It helps to learn shapes and colors in game. Learning shapes is easy and entertaining and your child will love it too!
3 different educational games in one application:
- match shapes with right one
- choose right figure
- catch all shapes!
Understanding color and shape is a tool for learning many skills in all curriculum areas, from math and science to language and reading. When a child learns to discern the similarities and differences between colors and shapes, he is using the same skills he needs to recognize the differences between letters and numerals.
The main skill that gives the application is differentiating the shapes. It includes both simple shapes, such as squares, triangles and circles and other shapes such as polygon, rhombuses, flowers to pique the older child's interest as well.
By the time your child is 3 or 4 years old, children need to start learning their shapes. By the time they are ready to start kindergarten, children are expected to know the basic shapes, recognize them and identify how they form part of other items. They may also be expected to be able to draw the shapes – not perfectly, but certainly recognizably. Our application is an easy ways to encourage and help your child to learn about shapes with flashcards.
Learning about shapes will help your child identify letters, and help them with writing and reading later on. For example, letters are made up of circles, triangles and lines – think of the circles in b, d, g, p, q, or the parts of a triangle found in k, v and w. Recognizing the shapes in the letters helps a child to recognize the letter too, important for developing reading skills.
Colorful high resolution images, funny music and a lot of pleasure for your baby! This game is a small adventure for your baby. Let him shows to his parents how he learns shapes.
Game is suitable for Preschool and Kindergarten level.
We are trying to create simple, funny, but very attractive and addicting games in which children can play without help.
This application is good for tablets and phones.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Let Santa make your Kid's dreams come true
Play with your kids and have lots of fun and laugh together :)
Thanks to everybody who helps us to improve our games.
We always welcome your feedback, comments and suggestions. Don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Puzzles and games to teach kids Shapes, Patterns, and Logic.
* Follow voice instructions and hints.
* Kids earn badges and trophy for their effort.
* No third-party ads, No in-app purchases and No data collection
The games are -
* Picture Puzzles - Match shapes in the picture to fill it - Teaches shapes. Pictures include fish, rocket-ship, house, christmas tree, butterfly, flower, windmill, boat etc.
* Shape Mazes - Get the fish to the aquarium by following the spoken shape - Improves shape recognition.
* Pattern Sequences - Complete the pattern made of 2, 3 or 4 repeating shape sequences - Teaches patterns.
* Sudoku Games - Fill in the 4X4 grid such that there is only 1 of each shape in each row, column and box - Teaches logic.
To protect the kids -
- No third party ads.
- No integration with social networks.
- No usage data collected.
- No account data read.
- No push notifications.
To Review or Buy Infinut apps -
- We include links to Google Play Store in the App.
We are parents and teachers developing apps to make learning fun for kids. We design the apps with our kids. Our young kids test the apps. We are supported by our families and our customers. Thank you for buying our learning apps.
Black! Green! Red! Blue! Colors flashcards help your child learn the colors by showing a big color block on one side of the card and a picture of an object on the other side of the card. For children as young as 6 months, this app also allows you to:
* Use Edit Mode to change the text and pictures. Make it your own deck by adding your voice or your child’s!
* Star the cards that you would like to review with your child and use the Favorites Mode to create your custom deck.
* Randomly show a letter using the Random Button.
* Swipe through the cards, or use the large buttons to move from card to card.
* Turn off the audio using the Quiz Mode.
At Five Pumpkins, we strive to make high quality apps and distribute them for free on Android. We want to help as many children as possible learn their alphabets and gain a solid grounding in pre-reading and pre-math skills. We really hope these are as much for your toddlers and preschoolers to use as they were for us to build.
If you would like to donate and support our development efforts, please contact us at email@example.com. If you have ideas for other toddler applications or kids games, feel free to let us know. We love to hear from our users.
You can see our other educational apps and games by searching for "Five Pumpkins" in the Android Store or checking out m.fivepumpkins.com.
Follow us at twitter.com/fivepumpkins or become a fan of our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Five-Pumpkins/241886129858)!
