This application calculate the shortest path between 2 stations (using Métro, RER, Tramway), or address or GPS position.
No connection needed (except for addresses geocoding and timetables). This is the perfect app for travelling in Paris!
Receive real time traffic alerts for Paris public transport network.
Specify on which lines, on which days and at what times you want your alerts delivered.
This new service is 100% free (application & alerts delivery) and provided by official RATP app for Android.
See the RATP maps on mobile:
- Maps of the lines: RER (A and B), Metro, Bus, Noctilien, Tramway (T1 to T3) lines and airports (Roissy and Orlybus)
- Maps stations including the exit numbers and buses nearby.
RATP is the official application of the RATP, is designed to optimize the movement of users in the Paris (works with EDGE, 3G or Wifi):
- Check schedules in real time for Bus, RER, Metro, Bus, Noctilien, tram lines and airports.
- Calculate your route through a multimodal search and access to the planes of rows affected directly from the road
- Travel calmly, check at any time disturbances, work, events and incidents with the RATP network traffic bulletin / Transilien.
RATP urban transport operator in Paris and the Ile de France region: Metro, RER (lines A and B), Tramway (T1 to T3), Bus, Noctiliens lines and airports (Roissy and Orly Bus).
Customer service RATP:
If you have any ideas or questions about the next steps in the application, require assistance to access services or identify bugs, thank you for contacting us at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer service will give you the answer.
We cannot respond to written notice from the Market. If you want assistance, thank you communicate your request to Customer Service mentioned above.
Free of charge, the Visit Paris by Metro application provides access to a wide range of services for carefree travel around Paris and for discovering the most attractive locations in the capital: the Eiffel Tower, the Musée du Louvre, the Sacré-Cœur, the Château de Versailles or even Disneyland® Paris. Most of the functionalities are accessible even when you are offline, so that you can enjoy exploring the city without using up your mobile Internet allowance!
No more folding, unfolding and deciphering maps: start discovering Paris from your telephone:
- Geolocate your position so that you can find nearby cultural sites.
- Calculate your itineraries for travelling around Paris by Metro.
- Access practical information about the main tourist locations.
- View route maps of the Metro, RER and tramway lines.
- Display the streets of Paris with a map which is accessible even without an Internet connection.
No network when you are in the Metro or you don't want to activate the service while travelling abroad? The Visit Paris by Metro application also operates in offline mode:
- Calculate your itineraries from and to the Metro stations and the listed tourist locations.
- Check railway routes in offline mode.
- Download - free of charge - the map of Paris (20 MB) before you leave and mark where you are on the map of Paris without using up your mobile Internet allowance. Geolocate your position and mark on the map the nearby tourist locations.
- Complete information about the tourist locations, about the Metro in Paris as well as the transfer to railway stations and airports is available in offline mode.
Travel without stress, let Visit Paris by Metro be your guide throughout your journey around the French capital:
- Find out about the various types of ticket issued by the RATP and, using the simulator, choose the most suitable ticket for your journey.
- With ease, you can plan your transfers between Paris railway stations and airports using the information provided: maps and itineraries, interconnecting transport services (including Roissybus, Orlybus and Orlyval), timetables, fares, etc.
- Read advice and operating instructions to find your way around the Metro, together with useful numbers.
- "Excuse me, where is the Metro?", "I want to buy a ticket to…". Find useful phrases translated into English, German, ltalian, Spanish, Dutch and Japanese.
The following tourist locations are described in the application:
Notre-Dame de Paris, the Sacré-Cœur de Montmartre, the Musée du Louvre, the Eiffel Tower, the Centre Pompidou, the Musée d'Orsay, the Cité des sciences et de l'Industrie, the Chapelle de la médaille miraculeuse, the Muséum national d'histoire naturelle, the Galeries nationales du Grand Palais, the Arc de Triomphe, the Hôtel National des Invalides - Musée de l'Armée, the Musée du Quai Branly, the Musée d'Art moderne de la Ville de Paris, the Musée Grévin, the Sainte-Chapelle, the Tour Montparnasse, the Musée Rodin, the Panthéon, the Conciergerie, the Musée de l'Orangerie, Disneyland® Paris, the Domaine de Versailles, Champs sur Marne, Espace Dali, the Château de Fontainebleau and many more.
Comments, suggestions? Feel free to share your opinion of the application or your ideas for the next update by submitting comments and by voting for it on the store.
Si vives o andas de paseo en Santiago, Metro Mobile te permite planificar tus viajes por la red de manera rápida y sencilla. Con esta aplicación podrás:
· Conocer al instante el estado de la red y cada una de las líneas de Metro de Santiago.
