Augmented Reality (AR) enhanced toys and stickers let kids unlock learning games and story adventures. Scan your Playper playset with the Magic Mirror and have some fun!
Scan your Playper toys to watch the Curious Kingdom come alive right on your tabletop. Get stories, educational learning games, and make your Magic Stickers come to life! Scan them all and get ready for silly fun! Counting pickle jars, searching for shapes, identifying colors, solving logic problems and more – it's all part of your planet-friendly playset, waiting to be unlocked with the free app.
SCAN YOUR PLAYPER TOYS & UNLOCK FUN!
- View your Playper toys in the Magic Mirror to bring them to life
- Interactive stories let YOU keep the action going
- Play learning games with counting, numbers, shapes, logic and sequencing concepts
- Scan your Magic Stickers and get ready for fun!
- The app encourages offline play with your toys at the end of the adventure, to help parents limit screentime
- Kindness, loyalty, and curiosity are promoted in the interactive stories
LEARNING & EDUCATIONAL BENEFITS
- Practice numbers and counting in the Pickle Counting game
- Think through order of events in the Veggie Tower game
- Remember maze patterns in King Ketchup's hunt for his delicious ketchup
- Identify shapes and colors with Snuffles the Dragon
- Help characters get out of tricky situations by interacting with the story
- The friendly Castle suggests offline playtime ideas with the toys to help kids balance screentime
HOW OUR TOYS WORK
Using Augmented Reality (or AR), kids can scan their toys using this app, and play with their toys through their devices. Some of the toys trigger longer stories and games that feature all the toys in the playset. The Magic Stickers that come in the Playper playset can be scanned too - stick them anywhere and scan them for jokes, one-liners and other animated fun. And it all takes place right there on your own tabletop or floor!
1 - Download the Curious Kingdom app
2 - Tap the Magic Mirror and point it at one of your Playper toys
3 - Have fun!
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS for AR
- Device must have a working camera
- Android 7.0 and higher
SAFETY & PRIVACY
- Curious Kingdom requires access to the device's camera for AR detection of your toy
- Our app is 100% safe for kids -- NO personal data is recorded or saved, ever
Playper makes planet-friendly toys (no plastic!) that come to life using simple AR technology. Our founders are both parents and seasoned veterans in family and kids entertainment, having helped build worlds for companies like Disney, Netflix and LucasFilm. We started Playper to solve the problem of plastic in the toy industry, and to leverage our experience in technology to entertain kids in new and exciting ways, through a preschooler’s real-life toys and never-ending imagination.
Your feedback is important to us. For any questions, comments, or help with your app please get in touch with us at: https://playper.com/pages/contact-us
If you'd like more information on our planet-friendly playsets and toys, please visit Playper.com