Ever wanted to browse and manage files stored on your QNAP Turbo NAS with your Android mobile device? The free Qfile app is the perfect answer.
- Android 2.3 or later
- QNAP NAS running firmware V3.8.0 or later
Major features of Qfile:
- Access files on the Turbo NAS anytime, anywhere.
- Upload your photos and documents directly from mobile devices to the Turbo NAS.
- Easy sharing: Create a download link for files to share and send it via email or SMS, or simply email the file as an attachment.
- Easy management: Move, copy, rename or delete files on the Turbo NAS, all via your mobile device. No computer required.
- Offline file reading: Qfile provides a simple way for downloading files from the Turbo NAS to mobile devices for offline reading.
1. Support displaying photo thumbnail. ( Firmware 3.8.2 and above support all share folder)
2. Support control playback from NAS to Apple TV. (NAS must install QAirplay QPKG)
3. Support control playback from NAS to DLNA device. (DLNA control only support QNAP Media Server on NAS firmware 4.0.0)
4. Support for file compression (zip / unzip, and for firmware version 4.0 and above only.)
5. Support for changing the download folder on an external SD card.
6. Support for sharing folders with sharing download links (firmware version 4.0 and above only.)
Ever wanted to monitor and manage your QNAP Turbo NAS with your Android mobile device? The free Qmanager app is the perfect answer.
- Android 2.2 or later
- QNAP NAS running firmware V3.6.1 or later
- Best resolution: 480 x 800
Major features of Qmanager:
- Monitor your system information, such as CPU usage, memory usage, system event info, online user…
- Check your download station, backup task info. You also can manage the download task or backup task remotely. You can pause or run the task.
- Turn on/off application services via Qmanager with one simple click.
- Check connection status or the current online users to prevent invasion.
- Restart or shutdown the Turbo NAS remotely.
- Use “Find My NAS” to let your NAS turn on the “Beep” sound.
- WOL (Only support on Local Network)
- Stock trading system via Android OS device (BUY/SELL/CANCEL Order).
- Stock information and chart.
- Real time price board HSX, HNX and UPCOM.
- Query Account's Stocks and Cash Balance.
- Ask for PIA and Transfer money.
- Register extra issues rights online.
(VPRO, V PRO, VWEB, V WEB, V MOBILE, VietCapital, VCSC)
Remotely access your video camera, digital video recorder, network recorder and webcam.
Over 1900+ devices supported. Use Scan Camera to automatically find compatible driver.
With 5+ years of development there are so many features they won't let me describe them properly so here's an overview.
Wide protocol and video format support include HTTPS, RTSP and ONVIF.
Features include matrix view, pan tilt zoom, home/lock screen widgets, grouping, encryption and in-app motion detection.
Support for 2-way audio, background audio, record mode with remote control and notifications.
The software is for professional usage and copyright protected.
1. Fix bug:Switch the decode, it maybe play the audio.
2. Fix bug:Switch the decode, the app maybe crashes.
3. Fix bug:Audio has noise with hardware decode.
4.Fix bug:Connect some device, the video has problem.
If an exception occurs after updating the software, uninstall and then reinstall the software
- View surveillance feeds from all cameras and up to 4 different feeds at once
- Take snapshots of surveillance feeds
- Interface supports the pinch-to-zoom gesture, allowing you to easily view in greater detail
- Control PTZ functions on cameras
- Quickly switch between monitoring Surveillance Center on different NAS devices
- Get a handle on unexpected events with instant push notifications
- Must be used in conjunction with Surveillance Center
On Android 4.4, if the auto search does not function normally, please reboot the mobile device and try again.
LoadXtreme App is the OFFICIAL Android application developed by VMobile Technologies Incorporated. It is provided FREE to its members and has the following unique features:
- Handset ID requires registration and account-owner approval via LoadXtreme Website (one time only).
- Uses separate password (via MPIN). No need to use your PIK for more security. Third party apps require your PIK which makes it transparent to developers. This poses risk to your account's security.
- Transaction processing is faster for it directly connects to LoadXtreme system.
- Automatically converts to SMS mode if Internet is not present.
- Product List is updated in real-time.
