Best features of this app are,
• Select the text size and color and the background of your choice from the setting.
• You can share this application with family and friends via facebook, twitter and other networks.
• Bookmark favorite topics to favorite.
Life of Muhammad PBUH as a guideline; will help you to motivate, compare and practice his ways of living to spend a better life.
This Islamic Dua app shows both English and Arabic version of the Dua along with the English Transliteration which users who don't know Arabic can use to memorize easily.
• Animated names with great audio voice over
• Lists names of Allah and Prophet (PBUH) separately
• You can tap on any name to know its details
• You can share any single name via Facebook, Twitter or email
• The application can also be shared the same way
Now feel the blessings of Allah Almighty upon you and achieve serenity by listening to the 99 names of Allah and Prophet (PBUH) whenever you are free.
Cette application donne les 99 noms d'Allah Tout-Puissant et le Prophète Muhammad (PSL) avec captivante texte arabe et âme élevant audio. Avec cette application, vous pouvez maintenant écouter les grands noms d'Allah et du Prophète (PSL) en tout temps n'importe où et réaliser la paix et la sérénité. Certaines des principales caractéristiques de l'application sont:
• animés noms avec une grande voix audio sur
• la liste des noms d'Allah et du Prophète (PSL) séparément
• Vous pouvez appuyer sur n'importe quel nom pour connaître ses détails
• Vous pouvez partager n'importe quel nom via Facebook, Twitter ou par courriel
• L'application peut également être partagés de la même manière
Maintenant ressentir les bénédictions d'Allah tout-puissant sur vous et d'atteindre la sérénité en écoutant les 99 noms d'Allah et du Prophète (PSL) chaque fois que vous êtes libre.
Diese Anwendung gibt die 99 Namen Allahs, des Allmächtigen und der Prophet Muhammad (Friede sei mit ihm) mit faszinierenden arabischen Text und Seele erhebt Audio. Mit dieser App können Sie jetzt zu den großen Namen von Allah und der Prophet (Friede sei mit ihm) jederzeit und überall hören und Ruhe und Gelassenheit zu erzielen. Einige der wichtigsten Funktionen der Anwendung sind:
• Animierte Namen mit großen Audio-Voice-over-
• Listen Namen von Allah und der Prophet (Friede sei mit ihm), die getrennt
• Sie können auf einem beliebigen Namen tippen, um die Details wissen
• Sie können einzelne Namen über Facebook, Twitter oder E-Mail teilen
• Die Anwendung kann auch die gleiche Art und Weise geteilt werden
Jetzt fühle die Segnungen Allahs des Allmächtigen auf euch und Gelassenheit zu erreichen durch das Hören auf der 99 Namen von Allah und der Prophet (Friede sei mit ihm), wenn Sie frei sind.
Это приложение дает 99 имен Аллаха Всемогущего и Пророка Мухаммада (мир ему) с увлекательной арабский текст и души подъемные аудио. С помощью этого приложения, теперь вы можете слушать великих имен Аллаха и Пророка (мир ему) в любое время в любом месте и достижения мира и спокойствия. Некоторые ключевые особенности применения являются:
• Анимированные имена с большой аудио голос поверх
• списки имена Аллаха и Пророка (мир ему) отдельно
• Вы можете нажать на любое имя, чтобы узнать его детали
• Вы можете обмениваться любыми одно имя с помощью Facebook, Twitter или по электронной почте
• Приложение также может использоваться так же,
Теперь чувствую благословение Всевышнего Аллаха к вам и достичь спокойствия, слушая 99 имен Аллаха и Пророка (мир ему), когда вы свободны.