· Programar tus Favoritos para recibir alertas cuando existan condiciones especiales o incidentes que afecten tus viajes habituales.
· Organizar tu viaje, conocer los transbordos y tiempos estimados de viaje en cualquier horario incluyendo los tiempos de desplazamiento entre combinaciones, entradas y salidas a estaciones.
· Saber cuál es la estación más cercana mediante georreferenciación y la distancia hasta ella.
· Conocer los servicios de la estación y los diferentes horarios: de apertura y cierre de estación, de boleterías, paso de primer y último tren.
· Buscar servicios cercanos de cada estación (bancos, centros de estudio, hospitales, etc.).
· Revisar el saldo de tu Tarjeta Bip! (*).
· Ver el plano de la red.
(*): Consulta de saldo de tarjeta Bip!, tiene un desfase de 48 horas en el saldo de la tarjeta, información provista por tarjetaBip.cl.
The Yandex.Metro app offers the following features:
- optimal journey planning;
- estimated journey times;
- "Podorojnik" ticket refill (St. Petersburg only);
- If you are a proud owner of Samsung's Galaxy Nexus, Google Nexus S, HTC One X or Sony Xperia S supporting NFC, you can also use the app to see how many trips you have left on your metro pass in Moscow.
- | Metro de Madrid |
GPS Metro Station Finder.
Real time journey calculator.
Schematic and geographic network map including
Fares and Schedules.
Travel Pass remainder
- | Bus EMT |
Waiting time and distance of the Bus (BETA).
Bus Line Maps.
- | Cercanías Madrid |
Real time journey calculator.
Map of the Madrid commuter network.
- | Support |
Android 2.1 to 4.x
1. Location Aware: Get stations and stops nearest you
2. Nextrip Bus & Rail Arrivals
3. Maps: Download up to 200 maps to use offline
4. News & Information: The Source, El Pasajero, Metro News Releases, Destination Discounts, and more
5. Trip Planner: Plan a trip from your current location
6. Favorites: Save a line, stop/station, map, or itinerary for fast access
7. Notifications: Get bus, rail, road closure alerts, and live traffic information
+Ganadora del concurso "Ciudad Móvil 2011" como la mejor aplicación para Android.
+Desarrollada en conjunto con el Sistema de Transporte Colectivo Metro
+Planea tu ruta con prioridad de tiempo, distancia o transbordos
+No necesita conexión de datos para trabajar (completamente offline)
+Explora la red del metro
+Calcula el tiempo que tardarás en llegar a tu destino
+Muestra las vías principales de la Ciudad de México en el mapa
+Muestra a detalle los transbordes y estaciones a recorrer
Previous searches are automatically remembered for instant retrieval. Or store a trip as a favorite. One click gives you the return route.
- Santiago Subway Network.
- Locate your nearest station.
- Know the distance to your nearest station.
- Subway rates info.
- Check your card balance.
- Save different cards for future queries.
- Station Information: schedules, opening and closing hours, access streets, map location, equipment.
- Color express routes information.
- Connections information.
- Travel times between stations
- Line statuses
- Share pictures to know how is the station
- New user interface
- Line Statuses
- Metro Twitter feed
- More Holo-ness
- Travel times between stations
- Information updates thanks to user feedback
- Ticket window schedules
- Schedules for first and last train
- Info update
- Feedback to correct stations info
- Who is in my car?
- Landscape support
- Bugs Fixed
- Corrected Information
- Express Network
- Widget indicating rates according to current hour.
- Fast balance check -for last saved card- by pressing the widget.
- English support language.
* The balance query depends on a BIP! Card webservice, and the date received on how the card is updated on their systems.
* This is not an official application and is not related to the Metro S.A company.
Realtime rail and bus predictions and DC Metro map directly from WMATA (Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority), serving Washington DC, Northern Virgina and Maryland.
-Realtime DC Metro Rail predictions (Next Train) for every Metro station in the Washington DC region with auto refresh direct from WMATA.
-Realtime DC Metro Bus (Next Bus) predictions for every Metro bus stop in the Washington DC region with auto refresh direct from WMATA.
-Location based Metro station finder to locate Metro stations nearby. Provides navigation.
-Location based bus stop finder to locate Metro bus stops nearby. Provides navigation.
-Mapping for DC Metro rail stations and bus stops.
-Save commonly used Metro stations and stops into your Favorites list for easy access.
-Look up DC Metro bus stop predictions directly by the bus stop number.
-View the day's full bus schedule for your bus stop.
-Check to see if WMATA is broadcasting any rail alerts or disruptions.
