• Baby can tap or tilt the screen to interact with the on-screen shapes & colors.
• Two levels of play to grow with baby:
- In Level 1, tap the screen to hear the name of the shape or color - or - tilt the device to make the shapes bounce around the screen.
- In Level two, tap the screen to hear the name of the shape or color, tilt the device to make the shapes slide across the screen or play the piano at the bottom of the screen.
• Baby can dance along with five sung ditties and two sing along songs!
• Teaches shapes, colors, first words and action/reaction.
We recommend parent and child joint media engagement. See our Media Viewing Tips at:
End User License Agreement: http://fpconnect.fisher-price.com/dssupdate/EULA/LaughLearn_GoogleEULA.html
They are colorful and exciting.
There are guidelines for parents on how to make learning both entertaining and useful.
The full version has 12 shapes, 12 colors and 15 images for drawing.
In full version you can pick shapes for playing, which is important when learning shapes with toddlers.
You can choose the number of elements on the screen, which makes it possible to follow learning guidelines and use the app both for toddlers and preschoolers.
Full app also has flexible settings for “Draw a shape” game.
“Find a shape” game will help your kid get to know main geometrical shapes.
With “Find a color” game your child will learn basic colors.
Learning colored shapes
“Find a shape of the right color” game will help to bring together and practice shapes and colors learnt.
“Draw a shape” game
The goal of this game is to practice the shapes learnt and to develop fine motor skills.
“Color a shape” game is about matching shapes and colors mastered.
• 18 colorful & engaging kids games designed to provide preschool learning precepts
• Covers kids games in categories such as Numbers, Alphabets, Shapes, Sizes and Colors.
• A common playground for randomly playing through all the games
• Easy and intuitive instructions for the kids
• Stickers at the end of each game
• Amazing audio effects with attractive animations.
A perfect app designed especially for kids (2-6 age group) to make them learn and develop holistically. Pack of 20 high quality kids games at a single place, with enticing rewards, keeps your kid amused for hours. The 20 colorful educational games aim to lay the groundwork for various skills development, such as spatial reasoning, visual perception, recognition and creativity.
Different sections such as alphabets, numbers, colors, shapes, puzzles and painting touch on the elementary preschool basics. The games encourage kids to play at their own pace. No winning and no losing keep the kid enchanted with the experience of the game. Rewards and appreciation earned at the end of each game boost the kid’s morale. Adorable stickers can be collected in a box after scoring enough points.
** List of kids games in the app:
• Match the shadow
• Count 123
• Scratch to reveal
• Balloon pop
• Hungry Frog
• Tricky maze
• Jigsaw puzzle
• Odd one out
• Missing objects
• Same to same
• Hopping frog
• Fill the colors
• Find odd items
• Spot the difference
• Match the numbers
• Sort it out
• Learn to trace
• Bingo fun
Quoting experts on kid's learning styles:
"Children enter kindergarten as kinesthetic and tactual learners, moving and touching everything as they learn. By second or third grade, some students have become visual learners. During the late elementary years some students, primarily females, become auditory learners. Yet, many adults, especially males, maintain kinesthetic and tactual strengths throughout their lives." (Teaching Secondary Students Through Their Individual Learning Styles, Rita Stafford and Kenneth J. Dunn; Allyn and Bacon, 1993).
• Provides kids friendly writing environment to start practicing writing starting with drawing lines
• Provides step by step alphabets & numbers writing
• This application includes three fun, educational activities for toddlers and kids! Whether your kid is in kindergarten, or going to attend preschool, this is a great, free learning app for your children.
• Let your kids doodle their fingers away and show their artistic skills. Choose from a variety of crayons to color; erase and start over again.
• Let your kids learn a bit. We've made it easy for your kids to familiarize themselves with the ABC's (English alphabet) and numbers by tracing the dots
• This is a toddler and preschool kids All in One edutainment app get ready for kindergarten.
• Handwriting teaching - Lines, alphabets, numbers, drawing. Very useful for kindergarten or Pre-K
• Math Balloon game - Teaches Counting, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication & Division with fun & practical way by popping balloons
• Phonics, Pronunciations, Sight Words & Spelling game
• Preschool All-In-One learning games for kids Abby Basic Skills
• Preschool All-In-One learning games: Letters, Counting, Puzzles, Sizes, shadows, Matching, Colors, Shapes, Differences, Patterns and more -- you are on the right address!
