According to World Health Organization (WHO) estimate, 1.4 million people will suffer from Ebola by January 2015. Ebola is a deadly disease caused by a virus. As the virus spreads through the body, it damages the immune system and organs. Ultimately it causes levels of blood-clotting cells to drop. This leads to severe, uncontrollable heavy bleeding inside and outside of the body. The disease, also known as Ebola Hemorrhagic fever or Ebola virus, kills up to 90% of people who are infected. The Ebola virus first appeared during two 1976 outbreaks in Africa.
Therefore, we have developed a comprehensive guide providing information about Ebola disease, how you can get Ebola virus and prevention strategies and how to manage the outbreak. It is useful for general public, healthcare workers, patient and family members. In addition, It also provide guidelines how to act during the outbreak in your country? It has the following features and information;
• A comprehensive guide to reduce the risk of getting Ebola virus.
• Its easy to use and navigate.
• It has strategies to reduce the the rate of spreading Ebola virus.
• It has strategies to manage and control the Ebola outbreak for developing countries.
• It provides guidelines how to transport Ebola patient.
• It provides guidelines how to handle dead body of an Ebola patient.
• It provides guidelines how to dispose off belongings or remains of Ebola patient.
• Useful for patients, their family members, nurses, caregivers and physicians to educate their patients and students.
Therefore, join us by using this App to save the man from Ebola virus. Keep in your mind, this is only a guide. Consult with your healthcare provider urgently about your health plan related to Ebola disease.
Patient Data Science, LLC,
New York, USA.