- install to SD card
- sounds of shapes (circle shape, oval shape, square shape, triangle shape, heart shape, shape of the star, pentagon shape, hexagon shape, rectangle shape)
- shapes flashcards for babies
- each shape has word with picture
- education app for kids
- alphabet soundboard
- human voice for each geometry shape
- helps child count numbers
- geometry math games for kids
- nums for kids
- geometric shapes for babies
- best interface for toddlers
- help mothers, fathers, parents, nurses, sisters to study numbers with kids
- could be used in nursery, kindergarten, pre-school, school, university
- shape for toddlers
- alphabet sounds
- letters sounds
- numeral for kids
- digit sounds
- letters for pictures
- numbers for kids
- abc family app
- abc player
- abc tv
- alphabet tracing
- alphabet games
- sounds of letters
- sounds of numbers for toddlers
- number song
- digits for kids
- letters and numbers
- phonics for kids
- phonics awareness
- phonetic alphabet
Kids will be able:
- Learn geometry Sounds
- Build Number Blocks
- Pop Letter Bubbles
- Make numbers words
Each flash card is highly illustrated and an animated picture flashes up with the associated shape and sound. Alphabet and numbers flash cards help children develop memory and listening skills. Children will get to know phonics and be able to connect letter sounds with objects, for example: A is for Apple.
Geometry (Ancient Greek: γεωμετρία; geo- "earth", -metron "measurement") is a branch of mathematics concerned with questions of shape, size, relative position of figures, and the properties of space. A mathematician who works in the field of geometry is called a geometer. Geometry arose independently in a number of early cultures as a body of practical knowledge concerning lengths, areas, and volumes, with elements of a formal mathematical science emerging in the West as early as Thales (6th Century BC). By the 3rd century BC geometry was put into an axiomatic form by Euclid, whose treatment—Euclidean geometry—set a standard for many centuries to follow.
Our educational game shows children the alphabet letters and teach them to recognize letters as they appear. As a result, preschoolers kids learn the letters sounds much more faster.
An alphabet is a standard set of letters which is used to write one or more languages based on the general principle that the letters represent phonemes of the spoken language. This is in contrast to other types of writing systems, such as logographies, in which each character represents a word, morpheme or semantic unit, and syllabaries, in which each character represents a syllable.
A number is a mathematical object used to count, label, and measure. In mathematics, the definition of number has been extended over the years to include such numbers as zero, negative numbers, rational numbers, irrational numbers, and complex numbers.
Mathematical operations are certain procedures that take one or more numbers as input and produce a number as output. Unary operations take a single input number and produce a single output number. For example, the successor operation adds one to an integer, thus the successor of 4 is 5.
Students hear the name of a geometric shape or fact spoken and choose the matching photo. They then hear more information which they will need to answer subsequent questions. After six right in a row, Race Mode starts automatically. It asks questions at speed to test the students' memory and comprehension of the shapes and facts just covered, before continuing with new shapes and facts. At the end of the race, students can see how well they have done relative to their other races. The game gradually focuses on any shapes and facts that the students have difficulty recognizing, and speeds up as competence is gained.
By contrast to Race Mode, Story Mode slowly introduces new geometric shapes by saying them as the photos are shown, allowing students to quietly look, listen and learn.
The game is controlled by on-screen gestures which are simple to demonstrate and easy to use, and the game can be played without voice prompts.
* 40 geometric shapes
* Spoken facts about each geometric shape
* Race Mode tests memory and comprehension against the clock
* Story Mode allows students to look, listen and learn
* Slideshow Mode displays all the images and facts in alphabetical order
* Zoom and Pan Mode magnifies the images to see more detail
* Easy on-screen gestures to control the game
* Context-sensitive help
The paid version of this app has much higher resolution photos than the free version. The free version has lower resolution photos and does contain advertising but no push advertising. No internet connection is required.
The #1 app for kids on iPad in many countries is now on your Android device!
Do you want a heavenly measure of good fun for your child? Abby Monkey® Preschool Shape Puzzles is a must-have. Let your toddler play with it while developing his or her fine motor skills and learning names of numerous objects! Abby's Preschool Shape Puzzles, developed by well-loved educational experts with more than two-decade old teaching experience, is a wonderful game for all young curious minds.