• educational Areas Covered
• Coloring book Tap & color is an interactive coloring book designed for toddlers, preschoolers, and young children, including those with special needs and autism.
• Trace and Color letters, numbers and pictures.
• Fun finger painting activities.
• Wide selection of Colors and brush sizes.
• All Alphabets includes letters A to Z (& a to z) and is fully-featured.
• Practice writing abc and 123
• Your kids will have fun for hours finger painting, coloring and drawing there favorite pictures.
• A very fun way for toddler to learn English alphabets.
• All alphabets include letters A to Z and are fully-featured.
• Human pronunciations of all alphabets
• Preschool aged children learn the alphabet letter names and letter recognition, and will practice finding letters in context.
• This app delivers five most essential skill games in a single app for parents to share with kids
• educational activities to help your kids learn,
• kids Preschool puzzles lite,
• Coloring Book Fun
• Alphabets, Counting and Colors
• ABC for Kids All Alphabet
• Alphabets & Numbers Tracing
• Toddler Learning Alphabets
• Preschool Alphabet
• Alphabet Balloon
• Preschool learning Fun
• 1st Grade learning
• 2nd Grade learning
• abby's Basic Skills application is a new application from a series developed by a team of educational experts from 22learn designed to best prepare your children for success in kindergarten curriculum. Its simple child-friendly interface offers children an engaging way to master essential preschool skills in the total of 12 (!) DIFFERENT EXCITING educational ACTIVITIES (ten educational activities + two creative activities). We sincerely hope your children will enjoy them all!
• sight words reading learning games for Kids - overabundance of words! Features over 300 sight words from the popular dolch word list!
• sight words reading learning games for Kids by abby Monkey ® - great learning reading games for Preschool, Kindergarten, 1st Grade
• learn to read Elementary sight words in 6 engaging super duper EDUCATIONAL games!
• abby Monkey sight words learn to Read adventure with Star Fall word Aliens for School reading Success is a new educational reading APPLICATION by 22learn. The app is designed to help children learn and practice reading the most common sight words.
• sight words are words in English language that do not have a simple one-to-one correspondence between sounds and written letters, and therefore have to be learned “by sight.”
• Preschool All-In-One learning games for kids abby Basic Skills - Parents’ Choice Award winner!
• Ten simple & colorful games designed to help young kids learn basics of English.
• An effective and engaging way, designed especially for kindergarten and preschoolers.
• Covers preliminary English precepts such as alphabet recognition, phonics, and simple words.
• Core activities for foundation stage of primary school.
• A common playground for randomly playing all the games.
• Easy and intuitive instructions for the young brains.
• Rewards and appreciation to boost our champion’s morale.
The first app in our English learning series, designed especially for young kids (2-4 age group), to lay the groundwork for learning basic skills with the help of fun activities. 10 high quality activities at a single place, each focusing on a key precept of elementary English. Funny and enticing rewards keep our young learner amused for hours while introducing them to the language. The unique interactive activities are perfect for preschoolers to help them learn the language in a structured way. The activities also help build their hand-eye coordination, motor skills and concentration.
The activities do not force timed completion, and therefore encourage the kid to learn at his/her own pace. Kids are enchanted with the experience of the game as there is no winning and no losing. Appreciation and stars can be earned at the end of each activity. Adorable stickers can be collected after scoring enough points.
** List of activities in the app:
• Shadow Matching
• Jigsaw Alphabets
• Bubbly Alphabets
• Bingo Alphabets
• Odd one out
• Sequence Crawl
• Letter Hop
• Sequential Shells
• Hello Phonics
• First Letter
• Covers math topics in categories such as sorting, addition and subtraction.
• Nine colorful & engaging math educational games designed to provide basic number concepts.
• Core activities for foundation stage of primary school kids.
• A common playground for randomly playing all the games.
• Easy and intuitive instructions for the kids.
• Reward at the end of each game.
An app designed especially for kids (2-5 age group) to lay the groundwork for learning basic math skills without losing interest. 9 high quality math activities at a single place, with enticing rewards, keeps your kid amused for hours. The learning based educational games are perfect for kids to inculcate inquisitiveness for maths in their early childhood.
