★As seen on Fox News TV: http://fxn.ws/1ndAZhW. Download Medisafe for free and start managing your medication★
MediSafe is intuitive, visual, easy to set up and entirely FREE pill reminder and meds management app. With just a few simple steps, you can add a medication, get reminders and track your progress. You can even manage a family member’s medication or have a loved one or caregiver make sure you take your meds as prescribed.
Whether you are taking one medicine or many, you know how difficult it can be to take the correct dose at the correct time in right way. If you are a caretaker for a parent or child, you know how stressful it is not knowing for sure if your loved one took their pills.
★MediSafe medication reminder has the solution. It's free and simple!★
MediSafe will remind you when to take your medication. You can also update your app manually about your medications. Your Med-Friend (family member or caretaker) is notified in case you don’t check in, so they can remind you only if needed.
★Download MediSafe medication reminder, never forget a medicine dose again!★
• Visual and super easy to handle Medication Reminder.
• Syncing family members' devices and medication in real time.
• Reliable medication reminder, even if your device is asleep.
• New! Track your measurements to make sure your in great health alongside your medication.
• Choose your meds reminder sound.
• See on your medication list of what is "due today".
• Rx refill reminds you when you need to restock on medicine, and offers discounts.
• List PRN medication (on demand/as required pills).
• See your medication progress report and send it to the doctor or nurse.
• Sync reminders with your Android Wear smartwatch.
• New! Medication discount card and coupons (US only).
Free extra features, after registration:
• Automatic secured backup and restore on the Medisafe cloud server (HIPAA compliant servers).
★ Download Medisafe, never worry about family drugs doses anymore! ★
Please watch these instructional videos:
+The Next Web: http://tnw.co/Rr6U1G
+Pando Daily: http://bit.ly/1qO6UVB
+Fast Company: http://bit.ly/1hXRC9n
+Information week: http://ubm.io/1gKNgXt
+Med City News: http://bit.ly/1r25PYz
+Inside Mobile Apps: http://bit.ly/Qr9pjo
And many others...
Medi Safe is well adjusted for managing drugs for many complex health conditions such as Diabetes, heart conditions and cancer treatments, but also as a convenient reminder for taking birth control lady pills and vitamins. Track your glucose levels, blood pressure, pulse, temperature and weight alongside your medication management.
Reduce your stress and improve health with Medi-Safe - the best medication reminder !
App permissions information
“Read your contacts” – if you choose to add a Med-Friend to sync your meds to. MediSafe never stores your address book content and doesn’t access your address book without your control.
“Find accounts on the device” – used in push messaging. In case family member forgets a medication, we will notify you via push notification.
If everything is free how do we make business?
We have paid versions of our leading medication reminder that we offer to pharmacies, hospitals and healthcare providers.
Running into issues? We’re very responsive - send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will appreciate to hear any suggestions or ideas you have.
Remembering to take your medication, especially if you’re juggling a bunch of them, can be a huge headache. My pillbox reminder let the medicine "visually" to you, so you can enjoy to manage medicines, take it on time and safely. Also, My pillbox reminder can track multiple person, like your family, your relatives. It’s also ability to let family members, caregivers and doctors monitor medication adherence through an analytics dashboard.
People love My pillbox!
Wonderful for people that forgets to take med. I work in a clinic with pts that have long med lists and memory problems. Everyone of them I see with a smart phone I recomend this app.
Must have. This app helped me recover from my surgery. If it wasn't for this app I wouldn't have been able to keep track of my medication schedule. Highly recommended.
My mom has had several surgeries in the last few years, the meds and appts. just kept stacking up more and more. This APP gave us order and flexibility, and a piece of mind. I downloaded Pill box on every device I could and sent it to most of my family now mom never misses a dose. Thank you guys. From the bottom of our hearts.
There are 12 different medicine types, such like pills, capsules, drops, injections, packs, patches you can choose from, and 9 different colors for different medicines, just like the real med you are actually taken.
You can add your any medication with:
Reason to take
Remaining amount of meds
Schedule or PRN(As needed)
Then you can set the medicines schedule as daily/weekly/monthly/Every X days/ Every X hours or one time event, and set the notification time.