Try it and enjoy how your children make progress while being engaged! Buy this puzzingo app from our extremely successful series right now!
• 11 colorfully illustrated themes
• Child friendly interface
• The entirety of more than 150 (!) cute individual tozzles:
(1) Dinosaurs - NEW!
(2) Toys for Emma
(3) Toys for Tom
(4) Fairy Tales
(5) Princess Land
(7) Vehicles I
(8) Vehicles II
(10) Farm Animals
(11) Under The Sea
• New scenes coming soon!
What's more, not only will your children love the art of an object assembly, but they will also be kept constanly motivated by the funny, happily enthusiastic monkey, who is there always ready waiting to articulate the praise children deserve for their patient efforts. Children will be wondering: how will the monkey show up this time? Will it arrive in its car or even jump down jovially with the parachute?
Based on our twenty-year old experience in the design of fun educational tools, we made considerable effort that this app is as appropriate and easy-to-use for this very special age category as possible. We hope that your children will enjoy it the same way as our enthusiastic beta-testers did.
If you have any suggestions on how we could further improve the design of our apps, please leave us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org. We always appreciate comments on how to make our apps even better!
Advantages of the Game:
- The game will easily teach your child nine various colors: red, pink, gray, brown, purple, blue, green, yellow and orange one. Each color comes along with three bright funny pictures matching the shade.
- The colors and the pictures are named in three languages: English, French, and Spanish. This allows the kid to learn over 30 foreign words, which will be very useful for the further study of the languages. Each word is pronounced clearly and distinctly.
- A fascinating mosaic mini-game behind the “Play” door will help to reinforce the newly acquired skills and to train the child's memory. The funny squeaking little mouse peeping out of the hole in the corner of the room every once and while brights up the game.
- The game interface is very simple and intuitive. Even the youngest children will be able to play it on their own.
How to Play:
- Learn your colors. The “Learn” door is for learning colors. After you open it, you'll be showed a certain color, along with its name being pronounced. Then, one-by-one, the game reveals three illustrative pictures to match the color. For example, Lemon, Sun, and Chicken illustrate the yellow paint. The child will be amused by the bright cartoonish pictures that make the educational process highly entertaining.
- Learn foreign words. When the three pictures appear on the screen, the names of the objects, fruits or animals in them are also pronounced. Touch any of the pictures to hear its pronunciation again. Use the button in the upper left corner of the main screen to change the language.
- Test your knowledge. The “Play” door is for the mini-game. Come in to check the color recognition skills of your toddler and to revise the names of the colors. The child has to match each of the three painted canvas to the frame of similar color. If the pieces are drawn together correctly, the child will hear a word of praise.
Small kids often have troubles identifying and naming colors. The game allows the preschooler not only to learn his or her colors, but also to correlate them with different objects. It is very important for children 3 years old and under to notice the visual differences between colors. The best way to help them remember the new information is through playing games and using bright pictures. A great idea for parents would be to speak out the color of the object seen on the screen. For example, say, “Gray, the mouse is gray, can you say gray?” Then later ask, “What color is the mouse?” You can also do this exercise vice versa: ask your child to look at the three pictures and name their color.
The game offers three illustrative pictures for each color. But you can add on by asking your kid to name a few more objects of similar color. Such training can contribute to the cognitive development of your child by improving his or her memory and logical thinking. .
“Learning colors for kids” is a free game, which can be interesting not only for preschoolers, but for school children as well. Using this app is a great way to introduce some important foreign words to your child. The game allows for multiple repetition of the words pronounced, which makes them easier to memorize.
The application contains high quality HD pictures, nice funny music, and tons of fun, thanks to which your toddler will surely enjoy playing this educational and learning game!
Have a good time playing together with your kids :)
Your feedback would be highly appreciated, please send your comments and suggestions to email@example.com. Thanks for helping us improve the game!
Educational games can help you quickly learn forms, and have fun.
The full version contains audio pronunciation of the names of forms, as well as additional educational games.
You can learn forms and shapes in Russian, English or German. This option can be selected via "Settings" in the application
Want to receive the latest news about the application? Subscribe to the news group https://www.facebook.com/WhisperArts
Keywords: form, shape, teach, mold, for kids, figure, figure teach
★ Math for kids is either a big task or a milestone. Teaching your child math isn't something that happens overnight.