- Provides access to Sales History and Transactions List (past 3 days only; Not available in SMS mode)
- List your TechnoUsers and their current load wallet balances. (TP only; Not available in SMS mode)
Built-in Support Function
- Send message to VMobile Customer Support via the 'Support' function.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are former users of unofficial apps, we suggest you uninstall them immediately and CHANGE PIK. Third-party app developers have access to your PIK so be smart and avoid compromising your account.
- Compatible with Android Smart phones
- Stream live video directly from your security devices (not through 3rd party servers)
- Remain secured with username/password authentication
- Full control of PTZ cameras
- Support multi-window view
- Support live audio
This is a simplified version of ICRSS Pro which offers much more advanced features.
AVTECH EagleEyes Lite is a free application for all valued customer of AVTECH Corporation only.
The EagleEyes software for Android will fulfill all your remote surveillance desire through simply touch control on the phone screen. No matter where you are and what time it is, as long as your Android phone is able to connect to the internet, you will be able to directly access to AVTECH’s products.
About AVTECH Corporation:
AVTECH, founded in 1996, is one of the world’s leading CCTV manufacturers. With stably increasing revenue and practical business running philosophy, AVTECH has been ranked as the largest public-listed company among the Taiwan surveillance industry. AVTECH makes every effort on the innovation of technology, product and implementation. Based on years of research and industry experience, AVTECH has obtained a leading position on mobile platform support and provides a full range of surveillance products.
1. Need Android 2.2 or higher.
2. Support Push Video (event notify).
• Video Push: A feature that allows you to push video from your mobile device’s camera directly into the Milestone solution
• Control outputs and events, such as opening and closing doors and switching lights on or off
• View, define and create exports
• HTTPS support for secure connectivity
• View live video from one or multiple cameras
• Play back video recordings
• Control pan-tilt-zoom cameras
• Set up multiple servers and connect to cameras from different sites
• Available in twenty-seven languages
Supported Milestone product versions and later:
XProtect® Corporate 4
XProtect® Expert 2013
XProtect® Enterprise 8
XProtect® Professional 8
XProtect® Express 1
XProtect® Essential 2
XProtect® NVR 1
XProtect® Go 2
The Milestone Husky NVR series
Users of Milestone Arcus video surveillance products are also able to use Milestone Mobile (contact Milestone Arcus partners for details on specific application functionality).
In order to connect and view cameras from your XProtect system, you must have the latest (free) Milestone Mobile server component installed and configured. If needed, you can download the server component via our website at: www.milestonesys.com/mobile. For your convenience Milestone Mobile includes a free demonstration server to explore the product features.
For more information about setup and configuration, a product demonstration video, getting started manual and FAQs please visit www.milestonesys.com.
- Support hundreds of camera models
- Perfect for home security, petcam or workplaces.
- Designed for both phones and tablets
- pan, tilt, zoom (PTZ) (available on selected models)
- pan and tilt by slicing your finger
- add unlimited number of cameras for quick access
This app supports over 600+ different makes/models. Please check to make sure your camera manufacturer is listed below before purchasing this app .
It uses the VPNService API of Android 4.0+ and requires neither Jailbreak nor root on your Telephone.
- OpenVPN is a client software to connect to an OpenVPN server and not a free VPN software. It allows to your own/company/university/provider OpenVPN server.
- Only tun mode support (Sorry no tap, with Android 4.0 only tun can be supported).
- permissions: this app ask implements a feature to import OpenVPN profiles from the SDCard/internal memory. Google categorizes this access "accessing your media and photos"
- Prerelease versions available by joining G+ group: https://plus.google.com/communities/114121831091105660092
If you want to help to translate OpenVPN into your native language look at the homepage of this project.
Please report bug/suggestions via email or at the code Google Code project. But please read the FAQ before writing me.
OpenSSL Heartbleed: OpenVPN for Android uses its own non vulnerable OpenSSL version. For more details about OpenVPN and Heartbleed see: https://community.openvpn.net/openvpn/wiki/heartbleed
That way, users can briefly know about suitable criteria for recording video streams on QNAP NVR.
This app suggests approximate values of most basic factors influencing recording smoothness, efficiency, and quality