With this app, you can:
- Set the picture you want as wallpaper,
- Bookmark your favorite pictures,
- Download the pictures to your smartphone,
- Share the images via social media
★ Where are the wallpapers downloaded to?
You can find the downloaded wallpapers in My Files/viewimage folder on your android phone.
★ The wallpaper does not fit on the screen of my device:
This can happen with some android phones. To make sure that the wallpaper fits to the screen of your device, download the wallpaper first, and then set it as wallpaper.
★ Information about Toyota Supra from Wikipedia:
The Toyota Supra was a sports car/grand tourer produced by Toyota Motor Corporation from 1978 to 2002. The styling of the Toyota Supra was derived from the Toyota Celica, but it was both longer and wider. Starting in mid-1986, the Supra (in its third generation, Mark III) became a separate model from the Celica. In turn, Toyota also stopped using the prefix Celica and began just calling the car Supra. Owing to the similarity and past of the Celica's name, it is frequently mistaken for the Supra, and vice versa. First, second, and third generation Supras were assembled at Tahara plant in Tahara, Aichi while the MKIV Supra was assembled at the Motomachi plant in Toyota City.
Stay up-to-date with the latest release dates, models, and pricing. Never miss another release again!
* We now cover brands including Nike, Jordan Brand, New Balance, Adidas, Reebok, Supra, Vans, Converse, Puma, and many others.
If you're a fan of NikeTalk, Sneaker Bar Detroit, KicksOnFire, Nicekicks, SneakerNews, J23, Complex, JordansDaily, 23isback or SoleCollector you're going to love this app!
Air Jordans, Foamposites, Kobes, Lebrons, KD / Durants, Barkleys and more.
Keywords: Nike,Air Jordan,nicekicks,sole collector,sneaker news,sneaker crush,j23
STEP 1: Select your size
Choose your gender, country and size
STEP 2: Snap or select a photo from your phone
All photos will be moderated post purchase, make sure to follow the Do’s and Don’ts in our Terms & Conditions to avoid order cancellation
STEP 3: Scale, place and rotate your photo to the shoe template
Manipulate your photo to get your custom ZX FLUX Photo Print just right.
STEP 4: Review and save your design from the 3D preview
Use the 360° 3D preview to get a sneak peak of your ZX FLUX Photo Print design
STEP 5: Share/Order Your ZX FLUX Photo Print
When you’re done, you can order the ZX FLUX Photo Print you designed.* You can also share your design with your friends on Facebook and Instagram.
*The mi ZX FLUX product is currently only available in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, the United Kingdom, the United States and Japan.
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S5
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Sony Xperia V
Sony Xperia Z1
Sony Xperia Z2
LG Nexus 5
LG Optimus G2
Motorola Moto G
Motorola Droid Ultra
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Google Nexus 7 (2013)
Browse - browse the latest fashions across all our categories with detailed product descriptions and access to size and color availability.
Scan - Scan product barcodes in store to find alternate sizes and colors, get product information and more.
Search - use our search features to search across a single category or across all of our stores.
Buy - buy directly from oldnavy.com in an easy, streamlined checkout. Use your existing login and take advantage of saved credit card and address information. Easily add products from Gap, Banana Republic, Piperlime, and Athleta and checkout all at once.
Email - email products you like to friends, family, or yourself.
Your performance on the PST is measured by a composite number based on five components: swimming, push-ups, curl-ups, pull-ups and running. The lower your score, the better.
This app allows you to take a timed PST and see if you have the physical fitness requirements to start Basic Underwater Demolition/SELA (BUD/S) training. We've also compiled 300 PST results from candidates who excelled during their training so you can find out where you rank.
Our Goals page lets you set your goal and immediately see how you would rank against the 300.
You'll find quick links to SEAL training resources, Prep Docs and training videos and the official SEAL Training online forum.
Are you ready to see if you have what it takes?
