This Augmented Reality app provides a unique experience for interactive and graphic-rich virtual training. With this app you will be able to learn and enhance your skills in an important aspect of truck maintenance – the replacement of a tire (wheel). Have you ever changed a tire? If you have a car, this immersive tutorial could be extremely useful for you.
The application guides you through which tools are appropriate at different steps in the process of of replacing a wheel and you will learn the best approach to this task. Augmented Reality will make your experience even more realistic as will work on a life-like truck!
In order to use the app, you need to download and print the AR marker. This is essentially a printed image on a piece of paper which then provides a holographic image when captured on the camera on your device.
Here is a brief guide on how to use the app:
1. Go to the main menu and tap on the “DOWNLOAD AR MARKERS” button to get the marker. It will be saved on your device.
2. Print a copy of the marker on any printer configured on your device. It’s also possible to display the marker on the screen of your computer or tablet if you cannot print the picture.
3. Tap the START TRAINING button.
4. Locate the marker with the camera on your device.
5. Follow the instructions during the training and enjoy the app!
This application was created by Program-Ace Company to help showcase some AR solutions as well as our augmented reality development capabilities. For technical and other inquiries please contact us at email@example.com.