Update Thanks for the "GPU Copy Mode" update. Can't remember how I got it working before, but I know I had some issues with it anyway. Also, I wish I could figure out how to play "Forgotten Worlds" on my 2nd Gen MOGA controller using the dual thumbsticks. The game used a special three button controller way back, not sure if that might be an issue or not. Thanks!
Great Emulator Would be incredible if cheat support was added.
Another winner Like the others I've purchased, this emulator works with no problems. Great stuff!
Great pce emu Works well and plays all the games, controls can be a bit fidly on a small screen.
Not all games fit the screen properly I.e. 2 millimeters missing on the top screen with some games. Tried all the settings but no luck. Please fix. Thank you.
* Fixed loading games with international characters from archives
* Fixed blank directory listing on some Android devices
* Fixed crash when using Samsung screen recorder
* Fixed Mix With Other Apps option not toggling on
* Fixed crashes on some devices like the LG G4 on Android 6.0 related to the GPU Copy Mode option
* Improved error messages when selecting files & directories
* Clicking the middle of the navigation bar in a file browser returns to home path
The NES emulator with cheats for many games, network play, Moga support, more.