Whether you’re a music student or teacher, the Kjos Interactive Practice Studio App provides a whole new way for you to experience your favorite Kjos Music publications. Whether you want to supplement a hard-copy book you own or experience a publication completely online, the IPS makes it all possible.
With the Interactive Practice Studio you have access to:
• eBook versions of your favorite Kjos publications—leave your print books at home!
• Teacher Edition access to eBook versions of every student book in a series.
• Play-along accompaniment and demonstration recordings with tempo, looping, and mix controls.
• Video lessons that provide instruction of both basic and more advanced concepts and techniques.
• A personal recording studio with tools for easily mixing, storing, and sharing your recordings with teachers, family, and friends.
• Cultural and historical enrichments to cultivate development of total musicianship and meet the requirements of a standards-based education.
• Interactive glossaries to assist in the understanding of important terms and phrases.
• Flashcards that make learning the language of music fun.
• Practice journals and self-evaluation/reflection forms to help students document progress.
• Instant access to Kjos.com for information on more publications to enhance learning and teaching.
The Interactive Practice Studio gives students and teachers the tools they need to get the most of their learning and instruction.