Different sections such as counting, before/after, ascending /descending, addition and subtraction etc touch on the elementary math. The activities encourage kids to learn at their own pace. No winning and no losing keep the kid enchanted with the experience of the game. Rewards and appreciation earned at the end of each activity boost the kid’s morale. Adorable stickers can be collected in a box after scoring enough points.
** List of math games in the app:
• Bubbly Numbers
• Hopping frog
• Match the numbers
• Compare twosome
• Juicy grid
• Sort it out
• Same to same
• Number line
• Add me up
★ Children teach themselves basic shapes and colors through a fun and fully interactive animated adventure ★
★ Educational games inside: puzzles, matching games, shapes, counting and more! ★
In this rich and interactive book, everything is alive - touch any scenery object or any of the leading characters to find out what they can do.
Join Circle as he sets off one morning to find his friend, Star. Circle meets many more shapes along the way and they join forces to aid him in his quest. As more shapes join the happy group, they acquire better and more advanced vehicles to speed up and expand their search.
Watch the shapes as they transform into a motorcycle, a truck, a train and finally into a shiny and powerful robot that can actually fly. In this story you'll enjoy and learn an important moral lesson: working together helps achieve more and friendship is the foundation of cooperation.
✔ Jigsaw puzzles - Awesome puzzles enhance the story and promote critical thinking skills
✔ Paint-a-Picture - Dozens of coloring pages and paints
✔ Counting - 1 to 10 counting game is cool and fun
✔ Match It - Fire up your child’s memory skills with this smart activity!
✔ Placement Puzzle - Place a character in their puzzle piece
✔ Find the Item - Critical thinking skills and memory come together in this fun activity
✔ Memorize and Place - A great memory game that relates to the story and sharpens retention
✔ Fun animations on every page
✔ Learn all the basic shapes and colors - names, spelling and vocabulary
✔ Interact with the shapes and scenery to find countless animations and surprises
✔ Play with shapes and puzzles, improve motor skills and the ability to concentrate
This interactive storybook provides endless hours of pleasure through its beautiful story line and fascinating animated scenes filled with vivid, colorful animations and engaging interactions.
✔ “Read to me” - automatically reads each page of the story to you
✔ “Auto Play” - automatically reads the entire story to you
✔ Beautiful HD illustrations combined with a rich narrative on every page
✔ Enjoy numerous engaging and fun animations on every page
With over 400 million downloads and growing, TabTale has established itself as the creator of pioneering virtual adventures that kids and parents love. TabTale’s interactive storybooks provide an exciting reading experience for the most beloved children's stories. Each book inspires young children’s creativity and imagination. Search “TabTale” on Google Play and discover more outstanding apps.
Visit us: http://www.tabtale.com/
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+Tabtale/posts
Like us: http://www.facebook.com/TabTale
Follow us: @Tabtale
Watch us: http://www.youtube.com/iTabtale
Let us know what you think! Questions? Suggestions? Technical Support? Contact us 24/7 at WeCare@TabTale.com.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR PARENTS:
* This App is free to play but certain in-game items may be purchased for real money. You may restrict in-app purchases by disabling them on your device.
Please consider that this App may include third parties services for limited legally permissible purposes.
#1 The Shapes Song
#2 Shapes Songs Collection Vol. 1
#3 Shapes Song 2
#4 The Shapes Song
#5 Shapes Song
#6 Shape Songs
#7 Shapes Song
#8 The Shapes Song-Nursery Rhymes
#9 The Shapes Song: Shapes Rap/Chant -- The Kids' Picture Show (Fun Cool & Educational Learning Video)
#10 Learn about Shapes with Shawn's Roller Coaster Adventure! (Learn 15 2D and 3D shapes)
#11 3D Shapes I Know (solid shapes song- including sphere cylinder cube cone and pyramid)
#12 Shapes Song | Shapes Songs For Children
#13 The Shapes Song
#14 Shapes Song
#15 SHAPES (Song for Kids ?) Pancake Manor
#16 Shapes Song For Kids-Circle Triangle Square Heart | Toddlers Preschool
#17 The Shapes Song (children's song for learning basic shapes)
#18 Shapes Song
#19 The Shapes Song -- Learn shapes (featuring Debbie Doo!)
