Looking for a graphing calculator, matrix support, or simply want to support the cause of creating the greatest scientific calculator app on Android? Get MathsApp Graphing Calculator: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mathsapp.graphing
MathsApp Scientific Calculator includes:
-Easily adjust previous calculations or insert previous results
-Binary, octal and hexadecimal number support
-Scientific, engineering and regular number formatting
-Advanced statistical distribution functions
-Complex number support
Micro Mathematics is a revolutionary new kind of mobile calculator. It is the world’s first scientific graphing calculator and function plotter on Android oriented around a worksheet. It allows live editing of mathematical identities combined with highly accurate computations.
Not only students, but also everybody who likes mathematics or needs more than just a basic calculator will benefit from this amazing technique of mathematical calculations and plotting.
Benefits and features:
- Verification, validation, documentation and re-use of mathematical calculations
- Works on smartphone or tablet in portrait and landscape mode
- Supports all commonly used mathematical operations
- Mathematical expressions are written in an intuitive and naturally readable form
- Powerful mathematical touch-screen editor with undo function makes editing easier
- You can do multiple calculations and subsequently correct or change all used formulas
- Mathematical expressions are collected in a document, that includes not only formulas and plots, but also additional text and images (SVG format is also supported)
- You can store your document on SD card and export it into LaTeX format or an image (SD writing permission is needed)
- The app contains detailed "How to use" page and several examples
Micro Mathematics supports basic level of mathematical calculations. If you find micro Mathematics useful or need more mathematics (like functions with many arguments, plots for several functions, 3D plots, summation and product operations, derivative and definite integrals, logical operators, n-th root), please consider purchasing micro Mathematics Plus to support further development. Thank you.
Languages: English, Russian, German.
- Quadratic Function
- Linear Function
- Linear System
- Math Sequences
- Vectors (new!!!!)
Languages: English, Deutsch, español, français, italiano, polski, português, русский, Türkçe, Nederlands
Math Studio is advanced application for solving math problems. There is a complete solution delivered for each issue to satisfy every teacher or student.
Additionally, it contains all the useful formulas.
- equilateral triangle
- right triangle
- isosceles triangle
- right trapezoid
- isosceles trapezoid,
- regular hexagon
- regular tetrahedron
- square prism
- regular pentagon
- square pyramid
- triangular pyramid
- thales' theorem
- triangular prism
- regular triangular prism
- regular octagon
- regular dodecagon
- hexagonal prism
- hexagonal pyramid
- truncated cone
- standard form
- vertex form
- factored form
- discriminant of the quadratic function
- real roots (zeros)
- vertex of a parabola
- intersection of the Y-Axis
- monotonicity (increasing, decreasing)
- positive and negative values (inequalities)
- slope-intercept form
- standard form
- distance between two points
- midpoint of a line segment
- line segment bisector
- parallel line
- perpendicular line
- distance from a point to a line
- equation of the line passing through 2 points
Four methods for solving systems:
- Substitution method
- Elimination method
- Graph method
- Method of determinants
- properties of geometric progression: initial term, any mth term and nth term, ratio, sum of n terms, general formula
- properties of arithmetic progression: initial term, any mth term and nth term, difference, sum of n terms, general formula
- properties of geometric series: initial term, ratio, sum
- greatest common divisor (gcd)
- least common multiple (lcm)
- 2D and 3D
- Length of a vector
- Dot product
- Cross product
- Addition and subtraction
This app covers the following topics applicable to Calculus, AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, Calculus I, and Calculus II:
- Evaluate any numeric expression or substitute a value for a variable.
- Plot basic, parametric, or polar plots of the function(s) of your choice.
- Determine the limit of a function as it approaches a specific value.
- Differentiate any function or implicit function.
- Find the critical points and inflection points of a function.
- Identify the local and absolute extrema of a function.
- Integrate a function, with or without limits.
- Sum a function given a lower and upper bound.
- Find the closed form of a sequence or generate terms for a specific sequence.
