The Qudos Bank mobile banking app for Android delivers greater speed and stability, as well as a range of new features:
* A quick balance screen to show the balance of up to 4 accounts without having to log in
* Fingerprint login, as supported by your device
* Create, amend and view scheduled payments
* Card Management functionality for credit and debit cards, including the ability to change PINs and report a lost or stolen card
* Manage the devices on which the app is registered
* Enhanced alerts and notifications for cards and accounts, with greater control over how and when you receive them
We’re confident you’ll be impressed with faster performance and more functionality that the new app provides.
To use Mobile Banking, you must first be registered for Online Banking. If you’re not yet registered please contact us on 1300 747 747.
* Don’t keep your Member number or PIN with your mobile device
* Don’t allow another person to register their fingerprint or other details on your device
* Make sure you logout once you’re done using the app. The app will automatically logout after
* Call us immediately if you lose your mobile device or believe your login details may have been compromised.
We want to hear from you
Make sure you use our “App feedback” feature available at the top right of the menu inside the app, in particular to tell us what additional features and functionality you’d like to see us add in future releases and updates.