View your pending orders and confirm shipments. Receive a notification when your product sells.
Search, sort and filter your inventory items. Update prices and quantities on the go.
Search for new items to sell on Amazon
Check current prices, sales rank, and customer reviews of items on Amazon by using text search or scanning barcodes.
Estimate the profitability of your items before you sell
Add product cost information to see the estimated profitability of your items after primary Selling on Amazon and Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) fees.
List your items for sale
Create listings on Amazon quickly and easily.
Respond to customer messages
Provide great customer service by responding to customer questions quickly with the app.
Support from Amazon
Have a question about selling on Amazon? Use the app to contact Seller Support.
Secure access to your Amazon Seller account
All activity is routed through Amazon's servers.
- View and search orders
- Ship merchant-fulfilled orders
- View merchant and Amazon-fulfilled inventory
- Add items to the inventory
- Update pricing and quantity for inventory items
- Search existing product listings on Amazon
- Barcode scanning supporting UPC, EAN, ISBN, ASIN and FNSKU
You must have an account on www.sellermobile.com to use this application.
* SellerMobile will only work for sellers with a pro merchant subscription on Amazon.
Your business, powered by Amazon
Process simple transactions on the fly or customize the programmable register to fit your business with categories, images, product variations and more.
Fast, reliable deposits
Next-day deposits to your bank account for swiped transactions and up to $1,000 per day for manually keyed transactions. Not all banks support next day deposits.
Support when you need it
Access to award-winning, live customer support from Amazon.
Rely on the same trust and technology that powers millions of Amazon.com purchases.
No monthly fees or long-term contracts
No fees for chargebacks, refunds, or international cards. No long-term commitments.
At-a-glance insights help you understand customer spending like never before, right in the app.
How do you get started?
- Download the free app and enter some basic information to create your Amazon Payments account
- Order a Secure Card Reader on Amazon.com
- Connect the Secure Card Reader to your mobile phone or tablet and start accepting cards
Amazon Local Register features:
- Take credit and debit card payments
- Record cash transactions
- Customize your register with saved product images and prices
- Give customers printed or e-mail receipts
- Customize tax, tips, and signature settings
- Easily issue full and partial refunds or resend receipts
- Password-protect sensitive account information and sales reports
- No monthly fee or fees for processing chargebacks
Amazon Local Register is compatible with the following Android phones and tablets:
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- Samsung Galaxy S4
- Samsung Galaxy S5
- Kindle Fire HD and HDX 7''
- Kindle Fire HD and HDX 8.9''
* View Competitive Pricing offers from all channels and conditions (Merchant, FBA, Amazon)
* Bluetooth scanner compatible
* See gross profit on every item, add cost to calculate net profit and ROI
* Add items to a buy list including cost, supplier, date purchased and more. Email your buy list to a CSV file
* View entire search history
* View an entire net profit breakdown, set sales tax rates and inbound shipping costs
* Quick links to CamelCamelCamel, eBay, Amazon Prime Comparison and more.
* Buy box clearly marked for all offers
* Sales rank, weight tier and category shown underneath title
* Quick and easy setup, login with your InventoryLab account and you're set to start scouting!
* Developed by InventoryLab, you will have the satisfaction of knowing you have support when you need it, and all suggestions will be taken into further consideration for later versions.
EC2, S3, Route 53, ELB, RDS, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, CloudFormation, DynamoDB, Auto Scaling, and AWS OpsWorks customers can use the app to browse resources and view configuration details, metrics, and alarms. Management functionality is supported for EC2, RDS, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, DynamoDB, Auto Scaling, and AWS OpsWorks. Service Health Dashboard notifications provide real-time information on service availability, and users with billing and CloudWatch permissions can monitor total estimated service charges.
The AWS Console mobile app requires an existing AWS account. Simply create an identity using your account credentials and select your region in the menu. The app lets you stay signed in to multiple identities at once. Note that if you sign in with an AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) user account, you need to use the account alias that was included in the email address from your administrator. If you use AWS Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), we recommend using either a hardware MFA device or a virtual MFA on a separate mobile device for the greatest level of account protection.