The Wolfram Calculus Course Assistant is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram Calculus Course Assistant draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over a 2G, 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
- NEW: statistics (gaussian test, t test, binominal and normal distribution, standard deviation, average, sum, median)
- formula calculation with variables, sums, products and sequences
- solve equations (linear, quadratic, cubic, transpose)
- plot functions, derivate, integrate, calculate roots and extremas (polynomial, rational, exponential, etc)
- calculate tangent, asymptote, interception
- reconstruction: calculate f(x) by given roots, points or extremas
- f(x,y) plot in 3D
- factoring (Bézout's identity, Euler's totient function, least common multiple, greatest common divisor)
- modulo calculation with big integer and fractions
- differential and integral calculus
- curve sketching, limes, minima, maxima
- linear algebra, vectors, matrices
- unit conversion
- number systems, binary/oct/decimal/hex calculator
- complex number calculation
English, German, Francais, Espanol, Italian, Portuguese
Mathematics is a powerful calculation software for your android smartphone.
Calculate any formula you want and show them in a 2d or 3d plot. The natural display shows fractions, roots and exponents as you would expect it from mathematics.
In a few seconds you derivate or integrate your desired function, calculate the zero points of your function und show them in the function plot. See all maxima, minima or inflection points in one view.
The easy way of use allows you to solve linear equations in just a moment. Or transform your mathematical, physical or chemical equation to any unknown variable.
You often needs to calculate with binary, octal or hexadecimal number systems? No problem! You can mix them together in one calculation even by using decimal digits. But that's not enough! You can also calculate with any other number system with base 2 to 18.
From time to time you may need to convert units to another one, like Celsius to Fahrenheit, miles to kilometre, inches to foot and so on.
You will also be able to calculate with vectors, matrices and determinants.
All this features are combined in this app and will make your mathematical life a lot easier.
Join millions of users worldwide and make your learning progress faster and more enjoyable.
Use it to get help when you're stuck with a problem. Hit the steps button, and see a full step-by-step solution!
Students can use it as a tool to learn Math, while parents can use it to quickly check their kid’s homework. With PhotoMath, you can have a Math teacher in your pocket! :)
PhotoMath currently supports basic arithmetics, fractions, decimal numbers, linear equations and several functions like logarithms. Support for new Math is constantly added in new releases as we aim to make the entire Math easy to learn.
Handwritten text is not supported, only printed problems from Math textbooks.
PhotoMath is not fully magical (yet) and it is possible to find a Math problem our app will not recognize. If this happens, please send us feedback. With your help, our team of wizards will add new spells to PhotoMath and make it more magical in the future versions. :)
Keywords: PhotoMath, Photo Math, PhotoMath app
Mathway solves problems in Basic Math, Pre-Algebra, Algebra, Trigonometry, Precalculus, Calculus, Statistics, Finite Math, Linear Algebra, and Chemistry.
Receiving answers on Mathway is completely free, but step-by-step solutions require payment.
Please take a moment to rate and review, we greatly appreciate your support!
Already a fan of Mathway? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter/Google+ for all the latest updates:
Furthermore, Graphing Calculator by Mathlab displays calculations as it performs them on the high-quality display of the Android device, making it easier for the user to understand the calculations and see them clearly. This app has two great strengths. First, it acts as a fine scientific calculator, but, more than that, it displays the intermediate steps of the calculations as you type. It allows the students to both watch and learn how the calculations are made and how to find the final answer. Second, the graphing ability is absolutely stunning! Not only does the calculator beautifully display the graphs, but it automatically generates the x- and y- values and displays them as well.
Free version requires internet connection and contains ads! Upgrade to PRO!
Help site with instructions and examples: http://help.mathlab.us
If you have a question, send email to email@example.com
* Arithmetic expressions +,-,*,/,÷
* Square root, cube and higher roots (hold ‘√’ key)
* Exponent, logarithms (ln, log)
* Trigonometric functions sin π/2, cos 30°, ...
* Hyperbolic functions sinh, cosh, tanh, ... (hold "e" key to switch)
* Inverse functions (hold direct function key)
* Complex numbers, all functions support complex arguments
* Derivatives sin x' = cos x, ... (hold x^n key)
* Scientific notation (enable in menu)
* Percent mode
* Save/load history
* Multiple functions graphing
* Implicit functions up to 2nd degree (ellipse 2x^2+3y^2=1, etc.)
