* Support for Android 5 (Lollipop)
* Various bug fixes
Known Issue on Android 5 (Lollipop):
Certain DXF/DWG files with non-ASCII characters in Annotations will not be displayed properly. We are working on this issue and will have an update soon.
eDrawings Pro with in-app purchase.
eDrawings® is the only CAD viewer on Android phones and tablets that allows you to view native eDrawings files as well as native SolidWorks® parts, assemblies and drawings files.
eDrawings is the email-enabled communication tool that dramatically eases sharing of product design information. You can load and send files via email to collaborate more effectively with everyone involved in product development, including people who are not regular CAD software users to interpret and understand 2D and 3D designs.
Multi-touch gestures let you pan, zoom, and rotate models easily. eDrawings also supports drawing sheets, and exploded views for eDrawings files published from SolidWorks®.
* Intuitive and easy-to-use user interface
* Open 3D (EASM, EPRT, SLDASM, SLDPRT), 2D (EDRW, SLDDRW) and associated files from any source: email attachments, cloud storage services (Dropbox™, SkyDrive®, Google Drive, Hightail®, and others), web and FTP sites and network folders.
* Zoom, pan and rotate your 2D or 3D CAD data using multi-touch
* Animate 3D standard views
* Browse your 2D drawing sheets
* View your designs in full screen and double tap to fit it on screen
* Sample files included
Upgrade to eDrawings Pro using In-app purchase and enable new capabilities :
* Measure your designs (distance, angles, lengths, point to point and more)
* Dynamically view cross sections of your models in XY, YZ, or ZX directions from both sides and easily drag the cross section plane
* Create markups in your designs, including text notes and freehand notations
* Share marked up eDrawings files with others for review and further comments. All markups with history are saved within the eDrawings file.
Thanks for using eDrawings! Don't forget to review the app. Your feedback is important to us! Please reach out to email@example.com with any suggestions.
For more information, visit http://www.solidworks.com or http://www.edrawingsviewer.com
What's so great about A360?
Open 2D & 3D CAD models:
• View over 50 different CAD file formats including: AutoCAD (DWG), DWF, Inventor (IPT, IAM, IDW), Revit (RVT), SolidWorks (SLDPRT, SLDASM, ASM), Navisworks (NWD, NWC), CATIA (CATPART, CATPRODUCT), Fusion 360 (F3D) and more
• Open CAD models from email attachments
• Open CAD models from device’s local storage, Dropbox, Box, Buzzsaw, OneDrive etc.
Navigate large-scale 2D & 3D CAD models:
• Isolate and present object properties
• Navigate model parts and layers
• Intuitive touch-based navigation including: zoom, pan, orbit and rotate 3D models
Collaborate with your clients, colleagues and others all-in-one place:
• Review & markup your designs and send it by mail or save to your project for easy collaboration
• Take and upload photos directly from the device to your account to document work progress
• Comment directly on your designs and keep track of changes
• Share any CAD file type directly from your Android device, including: AutoCAD (DWG),DWF, Solidworks, Revit, CATIA and more
Track project status anytime, anywhere:
• Cloud-based storage with offline data access
• Online and offline workflows, allowing you and your team to always stay up-to-date with recent changes and updates
We respect your privacy, and would like permissions to access the following capabilities and information:
• Accounts: Using the Android Account Manager helps us manage your Autodesk account easily, and allow other Autodesk applications to connect, using your Autodesk account.
• Storage: Store offline data if needed, so you can view your data anywhere, anytime.
• Photos: Access files or data stored on your device to view, share and markup.
- Rotate, pan and zoom intuitively using multi-touch gestures
- Highlight model parts
- Play animations
- Load HSF, STL, OBJ or PLY files that are attached to emails
HOOPS Visualize is a cross-platform SDK which supports both the desktop and mobile through a consistent and unified API. Please visit www.techsoft3d.com for more information about Tech Soft 3D and the HOOPS Product Suite.
• Wireless Remote Control of JDSU SmartClass TPS test instrument
• SmartID enhanced GUI to assist with identifying and locating faults on coaxial cable networks in the home
• Video verification capability of Set-top-box when no television is present, using a device such as a Dazzle®
• Job Manager enhanced GUI to assist with managing and uploading Job files
• Access to Technician Support Content such as User Manual, Training Videos, and Accessory Guide
The GrabCAD mobile app offers access to both the GrabCAD public library of CAD models as well as private projects stored on GrabCAD Workbench.
Using the app you can:
• View CAD models in full 3D, regardless of the format they were created in (3D viewer only supported in Android 4.0+)
• View and respond to comments that Workbench collaborators have made
• Create Workbench projects and upload files to them
• Track file changes in your Workbench project
• Search for models in the Community and mark them as Liked
• Get notifications about updates and comments on your Workbench projects
If you’re sharing CAD models with mobile users, this is the easiest way to do it - no need to convert files and figure out how to email the huge resulting attachment, no need to configure sharing services. Just upload the file to GrabCAD and it’s ready to go!
Qubism has been designed from scratch with a dedication on touch operation and performance. Focus on and Zoom in on areas that need work at higher precision and Qubism will accommodate.
Work is ongoing and takes a fair bit of my free time but constructive feedback is welcome. Please email me if you experience any problems.
Exporting and saving Images and Models:
Select the 'camera' tool from the leftmost menu and select the file type from the rightmost (tick) menu.
•PNG: Show off your model to you friends, should work with any social and photo apps installed
•JSON: Share you model with other Android devices running Qubism via email with this option
•DAE: Export your model in Collada format to develop it further with tools like Blender or Sketchup
All these files can be sent via gmail or saved to SD card if you have an app like 'Send to SD card' installed.