We regularly release updates with new features. Tell us what features you need and how you would use them with the Feedback link in the app's menu. We're listening!
This is a App for Amazon marketplace order monitoring and account managing for Amazon sellers (currently for Amazon Pro merchant only).
This useful management tool allows your Amazon seller's account activity to be linked and updated on your smartphone in order to provide the capability to monitor and manage your Amazon seller's account activity anytime and anywhere using your phone.
Now you don't have to worry about having to get access to a computer to monitor your sales activities or having to carry around a heavy laptop to update the inventory.
You can monitor and perform all these essential tasks right at your fingertips via your phone.
The management tool includes the following major features:
* Allows the user to update the inventory including product price and quantity
* Allows the user to monitor and search the incoming and pending orders in real time
* Allows the user to view pending and past order details for invoicing
* Allows the user to view settlement report graphs that are generated automatically by the tool for visual reporting of your sales data
Supported in following country:
* US ( United States )
• Scan and redeem vouchers quickly, with one tap
• Search for a voucher using the code or customer name
• Add the bill amount and employee initials to track performance of your deal
• View changes instantly in the AmazonLocal Business Portal
• Use the app with any Android 2.2 or newer device with a back-facing camera
It’s free! To use, simply download and sign in with your AmazonLocal Business Portal account. To learn more about using this app or becoming an AmazonLocal merchant, please contact us at (866) 395-6793.
The simplest application to calculate how much you make when selling on Amazon!
-Calculates United States fees
-Calculates United Kingdom fees
-Compatible with Pro Merchant subscribers
-Copies profit, sale price, and fees to your phone
so that you can document sales in your favorite
word processor/spreadsheet application
Note: This application assumes shipping credit covers the cost of shipping. As a result, shipping is not factored into calculations.
Disclaimer: Calculator for Amazon US/UK is in no way endorsed by Amazon.
Securely store, manage and share all your files, photos and documents with 10GB of free cloud storage from Box.
With Box, you can easily:
* Get all your files at your fingertips
* Access your content online, from your desktop, and on your Android phone or tablet
* Share important photos, videos and other documents
* Review your latest project and leave feedback on the go
* Stay in sync with your colleagues, friends and family
Box for Android features:
* 10GB of free cloud storage to back up all your docs
* Upload photos, videos and other files to Box and download them to your device
* View and print 100+ file types, including PDF, Word, Excel, AI, and PSD
* High-quality PowerPoint presentations
* File-level encryption and security controls
* Offline access to files and folders
* Share huge files with just a link - no need for attachments
* Add comments to documents to send feedback
* Real-time search
* Search within PDF, PowerPoint, Excel, Word docs
* Updates feed to find recently viewed or edited files
* Home screen widget to stay up-to-date on your business content
* Open files in hundreds of partner apps that let you annotate, e-sign, edit and more
Box helps you get work done on the go. It's fast, secure and simple to use, so you can be productive from anywhere, which is the reason more than 25 million users and 225,000 companies use Box.
Just tap to use your phone, tablet or watch to participate. Download the free app and join or start meetings in seconds.
Anywhere you take your Android device, you can now attend and start GoToMeeting sessions – at a café, in a hotel, wherever you happen to be.
• Join or host a meeting on any Android device.
• View presentations, mockups and reports – whatever is shown on screen.
• See all your upcoming meetings and join with a single tap.
• Attend GoToMeeting sessions wherever you are.
• Get alerts for upcoming meetings.
• Use your smartwatch to join, mute and leave instead of fumbling for your phone.
• Hand-off presentation control to anyone else in the meeting.
• Listen in via headphones or Bluetooth.
• Prefer phone over VoIP? Dial in with one tap.
• View attendee webcams.
• Chat with individual attendees or everyone in the meeting.