* Polar graphs (r=cos2θ)
* Parametric functions, enter each on new line (x=cos t, y=sin t)
* Function roots and critical points on a graph. Select the checkbox on the left from the function to show their coordinates on the graph, click the graph-button on the upper menu to display their coordinates as a list.
* Graph intersections (x^2=x+1)
* Tracing function values and slopes
* Scrollable and resizable graphs
* Pinch to zoom
* Fullscreen graphs in landscape orientation
* Function tables
* Save graphs as images
* Save tables as csv
* Simple and complex fractions 1/2 + 1/3 = 5/6
* Mixed numbers, use space to enter values 3 1/2
* Linear equations x+1=2 -> x=1
* Quadratic equations x^2-1=0 -> x=-1,1
* Approximate roots of higher polynomials
* Systems of linear equations, write one equation per line, x1+x2=1, x1-x2=2
* Polynomial long division
* Polynomial expansion, factoring
* Matrix and vector operations
* Dot product (hold *), cross product
* Determinant, inverse, norm, transpose, trace
* User defined constants and functions (PRO)
* Save/load expressions
It helps students to understand the solving process and others who have problems on their homework. It is helpful for high school and college students, teachers and parents.
Key MalMath features:
• Step by step description with detailed explanation for each step.
• Easier to understand steps using highlights.
• Graph analysis.
• Generates random math problems with several categories and difficulty levels.
• Save or share solutions and graphs.
Currently available languages: English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Turkish, Albanian, Croatian, Arabic, Portuguese, Azerbaijani.
You can find more about it at http://www.malmath.com/
Users college level with some knowledge in integral and/or Fourier series will appreciate in depth all features of this app.
Integrals calculator is a powerful app to calculate indefinite and definite integrals and make a complete functions analysis of real variable.
Integrals Calculator makes operations with functions such as Derivate, Integral and Fourier Series coefficients numerical calculations.
Also, Integrals calculator solve analytically differential ordinary equations up to order two (or output false when solution were not found), calculates Taylor polynomial around a point.
This app help in one variable real calculus, from Integrals, to Taylor polynomial. Also it calculates derivate, plot functions, Taylor Polynomial, derivate and so on ...
In resume, with Functions Integrator is able to do the following operations:
- Plot f(x) functions euclidean R2 space.
- Calculate indefinite integral or primitive or says if f is not integrable.
- Analytic Solver ODE with up to order 2.
- Numerical calculation of Fourier Series An, Bn Coefficients.
- Definite integral calculations.
- Locale extreme calculations.
- Limit of a function in a point.
- Taylor Polynomial Calculations.
- Semi-infinite and infinite definite integral calculations.
- Calculate derivate.
Integrals calculator requires internet connection!!
Reject imitations! This is the only integral calculator certified from www.mathstools.com.
Math Solver is a full featured scientific calculator and graphing calculator with widest range of functions available.
Solves problems in Basic Math, Algebra, Complex Numbers, Trigonometry, Integral and Differential Calculus, Set Theory, Matrix and vector Algebra
Solve equations and system of equations
Find derivatives, definite and indefinite integral
Support for trigonometric inverse-trigonometric and hyperbolic functions
No network access required! Works offline
It has a offline Catalog with details of each function with example.
Note: Free version contains ads! In-app upgrade to PRO version to make it ad-free.
* Enter multiple comma separated functions to plot them.
* Press back button to make graph full screen by hiding keyboard
* Press on any example in Catalog to copy it to Solver tab
* Trigonometric functions default input is in radian i.e to calculate Sin(90Degree) to calculate Sine of 90 degree.
Note- 1:- It doesn't solve word problems.
Note- 2:- It doesn't show steps to solve a problem. It solve shows final answer.
