Plus500 is an innovative CFDs online trading platform (your capital is at risk). Our CFDs share trading app is user-friendly, simple and intuitive.
Trade leveraged CFDs on:
Plus500 is Europe's No. 1 CFDs Trading Platform*, offering an elegant and intuitive user interface suitable for CFD stock trading anytime, anywhere. Trade CFD stocks and shares from your phone with no-commissions. Receive price alerts and get real-time market quotes on popular stocks live.
CFDs on Stocks and Shares
• CFD share trading on the world’s most popular financial instruments with no commissions.
• Buy/Sell CFDs on shares and indexes from the leading stock exchanges.
• Trade CFDs on the most traded instruments worldwide such as:
- S&P 500
- Other Shares, Indices and Commodities.
• Attractive Leverage.
• Stock market quotes of popular stocks and indexes reflected in Plus500 quotes.
• Live Quotes for Commodities such as Oil and Gold in real-time.
• Stock exchange-based real time charts and live streaming of Plus500 quotes.
Trade Cryptocurrency CFDs, including:
Stock Market CFDs: Risk Management & Funds Protection
• Protect your share trading positions by setting stops and limits, including a Guaranteed Stop.
• Easy monitoring of your balance, equity and margin at all times.
Stock Trading Demo Mode
• Try CFD share trading when you open a free unlimited demo account.
• Practice online trading in the demo mode and move to trading with real money when you feel ready to do so.
Ease of Use
• Multi-language 24/7 professional support.
• Fund your account by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer.
• Plus500 is the main sponsor of Atletico de Madrid football club.
• Plus500 is the major sponsor of the Australian Super Rugby team, The "Plus500 Brumbies".
Start stock trading with CFDs today, download Plus500 now!
* No. 1 CFD provider by number of new traders in 2017 (compared to main competitors) – Plus500 had 247,000 first-time depositors in 2017 according to their Annual Report, dated 19 March 2018
Plus500 is a trademark of Plus500 Ltd. Plus500 Ltd operates through the following subsidiaries:
Plus500UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 509909).
Plus500CY Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (Licence No. 250/14).
Plus500AU Pty Ltd holds AFSL #417727 issued by ASIC, FSP No. 486026 issued by the FMA in New Zealand and Authorised Financial Services Provider #47546 issued by the FSCA in South Africa.
Plus500SG Pte Ltd (UEN 201422211Z) holds a capital markets services license from the Monetary Authority of Singapore for dealing in capital markets products (License No. CMS100648-1).
The services and financial instruments offered by Plus500 may be restricted in certain jurisdictions; it is your responsibility to act according to the local law.
If your device is running a version lower than Android 6.0, you will be asked for camera permission to allow easy upload of verification documents.