You never need a paper puzzle again!
- 4 levels: easy, medium, hard, very hard.
This game is completely free.
This version is ad-free. Free version of the game with advertising is also available.
- Nice interface
- 5 levels of difficulty
- A huge number of puzzles
- One solution
Sudoku - popular puzzle game of the 21st century.
Sudoku rules are simple: The playing field consists of a square the size of 9x9, divided into smaller squares with a side of 3 cells. Thus, only the board has 81 squares. Some cells at the beginning of the game are the number (1 to 9). The goal - to fill the free cells with digits from 1 to 9 so that every row, every column and every 3x3 small square each digit would meet only once.
Completed puzzles are always a type of Latin square with an additional constraint on the contents of individual regions. For example, the same single integer may not appear twice in the same 9x9 playing board row or column or in any of the nine 3x3 subregions of the 9x9 playing board.
The puzzle was popularized in 1986 by the Japanese puzzle company Nikoli, under the name Sudoku, meaning single number. It became an international hit in 2005.
If you play Sudoku, you will soon start to see improvements in your concentration and overall brain power.
Japanese-style maze. Japanese "numbers must be single", meaning "Suuji wa ni kagiru dokishin" is the abbreviation Sudoku nowadays, Asia, Europe and North America that spans a very popular game. Number Place in the United States (figure placement) game, known as Diamond name in Turkey since 1994, and between us.
Which is one of the world's most coveted games of this puzzle, the letters are used instead of numbers. Numbers have nothing to do with mathematics, but of playing Sudoku does not require knowledge of addition or multiplication.
Hints are given according to the degree of difficulty of a puzzle. Given some tips taken, and executing the logic is played. Between the United States that ravaged the country, including more than 100 Sudoku, a number puzzle that intellectual intelligence power developer. On the bus, on the train, at lunch, recess is a game that can easily oynanılabilecek.
Keywords: android, Sudoku Sudoku sodoko, soduko, suduku, sudoku free, puzzles, sudoku talking, fun games, sudoku solver, honeycomb, ics, android sudoku for kids sudoku, free games, free puzzle, best sudoku, sudoku good HD
Sudoku Solver & Sudoku Generator is a 2 in 1 Sudoku Free Application, designed for phones and tablets, allowing you to:
• solve all your sudoku puzzles (partially by selecting the cells to solve, completely, or just check the playability of your sudoku game)
• generate infinitely sudoku puzzles and play with them (in 3 difficulty levels) =þ
• all with an intuitive, friendly and efficient interface
Sudoku Solver & Sudoku Generator also offers you a possibility to send the generated sudoku puzzles to your friends or to yourself in order to print them and play on paper.
Finally, to stimulate your neurons, Sudoku Solver & Sudoku Generator gives you the ability to play with pictograms (if you are bored of sudoku game numbers ! =))
♠ Sudoku Solver & Sudoku Generator Key Points ♠
• Automatic backup, resume your sudoku game where you have left it...
• Partial or complete sudoku puzzle solving
• Generate sudoku puzzles infinitely
• Export and share your sudoku puzzles to your friends
• Import manually any sudoku puzzle from newspapers or from other sudoku game sources and play
• Intuitive Interface
☆ Tips for Sudoku Generator ☆
In Sudoku generator, a long click on a playable cell will display a submenu.
♦ A word about the permissions required by Sudoku Solver & Sudoku Generator ♦
• Internet / Network & Communication GPS Position : required by the advertising function
• Contact Information: required by the Paypal donation function
• Vibration : allows you to have haptic feedback during your sudoku game
• Access to external memory : used by the export function in order to store temporary sudoku game data
Sudoku is the most popular logic-based numbers game.
- With 3 difficulty levels, intuitive interface. This sudoku app is sure to be your favorite.
- Need a break? Don`t worry - exit sudoku, and the puzzle is saved exactly as you see it!
- Funny cats will help you to smile.
Special thanks for cats - http://ru.iconka.com/cat-force/
- classical Sudoku
- 4 difficulty levels
- unlimited number of puzzles
- autosave the current position
- editable pencil marks
NOTE: The INTERNET and NETWORK ACCESS permissions are required by AdMob only. The application does not collect any information.
+ Six levels: Easy, Medium, Normal, Hard, Fiendish, Diabolical.
+ Support undo, redo, and draft mode.
+ Auto paused and resume.
+ Allow you save current and play another one.