This app covers the following topics applicable to Multivariable Calculus, Advanced Calculus, and Vector Calculus:
- Evaluate any numeric expression, or substitute a value for a variable
- Plot 2D or 3D functions of your choice
- Determine the limit of a function as it approaches a specific value or values
- Differentiate any single or multivariable function
- Find the critical points and saddle points of a function
- Calculate the gradient of a function
- Identify the local extrema of a function
- Find the single, double, or triple integral of a function
- Determine the dot or cross product of two vectors
- Calculate the divergence or curl of a vector field
The Wolfram Multivariable Calculus Course Assistant is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram Multivariable Calculus Course Assistant draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over a 2G, 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
Features in detail:
LU decomposition whit pivoting
SVD - Singular Values decomposition
Eigenvalues - Eigenvectors
Linear Systems M N
variable evaluation: pi
function evaluation: sin(0)
variable definition: a=3.5
function definition: f(x)=x^2-1
--Logarithms and power
sqrt(x): square root; x^0.5
cbrt(x): cube root; x^(1/3)
exp(x): exponential; e^x
log(x), ln(x): natural logarithm
log2(x), lb(x): binary logarithm
log10(x), lg(x): decimal logarithm
log(base,x): arbitrary base logarithm
--Trigonometric - radians
sin(x), cos(x), tan(x)
asin(x), acos(x), atan(x)
--Trigonometric - degrees
sind(x), cosd(x), tand(x)
asind(x), acosd(x), atand(x)
sinh(x), cosh(x), tanh(x)
asinh(x), acosh(x), atanh(x)
gcd(x,y): greatest common divisor
abs(x): absolute value
rnd(): random value from [0,1). rnd(max): random value from [0, max).
i or j is the complex base. Example:
+ - × ÷ basic arithmetic
√ square root
' first derivative
--Binary, octal, hexadecimal
Value converter in binary, octal or hexadecimal input prefixing respectively 0b, 0o, 0x, in decimal.
It is possible to compute the first derivative of a function with one argument using the prime notation: log'(5).
The prime mark (quote) must appear immediately after the name of the function, and must be followed by open-parentheses.
The derivative may be plotted e.g. sqrt'(x).
To compute the derivative of an expression you must define the expression as a named function.
Eg f (x) = x ^ 2 + x, after insertion, type f '(x) to display the graph of the derivative.
To plot multiple functions on the same 2d graph, simply enter them on the same line separated by ";".
ArcLength & SurfaceArea
--Graph (MultiPlot up to 6 functions)
Graph of parametric functions
Graph in polar coordinates
Say about us
"BisMag Scientific Graphing Calculator 3D"is a demo version of "BisMag Calculator 3D" if the product is to your liking and you find it useful try the PRO version.
scientific calculator, scientific calculator app, grapher, graphic calculator, integration, derivative, mathematica, matlab, mathcad, complex numbers, plotting, graph plot, plotter, calculation, symbolic calculations, graphing calculator, study of function, asymptote, derive, arity, symja
From novice to expert in Calculus.
Now Includes Tools for Calculation.Calculate Definite Integral,Plot Function Graphs,LCM,GCD.
==Gets installed in memory card.So no issues of Storage problems.
==Explains concepts in details includes(Definition,Theorems,Formula,Some Examples,Multimedia Graphics helps to get concepts clear)
---->Application Of Derivatives
---->Area Under Curves
This app covers the following topics applicable to Algebra I, Algebra II, and College Algebra:
- Evaluate any numeric expression or substitute a value for a variable.
- Simplify fractions, square roots, or any other expression.
- Solve a simple equation or a system of equations for specific variables.
- Plot basic, parametric, or polar plots of the function(s) of your choice.
- Expand any polynomial.
- Factor numeric expressions, polynomials, and symbolic expressions.
- Divide any two expressions.
- Find the partial fraction decomposition of rational expressions.
The Wolfram Algebra Course Assistant is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram Algebra Course Assistant draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over a 2G, 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
Solve is a calculator like no other! Solve solves expressions as you type and features an innovative memory system to store and recall answers. Simply touch the answer to store it and touch the stored answer to use it in an expression.
Solve has four tabs that select four different calculators each with its own color. Multiply numbers, calculate a tip and find a square root all without clearing your results!
Plot graphs with a single touch! Solve plots 2D and 3D functions using the x, y and θ variables. When you use the x, y and θ variables in an equation the answer will say Touch to Plot. Touch this label to graph the equation.
Plot functions using the x variable. For example, "y=sin(x)" is just entered as "sin(x)".
Plot polar equations using the θ variable. For example, "r=2θ" is just entered as "2θ".
Plot 3D functions by using the x and y variables. For example, "z=x+y" is just entered as "x+y".
PLOT MULTIPLE GRAPHS
Graph multiple functions by separating each equation with a comma.
The T variable is used to create animated or time plots.