Season after season, the Nike Tech Pack Lookbook will bring the latest collection to life through the stories of the world’s greatest athletes. Explore Tech Pack like never before with an inside look at the new styles, exclusive behind-the-scenes content, and inspirational profiles on each season’s starting lineup of Tech Pack athletes.
Read. Watch. Explore. Shop. The Nike Tech Pack Lookbook lets you do it all in one beautiful, fully-interactive experience.
NOTE: Please ensure you are connected to Wi-Fi to download issues.
With this app, you can:
- Set the picture you want as wallpaper,
- Bookmark your favorite pictures,
- Download the pictures to your smartphone,
- Share the images via social media
★ Where are the wallpapers downloaded to?
You can find the downloaded wallpapers in My Files/viewimage folder on your android phone.
★ The wallpaper does not fit on the screen of my device:
This can happen with some android phones. To make sure that the wallpaper fits to the screen of your device, download the wallpaper first, and then set it as wallpaper.
★ Information about Toyota Supra from Wikipedia:
The Toyota Supra was a sports car/grand tourer produced by Toyota Motor Corporation from 1978 to 2002. The styling of the Toyota Supra was derived from the Toyota Celica, but it was both longer and wider. Starting in mid-1986, the Supra (in its third generation, Mark III) became a separate model from the Celica. In turn, Toyota also stopped using the prefix Celica and began just calling the car Supra. Owing to the similarity and past of the Celica's name, it is frequently mistaken for the Supra, and vice versa. First, second, and third generation Supras were assembled at Tahara plant in Tahara, Aichi while the MKIV Supra was assembled at the Motomachi plant in Toyota City.
Stay up-to-date with the latest release dates, models, and pricing. Never miss another release again!
* We now cover brands including Nike, Jordan Brand, New Balance, Adidas, Reebok, Supra, Vans, Converse, Puma, and many others.
If you're a fan of NikeTalk, Sneaker Bar Detroit, KicksOnFire, Nicekicks, SneakerNews, J23, Complex, JordansDaily, 23isback or SoleCollector you're going to love this app!
Air Jordans, Foamposites, Kobes, Lebrons, KD / Durants, Barkleys and more.
Keywords: Nike,Air Jordan,nicekicks,sole collector,sneaker news,sneaker crush,j23
This application is dedicated to the men and women who serve their countries with pride and dedication. We greatly appreciate the life we can pursue and the freedoms provided by their sacrifice.
All branches of the military are represented. Includes quotes about war, courage, integrity, dedication, hard work, fear, sacrifice, heroes, and leadership. I’ve also mixed in some humorous quotes to mix things up.
Whether you are actively serving or are a veteran these quotes are dedicated to you!
- Share via Facebook, Twitter, SMS, email and all your social apps
- Great search feature, search by quotes and authors
- Save your favorite quotes for later viewing
- Widgets allow you to display a new quote every day on your homescreen
- Personalize - Fully control the look of your application. Customize background image, font colors, size and appearance, and even control transparency
- Set how often quotes are displayed on widgets (e.g., hourly, daily, etc.)
- Choose order of quotes - alphabetical or random
- Copy Quote and paste into all your applications
Contact me directly from application with your great ideas to make application better, or with any gripes!
After downloading and installing the Navy dialer, open the application and follow the simple wizard to set-up the Navy dialer:
VoIP Calls via Wifi, 3G / 4G, edge or UMTS.
You will just need to select the Contact you want to call or enter the number manually in the DialPad. The Navy dialer will take it from here.
The same Navy dialer low rates for international calling apply if you use the Navy dialer.
If a data connection is available the application might require a minimum amount of data traffic to update from time to time.
•Call from Android phone native Contacts
Your performance on the PST is measured by a composite number based on five components: swimming, push-ups, curl-ups, pull-ups and running. The lower your score, the better.
This app allows you to take a timed PST and see if you have the physical fitness requirements to start Basic Underwater Demolition/SELA (BUD/S) training. We've also compiled 300 PST results from candidates who excelled during their training so you can find out where you rank.
Our Goals page lets you set your goal and immediately see how you would rank against the 300.
You'll find quick links to SEAL training resources, Prep Docs and training videos and the official SEAL Training online forum.
Are you ready to see if you have what it takes?
