Tiger Personal Injury Toolkit gives you the tools you need to:
• Photograph the scene of the incident
• Obtain vital witness information
• Use GPS to pinpoint your location
• Call the police
• Find a Tow-truck
• Write down notes or even sketch out the scene of the accident
• Record important information such as insurance policies, police report numbers and much much more!
Knowing you have the Tiger at your fingertips can help put you at ease after you’ve been injured. The Smart, Tough Attorneys at Dyer, Garofalo, Mann & Schultz know that the sooner you can obtain legal help, the better. This free mobile application was developed with that in mind. Download the Tiger Personal Injury Toolkit today and let us fight for you! With offices conveniently located from Lima, Ohio to Richmond, Indiana, we’re here for you when you need us.
The Accident Application is one of those things you don’t think you will ever need, until you do. And when you do, you’ll be glad you took a few seconds to download it. Auto Accident App provides straightforward to-do’s, fact and evidence gathering tools to ensure you or your loved one are informed and protected when moving vehicle accidents happen. None of us like to think about it, but auto accidents do happen.
Auto Accident App features:
- Camera, video recorder and text notepad provide all you will need to record all of the pertinent data about any moving vehicle accident.
- Invaluable FAQ section containing important information about the appropriate procedures to prepare for and handle any moving vehicle accident.
- Time saving forms to clearly collect accident information from the other parties (drivers, witnesses, passengers etc.)
- Automatic GPS locator which aides in recording critical accident facts like traffic patterns and driving conditions.
- Emergency Services Locator.
1. The accident kit contains utilities such as camera, voice recorder, text notepad and drawing pad.
2. Collect information from multiple parties (Other Driver, witness and Injured).
3. Automatic GPS location – By a click of a button your current location information, such street names, city, state and country are automatically retrieved.
4. Easy mailing: The collected information can be easily sent to our firm through a single email report.
5. Call emergency number 911 or instantly contact our law firm with the press of a button.
6. FAQ section - Contains important information that you would need to know before and after a car crash.
About Brett & Coats PLLC:
We help people who are injured (and who are stuck dealing with an insurance company) recover their financial losses. We provide our clients with care and support through the sometimes difficult insurance claims process. We will accept nothing less than full compensation from insurance companies.
Specifically, we help personal injury victims who are injured through no fault of their own recover money damages from the insurance company of the at-fault party including the cost of medical care to date, future medical expenses, lost income to date, lost future earning capacity, and general damages for pain, suffering, disfigurement, and disability.
Our team gives focused attention to the needs of each client. We coordinate all parts of the case including managing insurance payments, organizing documentation, and supporting each client through all elements of their physical, psychological and financial recovery.
We have been dealing with insurance claims for nearly forty years. We know what information insurance companies need to honor a claim and what roadblocks they throw in the way of payment.
We successfully resolve most personal injury claims through negotiation, because insurance companies know our determination to try cases when a settlement offer is inadequate.
If you are the victim of personal injury or have lost someone because of the negligence of another, call one of the attorneys at Brett & Coats PLLC today at 1-800-925-1875.