★ Remember KISS - Keep It Simple, Stupid! Small children aren't going to be able to handle too much complexity with math at this point. Be patient and never go faster than your child can take.
★ Begin teaching them with an interactive activity. Kids Learn Math teaches math with fun. You will be amazed how your kid will start loving math and he / she might be found screaming… Math is fun , Math is fun , Math is fun , Math is fun , Math is fun !
★ Kids Learn Math has 7 Games:
1. Learn Kids Math ( Kids 1-20 )
2. Kids Numbers – Learn Counting ( Kids 1-20 Kids Math )
3. Kids Numbers – Find Largest Number ( Kids 123 Kids Math )
4. Kids Numbers – Find Smallest Number ( Kids 123 Kids Math )
5. Kids Numbers - Learn Kids Addition ( Kids 123 Kids Math )
6. Kids Numbers - Learn Kids Subtraction ( Kids 123 Kids Math )
7. Math for kids - Kids Memory Match ( Kids 123 Kids Math )
★ Kids Learn Math ( Kids Math ) is an interactive app which makes learning maths easy, simple and fun which helps kids learn faster.( Kids 1-20 Kids Math )
★ Kids Learn Math is an interactive educational game through which your child can develop hand-eye coordination and observation skills.( Kids 1-20 Kids Math )
★ Observation Skills are developed by paying close attention to many details, focus, analysing, reasoning and memory. Kids Learn Math helps your child to do all these.( Kids 1-20 Kids Math )
★ Features of the game:
✔ It enables your child to learn preschool Math & its basics.
✔ It will also help develop your child’s hand-eye coordination & observation skills.
✔ It will help in improvement of your child’s memory.
★ What does the game offer? ( Math Games for kids )
✔ Learn through Kids Learn Math & Kids Learn Counting ( Kids Flashcards Kids Math )
- Study the Kids Math ( Kids Flashcards ) and get familiar with numbers and basics related to Math.
✔ Learn - Largest Number , Smallest Number , Kids Addition & Kids Subtraction ( Kids Flashcards Kids Math )
- Find the largest and smallest numbers & learn basics of Kids addition and Kids subtraction ( Kids Flashcards Kids Math )
✔ Test your memory with Kids Math - Kids Memory Match ( Kids Flashcards Kids Math )
- Test your memory by matching the numbers.
★ How to play?
1. Learn Kids Math ( Math kids Kids Math)
- Study the Kids Math dictionary.
- Learn the numbers - how it sounds and learn how to spell it.
2. Kids Math – Learn Counting ( Math Games for kids )
- Learn Counting with fun.
3. Kids Puzzle – Largest Number ( Math Games for kids , Kids Puzzle )
- Tap on the largest number from the numbers shown.
4. Kids Puzzle – Smallest Number ( Math Games for kids , Kids Puzzle )
- Tap on the smallest number from the numbers shown.
5. Kids Math – Addition Kids Quiz ( Math Games for kids , Kids Quiz )
- Find the correct answer by adding two numbers.
6. Kids Math – Subtraction Kids Quiz ( Math for kids , Kids Quiz )
- Find the correct answer by adding two numbers.
7. Kids Math - Kids Memory Match ( Math for kids, Kids Quiz )
- Tap on a tile to turn it over and reveal a number. Then tap on the second tile, trying to find the matching number. If the images match, the tiles are removed from the board.
★ It is said that Humans are only fully Human when they Play; well, then kids will be only fully kids when they play. Even better if they learn while playing! Research also shows that kids, who enjoy learning, learn quicker and memorize better than those who are forced to learn and study. So why not make learning fun and play.
★ We at UPUP are trying to do the same – Make your child enjoy learning.
★ UPUP gives you all these- free games for kids, educational games for kids, fun educational games for kids, ESL for kids
★ Keywords: Educational, Children, Preschool , Cognitive Skills, Autistic , Kids Math , Kids Learn Math , Kids Quiz , Kids Puzzle , 123 , 1-20
• Baby can tap or tilt the screen to interact with the on-screen shapes & colors.
