Welcome to the cute and colorful world of puppets, something that is new to players. These super cute puppets and related activities will give kids hours of imaginative play. Set in a puppet universe, kids can learn how to put puppets together, dress them, create interesting puppet stages and even color them.
Bob the boy puppet:
I visualized bob to be a naughty looking little boy, with a cheeky smile who would appeal to all. The activities I designed for bob were four, each with its own engrossing game plays.
1) Make bob: kids will have to put bob together by dragging and matching his puppet parts to a given silhouette. Bob will smile when they are getting it right and frown when they are wrong.
2) Dress bob: Next the player has to dress up bob with an array of clothes, cap, shoes, and stylish glasses. Some of these will be locked and have to be bought with coins in the free version. Kids can spend hours giving bob different makeovers.
3) Stagecraft: In this activity, players will be given an empty stage which they have to decorate by mixing and matching different elements like lights, decorations, balloons and various scenarios like a picnic, outer space, Christmas, etc.
4) Fun with colors: The next activity is a coloring game; 4 different outlined puppets and 4 scenarios have to be colored from a given palette of colors. Kids can let their imagination go wild with our array of rainbow colors.
Mary the girl puppet:
This is a cute little girl with big blue eyes and a wide smile, long blonde hair. The activities I designed for Mary were three, which will keep kids enthralled.
1) Make Mary: kids will have to create Mary by dragging and matching the puppet parts to a given silhouette. Mary will smile when they are getting it right and frown when they are wrong.
2) Super styles: Next the player has to dress up Mary with an array of clothes, hair bands, shoes, different hairstyles, and handbags. Some of these will be locked and have to be bought with coins in the free version. Again loads of fun for little ones.
3) Mary’s match: This is a memory game in which the player has to match Mary’s accessories by flipping closed cards, as the level progresses the difficulty and the number of cards increase.
Bruno the dog puppet:
A shaggy blue dog with droopy ears and big innocent eyes.
1) Create Bruno: kids will have to create Bruno by dragging and matching the puppet parts to a given silhouette. Bruno is happy when they are getting it right and upset when they are wrong.
2) Pup styles: Next the player has to dress up Bruno with an array of collars, sunglasses, caps, and vests. Some of these will be locked and have to be bought with coins for the free version.
3) Hungry Bruno: In this game, the players have to collect
the right food(bones) for Bruno from different articles that keep popping up within a minute. There is a scoreboard to encourage kids to do their best and improve motor skills