+ Allow you add another Sudoku from any source or add your own Sudoku in "My Sudoku" feature.
+ Auto scale on large device.You will never need paper and pencil to solve Sudoku.
Let's play and enjoy!!!
Add Sudoku into phone, make my own sudoku, free sudoku, super hard sudoku puzzle, Fiendish sudoku, Diabolical sudoku, sudoku for galaxy tab, sudoku for large screen, large sudoku, sudoku for motorola xoom, sudoku for htc flyer.
You can choose between 5 different levels (easy, simple, normal, difficult, hard).
You can request for a hint for a selected field.
A field can be marked by a long touch.
Sudokus can be saved and loaded and exported in a PNG file.
Every created Sudoku is solvable but there might be more than one possible solution.
All sudoku puzzles are tested and guaranteed to have one and only one solution, they are real sudoku grids.
The most difficult sudoku grids of the Internet are present, only 17 givens and always one solution.
Games are saved and you can resume them later.
Unfinished sudoku puzzles are listed in a graphical way and easy to find.
* 100.000 sudoku grids to solve
* All the solutions
* Each sudoku grid has an unique solution
* 5 levels: very easy, easy, medium, hard, evil
* 3 input methods: number first, cell first, popup
* Unveil function to display solution
* Resume function
* Graphical list of the sudoku puzzles
* No ads
* Pencil button to fill in note
* Total time spent on each puzzle
* Undo function
* Checkpoint undo function
* Hints for solving (highlight wrong values, highlight completed numbers and count of each number)
* Edit function to add your custom sudoku puzzle
* No permissions required (your privacy is guaranteed)
If you've been in a book store in the last six months - or an airport, waiting room or college lecture class - you've probably seen someone staring at a sudoku. Given its popularity, one might think it's some new type of porn. But no, it's just a puzzle. It's a widespread, logic-based fad of a puzzle that is simple enough to suck you in and difficult enough to keep you hooked.
In this article, we'll find out what a sudoku puzzle entails, how to go about solving one and where the concept originated (hint: It's not Japan. Let's get started.
Sudoku is a game of numbers - specifically, the numbers 1 through 9 - but it really isn't about math. It's about logic. Instead of 1 through 9, you could use the first nine letters of the alphabet or a set of nine symbols, and it would be the same game.
The basis of sudoku is a nine-by-nine grid. You've got three sections to think about: rows, columns and boxes.
The goal of sudoku is to fill each nine-square row, each nine-square column and each nine-square box with the numbers 1 through 9, with each number used once and only once in each section. It's the interaction between the rows, columns and boxes that tells you where the numbers need to go. So if you were to start with a blank grid and fill in the numbers for row 1, column 2 and box 4 according to the sudoku rules.
Of course, starting with a blank grid wouldn't make it much of a challenge. A sudoku puzzle already has some of the numbers filled in, and it's your job to figure out where the rest of the numbers go.
Differences from the free version:
- More games.
- No advertising.
- 3 seasons with 150 games. 5 levels of difficulty.
- Very comfortable dynamic keyboard to quickly select the correct number.
- Rating game users with display of the country.
- Displays the number of entering and remaining digits.
- Painting numbers on the keypad at its full entry into the game (9 digits).
- Add notes and more.
This is a simply easy-to-use Sudoku game, with fresh and cool interface. It is suitable for Sudoku beginner to Sudoku expert.
Place 1 to 9 into each grid cell, so that each number can only appear once in each row, each column and each mini-grid.
How to play:
Two input modes available. You can toggle between these modes using the pop icon on the right.
A single tap within the grid provides a number pad dialog box.
You can also make use of the number pad available on the right side.
Just select the number from the number pad and put them on the required field. You can overwrite the numbers or erase the number using clear option from number pad.
Just be careful! This game is very addictive
• Supports phones and tablets.
• 3 levels: easy, medium, hard.
• Tricky Puzzles
• Unlimited undo and redo
• No Limited Timing
• Its 100% free to download and Play.
If you like this Game, don’t forget to rate us!!
Also Leave your Comments, this will motivate us…
Last but not the Least, share this Game with your friends!
More from developer
Tap the Crazy Copters before they hit the floor to keep them airborne. Hit the bonuses for extra points.
Challenge your friends or take on the world with exclusive Online Achievements and Leaderboards.
Try the FREE PC/Mac version today at www.apps.facebook.com/coloursudoku.