The TurboViewer family of lightning-fast view, markup, and sharing apps are powerful and innovative... the first mobile DWG™ viewer and markup that support both 2D and 3D.
Built from the ground up -- and specifically optimized for smart devices -- TurboViewer sets the standard for mobile AEC viewing and markup.
There are three TurboViewer apps:
• TurboViewer (FREE)
• TurboViewer X ($6.99)
• TurboViewer Pro (Limited time special $19.99)
Highlights include [differences designated below]:
• AutoShapes: Drawing rough shapes with your finger automatically refines to accurate geometry
• Redmark tools: Markup 2D and 3D objects using line, circle, rectangle, revision cloud, text, rectangular text box and leader
• Contact Management built on top of native Contacts (so all current contact info is available)
• Organize contacts into Groups for easy "one tap" sending of shared drawings or documents to large design and construction teams
• Lightning-fast 2D and 3D environment
• Smooth multi-touch navigation; Pan, zoom, and 3D orbit effortlessly around document
• Hidden line, shaded, and wireframe viewing
• Isometric view
• AutoCAD® SHX font support - Localized or custom SHX fonts
• TrueType font support - Improved visual fidelity with native TTF font file support
• Option to use default or model lights (if any in drawing)
• Option to render both inside and outside model (force two-sided rendering)
• Supports AutoCAD linetypes - Maintain visual fidelity as intended
• [Pro] Realistic (materials), x-ray, gray scale, and shaded without outline
• [Pro] Adjust edge color range from white-gray-black
• [Pro] Adjust x-ray transparency factor
• [Pro] Custom perspective view - View 3D models in realistic perspective angles (human eye perspective or specify custom camera lens sizes in mm)
• [X and Pro] Layer Manager - Layer view manager to turn layers on/off, invert layers
• [X and Pro] Layout support - View model space and paper space layouts
• Create sub-folders
• Cut/Copy/Paste/Rename files and folders
• Search files and folders by name, size, and date
• Sort by name, size, and date (ascending or descending)
• Send files to other apps using copy, AirDrop, Message, and Mail
• Diagnostic for missing xref and fonts
• Restore saved AutoCAD views - Quickly display the best vision of your design
• Tactile sound feedback - Sound confirmation for button and UI item selection
• Autosense for 2D or 3D drawings - Option to automatically set appropriate gesture navigation of a drawing or model
• Option to use two fingers to 3D rotate/tumble or constrain orbit
• Unique time-savers - Able to navigate full-screen preview during file load; Cancel errant file load
• [Pro and X] Banner free
FORMATS, LOCALIZATION, AND SUPPORT:
• 2D and 3D CAD Drawing support (AutoCAD® and AutoCAD LT®, TurboCAD, and DoubleCAD), DXF, TCW, DCD, and 2CD)
• Cloud conversion server
• Import/Export support for mail, Web downloads, Dropbox, Box, etc.
• Online wiki help system
• Forum support
• [Pro] Other popular AEC file formats translated in the cloud including 2CD, 3DM, 3DS, ASAT, CGM, DCD, DGN, EPS, FCW, IGS, OBJ, PLT, SAT, SKP, STEP, STL, STP, TCW, and WRZ
• [Pro] 12-month premium telephone support
• [Pro] 12-month premium email support
Note: Trouble with TurboViewer? Please visit our support forum or contact us directly, problems may be easily resolved by our support team!
TouchDraw gives you everything you need to create structured 2D vector graphics such as flow charts, graphs, diagrams, illustrations, logos and floor plans just to name a few. What makes TouchDraw especially valuable is that it allows you to not only create complex graphics, but to change them easily as well.
TouchDraw differs from a paint program in that objects are always managed independently of the drawing they're in. You can move a figure around, change it's shape, change it's color, group it, without affecting other shapes that are around around.
You can easily share drawings with users on other platforms as TouchDraw is also supported on iPad and Macintosh.
* Create your own libraries of re-usable shapes, or use one of the bundled libraries. The following libraries are included with TouchDraw
- Common networking shapes
- Basic Flowcharting
- Basic Architectural shapes
- Basic Icon Library
- Balloons and Callouts
- Simple Shapes (hearts, diamonds, arrows, etc...)
- Import, Export and Sharing
* Export your drawings via the following formats:
- Native TouchDraw Format
- Visio (VDX/XML Drawing format only)
* Import drawings in the following formats:
- Visio (VDX/XML Drawing format only)
- EMF (Windows Enhanced Metafile)
- WMF (Windows Metafile)
* Rounded Rectangles
* Path Tool
- Easily create complex curves, shapes and paths
* Freehand Tool
- Turn freehand lines into smooth curves
* Image Tool
- Add images from your photo library to your drawings.
