Rules of the game:
The purpose of the game is to reach 10.000 points.
A player can roll dice as long as he obtains points.
If a throw gives points, the paying dice can be put in reserve. The remaining dice can be relaunched or the player can decide to validate his points. Dice put in reserve cannot harmonize any more with the dice of the next throw.
If all the dice are paying, the player obtains a full hand. He keeps points accumulated during the previous full hand and must roll all the dice.
If a throw does not give points, the tour ends and the score obtained during precedents throw is lost.
To put a die in reserve, touch the die or move it in the superior zone of the carpet.
To remove a die of the reserve, move it in the playing zone. Only the dice of the current throw can be removed from the reserve.
Counting of points:
- Every 1 only one is worth 100 points.
- Every 5 only is worth 50 points.
- 2,3,4 and 6 only ones are worth nothing.
- A suite 1,2,3,4,5,6 in once throw, worth 1200 points.
- 3 pairs in once throw worth 600 points whatever the dice are forming the pairs.
- A three of a kind ( 3 identical dice) in once throw is 100 times worth the value of the die, safe for a three of a kind of 1 which is worth 1000 points.
- A square ( 4 identical dice) in once throw is 200 times worth the value of the die, safe for a square of 1 which is worth 2000 points.
- A flush ( 5 identical dice) in once throw is 400 times worth the value of the die, safe for a flush of 1 which is worth 4000 points.
- A sextet ( 6 identical dice) in once throw is 1000 times worth the value of the die, safe for a sextet of 1 which makes win directly the game.
Diverse options are proposed to pigment the game or to adapt the game to the rules which you are used to practising.
- Qualifying score: give the minimum score to achieve before being able to go into the game.
- Suite 1,2,3,4,5,6: modify the number of points for a suite obtained in once throw.
- 3 pairs: modify the number of points for 3 pairs obtained in once throw.
- End at exactly 10000: to win, it will be necessary to reach exactly 10000 points, you cannot validate the score if you exceed 10000 points.
Ten Thousand is a game like Farkle, Farkel, Zilch, Zonk, 5000, 10000, Wimp Out, Hot Dice, Buzzball, Greed, and Squelch,
The most customizable game of Farkle anywhere.
If you want more rules added just email me. Android@UziTech.com
This is a single player or multiplayer game.
Play it at parties or against computers. Up to 6 players total.
Some of SicBo's features include:
★ Place multiple bets from $1 to $1 million per hand
★ Includes 3 major casino variations: Macau, United Kingdom, and New Zealand
★ Customize your dice, dice cover, and table themes with your casino earnings
★ Compare yourself with players across the globe on multiple leaderboards
★ 25 levels of experience, 40+ achievements with additional cash bonuses
★ Introductory help for new players getting started
★ Statistics and gambling performance info
★ Great graphics on smartphones and tablets
SicBo is ad-supported software and requires Android 2.2+.
In this game, you roll 2 die, and you close numbered spaces / boxes that add up to the numbers rolled until you have no moves left.
It's a 3 round game and you want the lowest score.
Best scores are saved.
Have fun with this dice game, please let us know what you think. It's new, so be nice in the comments :)
Upgrade to the pro version to play without ads!
Shake up your life with Phase 10 Dice™, officially licensed by Mattel™. It’s an exciting twist on your favorite family card game. Shake your phone and roll the dice to try to complete your phase. Just be careful because you only have three rolls to do it! The first player to complete all 10 Phases with the highest score wins!
The official Phase 10 Dice™ App for your Android device.
Simply shake your device to roll and tap the dice to complete your phase.
3D graphics and animations for eye-popping game play.
4 exciting game modes including Classic Mode, Speed Run, Style Run, and Hyper 10!
Compete against 3 opponents or try to top your own personal scores.
Facebook and Twitter integration.
Phase 10 Dice™ shakes up your life with an exciting new twist on the classic family card game!
Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook!
Playing Balut is really easy. Start by rolling 5 dice. Tap to lock/unlock individual dice. You can roll 3 times in each round. Score points by rolling Full House, Straight and other combinations.
Depending on how much of a gambler you are you can bet your points in the special Jackpot column during the game and possibly double your points!
Try rolling a 5 of a kind and see what happens... Balut!!!
- Play alone in single player mode
- Challenge your friends in multiplayer mode
- View opponent's dice and score card in real time
- Chat with your friends directly in the app
- Post your score to the leaderboards and compare with friends
Alea iacta est!
Visit us on Facebook, Twitter and the web.
Designer/Programmer: Morten Sandholt
International Balut Federation: Michael Bech
Instructions: Fill the grid with fruits so that each column, each row, and each of the 4x4 grids contain all of the fruits. Tap each question mark until the correct fruit is shown. There is a maximum of 3 hints per game.