• Baby can tap or tilt the screen to interact with the on-screen shapes & colors.
• Two levels of play to grow with baby:
- In Level 1, tap the screen to hear the name of the shape or color - or - tilt the device to make the shapes bounce around the screen.
- In Level two, tap the screen to hear the name of the shape or color, tilt the device to make the shapes slide across the screen or play the piano at the bottom of the screen.
• Baby can dance along with five sung ditties and two sing along songs!
• Teaches shapes, colors, first words and action/reaction.
We recommend parent and child joint media engagement. See our Media Viewing Tips at:
End User License Agreement: http://fpconnect.fisher-price.com/dssupdate/EULA/LaughLearn_GoogleEULA.html
#1 The Shapes Song
#2 Shapes Songs Collection Vol. 1
#3 Shapes Song 2
#4 The Shapes Song
#5 Shapes Song
#6 Shape Songs
#7 Shapes Song
#8 The Shapes Song-Nursery Rhymes
#9 The Shapes Song: Shapes Rap/Chant -- The Kids' Picture Show (Fun Cool & Educational Learning Video)
#10 Learn about Shapes with Shawn's Roller Coaster Adventure! (Learn 15 2D and 3D shapes)
#11 3D Shapes I Know (solid shapes song- including sphere cylinder cube cone and pyramid)
#12 Shapes Song | Shapes Songs For Children
#13 The Shapes Song
#14 Shapes Song
#15 SHAPES (Song for Kids ?) Pancake Manor
#16 Shapes Song For Kids-Circle Triangle Square Heart | Toddlers Preschool
#17 The Shapes Song (children's song for learning basic shapes)
#18 Shapes Song
#19 The Shapes Song -- Learn shapes (featuring Debbie Doo!)
#20 The Shapes Song | Shapes | elearnin
#21 Shape Song
#22 Color Songs Collection Vol. 1 -- Learn Colors Teach Colours Baby Toddler Preshcool Nursery Rhymes
#23 Shapes Song -- Shapes Songs for Children -- Kids Songs by The Learning Station
#24 What Shape Is It? Learn Geometric Shapes -- The Kids' Picture Show (Fun & Educational)
#25 Shapes Song
#26 shape song for early learners (circles squares triangles stars)
#27 The Shapes Song
#28 SHAPES for children -- learn 3d shapes song for children (Songs for Children)
#29 The Shapes Song
#30 Shapes Song
#31 Sing along Shapes Song -- with lyrics (featuring Debbie Doo)
#32 Shapes song for children
#33 shape song for early learners (circles squares triangles stars)
#34 Circle Square -- Teach & Learn Shapes Kids Shapes Song 2 Kindergarten Children's Learning Songs
#35 Shapes Songs Collection -- Learn Shapes Teach Shapes Baby Toddler Preschool Nursery Rhymes
#36 The Shapes Song by ABCmouse.com
#37 Shape Song
#38 What Shape Is It? 2: 3D Shapes -- Learn Geometric Shapes -- The Kids' Picture Show (Fun & Educational)
#39 Shapes Song
#40 shapes train | shapes for children | 2d shapes | shapes song
#41 3D Shapes I Know (song for kids)
#42 The Shapes Song
#43 Best Shapes Song --- Circles
#44 Shapes Chant -- Learn Shapes Teach Babies & Toddlers Shapes in English Kids Nursery Songs
#45 Learn Shapes For Children -- 3D Animation learning shapes Song for children
#46 Shapes Song
#47 Shapes Songs Collection -- Learn Shapes Teach Shapes Baby Toddler Preschool Nursery Rhymes
#48 Shapes Song | Learn Shapes
Before singing the song, present or survey diverse shapes. "The Shape Song #2" hones triangle, rectangle, oval, and star, ("The Kids Shapes Songs" practices ring, precious stone, square and heart). Take a stab at playing the tune out of sight as you survey the shapes with cheat sheets, remove shapes, or by drawing them on the whiteboard.
When you are prepared to sing, make a round and hold hands!
This is a super straightforward song for rehearsing shape distinguishment. It's additionally a fun fingerplay as youngsters get to make the distinctive shapes with their hands or even their bodies. It instructs valuable dialect for making and searching for articles.
An alternate approach to make the start signal is to have 5 individuals make peace signs with their fingers, and afterward join their fingers together to make a star.
1. For smaller classes, remove 10 smaller than usual duplicates of each one shape from hued paper. Place every one of them in the core of the room. Have the understudies lounge around in an enormous leap. At the point when the tune says, "ready.... Go!" everybody moves to the middle of the room hunting down the shop. Right now you can stop the music and have everybody tally their shapes, discuss the shades they found, and so on. On the other hand, proceed with the song, and tally up all the shapes and shades toward the end.
2. On the off chance that you make shape set patterns in blue, yellow, red, purple, pink, orange, green and tan, you can without much of a stretch sing "I See Something Blue" or "I See Something Pink" as a catch up movement.
3. For a bigger class, to stay away from mishaps, tape the shapes on the dividers around the room and have the understudy run and touch or point to the shapes.
4. For more established understudies, have them hunt down shapes around the room in ordinary classroom objects.
5. Play this song while understudies are sitting and as opposed to having them discover shapes, have them draw the same number of as they can amid the musical part. Whiteboards work extraordinary!
6. What number of ways would you be able to make shapes with your body? Make huge shapes utilizing your entire body, little shapes with your hands or modest shapes with your fingers.
7. Have gatherings of understudies make shapes with their bodies on the rug and take pictures.
#1 Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.
#2 Phonics Song.
#3 The Duck Song .
#4 The Animal Sounds Song.
#5 If you are happy.
#6 ABC Songs.
#7 The Finger Family.
#8 Sesame Street: Elmo's Song.
#9 The Wheels On The Bus Nursery Rhyme.
#10 Wheels Of The Bus Go Round And Round.
#11 BINGO from Super Simple Songs.
#12 Phonics Songs.
#13 Nursery Rhymes - Baa Baa Black Sheep.
#14 The ABC Song.
#15 ABC Song with Cute Ending.
#16 Color Songs Collection.
#17 Lullaby with The GiggleBellies.
#18 Libya - Children Song.
#19 The Baby Songs
#20 Hickory Dickory Dock from Super Simple Songs.
Pets Jigsaw Puzzle is a fun jigsaw puzzles game applicable for all ages.
How to play:
Drag the puzzle pieces to the right place in order to recreate the image.
This game is highly recommended to all fans of Jigsaw puzzles!
If you like Animal Jigsaw Puzzle, Kids Jigsaw Puzzles, you should give Pets Jigsaw puzzle a try!
Fun and intuitive game for your baby or toddler!
Children will enjoy learning numbers through fun educational game.
A child should start to learn what numbers are, what order they belong in and how to write them before he begins kindergarten.
Kids Numbers is the perfect way to build up your preschoolers core early learning number skills. Your children will enjoy a supportive, constructive and uniquely designed fun experience while building early number skills.
Kids Numbers teaches sequential order of numbers.
This application is specially designed for toddlers to enjoy with unique, fun graphics and cute sounds.
This app provide your kids with a playful ways to approach learning, they will not realize that they are learning,
because it's fun, on the same time that they also deliver some solid learning.
Like all Nuah games, the game focuses on a specific educational lesson, so children and their parents find the game
really inviting and distraction-free.
Although it's perfect for preschoolers, who just love the game, many children of kindergarten age and in the early
grades also enjoy.
For more information please see the attached video, it shows a lot.