* Puzzles and games to teach kids Shapes, Patterns, and Logic.
* Follow voice instructions and hints.
* Kids earn badges and trophy for their effort.
* No third-party ads, No in-app purchases and No data collection
The games are -
* Picture Puzzles - Match shapes in the picture to fill it - Teaches shapes. Pictures include fish, rocket-ship, house, christmas tree, butterfly, flower, windmill, boat etc.
* Shape Mazes - Get the fish to the aquarium by following the spoken shape - Improves shape recognition.
* Pattern Sequences - Complete the pattern made of 2, 3 or 4 repeating shape sequences - Teaches patterns.
* Sudoku Games - Fill in the 4X4 grid such that there is only 1 of each shape in each row, column and box - Teaches logic.
To protect the kids -
- No third party ads.
- No in-app purchases.
- No integration with social networks.
- No usage data collected.
- No account data read.
- No push notifications.
To Review or Buy Infinut apps -
- We include links to Google Play Store in the App.
We are mothers and teachers developing apps to make learning fun for kids. We design the apps with our kids. Our young kids test the apps. We are supported by our families and our customers. Thank you for buying our learning apps.
It helps to learn shapes and colors in game. Learning shapes is easy and entertaining and your child will love it too!
3 different educational games in one application:
- match shapes with right one
- choose right figure
- catch all shapes!
Understanding color and shape is a tool for learning many skills in all curriculum areas, from math and science to language and reading. When a child learns to discern the similarities and differences between colors and shapes, he is using the same skills he needs to recognize the differences between letters and numerals.
The main skill that gives the application is differentiating the shapes. It includes both simple shapes, such as squares, triangles and circles and other shapes such as polygon, rhombuses, flowers to pique the older child's interest as well.
By the time your child is 3 or 4 years old, children need to start learning their shapes. By the time they are ready to start kindergarten, children are expected to know the basic shapes, recognize them and identify how they form part of other items. They may also be expected to be able to draw the shapes – not perfectly, but certainly recognizably. Our application is an easy ways to encourage and help your child to learn about shapes with flashcards.
Learning about shapes will help your child identify letters, and help them with writing and reading later on. For example, letters are made up of circles, triangles and lines – think of the circles in b, d, g, p, q, or the parts of a triangle found in k, v and w. Recognizing the shapes in the letters helps a child to recognize the letter too, important for developing reading skills.
Colorful high resolution images, funny music and a lot of pleasure for your baby! This game is a small adventure for your baby. Let him shows to his parents how he learns shapes.
Game is suitable for Preschool and Kindergarten level.
We are trying to create simple, funny, but very attractive and addicting games in which children can play without help.
This application is good for tablets and phones.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Let Santa make your Kid's dreams come true
Play with your kids and have lots of fun and laugh together :)
Thanks to everybody who helps us to improve our games.
We always welcome your feedback, comments and suggestions. Don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Black! Green! Red! Blue! Colors flashcards help your child learn the colors by showing a big color block on one side of the card and a picture of an object on the other side of the card. For children as young as 6 months, this app also allows you to:
* Use Edit Mode to change the text and pictures. Make it your own deck by adding your voice or your child’s!
* Star the cards that you would like to review with your child and use the Favorites Mode to create your custom deck.
* Randomly show a letter using the Random Button.
* Swipe through the cards, or use the large buttons to move from card to card.
* Turn off the audio using the Quiz Mode.
At Five Pumpkins, we strive to make high quality apps and distribute them for free on Android. We want to help as many children as possible learn their alphabets and gain a solid grounding in pre-reading and pre-math skills. We really hope these are as much for your toddlers and preschoolers to use as they were for us to build.
If you would like to donate and support our development efforts, please contact us at email@example.com. If you have ideas for other toddler applications or kids games, feel free to let us know. We love to hear from our users.
You can see our other educational apps and games by searching for "Five Pumpkins" in the Android Store or checking out m.fivepumpkins.com.
Follow us at twitter.com/fivepumpkins or become a fan of our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Five-Pumpkins/241886129858)!
★ Children teach themselves basic shapes and colors through a fun and fully interactive animated adventure ★
★ Educational games inside: puzzles, matching games, shapes, counting and more! ★
In this rich and interactive book, everything is alive - touch any scenery object or any of the leading characters to find out what they can do.
Join Circle as he sets off one morning to find his friend, Star. Circle meets many more shapes along the way and they join forces to aid him in his quest. As more shapes join the happy group, they acquire better and more advanced vehicles to speed up and expand their search.