All tools available in the menu only need a single touch to operate but the following shortcuts can speed things up:
•Cancel operation in progress: Tap screen with a second finger while the first is still on the screen
•Pan, Zoom and rotate: Use two fingers on the screen (e.g. pinch screen)
•View: Place two fingers on the screen then remove one
•Focus: Place one finger on a qube and tap twice quickly with a second finger
•Qubes that are too close or two far away from the centre of the red axes will be cropped by OpenGL. Keep the red axes near the area you want to work on using the focus and pan tools before zooming in.
•The line removal rendering options are not perfect, it trims outlines where two Qubes meet but this can have unexpected results.
•Transparency requires Qubes to be rendered back to front, this is fine when editing but in camera mode this order is only calculated when the rendering mode changes and may be incorrect once you change the view. The new refresh button will appear once you change view and will recalculate the order but artifacts are still possible.
•Out of Memory issues can unavoidably occur outside of my control. Qubism will save your model for you and it will have a ? for its thumbnail when you re-enter the application.
•Qubism will never be able to load existing 3D file formats (Obj and even DAE) because it would be extremely difficult and often impossible to convert triangles meshes into qubisms internal format.
What software to opt for ? Design and CAD software packages are not good because of many reasons.Is there a way out ?
ASCON has developed a fantastic application for this purpose. To start conceptual design you do not need to be a professional designer, no need to pay for engineering house services or design in CAD software. Your inspiration coupled with SubDivFormer app for Android is the way to go!
If you are neither engineer nor designer then SubDivFormer application is a right choice for coming up with a model of special gift for your friends, kids, relatives. Need a creative interior item or plaything ? Make a model of it and send it for 3D-print.
How to form a model:
How to transform a model:
The app provides engineers and buyers from various industries with convenient access to thousands of igus® CAD data and product information for igus® energy chains, iglidur® plastic plain bearings, drylin® linear bearings, igubal® spherical bearings and xiros® plastic ball bearings.
Benefits of the 3D CAD model app:
- free downloads of 2D and 3D CAD models
- provides for custom configurations of CAD models
- CAD models are available for all important CAD formats
3D CAD models are compliant with the most important international standards and are available for the most common CAD systems, such as CATIA, Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, Creo Parametric, NX, AutoCAD, Solid Edge, etc.
igus® plastics for longer life
Below are the features:
* Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, and which session you’re attending
* Activity Feed - the real-time pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos from the
event, and find trending sessions and topics.
* Users - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
This app provides engineers and purchasers in the mechanical engineering, automotive and building industry direct access to thousands of parts from more than 400 certified catalogs of leading global manufacturers.
The 3D CAD models are compliant with major world standards and are suitable for use in current CAD systems, such as: CATIA®, Autodesk® Inventor®, SolidWorks®, Creo™ Parametric, NX™, AutoCAD®, Solid Edge®, etc.
Benefits of the 3D CAD models app:
- Download of 2D and 3D CAD models completely free of charge
- CAD models can be easily configured by the user
- All CAD models are certified from the suppliers
- All current CAD formats available
MotivAider® For Mobile PRO extends the capabilities of the original MotivAider® For Mobile app. Like the original app, it allows users to stay focused and quickly, easily and effectively make desired changes in their own behavior and habits. PRO just goes a bit further than the original app in replicating the functionality of the MotivAider®, an ingeniously simple dedicated electronic device that for nearly a quarter of a century has allowed people of all ages in over 40 countries make a remarkably wide range of desired changes in behavior and habits.
Like the dedicated MotivAider device, MotivAider® For Mobile PRO works by correcting for a largely overlooked glitch in the design of the human mind - the lack of a dependable mechanism for keeping good intentions "on the front burner." The app helps change your behavior by automatically preventing your good intentions from getting lost in the shuffle.
Easy to use, the app works privately and automatically in the background to keep your attention focused on making virtually any behavior change you decide to make. It uses a private vibration prompt to repeatedly trigger your desired behavior.
CAUTION: Do not buy this app if you're turned on by bells and whistles and impressive features that won't actually help you achieve results. The app is not designed to dazzle you with technical acrobatics. Its sole purpose is to provide you with the simplest and most effective way to change your behavior. It draws on years of experience to cut through the clutter that actually prevents people from making desired behavior changes. It does no more - and no less - than it must do to help you achieve your goals.
By the way, although we realize that most people would like to make several changes at once, the app will force you to concentrate on making only one change at a time. Why? Because we know that you'll get the best possible results if you concentrate on making just one change at a time.
To use MotivAider® For Mobile PRO, you first decide on a desired behavior and devise a brief personal message that will remind and urge you to engage in that behavior. You then choose a prompt type (a vibration pattern or vibration plus audible tone) to use as your private prompt. Next, you decide how often to receive prompts - as often as once every few seconds - and whether to receive them at regular or random intervals. Then you simply "associate" your personal message with your chosen prompt so that whenever you receive the prompt, you'll think your personal message.
That's all there is to it! You can easily modify your behavior change projects as needed, pause and resume them as you wish, and can even set prompting to start and stop automatically at chosen times each day.
This app is clean, compact and fully self-contained. It requires no internet connection to operate and does not share any personal data.
MotivAider® For Mobile PRO users can visit http://habitchange.com to access free resources (including a QuickStart tutorial) developed to help MotivAider® users achieve great results.
Reviews of MotivAider® For Mobile:
MotivAider® For Mobile was one of Healthtap's Top 10 Doctor Recommended apps for 2014 in the "Healthy Living Apps on Android" category.
See reviews by HealthTap physicians.https://www.healthtap.com/apps/12652
See review by Stephen Anfield for ADDitude Magazine. http://www.additudemag.com/adhdblogs/12/9049.html
See review by AndroidTapp.com.
See review by AndroidAppLog. http://goo.gl/Ok4nN