in the real world. If you are a student going through class you will benefit from this app. Simultaneously, so will a seasoned veteran in the EMS field that is trying to stay current on recent developments.
The material has been prepared and verified with most recent text books and includes the additional information now presented in most classes that includes Pathophysiology, Life Span Development, and expanded Anatomy and Physiology sections. Over 1000 Possible quiz questions and flashcards available. Prepare for class or review for the NREMT Exam with the EMTutor.
5 major components differentiate us from our competitors:
1. A Bookmarking feature that allows the user to save difficult questions, flashcards, or scenarios for later study. This allows the user to tailor the experience to their needs.
2. Explanations so that the user learns from every question and flashcard.
3. Over 1000 Quiz Questions and 1000 Flashcards prepared by EMS instructors that are involved in both EMS education, and running calls in the streets. This enables the material to be relevant for students and to prepare you for the real world as an EMT-B.
4. A Scenario based section has been developed to aid in taking text book material from page to street. Over 50 scenarios are given here, with more to come, that a user can go through on their own or with a field instructor to stimulate the thinking processes that occur on a 911 call.
5. Material that has been developed by EMS educators that are current on latest NREMT developments. Our material has been developed for the iPhone user and cannot be found on a website somewhere for free. Because of this we believe that our material is for learning and teaching on the iPhone not for assessing how smart the user is. Other material is built to assess, ours is built to teach.
Please feel free to Email any questions or concerns to: firstname.lastname@example.org, we are always willing to help in any way. Good luck on your EMT Exam and stay safe out there.
At last, on your Android device: the Virtual Human Body! Discover what’s hiding within your body: locate the various organs in their context, and learn more about their functions. Whether you’re a student, a teacher, or simply naturally curious, the Virtual Human Body invites you to a fascinating exploration of the mechanics at play within the human body.
THE VIRTUAL HUMAN BODY INCLUDES:
• 11 systems of the human body depicted through our lifelike model
• over 1000 anatomical structures named and defined
• an anatomical dictionary including a textual search engine
• the possibility to overlap two systems so as to better visualize the interrelations between bones, muscles and organs
THE APPLICATION OFFERS:
• Three display modes:
• model only
• model with red markers
(gives access to the name of each structure)
• model with overlapping window
(allows you to display two systems simultaneously)
• Various points of view on the human body, thanks to:
• a zoom tool
(allows you to enlarge a system up to 16 times its original size)
• a layer tool
(gives access to cross-sections)
• multiple view angles
(anterior, posterior, lateral, superior and inferior)
• Easy navigation: tap a red marker to access all the information related to an anatomical structure.
• A search engine to quickly locate a structure and situate it in its context
• A rich anatomical dictionary
Download the Virtual Human Body, the lightest and most dynamic anatomical atlas!
Internet connection required for the initial ~200MiB data file download.
THE 11 SYSTEMS
* Male morphology
* Female morphology
* General anatomy
* General anatomy
• Nervous system
* General anatomy
• Lymphatic system
* General anatomy
• Cardiovascular system
* Veins and arteries
• Respiratory system
* General anatomy
• Digestive system
* General anatomy
• Urinary system
* Male urinary system
• Reproductive system
* Male reproductive system
* Female reproductive system
• Endocrine system
* Male endocrine system
The anatomy of the human body as you’ve never seen it!
Human Anatomy - Internal Organs and Vessels includes human digestive organs, respiratory organs, urogenital organs, endocrine organs, and circulatory system.
It's contains 370 highly detailed images and more than 8000 anatomical structure names.
We recommend this app for Doctors, Nurses, Students, Teachers
and anyone who is interested in the wonder and complexity of the human body.
- All data in single download
- Easy simple interface
- Highly detailed images
- Search by all anatomical structure names
- Bookmark function
- Tap and multitouch zoom
- No ads
1. Cardiovascular system
2. The Arteries
3. The Veins
4. Lymphatic system
5. Respiratory system
6. Digestive system
7. Endocrine system
8. Urinary system
9. Reproductive system
This app contains 24 main questions about sensory organs.
The Anatomy app series provides you with this part the most basic knowledge of sensory organs (sense of touch and sense of hearing).
Learn through play the concepts of medicine.
Whether a test is pending, or you want to check your learned, with the anatomy app series you are always right.
We are grateful for the numerous references and comments, which assist us in the development and look forward in the future to your feedback!
Over 600 Human Physiology Terms and Descriptions.
Learn hundreds of anatomy, medical definitions and acronyms by quiz and flashcards in 13 learning modules. Great study guide or for review.
