The American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery is an international, educational society working to advance the art and science of ophthalmic surgery. ASCRS is the surgeons' primary source of up-to-date clinical information, published research, and regulatory information affecting the practice of medicine. American Society of Ophthalmic Administrators (ASOA) is the premier organization for the business side of the ophthalmic practice. Serving administrators, managers, physicians, and office staff, ASOA provides support, tools, and resources for the daily challenges of managing a practice.
Together ASCRS and ASOA host unparalleled meetings in ophthalmology. This app includes full meeting information for the ASCRS Annual Symposium, ASOA Annual Congress, and the annual ASCRS•ASOA Winter Update program.
1. Add Patient to database. Balance due is automatically calculated for you once you enter the Amount Due and Amount Paid. Say goodbye to the calculators. Schedule appointments. Search Patient by entering partial data.
- Color Themes available for skin or background and buttons.
- Securely Export or transfer Patient files by connecting device to your PC.
- - Create your own custom templates for commonly used scenarios. UNLIMITED templates can be created. Just ONE tap to select template, chart
2. Securely Export or transfer patient files by connecting device to your PC.
3. Export-Import to share data with existing applications by uploading and downloading CSV files. Its perfect for bulk or mass data upload to/from your existing system. If you are a hospital, you can use this feature to send/receive the files to/from other apps.
4.Schedule appointments and view them by day, week, month or year. Remind patients via SMS, email or phone call with just a click of a button. We even pre-fill the message for you that you can customize as you please. Supports Google calendar sync.
5. Backup your data so you can store it safely or transfer it to the other mobile device or PC. Backup file is created each time you press Backup. You may copy the old file to different folder on SD Card or to your PC or to any other device including a different SD Card. You can navigate using File App that's already installed on most devices.
6. Add multiple photos, images, voice (for medical transcripts ), files and video attachments to Patient Visits to capture various needs such pictures before and after treatment. You can also scan or take a picture of lab reports, x-rays etc. Use Update Visit Menu to view previous attachments.
7. Update patient and appointments.
8. Print or Save HTML or Text formatted data from the app to email or to SD Card so you can Print it or Transfer to your PC or other devices.
9. History - View the historical record of the visits and account balance.
10. Add Visit
11. Bills/Collection - View Daily Collection of Amount Paid. Balance Due Report - Allows you in just one click to text, call or email your patients who have balance due. Pre-fills the text message and email with the default friendly message that you can change as you please. We also pre-fill the number to call and to text to the patient. You can change the number or email if you need to right on the same screen.
12. Update/Delete Visit - Press and Hold the visit on History page to see the menu
13. Detailed HELP.
14. Contact Us - We value your opinion and seek your advice for implementing future features. Email us especially before leaving negative feedback. Thanks!
Like us at
- FREE for LIMITED TIME / TRIAL
Just as a reference so you can decide, here is the list of some of the professionals the app is useful for or is being used by:
Dentist, Nurse, Midwife, Health Specialist, Therapist, Clinician, Eye Clinic, Pathology labs, Physician's assistant, School nurse, Pediatrician, Homeopath, TCM, Ayurveda, Surgeons, MD, MS, MBBS, OPD, BAMS, Paramedic, EMT, Optometrist, Patient Manager, Gynecologist, Cardiologist, Orthopedist, Orthodontist, Dermatologist, sports physio, hypnotherapist, Medical CRM and student and school as well as interns, EMR, EHR App, Hospital can use the app as patient registration system. Useful for quick and easy patient intakes, first-aid or records by disaster volunteers, fire fighters or similar organizations and emergency responders during calamities such as fire, earthquake, war-zones, storms, tornado, hurricanes etc
We are currently working on new a iteration and in the next couple of weeks we will release further functionality.
For a full use experience please visit our website: https://www.folup.com
FolUp is a novel technology for patients that packages feedback and experiences into useful medical information for you and the people caring for you.
Healthcare professionals all over the world are using FolUp to better understand all aspects of your disease but, most of all, to really know what you are going through.
FolUp has been developed with the highest level of security, yet it is available to all patients for free.
Connect to your caregiver and get better together now with FolUp!
If you ask yourself these questions, FolUp is definitely right for you:
How do I get better quicker? Am I managing my disease correctly? I have experienced new symptoms, is it normal?
Is my medication effective? How can I capture and save my medical information in a secure environment?
How can I help others?
• Physicians, Physical Therapists, Optometrists, Nurse Practitioners, Dentists, Podiatrists, any other health care professionals and health care institutions like clinics, hospitals, procedure centers, assisted living homes, nursing homes and others.
• This is a web based patient scheduler and organizer app with secure access from anywhere with smart phone, tablet, laptop and desktop.
• It is very secure and HIPAA compliant. Please review our security features.
• User can sign up and use free for small number of patients. Thousands of patients in the practice can be organized and their schedules can be managed with this robust app.
• It has smart patient organizer where practitioners can add all the patients in the practice, it has different search options, user can create custom lists, set reminders etc.
• Email reminder to the patients for schedule time can be added on request. It reduces the cancelation and failure to show up for appointments.