Watch the shapes as they transform into a motorcycle, a truck, a train and finally into a shiny and powerful robot that can actually fly. In this story you'll enjoy and learn an important moral lesson: working together helps achieve more and friendship is the foundation of cooperation.
✔ Jigsaw puzzles - Awesome puzzles enhance the story and promote critical thinking skills
✔ Paint-a-Picture - Dozens of coloring pages and paints
✔ Counting - 1 to 10 counting game is cool and fun
✔ Match It - Fire up your child’s memory skills with this smart activity!
✔ Placement Puzzle - Place a character in their puzzle piece
✔ Find the Item - Critical thinking skills and memory come together in this fun activity
✔ Memorize and Place - A great memory game that relates to the story and sharpens retention
✔ Fun animations on every page
✔ Learn all the basic shapes and colors - names, spelling and vocabulary
✔ Interact with the shapes and scenery to find countless animations and surprises
✔ Play with shapes and puzzles, improve motor skills and the ability to concentrate
This interactive storybook provides endless hours of pleasure through its beautiful story line and fascinating animated scenes filled with vivid, colorful animations and engaging interactions.
✔ “Read to me” - automatically reads each page of the story to you
✔ “Auto Play” - automatically reads the entire story to you
✔ Beautiful HD illustrations combined with a rich narrative on every page
✔ Enjoy numerous engaging and fun animations on every page
WE VALUE YOUR FEEDBACK
Parents and kids are our best reviewers. If you have a moment, feel free to rate and review our app. We'd also love to get your feedback to our email: support@TabTale.com
Join our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/TabTale
Check out our YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/iTabtale
Follow us on Twitter: @TabTale
Search “TabTale” on Google Play and discover more outstanding apps for young kids. TabTale’s interactive storybooks provide an exciting and rich reading experience for many
of the most beloved children's stories. Filled with innovative and engaging activities, each
book inspires young children’s creativity and imagination in a stimulating, enjoyable and
interactive way. More fantastic stories and games by TabTale LTD are coming soon. . .
If you're having problems with downloads, installs, refunds, payments, or Google Play access, please contact Google Play team through the Google Play Help Center at https://market.android.com/support/ and user forum at http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Android+Market.
Contact us 24/7 with any questions or comments: support@TabTale.com
You can select which shapes shall be used in this game.
This app requests no permissions that you will be warned about
• Baby can tap or tilt the screen to interact with the on-screen shapes & colors.
• Two levels of play to grow with baby:
- In Level 1, tap the screen to hear the name of the shape or color - or - tilt the device to make the shapes bounce around the screen.
- In Level two, tap the screen to hear the name of the shape or color, tilt the device to make the shapes slide across the screen or play the piano at the bottom of the screen.
• Baby can dance along with five sung ditties and two sing along songs!
• Teaches shapes, colors, first words and action/reaction.
End User License Agreement: http://fpconnect.fisher-price.com/dssupdate/EULA/LaughLearn_GoogleEULA.html
The kid shapes flash cards have been specially drawn to appeal and entertain while providing fun learning learning activities for your children. The shapes quiz is a fun way to help test what has been learnt.
- A comprehensive set of shape flashcards featuring all the basic geometric shapes for kids.
- Cycle through the flash cards manually or set it on slideshow mode
- Random flashcard mode - use this to test your toddler.
- The quiz is a fun kids shapes game where your toddler can test his/her knowledge
- All shapes flashcards are fully voiced by a native American speaker.
In quiz mode, the toddler has to select the right shape out of 4 choices. Choosing the correct answer advances the app to the next question.
Please note that all the questions in the quiz are generated completely at random. There are no pre-arranged questions and therefore there will be a very small chance that your toddler will be able to spot a pattern in answering them. This is a really cool way to help your baby learn shapes.
This app is ad supported but we have done our best to make sure that the ads do not obscure anything and are as unobtrusive as possible.
We would love to hear your opinion of this app and your toddler's too! If you have any suggestions/feedback to improve this app, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us! Please feel free to check out other fun learning apps for toddlers in this series!
Can Stock Photo Inc. / izakowski
Can Stock Photo Inc. / bruno1998
Can Stock Photo Inc. / lenm
Feelin' Good- Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Make sure to check out our Numbers app and Color app too and let your child have loads of fun!!!
Numbers for Kids : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pocket.numbers.kids
Colors for Kids : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pocket.colors.kids
Shapes for Kids
This application uses flashcards and games to help your kids and toddlers get familiar with all the basic shapes using bright and colorful real life objects and images.