Module 1: Cell Physiology
Module 2: Integumentary & Muscular System
Module 3: Nervous System & Sensory Organs
Module 4: Cardiovascular System
Module 5: Immune System
Module 6: Urinary System
Module 7: Gastro Intestinal System
Module 8: Endocrine System
Module 9: Reproductive System
Module 10: Pregnancy and Genetics
Module 11: Respiratory System
Module 12: Human Organism (From Community)
Module 13: Endocrine System 2 (From Community)
- 100’s of full color images
- Create your own flashcards, multiple-choice and glossary
- Send multiple-choice quiz questions to friends
- Post score for global ranking
- Keep up to date with latest news and articles with the
Physiology news feed.
In this application you will find the lectures on the abdomen along with the associated diagrams that accompany them.
The subjects covered in this app:
Surface Anatomy and Peritoneum
Oesophagus, Stomach and Duodenum
Small and large bowel, blood supply of intestine and the portal system
Liver, biliary system, pancreas and spleen
The rectum and ana l canal
Posterior abdominal wall
Kidneys, ureters and bladder
Male urinary and reproductive systems
Pelvis and female reproductive organs
Anterior abdominal wall and inguinal canal
This series of lectures is aimed at anyone who is studying human anatomy. They are ideal for medical or nursing students, biological studies students and physiotherapists or doctors looking to refresh their knowledge.
THE AUTHOR: Robert Whitaker has spent his clinical career as a paediatric urological surgeon. Since retiring from surgery he teaches clinically applied topographical anatomy to first-year medical students at Cambridge University, in the UK. He also teaches clinically applied anatomy to surgical, radiological and other speciality trainees and is a former examiner for the MRCS at the English and Edinburgh Colleges of Surgeons.
Note this app is 48MB in size so please ensure you have the space. Installing under Android 2.2 or above the app will be stored on your SD card if available.
★3D MODELS: Twenty seven models that you control, and include labels of the various structures.
★AUDIO LECTURES: Twenty five audio lectures that describe organ functions and structures
★VIDEOS: Five short videos that show the structures in action
★QUIZZES: Each organ has it's own random multiple-choice quiz, with 8-20 questions about the physical anatomy of each structure. 135 questions total.
★GLOSSARY: For a detailed study, a quick reference with over 320 structures.
★DIAGRAMS: Each page has multiple diagrams that you can zoom into. Over 40 diagrams that cover anatomy, histology and functions of each organ, with text that describes basic information.
Created by an anatomy instructor and reviewed by medical experts. Enjoy the future of learning in this amazing application.
Our passion to Anatomy & physiology drove us to develop this outstanding android application to help you understand and admire Anatomy & physiology.
This app is intended to students, researchers, resident, doctors, Anatomy & physiology specialists, nurses and medical professionals and of course Medical lecturers, teachers and professors.
Get a better score in your USMLE (step1, step2 CS & CK), PANCE, MCAT, DAT, COMLEX, OAT, NBDE, or PCAT exam, and the most important is to fall in love with the material, it worth all the attention.
In this app you will get the following sections:
section 1: Anatomy Introduction & Terminology
section 2: Cell Anatomy
section 3: Tissues Anatomy (Connective & Epithelial)
section 4: Human Anatomy
section 5: Skin & Integument System
section 6: Bones & Joints
section 7: Skeletal System
section 8: Muscle Physiology
section 9: Nervous System
section 10: Special Senses
section 11: The Endocrine Gland
section 12: The Bood
section 13: Lymphatic & Immune Systems
section 14: Cardiovascular System
section 15: Urinary System
section 16: Inteugmentary system -2
section 17: Reproductive System
section 18: Circulatory System
section 19: Respiratory System
section 20: Digestive System
section 21: Embryology Anatomy
section 22: Surgical Anatomy
Anatomy is the branch of biology concerned with the study of the structure of organisms and their parts; it is mainly divided into zootomy and phytotomy. In some of its facets, anatomy is related to embryology and comparative anatomy, which itself is closely related to evolutionary biology and phylogeny. Human anatomy is one of the basic essential sciences of medicine. The discipline of anatomy is divided into macroscopic and microscopic anatomy. Macroscopic anatomy, or gross anatomy, is the examination of an animal’s body parts using unaided eyesight. Gross anatomy also includes the branch of superficial anatomy. Microscopic anatomy involves the use of optical instruments in the study of the tissues of various structures, known as histology and also in the study of cells.
