Wonderful app! I've been using this for about a year and it's been marvelous. I love the velocity radar extremely smooth and helps to indicate where to look when rain wrapped. I've been chasing for about 3 years and studying meteorology for nearly 7. I wish I had stumbled across this sooner. Would've made chasing alot easier. I love the variety of satellites and customizable options. Only thing I would recommend is fixing the real-time. 75% of the time it works great but the other 25% it wont show the path of the storm it will just jump around. Other than that 10/10!
I think it is a great app for weather. I am still learning on radar and when I initially contacted Pykl3 for support, they were excellent with the resources they have to help me benefit from being able to use the app. Do I struggle with the use of the app? Yes, however, it's by my own fault. Both Pykl3 and RadarScope are both very valuable resources to have as it's a great idea to have more than one resource to look at. As we all know, someone can learn something new every day. Thank you Pykl3.
Incredibly useful for those of us trained weather spotters when storms come through. In-app purchase was well worth it! Would really like to have better Spotter Network support. To make a report, you just get directed to the SN website. Any way to make a SN report from within the app without all the extra steps? When time is critical, the ability to make quick reports is vital. Last night's weather made that hurdle a very apparent problem.
I own both Radarscope and PYKL3 and love them both. This app is great for detailed severe weather analysis and is very customizable for your needs. The new EVAPS view is awesome, a fantastic addition to the app! In addition, the Dev is very active and responsive to problems or issues. 5 stars all around! Not sure if it's possible without a third party subscription service, but I'd love to see a lightning display and a level 2 feed. Even without these extra features, the core app is highly useful!
As a fire lieutenant and dispatcher, PYKL3 has been an invaluable tool both before, and during severe weather events. All my questions have been answered promptly. Great customer service. I recommend PYKL3 to everyone. Great job!
Excellent app for monitoring location and movement of severe weather via mobile device. Developers are very attentive to users' needs and make updates promptly, when needed.
Please see notes on first run of the program or Menu/Settings/View Changelog
Product support is available from firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: We do not offer support on the product reviews page. Please write us if you need any assistance.