• Participate in Q&A and answer poll questions.
HOW TO JOIN A MEETING
You don’t need to purchase an account to attend GoToMeeting sessions. After you download the free GoToMeeting app, there are several easy ways to join a meeting:
• Tap a link in an invitation email and follow the prompts.
• Tap the GoToMeeting app icon and select the meeting you want to join.
• Tap the GoToMeeting daisy icon on your Android device and enter the meeting ID provided by the organizer.
• Tap a notification on your Android Wear compatible smartwatch.
For the best audio experience, please use a headset when connected via "Mic & Headphones" (VoIP).
HOW TO HOST A MEETING
You’ll need a GoToMeeting account to host meetings from your Android device.
• Don’t have an account? Sign up for a free 30-day trial at http://www.gotomeeting.com.
• Tap the GoToMeeting app on your Android device and log in to your account.
• Start a new meeting by tapping “Meet Now” or click on a pre-scheduled meeting.
• Make any attendee a presenter so they can show their screen.
• Android 4.0 or higher.
• We recommend devices with a 1 Ghz processor or higher.
Sellers in the U.S. can request a free Sell on Etsy Reader from within the app to start accepting credit or debit cards wherever they sell. We’ll let non-U.S. sellers know as soon as we expand.
Sell on Etsy is optimized for handsets, 7" and 10" tablets.
- Sell Anywhere (U.S. only): Accept credit cards wherever you sell. Everything you sell in person will get captured in your Etsy shop. Visit etsy.com/reader for all the details.
- Shop Activity Feed: The Shop Activity feed is now available on your mobile device! Track when a shopper purchases your item, when you receive feedback, when someone favorites your item, and more.
- Order Management: Access open and completed orders, mark orders as shipped, add Private Notes, and create shipping notifications to let buyers know when items are on the way.
- Listings Manager: Create, edit, and publish listings directly from the app. Quickly filter to find items in your inventory, and activate and deactivate items in one tap.
- Conversations: Stay on top of incoming messages, store and send common Conversation responses to avoid typing and save time.
- Shop Stats: Keep tabs on your views, favorites, orders, and sales history.
- Stats Widget: A redesigned widget featuring your total orders, views, favorites, and revenue at a glance.
- Notifications: Cha-ching! Get notified when a shopper purchases one of your items, when you receive a new Convo, when someone reviews your item, and when someone favorites your listings or shop.
- Users must have an Etsy shop in order to use Sell on Etsy.
- Learn more about creating a shop at visit www.etsy.com/sell.
- Please note: this is not a shopping app.
If anything's acting up, we'll post about it here: http://etsystatus.com/
Our powerful management apps allow your Amazon seller's account activity to be linked on your mobile device. Easily manage your selling activity anytime and anywhere.
The app is the perfect complement to the Amazon Seller Central and has been created with the goal, to access easy and comfortable orders, inventory and other sales support functions on mobile devices.
MWS Sales features a very clean user-interface that allows you to easily navigate through your daily tasks. You can monitor all essentials right at your fingertips.
Check your orders in near real-time, manage inventories, search or reprice items. Scan barcodes to search inventory, list a new product or export CSV files for excel-sheets (orders & sales data).
The following features are included:
Search and show orders. Quickly view all orders for the buyer. Simply view every day revenue totals without running reports.
Detailed order view provides general order information including order items and promotions. Contact your buyer through email or phone. Directly show inventory data.
Ship and Confirm:
Simply mark a merchant-fulfilled order as shipped. Scan tracking labels or manually input tracking information (supports multible packages).
Filter through your orders by date, status, and buyer email or fetch orders quickly by the Amazon order ID.
The sales graphic module offers the opportunity to let the retrieved orders represented in the form of a sales graph (quantity or total amount).