* Text Tool
- Support for font, style, size and alignment configuration
* Unlimited levels of zoom
* Dynamic canvas size
- No artificial limits on the size of your drawings
* Grid & Rulers
- Unit aware grid support with optional snap to grid support.
- Visual feedback to your current location within a drawing.
* Alignment (align left, align right, etc...)
* Ordering (move to front, move to back, etc...)
* Line decorations (arrowheads, etc...)
* Organize your drawings into multiple layers.
* Connectable graphs
- Support for creating flow charts and other diagrams.
* Boolean Path Operations
* Add, subtract, intersect or exclusion
* Custom font support
- Import and use your own TrueType or OpenType fonts
CAD Viewer-DWG FastView, a completely free CAD app, is a mobile terminal platform developed by Gstarsoft Co., Ltd, which is fully compatible with 2D/3D DWG drawings and helps users to view, edit, annotate and share CAD drawing files in the mobile terminal. The new Android 2.0.3 version has solved some problems and it can also work on the android 5.1 working system. It was awarded as one of the Top Ten Most Used CAD APPS by 12CAD.com. CAD Viewer- DWG FastView, in support of reading other CAD files such as AutoCAD, makes CAD drawings accompany with you on a meeting, in the field or even when you’re out. It offers better communication with colleagues, explains CAD design proposal to client and frees you from office constraint to achieve free design anytime and anywhere.
Follow us on:
1. Faster running speed when opening and editing DWG files. The new MC version can reach a higher level on opening speed and running performance.
2. Quick search for DWG files stored in your SD card or mobile phone and orderly management.
3. Precise Drawing. CAD Viewer-DWG FastView not only supports simple edition to drawings, but also locates drawing object accurately by inputting point coordinate values.
4.The World’s First Mobile CAD App With Solutions To Conflicting Files on Cloud Server. GstarCAD helps users deal with conflicts by themselves, ensures the safety of users’ CAD drawing, avoids data loss caused by self synchronization and realizes the intelligent and efficient collaboration working.
1. Real and Intelligent Collaboration Work Environment.
2. Browse and edit the downloaded cloud drawings without the essential Internet connection.
3. Download the CAD drawings you need and browse them in a better speed even without the Internet connection.
4. Upload the local drawings in MC to the cloud server.
5. Assure the security and safety of your CAD drawings and data.
6. Deliver the right solutions to the conflicting files on cloud servers.
- Rotate, pan and zoom intuitively using multi-touch gestures
- Highlight model parts
- Play animations
- Load HSF, STL, OBJ or PLY files that are attached to emails
HOOPS Visualize is a cross-platform SDK which supports both the desktop and mobile through a consistent and unified API. Please visit www.techsoft3d.com for more information about Tech Soft 3D and the HOOPS Product Suite.
What's so great about A360?
Open 2D & 3D CAD models:
• View over 50 different CAD file formats including: AutoCAD (DWG), DWF, Inventor (IPT, IAM, IDW), Revit (RVT), SolidWorks (SLDPRT, SLDASM, ASM), Navisworks (NWD, NWC), CATIA (CATPART, CATPRODUCT), Fusion 360 (F3D) and more
• Open CAD models from email attachments
• Open CAD models from device’s local storage, Dropbox, Box, Buzzsaw, OneDrive etc.
Navigate large-scale 2D & 3D CAD models:
• Isolate and present object properties
• Navigate model parts and layers
• Intuitive touch-based navigation including: zoom, pan, orbit and rotate 3D models
Collaborate with your clients, colleagues and others all-in-one place:
• Review & markup your designs and send it by mail or save to your project for easy collaboration
• Take and upload photos directly from the device to your account to document work progress
• Comment directly on your designs and keep track of changes
• Share any CAD file type directly from your Android device, including: AutoCAD (DWG),DWF, Solidworks, Revit, CATIA and more
Track project status anytime, anywhere:
• Cloud-based storage with offline data access
• Online and offline workflows, allowing you and your team to always stay up-to-date with recent changes and updates
We respect your privacy, and would like permissions to access the following capabilities and information:
• Accounts: Using the Android Account Manager helps us manage your Autodesk account easily, and allow other Autodesk applications to connect, using your Autodesk account.
• Storage: Store offline data if needed, so you can view your data anywhere, anytime.
• Photos: Access files or data stored on your device to view, share and markup.
Below are the features:
* Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, and which session you’re attending
* Activity Feed - the real-time pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos from the
event, and find trending sessions and topics.
* Users - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
[Introduction of Main Functions of Application]
The data in "My Documents" can be printed using Konica Minolta multifunction printers (hereafter printers) that support this application.
Documents scanned from multifunction printers or files attached to Emails can be saved in "My Documents".
