Access financial markets and seize opportunities (your capital is at risk).
Trade leveraged CFDs with Plus500, #1 broker for ease of use*🏆
Join millions of traders worldwide and diversify your portfolio with access to over 2,500 CFDs on Shares, Forex, Indices, Commodities, Cryptocurrencies**, ETFs and Options.
What you’ll love about Plus500:👌
• Unlimited Demo Account to practice trading risk-free
• 0 commissions, tight spreads and zero deposit fees
• Powerful and reliable trading tools
• Real-time alerts via email, Push and SMS
• Live quotes and charts
• Around-the-clock customer service
A little more about us:😎
• We are proud to be the Main Sponsor of powerful teams across the globe such as Atalanta B.C., Legia Warsaw and BSC Young Boys.
• Our services are offered in 32 languages.
• Account funding is available by credit/debit card, bank transfer and more.
* 2022 Annual Review by ForexBrokers.com.
** Subject to regulation.
Plus500 is a trademark of Plus500 Ltd. Plus500 Ltd operates through the following subsidiaries:
Plus500UK Ltd is authorised & regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 509909).
Plus500CY Ltd authorised & regulated by CySEC (# 250/14).
Plus500AU Pty Ltd (ACN 153301681), licensed by: ASIC in Australia, AFSL #417727; FMA in New Zealand, FSP #486026; Authorized Financial Services Provider in South Africa, FSP #47546.
Plus500SG Pte Ltd (UEN 201422211Z) holds a capital markets services license from the Monetary Authority of Singapore for dealing in capital markets products (License No. CMS100648-1).
Plus500SEY Ltd authorised & regulated by the Seychelles FSA (# SD039)
Plus500IL Ltd is a company registered in Israel, licensed to operate a trading platform from the Israel Securities Authority. The authorisation given by the ISA to operate the trading platform does not constitute a confirmation in relation to the quality of trading, the trading instruments offered in the platform, or a confirmation that the investment is safe or recommended.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 77% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
The services and financial instruments offered by Plus500 may be restricted in certain jurisdictions; it is your responsibility to act according to the local law.