--- PLEASE CHECK OUT THE FREE VERSION FIRST TO SEE IF IT WORKS ON YOUR DEVICE.---
---The number of bands and frequency ranges vary with devices/roms.---
★ HomeScreen FX Control widget
★ Dual mode Equalizer
★ 10 Stock Equalizer Presets (if rom supports)
★ Save, delete, rename preset
★ Reverb presets (small room, medium room, large room, medium hall, large hall, plate)(if rom supports)
★ 2X Equalizer with three different rendering modes (Slight, Normal, Heavy)
★ Stereo Virtualizer (Headphone 3D effect) using stereo widening.
★ Bass booster
★ Separate profiles for Headphone & Loudspeaker
★ Automatic mode selection (HS & LS)
★ Works with all music players.
★ No root required
★ No Ads
Stock presets include:
★ Heavy Metal
★ Hip Hop
If you have any issues, please feel free to mail us.
Note: - Cyanogenmod users please disable your stock DSP Manager bundled with your rom.
- Please disable your default DSP Manager, Audio Equalizer, beats audio or any other sound manager for better performance.
- This app will apply FX to global O/P mix. (Notifications, Media, Alarm, Ringtone etc.)
Review of App:
QUESTION: Do you miss calls because you left your phone on silent after work?
I’m @ Work automatically puts your phone back on loud when you finish, so you don’t miss calls anymore!
This is a trial version – for a MASSIVE 3 months FREE with full functionality and NO Ads!! After the 3 months please download the premium app for only 50p.
Simply tell I’m @ Work when you are due to start work and whether you would like the phone to be on Silent, Vibrate or Loud. Then enter the time and the phone mode (Silent, Vibrate or Loud) for when you finish work.
I’m @ Work has been kept as simple as possible to ensure it can be used by everyone.
Start Work: 08:00 --> Phone Mode: Silent
Finish Work: 18:00 --> Phone Mode: Loud --> Ringing Volume: 100% (Max)
There is also a lunch mode that allows the phone to automatically be put onto a different setting for lunch. For example put the phone on Loud during your lunch period and then back onto silent when your lunch ends.
When the phone mode is Loud, I’m @ Work will always present you with the Ringing Volume option. This allows you to set the volume level for when the phone is on Loud.
Auto-Text (SMS) is a new feature added to I’m @ Work. It allows an automatic text to be sent out to any call that cannot be answered during your working hours.
So if you get a call during work that you cannot answer, I’m @ Work will allow you to respond to that number politely via a customizable text (SMS).
- Send to send Auto-Texts
- Read/Edit to enter sent texts into default text application.
Device ID and Call Info
- To see what state the phone is in (Loud, Vibrate or Silent) and to change between the 3.
- Also to see what the caller number is for the auto-text feature
Run at StartUp
- To re-apply all settings which are lost if a phone is switched off.
New in Version 2.0
- New Icon (relates to Volume)
- I'm @ Work is now easier to use for everyone due to a COMPLETE overhaul of the App design.
- New Auto-Text (SMS) feature. This will automatically text (SMS) a customizable text to any missed call number during your work hours, (will not work on private or unknown numbers).
- New Easier to Understand Help Section.
- Notifications for 'Trial Expires Soon' (2 Weeks) and Trial Expired.
- Non obtrusive 'Rate this App' section on main screen. Once this option has been used once it will not return.