Adam , Idris (Enoch) , Nuh (Noah) , Hud , Salih , Ibrahim (Abraham) , Isma'il (Ishmael) , Ishaq (Isaac)
Yaqub (Jacob) , Lot (Lot) , Shuaib , Yusuf (Joseph) , Ayoub (Job) , Dhul-Kifl , Yunus (Jonah)
Musa (Moses) & Harun (Aaron) , Hizqeel (Ezekiel) , Elyas (Elisha) , Shammil (Samuel)
Dawud (David) , Sulaiman (Soloman) , Shia (Isaiah) , Aramaya (Jeremiah) , Daniel
Uzair (Ezra) , Zakariyah (Zechariah) , Yahya (John) ,
Prophet Isa (Jesus)
The following Sahaba's heart-warming stories are included:
1. Hazrat Saeed Bin Amir (R.A)
2. Hazrat Tufail Bin Umar (R.A)
3. Hazrat Abdullah Bin Hazafa Alsami (R.A)
4. Hazrat Umair Bin Whab (R.A)
5. Hazrat Bara Bin Malik Ansari (R.A)
6. Um-ul-Momenen Hazrat Ume Salma (R.A)
7. Hazrat Samama Bin Asal (R.A)
8. Hazear Abu Ayub Ansari (R.A)
9. Hazrat Umro Bin Jmoo (R.A)
10. Hazrat Abdullah Bin Hajsh (R.A)
11. Hazrat Abu Abadat Bin Aljarah (R.A)
12. Hazrat Abdullah Bin Masood (R.A)
13. Hazrat Salman Farsi (R.A)
14. Hazrat Akrama Bin Abi Jhal (R.A)
15. Hazrat Zaid Al Khair (R.A)
16. Hazrat Adi Bin Khatim Altai (R.A)
17. Harzat Abu Zargari (R.A)
18. Hazear Abdullah Bin Ume Maktoob (R.A)
Hope you enjoy the hard work AppTriple has put into this application. If you have any suggestions or comments feel free to email us!!!
Prophet Muhammad SAW was born in Makkah, around 570 C.E. He is the model for humanity for all walks of life to follow until the Last Hour. Allah sent him as a mercy for the worlds.
He was born into a family belonging to a clan of Quraish, the ruling tribe of Makkah. The city of Makkah was dominated by powerful merchant families among whom the men of Quraish were prominent. Prophet Muhammad SAW’s father, ‘Abd Allah ibn’Abd al-Muttalib, died before he was born, his mother, Bibi Aminah, died when he was six. Just before his birth, Bibi Amina had a dream wherein she saw a light issuing forth from her and illuminating the palaces of Basra. As was the custom in those days, upon his birth he nursed from Halima Al-Saadia. He lived for two years with her. In addition to enduring the hardships of desert life, he acquired a taste for the rich language so loved by the Arabs, whose speech was their proudest art, and learned the patience and forbearance of the herdsmen, whose life of solitude he first shared and then came to understand and appreciate. After the death of his mother Bibi Amina, Prophet Muhammad SAW was consigned to the care of his grandfather Abdul Muttalib, the head of the clan of Hashim. After the death of his grandfather, Prophet Muhammad SAW was raised by his uncle, Hazrat Abu Talib.
Collection of dua (Arabic of "prayer") from the Holy Quran. We collect and select them by reviewing the Quran page by page, make sure there is no beautiful dua left. These 51 dua is very good to be your daily zikr.
+ Index: browse the collection with ease
+ Romabic: alphabetic spelling of the Arabic
+ Translations in dua title and meaning: currently available in Bahasa and English
+ [1.1] Share to Facebook, Twitter, email, etc
+ [1.2] Custom text size
+ [1.6] Set favorite dua
We plan many more in the updates. Stay tune..!
• About his life.
• Sources of Sira.
• Lineage of prophet mohammad.
• His life before the mission (birth, raise and youth).
• His life after mission until his immigration to Madinah.
• Establishment of Islamic state in Al Madinah.
• His death – peace be upon him -.
• His personal life, Wives, Children and other sides.
If you wish that every activity you undertake in daily life has an Islamic beginning and end, then Muslim Dua Series is the best app for this very purpose. Make your Android device a Duas archive by installing Muslim Dua Series.
The prime features of the app are:
• Islamic Duas for almost every major action performed in daily life and on special occasions.
• Duas in Arabic along with their Roman transliteration.
• Translation of Duas in 12 languages namely; French, Russian, German, Spanish, Chinese, Turkish, Thai, Malay, Latin, Italian, Indonesian & English.
• Listening to Recitation of Duas to help in memorization.
• Feature of setting Alarm to remind you of saying dua especially at the time of waking up or going to bed.