The history of anatomy is characterized by a progressive understanding of the functions of the organs and structures of the human body. Methods have also improved dramatically, advancing from the examination of animals by dissection of carcasses and cadavers (corpses) to 20th century medical imaging techniques including X-ray, ultrasound, and magnetic resonance imaging.
* Brain Anatomy
* Ear Anatomy
* Eye Anatomy
* Female Reproductive System Anatomy
* Fetus Anatomy
* Heart Anatomy
* Intestines Anatomy
* Kidney Anatomy
* Liver Anatomy
* Lung Anatomy
* Male Reproductive System Anatomy
* Nervous System Anatomy
* Skull Anatomy
* Spine Anatomy
* Stomach Anatomy
* Throat Anatomy
Professionally made content, photo and convenient grouping of Body Anatomy!
· Clear Graphics
· 200+ Body Anatomy (topmost upgrade level)
· Detailed Description of each graphics
· Browse by various creative Categories
· Find out Most Popular Ones
· Find out Pick of the Moment
LOT MORE FUN FEATURES!
Please use your discrete judgement in trying the points out as per tips and description. We are here to help and are NOT responsible for you getting impacted at any level due to this app. Use it as your guide. We can not answer questions in the review section. For support or questions, please use the send feedback button in the app or email us at email@example.com
THIS AWARD WINNING HEALTH AND FITNESS APP HAS EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO PLAN AND TRACK YOUR FITNESS PROGRAM.
⁃Chosen by the App Store as "App of the Week"
⁃No.1 Health & Fitness app - App Store Rewind, 2011
⁃Listed as one of Tech Crunch's top 20 apps of 2011
⁃Listed as one of the best apps for weight loss by More.com
WHAT THE PRESS IS SAYING:
"The iMuscle app has the benefit of teaching you more about the muscles that help your body move."
"Anyone into sports training or rehabilitation science will immediately see the usefulness of this app."
"iMuscle is a high-quality, professional-grade, but user-friendly app that will help users not just work out, but do so with maximum effectiveness and minimal injury. For personal or professional use, this is a fantastic fitness tool."
"iMuscle is a sophisticated workout aid."
--- App of the Day
"iMuscle is a great option for learning to exercise and stretch specific muscles in your body."
"iMuscle allows everyone from fitness junkies to work-out novices to create and maintain a personalized exercise program tailored to their specific needs."
--- 148 Apps
iMuscle 2 provides users with the ability to zoom into an area on our 3D human body and tap on a muscle to reveal exercises and stretches targeted to the development and/or rehabilitation of that specific muscle. Once identified, just add it to a workout. The app also features our unique animations which provide direction on how to properly perform each exercise. In addition to individual users, iMuscle 2 was designed with multiple users in mind, making it ideal for fitness instructors and physiotherapists to use with their clients.
iMUSCLE 2'S TOP FEATURES ARE:
⁃Rotate and zoom-in to our real 3D model with the musculature exposed to reveal superficial and many deep muscles.
- Slick new interface with easy to find workout and exercise areas featuring animated exercise icons.
⁃Over 650 high-quality 3D animated exercises and stretches for both gym and home users.
-Tap muscles to find exercises associated with that muscle.
⁃Search for exercises by type, area worked or equipment used.
⁃Add customized exercises to the app database.
⁃Easily create workouts with our drag & drop feature -- with automatic prompts for set, rep and weight details.
⁃Share workouts with friends, workout partners or clients via e-mail.
⁃Easily track your body measurements.
⁃Track statistics for entire workouts or individual exercises.
- Share your progress via e-mail, Facebook & Twitter.
⁃50+ Present workouts.
⁃Hints and tips for every exercise.
PLEASE NOTE: it is currently not possible to share workouts or personal data between Android and Apple devices.
Cross platform compatibility is something we will be working towards in the future.
If you have modified or rooted your device (i.e. switched to ART runtime), iMuscle 2 may not work as intended.
iMUSCLE 2 KEYS ARE:
- choose you favorite exercises
- build you workout or use preset workouts specifying your weights sets and reps
- enjoy every exercise you do
- enjoy your fitness training and improve your health
HOW TO USE:
1. To work on a particular body area, zoom into the area on our 3D model. Tap on a muscle you want to work on and a thumbnail list of all the exercises associate with that muscle will be presented.
2. Select an exercise and you'll be shown an animated 3D model performing that exercise. You'll also see a written detailed description of how to perform the exercises. Primary and secondary muscles targeted will also be highlighted.
3. Add the exercise to a workout.
Enjoy your workout!