Your child will learn the correct English and Spanish pronunciation of vowels, consonants and syllables,
figure out how to draw letters and what words start with this or that one – everything will be in the
form of alphabet games. With the cheers of praise and candy medals, young learner is unlikely to get
For moms and dads it is the best way to help their kids learn the alphabet, while for kids it is a new
playground instilled with entertainment and happiness!
THE EASEAST WAY TO LEARN ALPHABETS
• Step-by-step ABC learning process. The child can play with a new letter only after he learned the
• Complete alphabets for two languages: English and Spanish.
• Professional voiceover in a clear voice with perfect pronunciation of vowel and consonant sounds.
• Ninety bright cards of real life objects to help study and remember the letters.
• Learn, Play and Guess playrooms offering alphabetic games with the letters your child has already
• Such games help your toddler learn the alphabet quick and with no effort!
The game features several amusing playrooms: bathroom, kitchen, backyard fence, winter garden with
beautiful trees, playroom with a doll, and library full of books.
HOW TO PLAY
➊ Learn new alphabets
The ABC book gradually leads us from the living room to the bathroom with bubble letters and a smart
rubber duck. At first, only A, B, and C letters are open, but upon learning them, the child will unlock new
letters of the alphabet. Choose a letter and it will be given three hilarious pictures of objects that start
with it. Listen to the voice and repeat the words. That is when you are granted the first candy for your
learning efforts! Touch the arrow to proceed to the fun fence-painting lesson.
➋ Draw letters
The player is offered to draw letters on the fence tracing the prompts. Take the brush and start tracing
three capital and three small letters with yellow paint to receive a reward of six candy medals and a
Once you are finished, the game takes you to the kitchen playroom, where the task lies in trying to
guess the picture that starts with the letter you are currently learning. If your guess is correct three time
- there comes the victory with three more candy medals, fireworks and words of praise!
The Learn, Play, and Guess playrooms are for revising already learned material with mom, dad, and
sister, or kindergarten teacher. The child is offered to study flashcards with pictures while listening to
the pronunciation of names of various objects and animals; to perform positioning of the letters into
their cut-outs; to guess the picture that starts with the specific alphabet letter.
LEARN ABCs WITH PLEASURE
The game is full of bright colors and amusing virtual toys for education of children of preschool or
kindergarten age. Grandmother, mom, dad, sister – everyone can be your toddler’s playmate in
obtaining the basic skills of reading and drawing, in finding out how to write letters and pronounce
vowels, consonants and syllables. Studying abc with mother or father have never been such a joy!
We are very grateful to our customers for great feedback! Some of them:
★★★★★ This ABC was very helpful for my son, thank you much!
★★★★★ Best alphabetic game for kids!!!
★★★★★ Easiest alphabet learning app…
★★★★★Perfect learning tool with nice pronunciation! I definitely recommend it!
Alphabet games for kids develop any child's fine motor skills, imagination and memory, helps increase
attention span and promote personal enrichment!
Talented young learner will be entertained and trained to solve tasks with a smile, while his or her mom
and dad, grandma or grandpa, sister or brother will be able to devote some time to themselves.
Learn ABC – step by step!
Perfect app for 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 year olds!
Great app to help kids learn to draw a pattern or color a shape!
Perfect for autistic kids to learn at their own rythme. Helps kids with autism daily!
Edupaint takes an innovative approach to learning by promoting colors as a powerful experience for toddlers and preschool children!
▶▶Thank You For Your Support! More Than 500,000 Downloads!
▶▶Please Support Us by Writing a Review! Thank You :)
▶18 Different Unique Educational Games And Quizzes Including Letter Connect, Facial Expressions, Directions (Left, Right, Top And Bottom), Pattern Sequences, Shapes, Numbers, Alphabet, Differences, and Much More!
▶Amazing, English Voice Over!
▶Easy Settings Page Lets Parents Customize By Turning Each Game Or Sounds On Or Off!
▶3D HD Colorful Graphics!
▶Two Adorable Animated 3D Characters Guide Children In Their Learning Process!
▶Innovative Rewards System!
▶Unlimited Play! The Fun Never Ends!
▶▶Kids Would Learn:
Touch And Paint The Correct Letter.
Connect Capital Letters To Lowercase Letters.
Touch And Paint Happy, Sad And Angry Faces.
Kids Will Learn Top, Bottom, Left, Right And Middle.
Touch And Paint The Shape Next In Sequence.
▶SHAPE AND COLOR RECOGNITION
Touch And Paint Each Shape Based On Pattern.
Touch And Paint The Correct Object Based On Question.
Learn Numbers And Number Sounds.
Counting Sequence - Touch And Paint The Next Number In Sequence.
Counting - Counting Objects.
Tallest/Shortest - Touch And Paint The Tallest Or Shortest Robot.
Biggest/Smallest - Touch And Paint The Biggest Or Smallest Animal.
Find The Difference - Kids Will Select The Different Shape.
▶▶MORE EDUCATIONAL GAMES FROM CUBIC FROG:
• Bokstavspillet: Lær bokstavene i alfabetet, og stav enkle ord med de tre ABC-minispillene.
• Leseteatret: Lær å lese ved å matche ord og bokstaver og velge de riktige ordene i de fire minispillene. Foreldre kan til og med legge til egne ord!
• Tallspillet: Lær tallene 1–20 ved å lytte, telle og synge tellesangen i de tre minispillene.
• Huskespill: Test hukommelsen med opp til 20 bildekort. Velg mellom tre sett, eller bruk iPadens kamera til å lage dine egne kort!
Huskespillet er gratis! De andre spillene kan kjøpes i selve appen.
- Filter by audience, genre, or format
- Lock down choices to narrow results
- Browse title details right from the app or send it to the device browser