• Adding Important Duas to your favorites list and read them whenever you want.
• Share the Duas you like on Facebook and Twitter.
• Share the whole app from the Home page.
Rate Muslim Dua Series now to show your support to Islamic apps and help us bring you more of such applications.
Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī (Arabic: صحيح البخاري), is one of the Kutub al-Sittah (six major hadith collections) of Sunni Islam. These prophetic traditions, or hadith, were collected by the Persian Muslim scholar Muhammad al-Bukhari, after being transmitted orally for generations. Sunni Muslims view this as one of the three most trusted collections of hadith along with Sahih Muslim and Muwatta Imam Malik. In some circles, it is considered the most authentic book after the Quran. The Arabic word sahih translates as authentic or correct.
Study Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith Book translated in Urdu language on your Android phones. With built in text customization features. User can send or share any Hadith or part of any Hadith in Urdu to his / her friends through many social sites like Facebook and twitter.
This is the Hadith Book for Muslims in with simple but stylish layout. Useful Features are built to provide the maximum ease of use of this App.
Key Features of This App Are:
> Complete Sahih Bukhari Book is added.
> Stylish but user friendly interface is designed.
> User can select any Hadith to open by few touches.
> Text size and color customization features are built.
> Can save the favorite Hadiths list by bookmark feature.
> Can send or share any part of text of any Hadith to your friends.
> User can adjust the size of text by pinch zoom (Finger Gesture).
> Can flip the pages by touch.
> Can clear the saved bookmarks or delete any one.
> Can display next or previous pages with buttons on the screen.
> Go To (Jump To, Start From) feature is added to navigate easily on any page of the opened Hadith.
How To Use:
> Select any chapter from the main index.
> Can turn the pages by flipping on the screen left/right.
> Pinch/Finger Gesture on the screen to zoom in/out the text.
> Press share button, if you want to share with friends.
> Tap on bookmark icon to add the opened page in the favorite list.
> In Settings, you can change the text color and size.
> Tap on "Clear All Bookmarks" to delete all the saved bookmarks.
The actual title of the book commonly referred to as Sahih al-Bukhari, according to Ibn al-Salah, is: al-Jaami’ al-Sahih al-Musnad al-Mukhtasar min Umur Rasool Allah wa sunanihi wa Ayyamihi. A word for word translation is: The Abridged Collection of Authentic Hadith with Connected Chains regarding Matters Pertaining to the Prophet, His practices and His Times. Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani mentioned the same title replacing the word umur, matters, with hadith.
The book covers almost all aspects of life in providing proper guidance of Islam such as the method of performing prayers and other actions of worship directly from the Islamic prophet Muhammad. Bukhari finished his work around 846, and spent the last twenty-four years of his life visiting other cities and scholars, teaching the hadith he had collected. In every city that he visited, thousands of people would gather in the main mosque to listen to him recite traditions. In reply to Western academic doubts as to the actual date and authorship of the book that bears his name, scholars point out that notable hadith scholars of that time, such as Ahmad ibn Hanbal (855 CE/241 AH), Yahya ibn Ma'in (847 CE/233 AH), and Ali ibn al-Madini (848 CE/234 AH), accepted the authenticity of his book and that the collection's immediate fame makes it unlikely that it could have been revised after the author's death without historical record.
“Barangsiapa yang menghidupkan satu sunnah dari sunnah-sunnahku, kemudian diamalkan oleh manusia, maka dia akan mendapatkan (pahala) seperti pahala orang-orang yang mengamalkannya, dengan tidak mengurangi pahala mereka sedikit pun,” (HR Ibnu Majah: 209).
Berdasarkan hadits diatas, di aplikasi ini, anda bisa menemukan 7 sunnah harian Nabi Muhammad SAW lengkap dengan penjelasannya.
Semoga kehadiran aplikasi ini akan membawa berkah bagi umat Islam karena kita bisa membaca dan mengetahui & mengamalkan Sunnah beliau dimanapun kita berada.