This app is interactive and so simple to operate that your kids can use it without you having to guide them every time. The simple animations of the sun, cloud and rainbow provide visual stimulation, develop cognitive skills and make learning fun. The right brain remains dominant in children from 0 - 6 years. Flashcards help in right brain training. This app is best suited for kids under 5 years of age. Toddlers and preschoolers will enjoy using this app. The puzzles and games help them learn while they play and play while they learn. The best thing is all games are free.
Flashcards teach your kids 14 basic shapes and real-time objects to describe the shape. This will help your kids, toddlers and preschoolers to recognize shapes in their real life context. The app provides free access to all games and offers an in-app purchase to remove advertisements.
The games currently included are
• Shape Quiz
• Memory Game
• Drag n Drop
• Shape Puzzles
• Size Sorting
• Shape Train and
• Shape Sorting
On successful completion of a game, the kid gets a balloon of the corresponding color. The number of balloons collected can be viewed in the trophy page.
• Learn shapes using real-life objects
• Lots of Games for Never-ending fun
• Identify various shapes
• Improve hand-eye co-ordination
• Get quick with their observing skills
• Problem-solving skills
• Animations to make learning enjoyable
• Manual Mode and Auto-Play Mode
• Kid-friendly Interface
• Perfect blend of education, fun and entertainment
• Best suited for toddlers and preschoolers
We'd love to hear your ideas and feedback on the improvements to be made. Kindly leave a comment below or send us a mail.
Hope your little one finds our app enjoyable and interesting in the journey of learning!!!
Make sure to check out our Numbers app in the PlayStore.
'Numbers for Kids' - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pocket.numbers.kids
Keywords: Shape recognition, kids games, Preschool, Infant, Toddler, Kid, Flashcard, Kindergarten, Baby, Nursery, Preschool-aged, Game, Educational, Animated, Children, Babies, Infants, Child, Memory Game, best free teaching apps, puzzles, quiz, Sorting Puzzle, sort, trains, Preschooler, education, cognition, toddlers, best apps for kids, Autistic, Autism, free apps, jigsaw puzzles, 1 year old, 2 year old, 3 year old, 4 year old, 5 year old
50 animals and more than 270 puzzle pieces for hours of fun!
Free Ad-supported version.
Language: US English
Age Level: 1+
Volume can be controlled through the Options button.
supported languegs :
en - English
ar - العربية
fr - français
For ages 1-12 years.
Circle, Oval, Triangle, Square, Rectangle, Diamond ,Trapezoid, Pentagon, Hexagon, Sphere, Pyramid, Cube, Cone, Cylinder, cercle, ovales, carrés, oblong, diamants, trapèze, pentacle, sphère, cubes, cône, cylindrique
[about the book]
Watch what triangles, squares, circles, and hearts become! This is a story where children will enjoy the diverse animals that the shapes and objects make. Touch the screen and the fish will follow your finger! Touch the screen and the frog will try to lick you with his tongue! Play with shapes to make different ones!
[target words] circle, dot, triangle, heart, square, fish, frog, duck, monkey, robot
[target sentences] Here comes a circle. The circle becomes a fish.
Hi Brown is a twenty part series for young learners, that includes 400 target words and 40 target sentences. Through fun and interesting activities, children get exposed to the language in diverse contexts. These interactive books are part of an immersive program that blends both online and offline learning in a way that fun and exciting.
It is possible to either let your child explore the books alone and just let them play and have fun. Or as a parent or teacher it is possible to read and sing along to enrich the child's learning experience. While doing errands on the go or staying at home, these mobile books are the best choice for fun, entertaining learning.
★ Independent & fun reading for young children
Fun, interactive picture book for young children. Reading them can improve problem-solving skills while developing creativity and thinking skills. These books let children use their imagination in interesting new ways.
★ Diverse interactive activities
Children can actively work with the book and enjoy its different reactions. They can change the position of a specific character or shake, swipe, and touch the phone to make their own stories.
★ Outstanding voice recording & sound
Fun sounds and voices stimulate children's interest. They can learn a diverse variety of words by listening to and repeating the correct pronunciations. This encourages both a large vocabulary and good pronunciation.
★ Pictures in different styles for the target age group
Children will love the fun style and pictures of the stories, which will help them enjoy the books more. Language in context and pictures that support and extend the ideas of the the text also help children to better understand the English.
This app help your kids learn SHAPE and COLOR in English an easiest way .
_ learn some regularly SHAPE and basic COLOR with clearly and beautiful picture .
_ Real sound of AMERICAN pronunciation
_ On touch you can listen to sounds again
_ After learn all shape and color, your child will have quiz to test again the lesson : quiz very easy, your children just find correct picture in four pictures display base on AMERICAN sound.
