FolkAlley.com is the “coffee house that never closes,” offering fans music from their favorite artists while helping them discover new music that fits their tastes. Professional DJs Elena See, Barb Heller, Matt Reilly and Cindy Howes host the Folk Alley stream.
• DVR-like controls (pause, rewind, and fast forward). You can pause the live stream to have a conversation and pick up right where you left off! Or rewind to catch that great part again!
• Listen to streaming music from FolkAlley.com even while traveling! Start the app and your favorite stream starts playing.
• One click stream switching – flip from the main stream to Fresh Cuts or a seasonal stream with a single click.
• Enjoy the Folk Alley stream in the background while browsing the web, using your workout app or catching up on your emails!
• Access additional great content like videos, blogs, performance interviews or purchase music you hear through iTunes.
• Easily share music and videos with family and friends via the “Share” button.
• A built in Sleep Timer and Alarm Clock allows you to go to sleep and wake up to streaming music from Folk Alley.
Since September 2003, Folk Alley has brought the best of folk, Americana, and roots music to an international audience – listeners excited to finally find “their” music available 24 hours a day online. Listener-supported Folk Alley is dedicated to a beloved musical genre that is often overlooked by commercial radio networks.
FolkAlley.com is a non-profit Internet venture produced by WKSU-FM, an award-winning public radio station with more than 60 years of broadcasting history. A service of Kent State University in Northeast Ohio, you can hear the two-hour Folk Alley Radio Show weekly on WKSU and other public radio stations across the United States.
Please support Folk Alley and become a member today!