**Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.**
• Search businesses near you or in another city quickly and easily
• Read and write reviews directly from the mobile application
• Check-In and share on Facebook
• Select your favorite businesses so you can access their information quickly in the future
• Share businesses with your friends via mail and SMS
• One-touch dialing, get directions, and email
• Battery running low? Check us out online at www.gayborhoodapp.com
• Gayborhood got a facelift even Joan Rivers would be proud of! We’ve completely redesigned the app from the ground up with the user in mind!
• Search keywords from the map display
When searching the Top 11 Categories (Restaurants, Attorneys, etc.) you can now drill down on your search! From the map setting, simply enter a keyword to narrow your search within that category. Ie) When hitting Restaurants, hit the search glass on the map and type “Italian” or “Mexican”.
• Search all categories using the “More” tab on the homepage. When the map pulls up, simply enter a keyword such as “Insurance” or “Plumber”.
• Add a business. You’ve been asking for it and we listened! You can now add a gay-friendly business we may have missed to the directory! Simply go to the Sections tab and click “Add a Business”. Please allow 24-48 hours for the business to appear after making your submission.
• Search as far away as you want…just zoom out on the map and businesses will drop in on the expanded search
• Redesigned Event Page
"Minimalistic, non-intrusive, and very functional" - XDA Developer TV
"The greatest discovery you will make" - Android Authority
It's fast, functional, fluid, and customizable to your liking. Populate the sidebar with your favorite apps, and simply swipe in from the edge of the screen to gain instant access to the apps you use most. Simple - yet elegant.
- Pin as many apps & toggles to the Sidebar
- Live running apps and running indicators
- Task management allows killing running apps (swipe running apps out to kill them)
- Customized colors, opacity, sizes, and positions
- Starts on boot
- Minimal RAM fingerprint and affect on battery life
- Ongoing notification can be disabled(4.1+) / made invisible
- Many widgets to choose from (Home, App Drawer, Wi-Fi, Mobile Data, Bluetooth, GPS, Sound, Rotation, Brightness, Torch, Play/Pause/Skip music)
Sidebar Pro lifts the limitations put on the lite version and opens access to new customizability as well as functionality - elevating sidebar, to its most impeccable and pure state.
Sidebar Pro offers the full set of features.
- Unlimited items!
- Right side swipe!
- Live Running apps!
- Live Running indicators!
- Task Management!
- Lock items!
- Custom icons!
- Full settings!
- Adjust width!
- Adjust opacity!
- Choose color scheme!
- Disable notification! (Hidden by default on rooted devices)
Sidebar is in constant development. Development began as soon as the idea stemmed well before the debut of Ubuntu Phone and recent such apps. The developer ensures a smooth and polished experience. User experience & simplicity are key tp making Sidebar the perfect multitasking app for Android. Follow the development on XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2152373
- Sidebar won Best Application at CodeDay Seattle hosted by StudentRND.
- Sidebar was showcased on the front page of XDA as well as on XDA TV
- Sidebar was also the best among Android Authority's Top 7 Apps of the week
- Sidebar was reviewed by AddictiveTips
- Sidebar was reviewed by LifeHacker
- Sidebar won the showdown with a competitor on XDA TV!
It prevents Android from killing Sidebar. Without it, sidebar could not run forever in the foreground and would eventually be closed.
Camera: The torch widget requires full access to the camera in order to function.
Network: The toggles for Wi-Fi and Mobile Network require network permissions
Kill Background Processes: Task management on Sidebar requires this permission (swipe running apps away to kill them)