Dr.Driver Bluetooth® OBD2 sensor is an advanced diagnostic OBD2 scanning tool. It can provide you with professional car diagnostic information. If you want to know more about how the vehicle works and how to repair your vehicle if you check the engine light is on. Using the Dr.Driver Bluetooth® OBD2 sensor scanning tool with a dedicated sensor will be your best choice.
• Read/Clear For Trouble Codes
• Codes Library search the trouble code information
• Freeze Frame Data
• MIL Status provide information related time and distance while engine light on
• Smog Readiness Check
• Mode 6 (On-Board Monitoring Test Results)
• Vehicle Info scan VIN information
• Save Reports by PDF format, print and share reports right away
• Multi data (PID) interactive graphing and logging, 4 types dashboard and 8 colors
• No Wires! Communicates with your vehicle wirelessly
• On line E-manual by Youtube video
• Readiness Check
• Learn more about what each indicator light information
• Battery check to secure driving
• Fuel Economy
• View driving routes on a map
• Save recording route , reports by PDF format, print and share reports right away
•••••••• IMPORTANT INFO ••••••••
Dr.Driver Bluetooth® OBD2 sensor is a professional diagnostic scanning tool that can be installed for free, but requires the Dr.Driver Bluetooth® OBD2 sensor to communicate with your vehicle. The Sensor is sold separately under the 'More' tab in App or at www.doctordriver-tech.com. By clicking on "Codes Library" then Enter the trouble code, you can query the symptoms of the fault code without purchasing the sensor.
The Dr.Driver Bluetooth® OBD2 sensor simply connects to the data port in the car located near the steering wheel. Every car built since 1996 has a data port. Dr.Driver Bluetooth® OBD2 sensor has global vehicle compatibility and can be used anywhere in the world.
Check out www.doctordriver-tech.com for the latest news and services.