#20 The Shapes Song | Shapes | elearnin
#21 Shape Song
#22 Color Songs Collection Vol. 1 -- Learn Colors Teach Colours Baby Toddler Preshcool Nursery Rhymes
#23 Shapes Song -- Shapes Songs for Children -- Kids Songs by The Learning Station
#24 What Shape Is It? Learn Geometric Shapes -- The Kids' Picture Show (Fun & Educational)
#25 Shapes Song
#26 shape song for early learners (circles squares triangles stars)
#27 The Shapes Song
#28 SHAPES for children -- learn 3d shapes song for children (Songs for Children)
#29 The Shapes Song
#30 Shapes Song
#31 Sing along Shapes Song -- with lyrics (featuring Debbie Doo)
#32 Shapes song for children
#33 shape song for early learners (circles squares triangles stars)
#34 Circle Square -- Teach & Learn Shapes Kids Shapes Song 2 Kindergarten Children's Learning Songs
#35 Shapes Songs Collection -- Learn Shapes Teach Shapes Baby Toddler Preschool Nursery Rhymes
#36 The Shapes Song by ABCmouse.com
#37 Shape Song
#38 What Shape Is It? 2: 3D Shapes -- Learn Geometric Shapes -- The Kids' Picture Show (Fun & Educational)
#39 Shapes Song
#40 shapes train | shapes for children | 2d shapes | shapes song
#41 3D Shapes I Know (song for kids)
#42 The Shapes Song
#43 Best Shapes Song --- Circles
#44 Shapes Chant -- Learn Shapes Teach Babies & Toddlers Shapes in English Kids Nursery Songs
#45 Learn Shapes For Children -- 3D Animation learning shapes Song for children
#46 Shapes Song
#47 Shapes Songs Collection -- Learn Shapes Teach Shapes Baby Toddler Preschool Nursery Rhymes
#48 Shapes Song | Learn Shapes
* Versoek Internet Vir Play Video Streaming .
* Alle alfabet sluit Video letters A tot Z en is ten volle funksionaliteit .
* Vol ABC Video.
Fun alfabet leer app vir kleuters. Sluit meer as 500 liedjies vir kinders nou al installeer vir gratis!
* Tema 1 : Vorms Songs
* Tema 2 : ABC Songs vir Kids
* Tema 3 : 123 Songs vir Kids
* Tema 4 : rympies vir kinders
* Tema 5 : Kleure Songs vir Kids
* Tema 6 : Top Sing -Along gunstelinge vir Kids
Baby Learning ( Amerikaanse Engels ) help om jou baba te leer oor
* Vrugte en groente
* Home / Huis
* Meer ...
* Hierdie inligting sluit advertensies.
* Alle video resultate word via YouTube API.
* Om die video te kyk , is die internet konneksies nodig .
DISCLAIMER: Die inhoud wat in hierdie inligting word aangebied deur YouTube en is beskikbaar in die openbare domein . Ons het geen spotprent video's op YouTube laai nie . Hierdie inligting is net 'n georganiseerde manier om te blaai en sien hierdie YouTube videos dit gerieflik vir kinders te maak , spotprent video's te kyk sonder op YouTube
Songs for Kids is a fantastic educational tool for teaching English to kids. Play 50 different songs straight from the app. All of the songs cover different themes and makes learning English fun and easy. The songs are child-friendly and all kids love singing along.
Also included in the app are the lyrics for each song and song posters.
This app is easy to use and loads very quickly. For more information, visit http://www.eslkidstuff.com/songs-app.htm
- 50 songs specially written for children learning English.
- All songs are fun and lively with great melodies - very child-friendly.
- Some songs are well-known classics (e.g. Old MacDonald, Head, Shoulders, Knees & Toes, If You're Happy & You Know It) and others are original songs written by professional children's music composers.
- Songs are sung by male and female singers.
- Each song comes with lyrics, song notes and a song poster graphic.
- Songs can be played individually as well as in shuffle mode.
- Help screens and full support available.
