To win the game you must score 1090 or more.
- At the beginning of the game you have 20 turns.
- The success rate is shown in brackets.
- With each failure, the chance will increase.
- With every luck the chance will decrease.
- If successful, you get these points.
- Each line has its own characteristics:
Line 1: increase in points with the chance indicated in the cell;
Line 2: increase in points with the chance indicated in the cell, in case of failure - loss of player points;
Line 3: an increase in the chance of 10% of the first and second rows of the selected column for the number of points specified in the cell;
Line 4: adds the number of moves specified in the cell for the specified number of points;
Line 5: at a time, adds the specified number of points. At the end of the game, the points obtained in these cells are taken away in double size.