• Schedule setting can be adjusted according to the need of the practice. Vacation, time off, holidays and weekends can be customized. So it can be used anywhere around the world and any type of practice.
• It is very user friendly, patient can be scheduled very quickly, scheduled can be moved from one slot to another easily, time in the slot can be adjusted according to need; follow up appointment can be created quickly.
• Customization for multiple providers can be done on request.
• Secure Message Center to communicate with the patients and other providers can be added on request.
• Other features of a robust EHR (Electronic Health Records) and Practice Management Software including Patient Chart, Patient Portal, Patient Monitoring System, Management of Employees in the practice and any other features can be added on request.
• Functionalities of Assisted Living/ Retirement Home Management Software, Nursing Home Management Software and any other practice management software can be added on request.
Appointment, Patient clinic record and medical consult. ideal for Medical or Doctor of Medicine in the Specialty: Surgery, Dentistry, Geriatrics, Neurology, Nutrition, Dentistry, Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, Psychology, Psychiatry and others.
- First of all, Visible patient offers several patient specific 3D modeling. Each visible anatomy is extracted from real but anonymous CT or MRI. User can select among a list of clinical cases the clinical case he wants to discover and manipulate in 3D.
- Secondly, Visible patient allows to rotate, translate, zoom in and out the 3D model of a selected anonymous patient through a classical iPhone interaction with one or two fingers.
- Thirdly, Visible patient allows to have the name of any organ or pathology selected through a double tap with one finger.
Every years, several new clinical cases including pathologies will be added to the initial database. Now with Visible Patient, new clinical cases arrive directly on your device.
mobile-MedRecords is an easy to extend and secure wireframe platform that can seamlessly integrate with other existing HIS/HMS. mMR is a foundation app that is pre-loaded with healthcare-specific content, hence is consistent yet highly adaptable.
- Bidirectional data synchronization
- Patient Details-Navigate full patient history
- Initial Assessment-View patient demographic details with Diagnosis
- HAI Assessment-View HAI assessment of the patient
- Laboratory-View patient investigation results - also request for new investigation
- Radiology-View patient radiology results like x-ray, CT scan image and such - also request for new radiology investigation
- Notes-view previous notes by consultant & add notes with date and time stamp
- Prescription-Doctor can prescribe medicine on device to reflect back into pharmacy module
- Discharge Summary-Doctor can create discharge summary and request for patient discharge with one click
- OP appointments
- Demographic details
Since the Sybase Unwired Platform (SUP) is used as backend in the application so it can be integrated with any Hospital information system (HIS) having heterogeneous databases like MySQL, SQL Anywhere, Cache, DB2 and others.
The application run in the demo mode so that the user can understand the functionality. To know how you can enable Faster, Accurate Patient Care while simultaneously ensuring convenience and Improved productivity for your care providers with KloudData's mobile solution for Free 30 day trial on your device or POC please do write us or contact on following details.
For More Information please visit
Mob: +91 9730099654 (IN) | Ph: +91.7104.666.252
With the mySharp app you can:
• Schedule appointments
• Send a message to the doctor's office
• Get selected lab results
• View a snapshot of medical records
• Pay bills in full
• Manage loved ones accounts
At this time, all app features are for patients of Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Centers. You must have an existing mySharp account to use the app.
Designed by first responders in and around the Nation’s Capital, HC Standard®’s Patient Tracking System™ provides patient triage and tracking capabilities for both daily and emergency use. The HC Patient Tracking System™ is simple, yet comprehensive, providing organizations compliance with the national data standards for field electronic patient tracking and triage.
HC Standard® Patient Tracking System provides the following key features:
•Collects and shares patient information, video, audio and still images in near real-time.
•Shares patient vital signs and other clinical data with receiving hospitals via Wi-Fi, cellular and various Emergency Wireless Routing Access Points.
•Creates a patient record with time, date, and GPS location stamps.
•Scans barcodes found on patient triage tags or driver’s licenses, creating unique a patient ID.
•Provides full system integration through secure web services with the HC Standard® database for further connectivity and visibility by receiving hospitals, evacuation centers, emergency operations centers, and family reunification personnel.
•Creates situational awareness through a common operating platform for all patient encounters, evacuations, and relocations throughout the entire incident management process.
•Enables true application mobility allowing independence from tethered work stations, and enabled with store and forward technology.
•Allows for 24/7/365 application use. Useful during daily EMS runs, mass gatherings, disasters, and Mass Casualty Incidents (MCI’s).
•Complies with the Practitioner Steering Group (PSG) and OASIS working group standards. The PSG is sponsored by the DHS Office for Interoperability and Compatibility (OIC), of which the National Association of State EMS Officials (NASEMSO) is a member.
•It is easy to modify and maintain with the existing IT Staff currently supporting operations.
•High resolution up-close and wide angle images.
•Captures color video of incident, event scene, or patient assessment.
•Records audio of patient encounters for rapid information input.
•Generates voice to text speech recognition.
NOTE: Users must have access to an HC Standard® installation in order for this application to work.