This free app with no Ads has been specifically designed for Volt/Ampera vehicle owners and displays hidden information not brought up to the car dashboard.
Before downloading this App, please understand that additional hardware is required. A Bluetooth OBD2 adapter is required(ELM327) and should be plugged into the OBD2 socket of the car on the driver side.
Presented in an easy to read layout, your device will show you:
- Instant power drawn from the the main traction battery
- indication showing when the friction brakes are applied
- Graph of instant power of each of the electric motors
- Clear bar chart showing temperature of battery, transmission, AC/DC converter and gas engine coolant
- Energy utilization breakdown for main traction, HVAC, Battery heater and other components
- Daily statistics as energy usage, electric and gas miles
- Actual and raw state of charge of the battery
- Min, max and average cell voltage
- And a lot more data from selectable sensors
Both metric and Imperial units are supported
iOS version also available (MyGreenVoltConnect)
This application makes use of HighCharts libraries (www.highcharts.com)