Rules of the game:
The purpose of the game is to reach 10.000 points.
A player can roll dice as long as he obtains points.
If a throw gives points, the paying dice can be put in reserve. The remaining dice can be relaunched or the player can decide to validate his points. Dice put in reserve cannot harmonize any more with the dice of the next throw.
If all the dice are paying, the player obtains a full hand. He keeps points accumulated during the previous full hand and must roll all the dice.
If a throw does not give points, the tour ends and the score obtained during precedents throw is lost.
To put a die in reserve, touch the die or move it in the superior zone of the carpet.
To remove a die of the reserve, move it in the playing zone. Only the dice of the current throw can be removed from the reserve.
Counting of points:
- Every 1 only one is worth 100 points.
- Every 5 only is worth 50 points.
- 2,3,4 and 6 only ones are worth nothing.
- A suite 1,2,3,4,5,6 in once throw, worth 1200 points.
- 3 pairs in once throw worth 600 points whatever the dice are forming the pairs.
- A three of a kind ( 3 identical dice) in once throw is 100 times worth the value of the die, safe for a three of a kind of 1 which is worth 1000 points.
- A square ( 4 identical dice) in once throw is 200 times worth the value of the die, safe for a square of 1 which is worth 2000 points.
- A flush ( 5 identical dice) in once throw is 400 times worth the value of the die, safe for a flush of 1 which is worth 4000 points.
- A sextet ( 6 identical dice) in once throw is 1000 times worth the value of the die, safe for a sextet of 1 which makes win directly the game.
Diverse options are proposed to pigment the game or to adapt the game to the rules which you are used to practising.
- Qualifying score: give the minimum score to achieve before being able to go into the game.
- Suite 1,2,3,4,5,6: modify the number of points for a suite obtained in once throw.
- 3 pairs: modify the number of points for 3 pairs obtained in once throw.
- End at exactly 10000: to win, it will be necessary to reach exactly 10000 points, you cannot validate the score if you exceed 10000 points.
Ten Thousand is a game like Farkle, Farkel, Zilch, Zonk, 5000, 10000, Wimp Out, Hot Dice, Buzzball, Greed, and Squelch,
The most customizable game of Farkle anywhere.
If you want more rules added just email me. Android@UziTech.com
This is a single player or multiplayer game.
Play it at parties or against computers. Up to 6 players total.
Instructions: Fill the grid with fruits so that each column, each row, and each of the 4x4 grids contain all of the fruits. Tap each question mark until the correct fruit is shown. There is a maximum of 3 hints per game.