Mindmatters serves as an interactive tool to share mental health resources & spread Shine Initiative's message. The app consists of five main sections:
1) How are you feeling?: User selects 1 of 4 emotions, and app recommends coping skills. User is asked whether each coping skill worked for him/her. Useful coping skills are added to the user's "My Skills" section.
2) Get Help: Mental health resources & organizations grouped by condition.
3) Join the Conversation: Links to Shine Facebook, Shine Instagram & Mindmatters club web portal.
4) 360 Experience: Three 360 video experiences: classroom presentation, faculty & parent training, Mindmatters Club session
5) My Skills: Coping skills selected by the user grouped by emotion