-Access the WMATA DC Metro rail map to plan your Washington Metro route.
-Smartphone and tablet compatibility.
-Live twitter feed for dcmetro
-More intelligent interface than DC Metro Transit app
-And of course, FREE
-Best Washington Metro app in the market.
You must have network access to use these resources.
Like us at https://www.facebook.com/DcMetroAndBus
Your one stop solution for all information required on Delhi Metro.
1. Fare Calculator ,
2. Detailed Delhi Metro Map (Hindi Support),
3. Offline Color Coded Route Planner ,
4. Parking Rate
5. Interchange Station Highlight
<-- Internet needed for Ads Only :) -->
Simple, effective and accurate data including fares, parking fee info, offline route map and all this is without the use of internet. We encourage suggestions, feedback and complaints to improve our product. Happy traveling.
This app will add a few search access points on your device. If you do not want to use this new search page, you can either ignore it or delete it. If you do use it, we get a few cents and it will help us a lot to keep developing more apps. If you don’t, you can delete it and no harm is done (our app remains the same, no need to uninstall it!). Thank you.
Vikash Kumar (email@example.com)
Keywords : Delhi Metro Travel Transportation Route Planner Map Navigation Tariff Fare Delhi Metro Offline Delhi Metro
★ Metro Paris Subway is recommended by the Financial Times and the Los Angeles Times.
Metro Paris Subway is a comprehensive guide to traveling through Paris, France. It includes official subway maps. Metro Paris Subway is officially licensed by RATP of Paris.
● Latest official map of Paris Metro. Detailed map of each line in Paris Metro.
● Precise location of each station on the map (with a red circle). This application is fully compatible with Google Maps, each station is represented by a red pin, a popup shows you the distance, and it's updated live (thanks to GPS) as you walk down the streets of Paris.
● The journey planner tool allows you to find automatically the best route to get to your destination in Paris Metro. Interactive map to choose your stations for the route. To get better Route results, please switch into Best Route in the settings.
● The journey planner does not require a network connection to operate, it works perfectly while in the subway.
● A bookmark manager allows you to save your stations and routes.
● The application locates the nearest metro stations from your position in Paris. You can also provide an address in Paris, all the stations closest to that address will be displayed.
● Paris Metro Service updates (Real time travel news) are available.
● You can add new Point of Interest (POI) databases to Metro Paris Subway application. These options allow you to activate Food & Drink POI, Restaurants POI, Coffee, Pastry & Ice Cream POI, Leisure POI, and Accommodation POI in all over France. You will be able to locate all nearby POI on Google Maps.
● This application is available in English, French, Spanish, German and Japanese.
Metro Paris Subway Your New Eye. This is a unique augmented reality functionality that enables you to see the nearest stations and POI with the phone camera live view. Elements located at a distance less than 1km (0,621miles) only will be displayed.
● The phone vertical position: 360-degree view of all stations nearby your location, updated in real time as you walk in the streets.
● The phone horizontal position: List of all nearest stations. When a station is selected, a red arrow (compass) is displayed to show the direction and the distance to that point.
Thank you for taking the time to report any bugs or to request an enhancement to Metro Paris Subway Application. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Is it worthy hurrying for the Tube? Running and hoping there's a train going? Isn't it better to know than to guess?
Of course it's always better to know. And just for this case there's a new app for Android! Your smart phone will be a lot smarter now! With just one look you can find out what time the nearest train is and you can easily change the pace and style of your walk.
You can see on the first look "what time is the next train"
Especially outside rush hours when the train goes sporadically there's always useful to have the information about departures.
Furthermore, the Metro app works in the stations and of course you can use it to watch the time in transition points!
Got 7 minut, I'm ok!
-specialized application just for Prague metro
-works offline, no expensive connection needed
-works also without GPS
-very smart and easy usable
-with widget for faster usage
More from developer
Calendar Mute can put your phone to silent or vibrate mode whenever there is an event in one of your agendas, and restore the volume once the event is over. Just check which agendas to use, and select an action : it is as simple as that !
Calendar Mute will only be running when an event starts, ends, or when the Android system signals a change in your agendas. No need to worry about your battery life : there should be almost no impact on it.
This application has the advantages of being simple and lightweight, contrary to other scheduling applications that can achieve the same objectives by going through a lot of configuration, and use more battery for options you don't need.
Oh, and of course, this app is free, ad-free, and does not require fancy permissions.
Permission details :
- Read calendar : obviously
- Change audio settings : obviously
- That's it
Keywords : calendar, mute, silent, vibrate, agenda, event, meeting, school, class