Plus500 is an innovative CFDs trading platform (your capital is at risk). You can trade leveraged CFDs on: Stocks, Forex, Indices, Commodities, ETFs and Options.
Plus500 is Europe's No. 1 CFDs Trading Platform*. The app offers an elegant and intuitive user interface suitable for trading anytime, anywhere.
Open a free unlimited demo account in 5 minutes. You can practice trading in the demo mode and move to trading with real money when you feel ready to do so.
• CFD Trading on the world’s most popular financial instruments at Plus500 with no commissions.
• Buy/Sell CFDs on Shares and Indexes from the leading stock exchanges: NYSE, Euronext, LSE and many more.
• Get access to real-time market quotes of popular Stocks, Indexes as well as Commodities such as Oil and Gold.
• Trade CFDs on the most traded instruments worldwide such as USA 500, AUD/USD, Gold, Oil, Silver and other Shares, Indices and Commodities.
• Set stops and limits to protect your positions including a Guaranteed Stop.
• Negative balance protection - you cannot lose more than your trading account balance.
• Easy monitoring of your balance, equity and margin at all times.
• Free Real-time charts and live streaming quotes.
• Multi-language 24/7 professional support.
• Trade with leverage of up to 1:300.
• Fund your account by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer.
• Compliant with Client Money Protection requirements.
• Plus500 is the Main sponsor of Club Atletico de Madrid.
• Plus500 is the major sponsor of the Australian Super Rugby team, The Plus500 Brumbies.
* No. 1 CFD provider by number of new traders in 2017 – Plus500 had over 240,000 first time depositors in 2017 according to their Post-Close Trading Update dated 3/1/2018.
Plus500 Ltd offers its CFD Trading Platform as the Plus500 brand through its subsidiaries:
Plus500UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 509909).
Plus500CY Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (Licence No. 250/14).
Plus500AU Pty Ltd, ACN 153 301 681, is the issuer and seller of the financial products described or available on this website. Plus500AU holds AFSL #417727 issued by ASIC, authorises to issue these products to Australian residents; Derivatives issuer licence in New Zealand for NZ clients, FSP No. 486026; Authorised Financial Services Provider # 47546 in South Africa.
Plus500SG Pte Ltd (UEN 201422211Z) holds a capital markets services license from the Monetary Authority of Singapore for dealing in securities and leveraged foreign exchange trading (License No. CMS100648-1) and a Commodity Broker's License (License No. PLUS/CBL/2018) from Enterprise Singapore.
The services offered by Plus500 may be restricted in certain jurisdictions; it is your responsibility to act according to the local law.
If your device is running a version lower than Android 6.0, you will be asked for camera permission to allow easy upload of verification documents.