Here are the songs (with theme):
1. The Hello Song (greetings and saying hello)
2. The ABC Song (alphabet)
3. The Numbers Song (numbers 1-10)
4. Head, Shoulders, Knees & Toes (parts of the body)
5. The Rainbow Song (colors)
6. The Weather Song (weather)
7. Old MacDonald (farm animals)
8. What Can You Do? (ability and actions)
9. The Feelings Song (emotions)
10. The Goodbye Song (saying goodbye)
11. The Days of the Week Song
12. Months March
13. How Did You Get Here Today? (travel and transport)
14. Mr. Shape Head (shapes)
15. Let's Go to the Zoo (zoo animals)
16. What Fruit Do You Like? (fruit)
17. Where are my Things? (prepositions of location)
18. Morning Routines Song (morning routine verbs)
19. If You're Happy & You Know It
20. The Directions Song (movement)
21. What Time is it? (telling the time)
22. What's Wrong? What's the Matter? (illnesses)
23. The Wheels on the Bus
24. Numbers 1-20 Song
25. Happy Halloween
26. One Little, Two Little, Three Little Witches (Halloween song)
27. The Thanksgiving Song
28. We Wish You a Merry Christmas (Adapted)
29. Jingle Bells (Adapted)
30. The Easter Song
31. I Don't Like Cheese (likes & Dislikes)
32. Let's Get Dressed (clothes)
33. Where are you Going? (places in your town)
34. The Family Song (family members)
35. What Sports do you Play? (sports)
36. Mr. Farmer's Vegetables (vegetables)
37. Let's Look at the Animals (adjectives)
38. What are you Doing? (actions)
39. Who is Happy? (pronouns)
40. The Seasons Song
41. What's in your Bag? (school stationery)
42. Do you have any Pets?
43. Where Do You Live? (places people and animals live)
44. The Nature Song (land, sky and sea)
45. What do you do? (jobs)
46. Yesterday was a Great Day! (regular verbs)
47. What did you do Yesterday? (irregular verbs)
48. Past Irregular Verbs Song
49. Describe Your Friend (adjectives)
50. Let's Have Some Fun! (adverbs)
This app is free to download as a trial which includes all of the functionality of the full app but provides short samples of the songs. If you like the app you can unlock the the full-length songs in one of two ways:
1. Purchase the full app on Google Play store - on the app Home screen tap "Upgrade to Full Version". The cost is €9.90 per year (approx. US$13, UK£8.50, JP¥1,300).
2. Become a member of ESL KidStuff - our members can upgrade to the full version for free. Membership is US$29 per year and includes access to printable flashcards, worksheets, craft sheets, lesson plans, song downloads and classroom readers. More details here: http://www.eslkidstuff.com/register.htm
Colors Songs for Kids free
Colors Songs for Kids free is the best companion for Kids. this app most popular home colors songs videos learning.
Free App To Watch And Listen To Colors Songs for Kids
♪♪♪ Color Songs Collection Vol 1 Learn Colors Teach Colours Baby Toddler Preschool Nursery Rhymes
♪♪♪ Color Songs 3D Animation Learning Colors Nursery Rhymes for children
♪♪♪ Kids Song Collection 1 ABCs Colors Numbers and More Toddlers Preschool Babies
♪♪♪ Color Songs Learn Color Songs Color Songs Collection for Children Baby Toddlers
♪♪♪ Lets Learn The Colors Cartoon Animation Color Songs for Children by ChuChuTV
♪♪♪ Colors Song Color Song for Children Kids Songs by The Learning Station
♪♪♪ I See Something Blue Colors Song for Children
♪♪♪ Kids Song Collection 3 Colors ABCs Nursery Rhymes Preschool Toddlers Babies
♪♪♪ Animated Surprise Easter Eggs for Learning Colors
♪♪♪ Color Robot a cool song for kids about colors
♪♪♪ Color Song Learn Colors Songs Colour Songs for Children nursery rhymes
♪♪♪ The Balloon Song for learning colors
♪♪♪ Colors Shapes DVD 1 Hour Super Simple Colours Little Baby Songs Kids Learn Nursery Rhymes
♪♪♪ Color Song for Kids Learn 9 Colors
♪♪♪ The Butterfly Colors Song
♪♪♪ Shapes and Colors Songs Collection Making Shapes with Play Dough Children Kids Learn English
♪♪♪ Songs for Children for learning colors Balloon song Kids Balloon Song Rhymes Lullaby
♪♪♪ Colors Song for Children cd version
♪♪♪ Color Song For Children Learn Colors Of The Rainbow Kids Song w The GiggleBellies
♪♪♪ Shapes Songs Collection Vol 1 35 Mins of Baby Toddler Kindergarten Kids Learning
♪♪♪ The Paint is Pink HD Babies Learn Colors Teach Toddlers Colours Kids Learning Nursery Song
♪♪♪ Numbers Counting to 10 Collection Vol 1 Kids Learn to Count Baby Toddler Songs Nursery Rhymes
♪♪♪ The Rainbow Colors Song
♪♪♪ Ball Song Colors Puppet ball learning for children kids baby toddlers preschool
♪♪♪ 1 HOUR Shapes and Colors Songs Learning Kids Children
♪♪♪ Sesame Street OK Go Three Primary Colors
♪♪♪ Fall and Autumn Song How Many Leaves
The collection of most popular Colors Songs for Kids Video Clips for kids, baby, toddler, children to fun learning by songs.