• Two levels of play to grow with baby:
- In Level 1, tap the screen to hear the name of the shape or color - or - tilt the device to make the shapes bounce around the screen.
- In Level two, tap the screen to hear the name of the shape or color, tilt the device to make the shapes slide across the screen or play the piano at the bottom of the screen.
• Baby can dance along with five sung ditties and two sing along songs!
• Teaches shapes, colors, first words and action/reaction.
End User License Agreement: http://fpconnect.fisher-price.com/dssupdate/EULA/LaughLearn_GoogleEULA.html
★ Children teach themselves basic shapes and colors through a fun and fully interactive animated adventure ★
★ Educational games inside: puzzles, matching games, shapes, counting and more! ★
In this rich and interactive book, everything is alive - touch any scenery object or any of the leading characters to find out what they can do.
Join Circle as he sets off one morning to find his friend, Star. Circle meets many more shapes along the way and they join forces to aid him in his quest. As more shapes join the happy group, they acquire better and more advanced vehicles to speed up and expand their search.
Watch the shapes as they transform into a motorcycle, a truck, a train and finally into a shiny and powerful robot that can actually fly. In this story you'll enjoy and learn an important moral lesson: working together helps achieve more and friendship is the foundation of cooperation.
✔ Jigsaw puzzles - Awesome puzzles enhance the story and promote critical thinking skills
✔ Paint-a-Picture - Dozens of coloring pages and paints
✔ Counting - 1 to 10 counting game is cool and fun
✔ Match It - Fire up your child’s memory skills with this smart activity!
✔ Placement Puzzle - Place a character in their puzzle piece
✔ Find the Item - Critical thinking skills and memory come together in this fun activity
✔ Memorize and Place - A great memory game that relates to the story and sharpens retention
✔ Fun animations on every page
✔ Learn all the basic shapes and colors - names, spelling and vocabulary
✔ Interact with the shapes and scenery to find countless animations and surprises
✔ Play with shapes and puzzles, improve motor skills and the ability to concentrate
This interactive storybook provides endless hours of pleasure through its beautiful story line and fascinating animated scenes filled with vivid, colorful animations and engaging interactions.
✔ “Read to me” - automatically reads each page of the story to you
✔ “Auto Play” - automatically reads the entire story to you
✔ Beautiful HD illustrations combined with a rich narrative on every page
✔ Enjoy numerous engaging and fun animations on every page
WE VALUE YOUR FEEDBACK
Parents and kids are our best reviewers. If you have a moment, feel free to rate and review our app. We'd also love to get your feedback to our email: support@TabTale.com
Join our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/TabTale
Check out our YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/iTabtale
Follow us on Twitter: @TabTale
Search “TabTale” on Google Play and discover more outstanding apps for young kids. TabTale’s interactive storybooks provide an exciting and rich reading experience for many
of the most beloved children's stories. Filled with innovative and engaging activities, each
book inspires young children’s creativity and imagination in a stimulating, enjoyable and
interactive way. More fantastic stories and games by TabTale LTD are coming soon. . .
If you're having problems with downloads, installs, refunds, payments, or Google Play access, please contact Google Play team through the Google Play Help Center at https://market.android.com/support/ and user forum at http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Android+Market.
Contact us 24/7 with any questions or comments: support@TabTale.com
50 animals and more than 270 puzzle pieces for hours of fun!
Free Ad-supported version.
Language: US English
Age Level: 1+
The kid shapes flash cards have been specially drawn to appeal and entertain while providing fun learning learning activities for your children. The shapes quiz is a fun way to help test what has been learnt.
- A comprehensive set of shape flashcards featuring all the basic geometric shapes for kids.
- Cycle through the flash cards manually or set it on slideshow mode
- Random flashcard mode - use this to test your toddler.
- The quiz is a fun kids shapes game where your toddler can test his/her knowledge
- All shapes flashcards are fully voiced by a native American speaker.
In quiz mode, the toddler has to select the right shape out of 4 choices. Choosing the correct answer advances the app to the next question.
