We all allways want our small phones or tablets to boost volume so we can enjoy music, or games or watch videos with your phone at max sound volume .
Our sound booster application allows all that, it increase volume for everything on your phone overall also not only that but as well it will boost bass.
How to use sound boost to increase volume.
* Download music and sound booster
* Open and easily slide to how much volume boost you want. We suggest to use max boost, it wont damage sound quality.
* Close sound booster and enjoy, it will work on background
* You should enjoy that as well. You will love quality and boosted music volume
We have worked hard for app and coding to increase volume easily on user side. You done need any coding to boost bass and sound with just sliding one little thing.
Do you really want to use most easiest sound booster.
How does it work? Volume Booster adjusts your built-in eQualizer to provide louder and clearer sound.
Results come out in seconds: Overall sound increased by 15-35% depending on your device.
Awesome user experience: Hand-crafted animations that disturb the user from the common boring interface that most other apps have.
Does it work for speaker only? Nope, it works for headphones as well.
Users settings included: To fit every need.
Disclaimer: Volume Booster will NOT damage your speakers.
Review of App:
QUESTION: Do you miss calls because you left your phone on silent after work?
I’m @ Work automatically puts your phone back on loud when you finish, so you don’t miss calls anymore!
This is a trial version – for a MASSIVE 3 months FREE with full functionality and NO Ads!! After the 3 months please download the premium app for only 50p.
Simply tell I’m @ Work when you are due to start work and whether you would like the phone to be on Silent, Vibrate or Loud. Then enter the time and the phone mode (Silent, Vibrate or Loud) for when you finish work.
I’m @ Work has been kept as simple as possible to ensure it can be used by everyone.
Start Work: 08:00 --> Phone Mode: Silent
Finish Work: 18:00 --> Phone Mode: Loud --> Ringing Volume: 100% (Max)
There is also a lunch mode that allows the phone to automatically be put onto a different setting for lunch. For example put the phone on Loud during your lunch period and then back onto silent when your lunch ends.
When the phone mode is Loud, I’m @ Work will always present you with the Ringing Volume option. This allows you to set the volume level for when the phone is on Loud.
Auto-Text (SMS) is a new feature added to I’m @ Work. It allows an automatic text to be sent out to any call that cannot be answered during your working hours.
So if you get a call during work that you cannot answer, I’m @ Work will allow you to respond to that number politely via a customizable text (SMS).
- Send to send Auto-Texts
- Read/Edit to enter sent texts into default text application.
Device ID and Call Info
- To see what state the phone is in (Loud, Vibrate or Silent) and to change between the 3.
- Also to see what the caller number is for the auto-text feature
Run at StartUp
- To re-apply all settings which are lost if a phone is switched off.
New in Version 2.0
- New Icon (relates to Volume)
- I'm @ Work is now easier to use for everyone due to a COMPLETE overhaul of the App design.
- New Auto-Text (SMS) feature. This will automatically text (SMS) a customizable text to any missed call number during your work hours, (will not work on private or unknown numbers).
- New Easier to Understand Help Section.
- Notifications for 'Trial Expires Soon' (2 Weeks) and Trial Expired.
- Non obtrusive 'Rate this App' section on main screen. Once this option has been used once it will not return.