Rational emotive behavior therapy (REBT), previously called rational therapy and rational emotive therapy, is an active-directive, philosophically and empirically based psychotherapy, the aim of which is to resolve emotional and behavioral problems and disturbances and to help people to lead happier and more fulfilling lives.REBT was created and developed by the American psychotherapist and psychologist Albert Ellis.
The learning & understanding process never been so easy like with our 5 study modes embedded in this app.
- Select your favorite flashcards and study notes and Flag for review the most difficult.
- Listen to the flashcards while you are ridding, jogging or driving.
- Add your own study notes and cards and save them in the app.
- Edit, update or replace any flashcard you deem necessary.
- Add your comment to any flashcard keep seeing them with.
- This app allows you to sort the flashcards by favorite, flagged for review, own flashcards, wrong responded quizzes, non-studied flashcards.
- Search and sort by topic or keyword the existing flashcards.
- Get back to your last study session, exactly to the last flashcard studied including the study mode.
- Enjoy five study Modes (learning mode, handout mode, test mode, slideshow mode and random mode).
- Get the most advanced data analytics features that analyses your study session by study mode, scores, time spent…etc.
- Get the most Update Graphics (pie charts, bar charts, line charts) and all the statistics about your studies.
- Share the content of this app with your colleagues.
- Exam taking practical tips and tricks that will help you succeed your exam and get outstanding scores.
Don't Study Harder, Study SMARTER!
Introducing The mobile learning apps
Anyone Can Use To Get Better Grades In
Less Time And With Less Effort - Guaranteed!