Official Navy SEAL Training App features:
- Use the PST Calculator to rank yourself against the 300
- Set goals to see where you would rank in each component
- Join the Official Navy SEAL Training Forum
- Discover the SEAL training pipeline: NSW Prep, NSW Orientation, First Phase, Second Phase, Third Phase and SQT
- Learn about Officer and Enlisted SEAL general requirements, application steps and FAQ
- Watch exclusive online training videos
- Download all the documents you'll need for Navy SEAL Basic Underwater
Demolition/SEAL training (BUD/S)
- Read about physical preparation: Swimming, running, strength conditioning, injury
prevention, and nutrition
Links to these documents are included:
- Naval Special Warfare Physical Training Guide (BUD/S NSW PT Guide)
- Naval Special Warfare Injury Prevention Guide (BUD/S NSW IP Guide)
- Special Operations Forces Nutrition Guide (NAVSPECWARCOM Nutrition Guide)
- Naval Special Warfare Combat Side Stroke Guide (NSW CSS Guide)
- PST Instructions (Physical Screening Testing Standards and Procedures)
- Navy Challenge Program for new recruits
- Special Warfare Operator Testing Standards and Procedures for Fleet recruits
- Manual of the Medical Department 2012 (Section 15-105 Special Operations Duty)
- Report of Medical History form for Fleet recruits
- Report of Medical Examination form for Fleet recruits
- U.S. Military Diving Medical Screening Questionnaire form for Fleet recruits
- Special Programs Screening form for Fleet recruits
- Special Request Chit for Fleet recruits
Watch the Online Training Videos:
- NSW Prep. Overview
- Prep. For NSW Prep. Part #1
- Prep. For NSW Prep. Part #2
- 800 Division
- BUD/S First Phase
- BUD/S Hell Week
- BUD/S Hell Week Secure Class 272
- BUD/S Obstacle Course
- BUD/S Second Phase
- BUD/S Third Phase
- BUD/S San Clemente Island
- SEAL Qualification Training
- Swim Prep
- Shoulder Strength Part #1
- Shoulder Strength Part #2
- Mile Progression
- Running Shoe Selection
- Knee Pain
- Stress Fractures
Developed by iHigh, Inc. for Naval Special Warfare
************** A Message from the Producers **************
The elves who produce our apps came to me and said
they need new shoes this winter.
So here's the deal - we're going sell this app as
"donate" ware. If we get at least 2K downloads in
the next 3 months at $.99, the elves said it would
be OK to give this app away for free! If we don't
the elves are going to make another plan...
PLEASE HELP OUR ELVES FROM GOING BAREFOOT ANOTHER WINTER
AND HELP OTHER PEOPLE ENJOY THE SAME APP!
- Thank from the producers at iAppThat.com!
The Navy SEAL Physical Fitness Guide has been prepared for the SEAL community with several goals in mind. Our objective is to provide you, the operator, with information to help:
Enhance the physical abilities required to perform Special Operations mission-related physical tasks;
Promote long-term cardiovascular health and physical ﬁtness;
Prevent injuries and accelerate return to duty;
Maintain physical readiness under deployed or embarked environments.
An Introduction by
RADM Raymond C. Smith
If this guide is able to achieve those goals, it will be a major success. Being a SEAL is a tough job and requires enormous physical strength and stamina. Injuries, both chronic and acute are occupational hazards, but there are training measures and precautions that can be used to decrease the incidence of these injuries. Understanding the basics of physical fitness can go a long way to achieving these goals.
Membership in the Naval Special Warfare (NSW) community requires an extraordinarily high level of total body physical fitness. A combination of muscular strength, flexibility and cardiovascular fitness is essential to carry out assigned missions.
To train most effectively for these physically demanding tasks, SEALs and others within the NSW community need clear, concise, and authoritative guidance on physical fitness training regimens. This manual, The Naval Special Warfare Physical Fitness Guide, has been written to meet this need.
The authors of this comprehensive guide, physicians and physiologists, were chosen because of their special qualifications in the area of physical fitness and their knowledge of the NSW and SEAL community. Their expertise ensured the guide would be written with the unique requirements of the NSW community in mind, and that our goal of expanding the individual Navy SEAL's knowledge of attaining and retaining a high level of fitness would be achieved.
