PMP Mobile Suite - Risks Management ( PMPMSKM ) is the third of the applications that are PMP Mobile Suite. It is designed to assist in the tasks related to risks management (Identifying, monitoring , documentation generation, ... ) and is fully based on the PMI ® methodology reflected in the PMBOK ® standards .
PMPMSKM is developed by project managers and for project managers. Incorporates the following features :
- Project oriented structure and categories: The requirements are grouped by projects and are structured by categories hierarchies, allowing the creation of multiple projects and building isolated risks.
- Flexibility and adaptability: All applications in PMPMS enable the creation of structures fully adaptable to user needs . Specifically , PMPMSKM allows the creation of categories of risks and user fields that each risk uses to store information. PMPMSKM incorporates a wide range of fields and categories used by default in the projects analyzed during development and are available to the user for use .
- Ecosystem data and functionality : The PMPMS Suite incorporates a data integration engine and functionality integration engine in all applications. This means that your projects and your data will be accessible to all applications that form the suite, making it possible to integrate their functions to work together.
- Generation of documentation: Each application in the suite generates project documentation with the information on their specialty, so PMPMSKM generates risks documentation, risks listings and risks dependency matrix in order to incorporate them into the official documentation project. Using Excel format ensures the re- using of the documents generated by the user .
- Perform project analysis. PMPMSKM can perform an analysis of the project based on risks contained therein. Thus, the user can perform analysis of assumptions, asymmetrical risk analysis and priority risks analysis.
- Sensitivity analysis. PMPMSKM can perform sensitivity analysis of the project based on the characteristics of the risks it contains. All results are presented accompanied by statistical data, charts and conclusions / suggestions by text.
- Export and import of projects : do you have installed on multiple devices PMPMSKM? . No matter, you can keep all devices synchronized thanks to the export and import function of all project information and requirements.
PMPMSKM includes a comprehensive user manual and effective on screen help.
PMPMSKM is designed for active projects managers who want to keep under control the requirement´s life cycle.
PMPMSKM NEED MINIMUM VERSION OF ANDROID 3.0 ( HONEYCOMB , API LEVEL 11) TO WORK PROPERLY