Tiger Personal Injury Toolkit gives you the tools you need to:
• Photograph the scene of the incident
• Obtain vital witness information
• Use GPS to pinpoint your location
• Call the police
• Find a Tow-truck
• Write down notes or even sketch out the scene of the accident
• Record important information such as insurance policies, police report numbers and much much more!
Knowing you have the Tiger at your fingertips can help put you at ease after you’ve been injured. The Smart, Tough Attorneys at Dyer, Garofalo, Mann & Schultz know that the sooner you can obtain legal help, the better. This free mobile application was developed with that in mind. Download the Tiger Personal Injury Toolkit today and let us fight for you! With offices conveniently located from Lima, Ohio to Richmond, Indiana, we’re here for you when you need us.
The Accident Application is one of those things you don’t think you will ever need, until you do. And when you do, you’ll be glad you took a few seconds to download it. Auto Accident App provides straightforward to-do’s, fact and evidence gathering tools to ensure you or your loved one are informed and protected when moving vehicle accidents happen. None of us like to think about it, but auto accidents do happen.
Auto Accident App features:
- Camera, video recorder and text notepad provide all you will need to record all of the pertinent data about any moving vehicle accident.
- Invaluable FAQ section containing important information about the appropriate procedures to prepare for and handle any moving vehicle accident.
- Time saving forms to clearly collect accident information from the other parties (drivers, witnesses, passengers etc.)
- Automatic GPS locator which aides in recording critical accident facts like traffic patterns and driving conditions.
- Emergency Services Locator.
Auto Accident Assistant Features:
Integrates with your smartphone’s camera, video recorder and notepad to document the scene, record eyewitness accounts and preserve your recollections about the event
Invaluable FAQ section answers questions about what you should do and the procedures you should follow if you’re ever involved in a vehicle accident
Time-saving forms collect information about other drivers, witnesses, passengers, etc.
Automatic GPS locator records critical accident information like physical location, traffic patterns and driving conditions
GPS-powered locator helps you find emergency services and roadside assistance in the vicinity of the crash scene