Official Navy SEAL Training App features:
- Use the PST Calculator to rank yourself against the 300
- Set goals to see where you would rank in each component
- Join the Official Navy SEAL Training Forum
- Discover the SEAL training pipeline: NSW Prep, NSW Orientation, First Phase, Second Phase, Third Phase and SQT
- Learn about Officer and Enlisted SEAL general requirements, application steps and FAQ
- Watch exclusive online training videos
- Download all the documents you'll need for Navy SEAL Basic Underwater
Demolition/SEAL training (BUD/S)
- Read about physical preparation: Swimming, running, strength conditioning, injury
prevention, and nutrition
Links to these documents are included:
- Naval Special Warfare Physical Training Guide (BUD/S NSW PT Guide)
- Naval Special Warfare Injury Prevention Guide (BUD/S NSW IP Guide)
- Special Operations Forces Nutrition Guide (NAVSPECWARCOM Nutrition Guide)
- Naval Special Warfare Combat Side Stroke Guide (NSW CSS Guide)
- PST Instructions (Physical Screening Testing Standards and Procedures)
- Navy Challenge Program for new recruits
- Special Warfare Operator Testing Standards and Procedures for Fleet recruits
- Manual of the Medical Department 2012 (Section 15-105 Special Operations Duty)
- Report of Medical History form for Fleet recruits
- Report of Medical Examination form for Fleet recruits
- U.S. Military Diving Medical Screening Questionnaire form for Fleet recruits
- Special Programs Screening form for Fleet recruits
- Special Request Chit for Fleet recruits
Watch the Online Training Videos:
- NSW Prep. Overview
- Prep. For NSW Prep. Part #1
- Prep. For NSW Prep. Part #2
- 800 Division
- BUD/S First Phase
- BUD/S Hell Week
- BUD/S Hell Week Secure Class 272
- BUD/S Obstacle Course
- BUD/S Second Phase
- BUD/S Third Phase
- BUD/S San Clemente Island
- SEAL Qualification Training
- Swim Prep
- Shoulder Strength Part #1
- Shoulder Strength Part #2
- Mile Progression
- Running Shoe Selection
- Knee Pain
- Stress Fractures
Developed by iHigh, Inc. for Naval Special Warfare
This app is for US Navy Sailors to calculate their PFA scores. Basic functionality is free, upgrade to premium to remove ads, log your scores, and share with your friends.
Basic Features (Free)
- PRT Calculator
- BCA Calculator
- Alternate Cardio Runtime Conversion Calculator
Premium Features (only $0.99):
- Log your PRT and BCA scores for future reference
- Share your Logged PRT scores via Facebook, Twitter, Email and more!
- purchasing premium features removes all ads
- Bug(fixed): December birthdays displayed as January in profile.
- Minor UI enhancements
- Premium users, share your PRT scores to Facebook, Twitter, Email and more!
- Internal code updates.
- Added Rating dialog at startup.
-Added 500m & 450m Swim options in PRT tab.
PRT PFA BCA Navy Military Fitness Assessment Body Fat bodyfat composition physical readiness test
"Navy SEAL Exercises with Stew Smith" includes exercises for your…
-And much more...
With features such as TRX exercises, more than 10 types of pushups, over 5 types of pullups, and numerous variations of situps and crunches, "Navy SEAL Exercises with Stew Smith" is the most comprehensive armed forces and Navy SEAL exercise database available for Android to date.
For this application exclusively, a collection of useful videos and descriptions of swimming exercises have been created, including the "Survival Swim," an underwater exercise routine all Navy SEALs must undergo to complete the BUD/S (Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL) program required of all Navy SEALs.
To find workout routines that utilize the exercises in this application, visit Stew Smith's website at http://www.stewsmith.com/favoriteworkouts.htm.
ABOUT STEW SMITH:
Stew Smith is a graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy, a former Navy SEAL Lieutenant, and author of several fitness and self defense books including The Complete Guide to Navy SEAL Fitness, Maximum Fitness, The Special Ops Workouts, and SWAT Fitness. Stew has trained thousands of students for Navy SEAL, Special Forces, SWAT, FBI, ERT and other law enforcement professions.
Stew has made appearances on television shows such as National Geographic Channel's “Fight Science” and in newspaper and magazine features in The Washington Post, Men’s Fitness, Men’s Health, and Sports Illustrated, further highlighting his expertise in training and fitness.
We HIGHLY RECOMMEND the buddy system when using these exercises. Many of these exercises will push your body to its physical limit, making it important to have a buddy watching at all times. We are not responsible for any injury resulting from use of this application.
Gain a deeper insight into the sneaker market. Know what sneakers are being looked at the most, analyze those that are peaking in value and examine recent releases. Each sneaker profile includes market value figures and an elegant interactive chart that tracks a shoe’s performance.
When the price is right, hit buy and grab your pair from eBay or Kixify. With Shoefax, you will have all the tools needed to be an informed sneakerhead in one place.
Some sneakers we cover: Air Jordans Nike Foamposites Lebron Kobe SB Yeezy Air Max