The location can be sent as a Google Maps link or as GPS values.
You can choose time or distance to configure the period.
Note: The phone needs to be outdoors so that the GPS can get a fix.
* View your location, in the map, and in relation to the walkways. Click the "My Location" button to determine your location on the map (uses your phone's Location services (GPS, Wi-Fi, Cell Tower triangulation - whatever is available to your device).
* Color codes to show you if the walkway is currently open
* Tap on the polyline to see some information about the nearest walkway
* Multiple map modes, including traffic
* Indoor mode enabled (Google data dependant)
* For more information about Plus 15, go to this link: http://www.calgary.ca/PDA/LUPP/Pages/Centre-City/centre-city-projects/Calgarys-plus-15-skywalk/Calgarys-Plus15-Skywalk.aspx
This application is designed for saving and tracking locations. You can find location and save it including a picture’s place, sharing with your friends, navigation, find location address. Save my location application also provides functionality of a car tracker, you can easily find where you have parked your car.
We have chosen the best accuracy settings for you, to get more accurate position use GPS. Be sure you have a network connection access to get addresses. We are not responsible for accuracy so it depends on your device and device connection only!.
*** !!! *** You must to enable location services when you want to find the current location. For better position accuracy enable GPS.
*** !!! *** Application uses STORE, CAMERA permissions to take pictures of places and stores these pictures in folder "Save Location".
*** !!! *** Don't delete folder "Save Location" on your device. This folder stores saved pictures of your places.
*** !!! *** For better accuracy enable GPS. No warranty for location accuracy. It’s totally depends on your device and network connection.
* When opening my location window first will be shown your last known location. To find my location click on icon.
* In add location window you can change an address and map position will be changed respectively.
* In find location window you can also drag map marker to find the correct position. Long press to add a marker to map. Click on search icon to get place address. When searching some address or place a search suggestions will be shown to complete your query.
* You can share your places and also navigate to chosen location via navigation applications such as waze.
* Find a parking car available only when using GPS.
Ping My Location sends an SMS message containing users latitude and longitude coordinates and where available, street address.
Who should use Ping My Location?
Spouses that travel or commute
Businesses with vehicles; couriers, delivery, truckers
Parents of commuting college students
Anybody wishing to share their location with family and friends
Visit us at www.PingMyLocation.com
By using latitude and longitude coordinates inside a generated Google map link, your friend can see a pinpoint of your extract location on any smartphone devices with Internet connection.
- Preview the message,
- Message can be customized to your taste,
- Detailed information about your location such as indoor level can be included if indoor map is activated,
- Message can be copied to clipboard to use in other apps,
I would love to here your feedback for this app. So, if you have an issue or suggestion, please use the "Contact developer" feature in the app.
An all-in-one tool for comparing the reverse-geocoding results returned by the following engines:
7. China - BaiDu
8. China - Tencent Maps
9. China - Jiepang
10. China - SoGou
Keyword: Geocoder, Reverse Geocoding, My Location
Simple clean, straightforward, text based interface.
In 10 characters it is accurate to within a 6th of a square metre. Checksums are not a requirement. Codes can be further shortened to be more appropriate or efficient.
* View and test your phone browser's GPS live data.
* View address information from the OpenStreetMap database.
* Instant access to the OpenStreetMap and Google Maps.
* Perfect for checking the OpenStreetMap for map status when mapping.
* Generate Geohash-36 and OpenPostcodes for any coordinates.
* Also calculates more human memorable OpenPostcodes worldwide and postcodes within specific territories such as Ireland and Hong Kong.
* Within Ireland calculates ITM eastings and northings (including links to OSI maps for all Irish locations).
* Convert from coordinates to Irish ITM and from ITM to GPS coordinates.
* Search online for more information about your location.
* Email, SMS, and Tweet your location information easily and comprehensively.
Where am I?
Send your location by email, SMS, or Twitter easily from your mobile handset.
Identify your location with a simple memorable, global, easily communicated, technology independent, short, language-friendly code.
Explore locations with Instagram, Flickr, Panoramia, Wikipedia, Twitter, Flight Radar, Marine Traffic (AIS), Waze Traffic, and ISS position and other astronomy information at your location.
Open Postcode generator and mapping, using the opensource Open Postcode format. Find, link to, and easily email, SMS text and tweet your current GPS location postcode. Map with OpenStreetMap, Google, Bing, Nokia Here and the Ordnance Survey Ireland (OSI); and get directions to Open Postcode locations.
Ireland Postcode: Calculated to 8 characters plus checksum, 6 characters should be adequate for general addressing. Some will be less. Zoom out to produce and test shorter, easier codes. The checksum is optional. Use the code to text friends a location or to quickly record a location for yourself. Ideally Ireland would have an official postcode so that codes could be used for addressing and for use with emergency services and other location services such as roadside rescue. The app includes links to Hit The Road and Fix My Area services in Ireland.
Other geolocation codes are available for Ireland: Loc8Code and GoCode. Both achieve the same ends but are proprietary codes used under license. Only the OpenPostcode is freely calculated and used and is the most accurate code available. Geohash-36 calculations are also available. See www.OpenPostcode.org for more information.
For further information on the code, the calculations, and sample spreadsheets, see www.OpenPostcode.org.
Online at iemap.org. Support and contact details www.openpostcode.org.
Released on the LGPL - http://sourceforge.net/projects/openpostcode/