Please note that all the questions in the quiz are generated completely at random. There are no pre-arranged questions and therefore there will be a very small chance that your toddler will be able to spot a pattern in answering them. This is a really cool way to help your baby learn shapes.
This app is ad supported but we have done our best to make sure that the ads do not obscure anything and are as unobtrusive as possible.
We would love to hear your opinion of this app and your toddler's too! If you have any suggestions/feedback to improve this app, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us! Please feel free to check out other fun learning apps for toddlers in this series!
Can Stock Photo Inc. / izakowski
Can Stock Photo Inc. / bruno1998
Can Stock Photo Inc. / lenm
Feelin' Good- Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
You can select which shapes shall be used in this game.
This app requests no permissions that you will be warned about
★ Theme 1 : World Kids Song Top 100
★ Theme 2 : ABC Songs for Kids
★ Theme 3 : 123 Songs for Kids
★ Theme 4 : Nursery Rhymes for Kids
★ Theme 5 : Colors Songs for Kids
★ Theme 6 : Top Sing-Along Favorites for Kids
Baby Learning (US English) help your babies learn about
★ Fruits & Vegetables
★ Body parts
★ Home / House
★ Music Instruments
★ This app includes ads.
★ All video search results are provided via YouTube API.
★ To watch the videos, internet connections are required.
DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this app is hosted by YouTube and is available in public domain. We do not upload any videos to YouTube. This app is just an organized way to browse and view these YouTube Videos to make it convenient for kids, to watch videos without browsing in YouTube.
If you are the copyright owner of any media that is in an application , and do not wish to be published . Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org We will be happy to remove them without any condition .
#1 Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
#2 Phonics Song
#3 The Duck Song
#4 The Animal Sounds Song
#5 If you are happy
#6 ABC Song
#7 Muffin Songs
#8 Sesame Street: Elmo's Song
#9 The Wheels On The Bus
#10 Wheels Of The Bus Go
#11 BINGO from Super Simple Songs
#12 Phonics Song
#13 Baa Baa Black Sheep
#14 The Gummy Bear
#15 ABC Song with Cute Ending
#16 Color Songs Collection
#17 Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Lullaby with The GiggleBellies
#18 Libya - Children Song
#19 The ABC Song
#20 Hickory Dickory Dock from Super Simple Songs
#21 TuTiTu Happy Birthday Cake
#22 Incy Wincy Spider
#23 The Calendar Song
#24 ABC song
#25 Muffin Songs - If You Are Happy
#26 Row Row Row Your Boat
#27 We are the Alphabet
#28 ABC Song - ABC Superstar! with The GiggleBellies
#29 Muffin Songs - Wheels On The Bus
#30 Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
#31 English Nursery Rhymes
#32 Alphabet Song
#33 Sounds of the Animals Song
#34 ABC Song and More
#35 ABC Alphabet Songs Collection
#36 The Itsy Bitsy Spider
#37 The Elephant Song
#38 Old MacDonald Had a Farm
#39 Ten in the Bed
#40 Five Little Monkeys
#41 The Shapes Song (HD)
#42 Little Red - Children's Horse Race song
#43 Phonics Song 3
#44 Baby Vuvu aka Cutest Baby Song in the world
#45 The Letter Sounds Song
#46 The Paint is Pink
#47 Five Little Monkeys Song
#48 ABC Song
#49 If You're Happy
#50 School Bus Kids Song by Patty Shukla
More from developer
This app provide your kids with a playful ways to approach learning, they will not realize that they are learning,
because it's fun, on the same time that they also deliver some solid learning.
Like all Nuah games, the game focuses on a specific educational lesson, so children and their parents find the game
really inviting and distraction-free.
Although it's perfect for preschoolers, who just love the game, many children of kindergarten age and in the early
grades also enjoy.
For more information please see the attached video, it shows a lot.
Kids Numbers is simple and clean user interface is designed to be child friendly, which allows to play without help from an adult.
Kids Numbers is the perfect way to build up your preschoolers core early learning number skills. Your children will enjoy a supportive, constructive and uniquely designed fun experience while building early number skills.
Kids Numbers teaches sequential order of numbers.
This application is specially designed for toddlers to enjoy with unique, fun graphics and cute sounds.