Supports Authentication and Secure Print to provide you with a more Secure printing environment.
It is possible to print Email messages and attachments received by the Email address programmed in this application.
Attached files can be saved into "My Documents".
Web pages can be printed from this application.
Pictures that have been taken using the camera function can be saved into Gallery.
This feature will also allow you to print the images that have been saved into Gallery.
WebDAV Scan Receive Function:
Data that has been scanned from multifunction printers can be saved into "My Documents".
Data that has been scanned from multifunction printers can be saved into "My Documents" with PageScope Mobile operation.
By using the Intent function, data stored in the Android device can be printed via this application.
Online Storage function:
Documents that have been saved in Online Storage can be printed. Documents and scanned data can be uploaded to Online Storage.
(Supports Google Drive, SharePoint Online, Dropbox, Evernote, and Shared folder.)
My Print Manager Link:
The data stored in My Document and Online Storage as well as Mail and Web pages that have been managed by the PageScope My Print Manager Port app for Android can be spooled to the PageScope My Print Manager server that is designated by the user via the application and then can be printed using a printer that has registered in the PageScope Mobile app.
The following functions can be executed using NFC.
-Touch and print
-Touch and scan
-Touch and authenticate
-Touch and register MFP
Please refer to the following page for details.
The following environments are supported.
Android 2.3 / 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 / 4.4 / 5.0
Samsung GALAXY S II (OS 2.3.3)
Samsung GALAXY Nexus(OS 4.0.1)
Motorola XOOM Wi-Fi(OS 4.0.4)
Motorola XOOM Wi-Fi(OS 4.1)
The device must be a mobile computing device such as smartphone or tablet with Wi-Fi connectivity enabled.
The device must have undergone the Google CTS test.(Devices with independently customized operating systems such as e-book readers are not supported.)
Please refer to the following page for additional operating requirements.
[Supported printing devices]
Please refer to the following page for supported printing devices.
MotivAider® For Mobile PRO extends the capabilities of the original MotivAider® For Mobile app. Like the original app, it allows users to stay focused and quickly, easily and effectively make desired changes in their own behavior and habits. PRO just goes a bit further than the original app in replicating the functionality of the MotivAider®, an ingeniously simple dedicated electronic device that for nearly a quarter of a century has allowed people of all ages in over 40 countries make a remarkably wide range of desired changes in behavior and habits.
Like the dedicated MotivAider device, MotivAider® For Mobile PRO works by correcting for a largely overlooked glitch in the design of the human mind - the lack of a dependable mechanism for keeping good intentions "on the front burner." The app helps change your behavior by automatically preventing your good intentions from getting lost in the shuffle.
Easy to use, the app works privately and automatically in the background to keep your attention focused on making virtually any behavior change you decide to make. It uses a private vibration prompt to repeatedly trigger your desired behavior.
CAUTION: Do not buy this app if you're turned on by bells and whistles and impressive features that won't actually help you achieve results. The app is not designed to dazzle you with technical acrobatics. Its sole purpose is to provide you with the simplest and most effective way to change your behavior. It draws on years of experience to cut through the clutter that actually prevents people from making desired behavior changes. It does no more - and no less - than it must do to help you achieve your goals.
By the way, although we realize that most people would like to make several changes at once, the app will force you to concentrate on making only one change at a time. Why? Because we know that you'll get the best possible results if you concentrate on making just one change at a time.
To use MotivAider® For Mobile PRO, you first decide on a desired behavior and devise a brief personal message that will remind and urge you to engage in that behavior. You then choose a prompt type (a vibration pattern or vibration plus audible tone) to use as your private prompt. Next, you decide how often to receive prompts - as often as once every few seconds - and whether to receive them at regular or random intervals. Then you simply "associate" your personal message with your chosen prompt so that whenever you receive the prompt, you'll think your personal message.
That's all there is to it! You can easily modify your behavior change projects as needed, pause and resume them as you wish, and can even set prompting to start and stop automatically at chosen times each day.
This app is clean, compact and fully self-contained. It requires no internet connection to operate and does not share any personal data.
MotivAider® For Mobile PRO users can visit http://habitchange.com to access free resources (including a QuickStart tutorial) developed to help MotivAider® users achieve great results.
Reviews of MotivAider® For Mobile:
MotivAider® For Mobile was one of Healthtap's Top 10 Doctor Recommended apps for 2014 in the "Healthy Living Apps on Android" category.
See reviews by HealthTap physicians.https://www.healthtap.com/apps/12652
See review by Stephen Anfield for ADDitude Magazine. http://www.additudemag.com/adhdblogs/12/9049.html
See review by AndroidTapp.com.
See review by AndroidAppLog. http://goo.gl/Ok4nN