1. Unstable, frequently crashes 2. Unreliable message delivery 3. No custom notifications 4. Favorite contacts do not consistently appear 5. Registration is a multi week debacle 6. No ability to send video (as is useful for CT scans) but someone instead spent the time with audio recording. 7. No ability to send images from memory, instead must be taken on the fly. Investor beware. The excessive percentage of negative reviews would hopefully lead to making stability and other basic features a priority. This is not in evidence.
Each time I clicked on the notification that I received a message, the app crashed. No response from customer support.
Latest update won't pull conversations.
Can't assign patients to myself. Contacts take forever to load. I've tried this on two different phones add their app support team has provided no answers. Would be great if it worked as it should but for now it's just another obstacle in my daily workflow.
This is the worst app I have used in my life. It actually is very concerning because the app misses messages from patients and ancillary staff and does not send them to the physician. It is leading to compromised patient care and is very dangerous. We were forced to use this app in our hospital because it was an admin decision. Do not use this app unless you are forced into it like I was. It will make your like miserable and will compromise the care of your patients.
- Conversation reply indicators: When viewing a conversation where user(s) are replying, the user will see these activity updates:
- 1 other participant – “(Name) is typing…”
- 2 other users – “(Name) and (Name) are typing…”
- 3 to 5 other users – “(Name) | (Name) | (Name) | (Name) are typing…”
- 6+ other users – “Several people are typing…”
- Various other app enhancements and bug fixes
Clinical calculators & decision support tools for healthcare providers. Free!
Public Alert and Information System : service provided by the French Government