ASCI School Climate Observation and Walkthrough Tool
ASCI for iPad provides a unique process for quantifying observed school climate indicators in k-12 educational settings. Application developed for professionals and students in various educational disciplines to assist in a consistent assessment.
Features and Benefits at a glance:
• Developed by an ivy-league university professor.
• Contains fifty (50) research-based indicators for school climate.
• Mathematically calculated school climate index.
• Protocol can be completed in 2 hours or less in a walkthrough even on very large educational campuses.
• Supporting documentation may be recorded utilizing resident camera, video and notes applications.
• Custom reports generated on the iPad and may be emailed, saved in native pdf reader or stored on iCloud.
Full Version includes:
• Ability to save report to iPad & iPhone
• Ability to document with photos and video
• Ability to add notes to final report
• Ability to email full report