1. Prophet Adam
2. Prophet Idris (Enoch)
3. Prophet Nuh (Noah)
4. Prophet Hud
5. Prophet Salih
6. Prophet Ibrahim (Abraham)
7. Prophet Isma'il (Ishmael)
8. Prophet Ishaq (Isaac)
9. Prophet Yaqub (Jacob)
10. Prophet Lot (Lot)
11. Prophet Shuaib
12. Prophet Yusuf (Joseph)
13. Prophet Ayoub (Job)
14 . Prophet Dhul-Kifl
15. Prophet Yunus (Jonah)
16. Prophet Musa (Moses) & Harun (Aaron)
17. Prophet Hizqeel (Ezekiel)
18. Prophet Elyas (Elisha)
19. Prophet Shammil (Samuel)
20. Prophet Dawud (David)
21. Prophet Sulaiman (Soloman)
22. Prophet Shia (Isaiah)
23. Prophet Aramaya (Jeremiah)
24. Prophet Daniel
25. Prophet Uzair (Ezra)
26. Prophet Zakariyah (Zechariah)
27. Prophet Yahya (John)
28. Prophet Isa (Jesus)
29. Prophet Muhammad
99 Names of Allah are the names of God. Each representing a certain Attribute or Description of God. Allah(Swt) says in the Glorious Qur'an: "He is Allah (God), the Creator, the Originator, The Fashioner, to Him belong the most beautiful names: whatever is in the heavens and on earth, do declare His praises and Glory. And He is the Exalted in Might, The Wise." [Quran 59:24].
The 99 names of God or 99 names of Allah (Arabic : أسماء الله الحسنى Asma’ Allah al-Ḥusná), are the Names of God by which Muslims regard God (Allah) and which are described in the Qur'an, and Sunnah, amongst other places.
According to Islamic tradition, Muhammad is said to have invoked Allah by a number of Names. According to a Sunni hadith, Sahih Muslim:
Abu Hurairah reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: There are ninety-nine names of Allah; he who commits them to memory would get into Paradise. Verily, Allah is Odd (He is one, and it is an odd number) and He loves odd numbers. And in the narration of Ibn 'Umar (the words are): "He who enumerated them."
—Muslim ibn al-Hajjaj Nishapuri, Sahih Muslim
Over time it became custom to recite a list of 99 Names, compiled by al-Walid ibn Muslim as an addendum to the hadith.
* Read 99 Names of Allah in Arabic and English
* Listen 99 Names of Allah in Arabic
* Read meanings translation of these 99 Names of Allah in English
* Share each name of God with friends via mail or social networks
* Set one of these 99 Names of Allah in Wallpaper
* Enable Notifications to have one of 99 Names of Allah in notifications several times a day to learn these Names
* A Live Wallpaper displaying all of 99 Names of Allah
* A Widget displaying 99 Names of Allah on his Android device
Rate application if you like it ! Thanks.
A pro version with no ads is also available : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ssaurel.allahnames.pro
If you have questions or others feedbacks, don’t hesitate to contact me by mail : email@example.com.
Give a try to our web site that gives salat times for muslims online : http://www.muslim-salattimes.com/
Peace TV is not just another Islamic TV channel. Nor will it promote any particular Islamic sect or dogma.
Peace TV provides its viewers with state-of-the-art TV programmes. These are based on authentic teachings of the Qur’an and Hadith.
Peace TV is backed by the best available media technology, creativity, research and operational management.
Peace TV is a respected global media outlet presenting Islam and removing misconceptions about Islam.
Peace TV also promotes inter-faith dialogues, common teachings of scriptures of major religions and world peace.
Peace TV makes both Muslims and Non-Muslims realize the effectiveness of Islam in solving problems of humankind. Solutions, derived from their Creator - the All Aware.
Join us… in our mission for peace – through Peace TV.
Narrated Malik: We came to the Prophet and stayed with him for twenty days and nights. We were all young and of about the same age. The Prophet was very kind and merciful. When he realized our longing for our families, he asked about our homes and the people there and we told him. Then he asked us to go back to our families and stay with them and teach them (the religion) and to order them to do good things. He also mentioned some other things which I have (remembered or) forgotten. The Prophet then added, "Pray as you have seen me praying and when it is the time for the prayer one of you should pronounce the Adhan and the oldest of you should lead the prayer.