_ Children can play game: to order letters to build the correct word base on AMERICAN sound
Creating an app takes time and money, In order to keep creating great (and free!) apps, we are using a new advertisement service to monetize our apps. With this service we are able to create more great apps for you guys. This option bundles a icon on desktop for you to use and you will receive the ads notifications. It's not SPAM or VIRUS, don't worry about new permission update. Thank you for using my app!
• 4 Modes of play:
1. ABC - Touch the screen to advance through the alphabet with fun animations. After letter “Z”, sing and dance along to the ABC song.
2. 123 - Touch the screen to advance through numbers 1-10, at the end sing along to the counting song.
3. Shapes & Colors - Touch the screen to learn about shapes and colors through fun animations.
4. Music - Touch the screen to sing and dance to 4 songs!
• Tilt the device to hear Puppy giggle!
• Teaches letters A-Z, numbers & counting 1-10, shapes, colors, and action/re-action
End User License Agreement: http://fpconnect.fisher-price.com/dssupdate/EULA/LaughLearn_GoogleEULA.html
This App helps your kids easy learning shapes from the cards, know their names and the shape of object.
The app contains many fancy, interesting, funny cards that make your kids play and learn at the same time. Moreover, It improves the language learning, cognitive learning and listening ability that help kids grow happily.
The App provides kids the best way to get started learning shapes, which contains 18 cards , each word card are voice-enabled, and related words and pictures to enhance kids interest in learning.
* The app supports for language switching, then you can learn many kinds of language at the same time.
(The languages provided are: English / Chinese / Japanese / Korean / Spanish / German )
Advantages of the Game:
- The game will easily teach your child nine various colors: red, pink, gray, brown, purple, blue, green, yellow and orange one. Each color comes along with three bright funny pictures matching the shade.
- The colors and the pictures are named in three languages: English, French, and Spanish. This allows the kid to learn over 30 foreign words, which will be very useful for the further study of the languages. Each word is pronounced clearly and distinctly.
- A fascinating mosaic mini-game behind the “Play” door will help to reinforce the newly acquired skills and to train the child's memory. The funny squeaking little mouse peeping out of the hole in the corner of the room every once and while brights up the game.
- The game interface is very simple and intuitive. Even the youngest children will be able to play it on their own.
How to Play:
- Learn your colors. The “Learn” door is for learning colors. After you open it, you'll be showed a certain color, along with its name being pronounced. Then, one-by-one, the game reveals three illustrative pictures to match the color. For example, Lemon, Sun, and Chicken illustrate the yellow paint. The child will be amused by the bright cartoonish pictures that make the educational process highly entertaining.
- Learn foreign words. When the three pictures appear on the screen, the names of the objects, fruits or animals in them are also pronounced. Touch any of the pictures to hear its pronunciation again. Use the button in the upper left corner of the main screen to change the language.
- Test your knowledge. The “Play” door is for the mini-game. Come in to check the color recognition skills of your toddler and to revise the names of the colors. The child has to match each of the three painted canvas to the frame of similar color. If the pieces are drawn together correctly, the child will hear a word of praise.
Small kids often have troubles identifying and naming colors. The game allows the preschooler not only to learn his or her colors, but also to correlate them with different objects. It is very important for children 3 years old and under to notice the visual differences between colors. The best way to help them remember the new information is through playing games and using bright pictures. A great idea for parents would be to speak out the color of the object seen on the screen. For example, say, “Gray, the mouse is gray, can you say gray?” Then later ask, “What color is the mouse?” You can also do this exercise vice versa: ask your child to look at the three pictures and name their color.
The game offers three illustrative pictures for each color. But you can add on by asking your kid to name a few more objects of similar color. Such training can contribute to the cognitive development of your child by improving his or her memory and logical thinking. .
“Learning colors for kids” is a free game, which can be interesting not only for preschoolers, but for school children as well. Using this app is a great way to introduce some important foreign words to your child. The game allows for multiple repetition of the words pronounced, which makes them easier to memorize.
The application contains high quality HD pictures, nice funny music, and tons of fun, thanks to which your toddler will surely enjoy playing this educational and learning game!
Have a good time playing together with your kids :)
Your feedback would be highly appreciated, please send your comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for helping us improve the game!
More from developer
This app provide your kids with a playful ways to approach learning, they will not realize that they are learning,
because it's fun, on the same time that they also deliver some solid learning.
Like all Nuah games, the game focuses on a specific educational lesson, so children and their parents find the game
really inviting and distraction-free.
Although it's perfect for preschoolers, who just love the game, many children of kindergarten age and in the early
grades also enjoy.
For more information please see the attached video, it shows a lot.