This app has 3 modes to keep the screen on:
1. Use System Setting – Restore to your device's system setting screen timeout value.
2. Until I turn off – Keep the screen on until you turn off the phone or put the phone on sleep.
3. Keep on for the desired period of time.
This app also has the following features:
- Run as a Service for quick and easy access from any other apps.
- Display a notification icon on top to indicate how long the screen has been on (Until I turn off mode) or how long the screen will be on (Keep on for next … mode).
- An option to keep the screen on but also dim the screen.
- This is an Ad-supported app.
To stop running as a service – 1) Select "Use System Settings", 2) Uncheck the "Run as a Service for quick access", and 3) Click on OK.
This app uses the following permissions:
- System Wake Lock: To prevent the screen from turning off.
- Internet access – To support ads.
This is a must have app for your Android device and will help you relax and wake up fully rested, invigorated and ready for the next day.
Sound has long been known for its therapeutic and healing qualities, and this fantastic, high quality, professionally recorded compilation of soothing nature sounds is exactly what you need to relax or drift effortlessly and peacefully to sleep.
Cant Sleep? Or just want a more relaxed rest?
Download and enjoy! The ultimate fitness app!
How does it work?
Quiet Sleep monitors incoming calls and silences the phone so you won't be disturbed. Quiet Sleep can also send an SMS to the silenced caller explaining why you have not picked up their call (SMS content can be customized). If the same caller calls several times in a defined amount of time the sound will automatically be turned up so you can answer the important call (the mentioned factors can be adjusted in the preferences). The homescreen widget lets you turn the app on and off very quickly before and after you go to sleep.
Why use this app?
Quiet Sleep is a great do not disturb app that is very similar to the real life do not disturb sign since it lets people know that you would rather not be disturbed, but they are still able to contact you if they find it necessary.
Quiet Sleep is a must have for people who want a peaceful sleep but are afraid of turning off the phone and thereby taking the risk of missing an emergency call. It is also very useful for you if you are one of the many who likes to take a nap during the day or if you are working in the night and needs the silent sleep during the day, where people might call you.
* Homescreen widget for easy access to turning Quiet Sleep on and off.
* Schedule when Quiet Sleep should be enabled or disabled.
* Automatic SMS sending to silenced callers.
* Whitelist contacts that can always get through the Quiet Sleep filter.
* Whitelist contacts that SMS can be send to.
* Sound volume and mode is automatically reset after handling each call and after turning Quiet Sleep off again.
* Add special tag to SMS messages to tell the silenced caller how many more times they must call to get through and how many minutes they have to make those calls.
* Session Summary showing number of calls handled and SMS' sent.
* And more customizable behaviour.
Other Usage Areas
The functionality of Quiet Sleep can also be used for other purposes, such as busy work situations. Actually the core functionality is much like the new iOS 6 feature called "Do Not Disturb" - but Quiet Sleep has already been out for a year, and therefore contains more than the iPhone 5 promoted feature ;)
The Quiet Sleep app can also be used like a call blocker (by disabling ringtone and vibration) with an automatic SMS response.
Paid version advantages
* No ads!
* Option to not show the summary after each session
* Much prettier summary dialog!
Find it here: http://apps.akosta.dk/quiet-sleep-paid/
A1 CPU Tool - free CPU monitor App that shows time the CPU spends in each performance / frequency state. View CPU load from the last boot split by supported CPU frequencies for your Android phone or tablet. Displays time spent in the Deep Sleep, and ultra low frequencies.
★ Free, and without Ads
★ Monitor CPU load in real-time
★ Shows all available CPU frequencies
★ Shows total time spent in each processor frequency
★ Highlights active frequency/frequencies the CPU spent in last 1000 ms (1 sec)
★ Hide, show and combine any CPU frequency (MHz)
★ Customizable automatic filter threshold
★ Hide all inactive frequencies at once
★ Nice looking, clean, fast, responsive & intuitive UI (User Interface)
Quick CPU info tool:
• Detects processor name, governor and CPU core count
• CPU temperature
• CPU up-time (time spent while doing work)
• CPU time asleep / Deep Sleep
• Minimum-Maximum / High-Low frequencies
• List of unused processor frequencies (but supported by kernel)
Quick battery info:
• Battery level +charging +plugged in
• Battery temperature (supports both Fahrenheit and Celsius)
• Battery voltage in mV
• Battery type: Lithium-ion, Lithium polymer, and many more
Quick memory info:
• RAM total size
• RAM cache and free space
• RAM speed (requires A1 SD Bench installed)
Most of the processors are supported including single-core, dual-core and latest quad-core CPUs; most of the major phone models and brands are supported – Samsung, HTC, Sony Ericsson, LG, Asus, Motorola, Alps, Huawei, Fujitsu, ZTE, Acer, Lenovo, Nvidia, etc.
• Problem with A1 CPU Tool? Send us your feedback using Send Feedback feature from the Settings screen, or http://a1dev.com/feedback/
• Inspired from CPU Spy by Brandon Valosek
• “System uptime” usually is a few second off “CPU time in state”
• Needs kernel that supports CPU info file as any other CPU tools
• Root is not required
• More: http://a1dev.com/cpu-tool/notes/
• From the application itself
More info on permissions:
• "Internet" is used for “contact us” form, and to collect anonymous usage statistics (can be enabled and disabled).
More from developer
It is an application to help your no smoking.
No smoking doesn't succeed easily.
If the cigarette is resigned, isn't it now?
The shop increases cannot smoke the cigarette … the tax increase of the last cigarette not seen … And, cold surrounding eyes etc.
The result of no smoking is displayed in various shape so that NoSmotter may support the no smoking that doesn't continue easily, and motivation is continued.
Moreover, the result can be muttered to Twitter.
"No smoking" is declared to follower's person.
Confirming the operation: Xperia, LYNKS 3D, and Galaxy S and more...
Try it now!
## It is not possible to use it if there is no SD card now. Please note it.