Most popular & favorite songs and videos for Colors Songs for Kids, toddlers and preschool kids, baby, This app for FREE.
Enjoy with the best entertainment app for kids.
* 60 different games that teach kids about colors, shapes, size, letters, counting, differences, words and matching.
* Dozens of sounds and voice recordings of colors, letters, fruit names, shapes and more.
* Designed for children -- no confusing menus or navigation.
* Unlimited play! Each game flows right into the next.
* Earn stickers as you complete the lessons.
Kindergarten Activities: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=theLusca.app.PandaPreschoolBuyV1&hl=en
First Grade: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=theLusca.app.FirstGradeBuy&hl=en
Second Grade: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=theLusca.app.SecondGradeBuy&hl=en
* Also available for iOS https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/toddler-preschool-activities/id894929405?mt=8
Support immersive full screen (swipe from the any edge of the screen to bring back system bars).
In the more advanced level, preschoolers will start to learn the matching words that fit with each picture using the site reading technique. In the final level, children have the ability to place words and pictures with minimal assitance.
From the award winning developer of children's fun and educational early learning software.
There are 120 English words to learn altogether and each word is pronounced by a native speaker. Each word is presented as a cute cartoon style picture that needs to be placed in the matching shaped hole on the board to reveal its sound.
This App helps very young children to develop their hand eye coordination, shape recognition and puzzle solving skills in a fun and interactive environment. It's a unique early learning game with realistic sounds and high resolution quality cartoon style pictures which toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarten age children will enjoy.
ABC preschool word and picture puzzles is different to other early learning educational apps because it has:
• high quality cartoon style images and backgrounds that look great on modern High Definition (HD) and retina displays of both tablets and smart phones
• authentic and funny sound effects for every word being learnt
• written name and clear pronunciation of each word from a native English speaker
• intuative drag and drop interface that's easy for little fingers to master
• covers all the letters in the English alphabet from A to Z, their phonic sound and 120 example words for practise
• increasing difficulty as your child progresses from simple dragging of a shape in the easy level to learning words using the site reading technique in the more advanced level
• no advertising
• A great introduction to the English alphabet and simple English words for non-English speakers. The buttons and controls can be configured to support any of the following languages: English, German, French, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Italian, Persian, Turkish, Polish, Indonesian, Vietnamese, Romanian, Swedish, Thai, Norwegian, Malay, Greek, Finnish, Dutch and Danish. (Note: Word and letter pronunciation is only available in English)
ABC preschool word and picture puzzles comes with a selection of free letters that can be easily upgraded through a single low cost in-app purchase to enable all letter puzzles. By upgrading from the free app to the full version you’ll also be entitled to all additional words and features added in future releases.
Puzzle games have traditionally been a fun and early education learning tool for tots, toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarten, and early school age children and are a stimulating game for girls and an exciting game for boys.
• 2 year old and 3 year old children can practice their hand eye coordination and shape matching skills as they progress through the letters on each level as well as exploring the word sounds
• 4 year old and 5 year old kids can learn to read, write and pronounce the word names on completion of every puzzle (Note: English language only)
We hope you and your children enjoy playing what we believe is one of best early education games for toddlers and preschoolers.
