It is a comprehensive guide providing information about Diabetes, its causes, prevention and management strategies. Diabetes can affect anyone. It’s a serious condition that increases the risk for heart disease. It is the number one silent killer of Americans—women and men.
According to World Health Organization (WHO), about 347 million people worldwide are living with diabetes. Diabetes is predicted to become the 7th leading cause of death in the world by the year 2030. It is a leading cause of blindness, amputation and kidney failure.Type 2 diabetes can be prevented.
If you have Diabetes, fortunately, there are steps you can take to manage and control it to live your remaining life happily. This App will guide you how to live with Diabetes.
It also provides a tool to assess your risk of having Diabetes. In addition, It also has a tool to find out your BMI. It has the following features;
• A comprehensive guide to live with Diabetes.
• Its easy to use and navigate.
• It has a tool to assess the risk of having Diabetes.
• It also has a tool to find out your BMI.
• It has prevention strategies to reduce the risk of having Diabetes.
• Useful for patients, their family members, nurses, caregivers and physicians to educate their patients and students.
Therefore, join us by using this App to improve your health and daily life. Keep in your mind, this is only a guide. Consult with your healthcare provider about your health plan.
Patient Data Science, LLC.
New York, USA.