Manage your inventory and update price, promotions and quantity information for existing listings. Search (keywords) or scan barcode to view a product. Includes a repricing tool: competitive pricing & lowerst offer listings
Search and Sell:
Search Amazon for existing products by name or by scanning a barcode** and see pricing information, sales rank and other offers. Easily add products to the inventory.
Manage your marketplaces with a simple touch. Simply change to different marketplaces.
Near real-time orders:
The background service automatically checks for updates and applies any updates that it discover.
NEW: Includes a great live order widget for your homescreen !
Scheduling automatic inventory updates:
Set scheduled time for inventory updates.
Export CSV files:
Export orders or sales data for your excel-sheet.
Use this function to correct time deviations.
Requirement: Amazon Pro Merchant Account
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU FIND ANY PROBLEMS. All bug reports will be resolved.
All data is sent directly to Amazon. There is no third-party server to collect data - no advertising or spam. This app based on an in-house project. We are using this app day by day. You can see our products on the screenshoots :-).
** This app requires a separate barcode scanner (We recommend the free and open-source ZXing).
In this version you can:
- see how many units you sold today
- review all orders
- check your inventory
- add new products
- modify product description / price / etc
- ship orders
and so much more!
Why does this application exist? Because if you are a merchant and you want to use cellphone instead of PC, then your choices are:
Choice #1: use a browser on your softphone to access Amazon Seller Central, give up and use PC
Choice #2: use PAID third party application that forces you go through THEIR server to access Amazon
I do not want to share my username, password, or information about what I sell and how I with third parties. Amazon, in a way, is my livelihood, and I thus take great care to keep it close to me.I assume anyone else who sells on Amazon feels the same way.
This application is free, and connects you directly to Amazon MWS without any proxies.
Absolutely Free No Strings Attached
While Amazon is a great platform, price parity, price competition, A-to-Z guarantee and 15% plus Amazon fee leave little room for additional expenses. If there is an expense, it should be on me, by me!
Product Designed for Me
Amazon is a good start, but it is a platform to build on. I want to have ability to add what I need to make it work for me. No limitations and no restrictions.
- Your own products browsing
- Orders browsing
- Amazon products search
- Scanning products' bar-codes and searching by them in Amazon
- Sales graphics
Setup Instructions are https://groups.google.com/d/msg/powderforamazon/QlFEejByWdA/gxs-yAKVwQ0J
- can you trust us with your password? No and we do not ask for one. You provide this app with the encrypted string that Amazon creates just for apps as ours, so we do not know it
- data is sent directly from your phone to Amazon, so unlike other products, there is no third-party developer server in between: just you, your carrier, and Amazon.
- do we collect any data? If app crashes, log file is written to your Android device. It is placed here: [root-of-sd-card]\PowderCrashLog\Crash log.txt It is up to you to send it to us if you need our help
- can our app somehow take money from your account and deposit somewhere else? No.
Having said that, here is what you should be wary of:
- this is our first version we use for our own company, so sometimes it can crash
- for now, we do not support inventories in thousands of items: Amazon throttles us
- functionality is mainly built around our needs. We are adding new features based on user input
Overall, we are hoping that by letting others use this app and talking about new features, we will improve our Amazon practices as well get a chance to do something else other than packing, shipping, and replying to irate clients :)
Many more useful features will be added on Snapdeal Seller Zone in the coming versions.
1. Check and manage inventory and pricing of your products listed on snapdeal.com
2. View number of Pending Orders
3. Easily monitor your competitor's prices and match them with a single touch
4. View Inventory and Price Recommendations.
5. Sell a Product from Snapdeal's Catalog within minutes
6. Monitor your out of stock products and take actions to avoid sales loss
7. Stay updated with Push Notification feature
8. Raise your queries with Snapdeal's Seller Help team.
9. Monitor and improve your performance
Login using your registered seller email id (same as used on seller.snapdeal.com) to access the app.
With over 18 million members, Snapdeal.com is the most popular e-commerce destination for millions of internet users across India. The site features a wide assortment of quality products from number of Indian & International brands.