Please check out our other puzzle games and acclaimed kids educational apps at http://espacepublishing.com or follow us on Facebook for the scoop on new app releases and free giveaways at http://facebook.com/espacepublishing.
Before singing the song, present or survey diverse shapes. "The Shape Song #2" hones triangle, rectangle, oval, and star, ("The Kids Shapes Songs" practices ring, precious stone, square and heart). Take a stab at playing the tune out of sight as you survey the shapes with cheat sheets, remove shapes, or by drawing them on the whiteboard.
When you are prepared to sing, make a round and hold hands!
This is a super straightforward song for rehearsing shape distinguishment. It's additionally a fun fingerplay as youngsters get to make the distinctive shapes with their hands or even their bodies. It instructs valuable dialect for making and searching for articles.
An alternate approach to make the start signal is to have 5 individuals make peace signs with their fingers, and afterward join their fingers together to make a star.
1. For smaller classes, remove 10 smaller than usual duplicates of each one shape from hued paper. Place every one of them in the core of the room. Have the understudies lounge around in an enormous leap. At the point when the tune says, "ready.... Go!" everybody moves to the middle of the room hunting down the shop. Right now you can stop the music and have everybody tally their shapes, discuss the shades they found, and so on. On the other hand, proceed with the song, and tally up all the shapes and shades toward the end.
2. On the off chance that you make shape set patterns in blue, yellow, red, purple, pink, orange, green and tan, you can without much of a stretch sing "I See Something Blue" or "I See Something Pink" as a catch up movement.
3. For a bigger class, to stay away from mishaps, tape the shapes on the dividers around the room and have the understudy run and touch or point to the shapes.
4. For more established understudies, have them hunt down shapes around the room in ordinary classroom objects.
5. Play this song while understudies are sitting and as opposed to having them discover shapes, have them draw the same number of as they can amid the musical part. Whiteboards work extraordinary!
6. What number of ways would you be able to make shapes with your body? Make huge shapes utilizing your entire body, little shapes with your hands or modest shapes with your fingers.
7. Have gatherings of understudies make shapes with their bodies on the rug and take pictures.
#1 Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.
#2 Phonics Song.
#3 The Duck Song .
#4 The Animal Sounds Song.
#5 If you are happy.
#6 ABC Songs.
#7 The Finger Family.
#8 Sesame Street: Elmo's Song.
#9 The Wheels On The Bus Nursery Rhyme.
#10 Wheels Of The Bus Go Round And Round.
#11 BINGO from Super Simple Songs.
#12 Phonics Songs.
#13 Nursery Rhymes - Baa Baa Black Sheep.
#14 The ABC Song.
#15 ABC Song with Cute Ending.
#16 Color Songs Collection.
#17 Lullaby with The GiggleBellies.
#18 Libya - Children Song.
#19 The Baby Songs
#20 Hickory Dickory Dock from Super Simple Songs.
Pets Jigsaw Puzzle is a fun jigsaw puzzles game applicable for all ages.
How to play:
Drag the puzzle pieces to the right place in order to recreate the image.
This game is highly recommended to all fans of Jigsaw puzzles!
If you like Animal Jigsaw Puzzle, Kids Jigsaw Puzzles, you should give Pets Jigsaw puzzle a try!
Fun and intuitive game for your baby or toddler!
Children will enjoy learning numbers through fun educational game.
A child should start to learn what numbers are, what order they belong in and how to write them before he begins kindergarten.
Kids Numbers is the perfect way to build up your preschoolers core early learning number skills. Your children will enjoy a supportive, constructive and uniquely designed fun experience while building early number skills.
Kids Numbers teaches sequential order of numbers.
This application is specially designed for toddlers to enjoy with unique, fun graphics and cute sounds.
This app provide your kids with a playful ways to approach learning, they will not realize that they are learning,
because it's fun, on the same time that they also deliver some solid learning.
Like all Nuah games, the game focuses on a specific educational lesson, so children and their parents find the game
really inviting and distraction-free.
Although it's perfect for preschoolers, who just love the game, many children of kindergarten age and in the early
grades also enjoy.
For more information please see the attached video, it shows a lot.