I commend The Naval Special Warfare Physical Fitness Guide as a superb source of information. Following the advice in this guide will enable SEALs and other members of the NSW community to prepare for the physically demanding missions to which they are assigned in the future.
Overview of Physical Fitness
SEAL Mission-Related Physical Activities
Running for Fitness
Swimming for Fitness
Training for Specific Environments
Training and Sports Related Injuries
Harmful Substances that Affect Performance
Other Training- Related Issues
Physical Fitness and Training Recommendations
The SEAL Physical Fitness Program
Weight Lifting Techniques
Common Anatomical Terms and Diagrams
Foot Care for Load-Bearing
Browse – browse the latest fashions across all our categories with detailed product descriptions and access to size and color availability.
Scan – Scan product barcodes in store to find alternate sizes and colors, get product information and more.
Search – use our search features to search across a single category or across all of our stores.
Buy – buy directly from Gap.com in an easy, streamlined checkout. Use your existing login and take advantage of saved credit card and address information. Easily add products from Old Navy, Banana Republic, Piperlime, and Athleta and checkout all at once.
Email – email products you like to friends, family, or yourself.
Snap a pic, apply 1 of our Signature Collection fragrance-inspired filters, then share with your friends! With 20 fun filters to choose from, the perfect scent-spiration for your photos is just a snap away.
• 20 unique photo filters, inspired by the World’s Best Fragrances of the Bath & Body Works Signature Collection
• Instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & email
• Full support for front and back cameras
• Personal gallery for all ScentSnap photos
• Overview of each Signature Collection fragrance, with ability to shop now
• And much more!
By pressing Install, you agree to the installation of the Bath & Body Works ScentSnap App on your mobile device, as well as any manual or automatic app updates or upgrades. To delete the app, visit your device’s Settings menu, select Apps or Application manager (depending on your device), the ScentSnap App & then delete. For assistance, contact Bath & Body Works at: 7 Limited Parkway, Reynoldsburg, Ohio 43068 or 1-800-395-1001.
• Shop anytime — your schedule is our schedule!
• Customize searches to find more fits, sizes, brands and colors — all at great prices.
• Ship to your home or your nearest JCPenney store for easy pick-up.
• Keep track of all your orders in progress.
• Read helpful customer reviews to find out what’s hot.
• Check store availability for your favorite items before you make a trip.
• Find the JCPenney store nearest you.
• Purchase and redeem gift cards.
• Shop with your JCPenney Credit Card and other forms of payment, including PayPal.
• Use your jcp rewards toward future purchases.
• Register in store or wherever you are, and manage your registry from anywhere at your convenience. Our registry tool will keep you covered from your first shower to your last thank you note.
• Plan and share your special event using the registry Memory Marker.
• Scroll through the Inspiration Galleries, and register your favorite items for your wedding event.
• Track items purchased from your registry, and manage Thank You notes.
• Send a video from your registry to say a special thank you!
We're dedicated to bringing you the latest in sneaker culture. Written for sneakerheads, by sneakerheads, our mission is to make it easier for you to stay up to date with upcoming sneakers. Don't ever miss a release date again!
KicksOnFire covers most brands such as Adidas, Air Jordans, New Balance, Nike, Puma, Reebok, Supra, Vans and more. (Nike / Jordan Release Dates)
Tags: Complex, J23, JordansDaily, Kicks On Fire, Kixify, Nicekicks, NikeTalk, Release Dates, SneakerFreaker, SneakerNews, Sneakerfiles, Sneakers, Sole Collector.
This app describes gemology.
Description of all main gemstones have been given in this app.
The qualities of these gemstones has been described.
Some of the points about gemstones which this app shows
When to wear gemstones(ratna).
The procedure under which these have to be wore.
The effects of gemstones.
In this app, users will find much about gemstones.
- Mobile coupons for in-store savings
- Build a shopping list by using the Dollar General sales flyer, typing or using photos.
- Share your shopping list by Email or Text Message
- Find the Dollar General location closest to you and receive turn by turn directions as well as additional store information.
- Dollar General Social Media feeds with information on stores sales and special savings events.
- Free QR code scanner to be used on Ad and in store.
- Special Dollar General Application only savings and promo codes.