You won't miss any medicines, and when you actually take the pill, you can record the result like"better" or "worse", also with the actual taken time and amount.
Even you missed or want to skip some alert, you also can record them, but with different colors in your history list, and you can check them very easily.
12 medicines appearances to choose
9 colors for medicines
View a list of what meds are "due today" and check them with one tap
Check your meds log by any period of time
Backup data for excel sheet
Remind you RX refill when out of medicines
Status bar or pop window to choose for notification
Choose your reminder sound to make notification more comfortable
Turn off the reminders for different medicine
4 date format to choose
PRN(as needed) meds function
Set snooze time is available on Setting.
Backup and send it to the doctor as an Excel file.
RX refill reminder for each meds ;
Set the way you take meds - by mouth, under the tongue etc;
Meds instruction - before food, with food, after food etc;
No network connection required!
Expert reviewed in:
Soft Monk : http://en.softmonk.com/android/my-pillbox/
App Zoom: http://en.appszoom.com/android_applications/health_and_fitness/my-pillboxmedspill-reminder_fhjrt.html
My pillbox is the most easy and fun way to record your medication and remind you not miss any medicine.
For support or feature requests, please email us at email@example.com
Keywords: medication, medicine, reminder, pill reminder, alarm, snooze, treatment, pill, medbeep, med, drug, capsule, medisafe, alert, clock, drugs, pills, life reminders, medication log, Pharmaceutical, RX refill, doctor,pharmacy, prescription, pillbox, medicine reminder, medicine assistant,
Thanks for translation:
Portuguese , Spanish, German, French are available; Thanks for Carlos Alberto Mattana, Wolf-Jürgen Assmus ,Toño and Maxime ANTOINE kind help.
If you find translation mistakes, please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find a doctor and book your appointment - fast, free & easy, at your convenience – morning, noon or late at night! No more waiting on the phone with your doctor's office for an appointment. Find an appointment that works for you and book instantly – on the go!
Set your goals and track them easily using trackers. Use our weight management & activity trackers to reach your fitness goals. Track your numbers regularly to watch the trends change and share your progress with your doctor. Stay motivated to make healthy choices.
eClinicalMobile provides user name and password as part of the log-on security function. Once logged in, icons are displayed for ease of use in choosing your function.
· Checking schedules
· Telephone and web messages
· Viewing patient encounters
· Examining lab results
· Charge capture at the point of service
eClinicalWorks® understands the daily juggling act that providers deal with trying to balance their life outside of the office. eClinicalMobile allows you to be in contact with your staff and have access to the vital information that resides on your computer without having to go into the office. The product offers access to your patients’ information with a tap of the screen enabling you to provide your patients the best care possible and in a timely manner.
Now provider practices get what they want - patients who stay connected to their practice while staying actively engaged in their healthcare.
Attention: This is a prototype for testing purposes! Please don't rely on it, errors my occur!
Key features include:
• Activity Logs - Track weight, exercise, steps, food and more
• Messaging Center - Get alerts and connect with a health pro on the go
• Challenge Integration - Monitor progress and team communications
• Incentive Management - View incentive milestones and track progress to goal
• Medication Management - Create online pillbox for medication adherence
• Event Management - Register for events from your smartphone
iHealthKonnect enables you to enter comprehensive details of of your medical history, upload medical reports and empowers you to get a 2nd , 3rd..... 5th opinion, comparative diagnostics from our trusted network of doctors and hospitals.
How does it help?
- A Correct Diagnosis of your problem
- You get opinions and treatment options from BEST DOCTORS, BEST HOSPITALS before making a decision
- You choose the best course of treatment for your specific condition
- You are able to get specialized healthcare advice and diagnostics from several specialists and super specialists which may or may not be available locally.
What does the App offer ?
- It connects you to our services quickly.
- Let's you store your medical records and bills. So that you don't lose them.
- Submit a query for your medical condition anytime, anywhere.
