Sloppy controls The pc game is awesome, but unfortunately this port is not very well made for tablets. Not very intuitive controls and even on larger tablets controls are a bit fiddly. not worth the steep price.
Doesn't run on shield tablet Tried reinstalling a couple times, but I get a error loading obb path message and nothing actionable. Loved it on pc, want my money back here.
OBB error can be fixed Per forums, you can grant storage access to the app under settings and the /OBB error goes away. It works. Will update score once I get familiar with the game but wanted to share how to fix this error
Perfect 10 minute Dungeon Crawl I love this game, perfect for on the go coffee breaks. Cloud saves work perfectly. Great for people who love Roguelikes with a twist!
Unable to proggress:I always have to pause my game.Upon returning to my android device to unlock it to return to play,I find this game beeing closed.Re-opening it,I find it at a state like as if I surendered the dungeon round,losing proggress and gold(preparation).I cannot solve it.I love it on pc but it seems unplayable on android.
The depth, variety, evolution and complete lack of in-add purchases makes Desktop Dungeons one of the best android game out there (if not the best) - even with the awkward interface!
- The Goat Glade no longer disappears in Kingdoms loaded from other platforms.
- Fixed bug that could cause stairs to the incorrect realm in the Cursed Oasis.
- Fixed bug preventing Daily Dungeon Diligence rewards not being paid out on losses.
- Burning damage is no longer applied twice when knocking burning enemies into walls.
- Revenants can no longer be moved underneath enemies petrified by the Gorgon.
- Half Dragons now kill magic damage immune plants if they knock them back twice.
Unlock & upgrade heroes, loot legendary weapons, fight monsters and epic bosses!