Cook County Crime Stoppers brings together citizens, law enforcement agencies, businesses and the media to fight felony-level crime. It encourages people to anonymously report tips on crime and thereby be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1,000. Crime Stoppers gets these tips to the proper law enforcement agency for action. Since its launch in 1986, Crime Stoppers has helped federal, state and local law enforcement agencies recover over $25 million in property and illegal narcotics. Crime Stoppers has programs to combat illegal gun possession and use, domestic violence, fraud, illegal drug and gang activity, auto theft, campus violence and felony-level animal abuse, among others.
With this new technology the user has the ability to:
• Send a video or photograph for easy tip submission.
• Find the nearest police station using GPS and receive turn by turn directions.
• Check the status of submitted tips.
• View Cook County’s “Most Wanted”.
• One touch calling directly to a Crime Stoppers Representative.
• One touch email composition to submit an email tip.
• View Cook County’s “Crime of the Week”.
• Connect with Cook County’s Crime Stoppers Social Media Pages.
• Receive notifications about crime related incidences in your community; including AMBER Alerts.
Cook County Crime Stoppers collects none of your personal information. Your tips are completely anonymous. You are provided with a unique user name and password and the app collects your “Push Message” ID so you can receive real time alerts about your submitted tips. We don’t collect any of your contact information!
If you like our App and would like to see your city develop something similar, contact your local Crime Stoppers Program and let them know about us!
Please support the Cook County Crime Stoppers Mobile Application and use the share feature to spread the word about the App in your community!
One of the most frightening and destructive phenomenon of nature is severe storm and it’s affectless. Nobody knows when it can attack on you. It can come anytime without any warning. If you are living in a storm-prone you should be well prepared for handling the bad weather situations such as for high wind s and hard rain. If a storm is possible, they will issue two types of warnings: storm watch and storm warning. So, we all know that no one can stop it but we can make some plan to survive from it.
This storm breaker app will give you some information on tips for emergency preparation for surviving from the imperfect storm. The main ingredients for this app are:
• Tuned to your local radio for news and updates if storm watch comes.
• Try to stay indoors as much as possible.
• Avoid traveling and stay indoors when Blizzard storm comes.
• Dress up well to keep yourself warm.
• Have a stock of food.
• Keep bottles of water handy.
• Fill the tub because the power can cut anytime.
• Have emergency kit with you.
• Turn the lights off.
This storm fall app will give you tips on how to survive from suddenly storm warning. By this app you will be able to get useful tips on how to save yourself from storm wind and rain. So go for this app and be ready to face the bad situation if you are attacked by any storm.
Why To Wait??
Note-(storm hawks), (emergency services game) have no information on this.