- Invite your friends
It’s More Than Just a Medication Reminder
Staying on schedule with your medications can get complicated. Care4Today™ Mobile Health Manager is more than just a self‐directed pill reminder – it can help support and encourage you to manage your health. Care4Today™ Mobile Health Manager is brought to you by Janssen Healthcare Innovation, an entrepreneurial team within Janssen Research & Development, LLC, and designed in consultation with patients and JHI physicians and pharmacists.
This medication management application may help you stay on your medication schedule with the following features:
• Care4Family™—Support your family members and loved ones by monitoring their medications and encouraging them to stay on schedule.
• Care4Charity™ ‐ (available for the United States and Canada only) Find out how you can support charities by using the application. Learn more at: https://mhm.care4today.com
• Adherence Reports—Share graphs on how you’re staying on your medication schedule with loved ones and your healthcare provider.
Care4Today™ Mobile Health Manager is not intended to be relied upon as a primary method for scheduling when to take your medications or what medications to take. You are responsible for ensuring that you take your medication at the correct times and dosage.
Download Care4Today™ Mobile Health Manager today!
¿Tiene personas mayores o menores a su cargo y debe preocuparse de su medicación?
¿Usa pastilleros o incómodos blísteres (SPD) pero tiene otros medicamentos como jarabes o inyecciones que debe recordar por su cuenta?
¿Usa alguna aplicación pero usted debe introducir los datos?
Pharapp+ resuelve todos estos problemas bajo la supervisión profesional de su farmacéutico, que preparará la información para que usted la reciba cómodamente en su smartphone o tablet sobre cómo, cuándo, qué dosis y durante cuánto tiempo debe tomar de su medicación, con independencia del tipo de medicación y preservándola siempre en su envase original.
Usted tan sólo recibe la alerta de su próxima toma y confirmar que la ha realizado, aumentando así su adherencia al tratamiento para ganar en salud.
Tan sólo necesita una conexión de datos para actualizar su tratamiento, luego tendrá una total autonomía llevando en su bolsillo su historial farmacológico activo para cuando visite al médico.
Además, Pharapp+ pone a su disposición un canal de comunicación directo, seguro y confidencial con el farmacéutico desde la comodidad de su hogar.
Versión cliente gratuita para iOS y Android.
The concept behind Calorie Count is to help people lose weight by providing a comprehensive calorie counter and nutritional analysis. CalorieCount.com is well-known for its supportive and vibrant community and numerous social features, including forums, groups, journals, and Facebook Connect integration.
Key features of the Calorie Count app include:
- An easy-to-use graphical dashboard that allows you to navigate through the app while being able to quickly visualize your dieting progress.
- One of the most comprehensive nutritional analyses of food consumption against daily targets among calorie counting Android apps.
- The ability to quickly search and log more than 250,000 food items.
- Tools to view current and past food, activity and weight logs.
- Logging-by-voice (speak: one bagel, two ...)
- Barcode Scanner to make logging foods simple.
- Compare your intake and daily burn expenditure using our net calorie gauge
- Access to Calorie Count's daily blog (www.caloriecount.com/blog) to help you stay motivated and informed.
- The ability to record daily weight and view charts to measure your body's progress against weight loss goals.
- Your CalorieCount Member account will be automatically updated whether you log information through a computer or the Android app.
- Support for English and Metric units.
Calorie Count has been featured in:
- Marie Claire
- All You Magazine
- People Magazine
- In Touch Weekly
Learn more at: http://www.caloriecount.com/mobile
This medication reminder also:
* Stores information about multiple Patients, Health Care Providers and Pharmacies.
* Stores patients allergies information.
* Backup your RxCase data to your SD Card.
* Share prescription information through email
* Instructional video.
* Available in English and Spanish (according to device language settings)
* Discount Card for Prescriptions through partnership with Honest Discounts.
Distinguishes between two types within which you must have and get the statistics, including the total and stopwatch.
We obtain the arithmetic mean, proportionality and the average.
· Count people in a great event.
· Count fruit or vegetables (distinguishing those that do not mature).
· Count your savings (distinguishing between two types of coins).
· Count good and bad passes over a sporting event.
You can really count anything, just touching the screen of your mobile and obtain the stadistics.